Bethlehem Job Description Sample
Direct Support Professional
NOW HIRING FOR DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL (DSP) CAREGIVER
Second and Third shift (includes every other weekend)
Direct Support Professional qualifications:
-At least 18 years of age
-Have a valid driver's license with a clean 3 year driving record
-Ability to lift 50 pounds
A Direct Support Professional works in a small residential group home providing care and support to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in an environment of respect and dignity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with personal care and hygiene, medication administration, transportation in company vehicles, in home and community activities and outings, program documentation, etc.
ALL TRAINING DONE ON SITE!
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE for Direct Support Professional position includes:
-Paid Time Off
APPLY NOW for Direct Support Professional
For over 40 years, LifePath has been providing a variety of community and residential services to individuals of all ages with developmental disabilities in 7 counties in Pennsylvania. LifePath's programs and services are guided by the principal of everyday lives, an environment of respect and dignity and opportunities to make decisions and choices about one's own life. If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of individuals in your community, this position is for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Director Of Loan Servicing
Director of Loan Servicing
Reports To: CEO
Company: Direct Lending Partners
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
From loan onboarding through payoff, the Director of Servicing streamlines the entire servicing process to mitigate risk. This Leader will take control of all aspects of servicing & leading the servicing & related teams to maximize the performance of the Loan tape; enhance the Customer Experience; and maintain a 95%+ current loan tape all while maximizing the yield to investors.
What you have already accomplished:
5+ Years experience Leading Loan Servicing
5+ Years experience in delinquency & default management
Experience in the "rehab lending servicing” is preferred
Experience in Bridge Lending is preferred
Experience managing leverage facilities is preferred
Strong communication skills
Strong Operational & Organizational skills
Extremely High Ambition
What you are great at
Leading communication with borrowers including “problem” borrowers
Leading foreclosure & default management strategies
Capital markets; warehouse facilities; A & B participation's
Develop processes & procedures
What you will achieve in this role:
Lead Risk mitigation strategies while managing 500% growth over the next 18-24 months
Lead default management
Improve the customer experience & Deliver WOW
Maintain zero losses on any loans
95% of loan tape current / less than 30 days delinquency
Less than 3% delinquency ( 30- 75 days )
Less than 2% default ( 75+ days)
Drive 5% annualized revenue to Direct Lending Partners from loan tape
Monitor & Maximize leverage facilities to achieve target debt to equity ratio
Who you will work with :
What you're motivated by:
A fast pace. We've grown 700% in past three years; (we hired 40 people in May, 10 in June, 5 in July and we have 38 open positions)
Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is 32-years-old and the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
We've been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015!
Core values. Our 8 core values at DLP that we live by are:
Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
Innovative Solution Focus
Twenty Mile March
Execution & Excellence
Location: Bethlehem PA
Compensation: $60,000-$80,000 base salary plus bonus & growth potential
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!
Plumbing Service Technician
Residential & Commercial Service Technician
Get the stability and the career you've always wanted! Our growing Plumbing company is searching for a skilled plumber to join our residential / commercial service and construction team. As a member of our team, you'll represent a company with an honest and reliable reputation in our community.
Over the past 35 years, we've had consistent company growth. Our dedication to both our customers and our associates has made us the leading plumbing company to work for in the Lehigh Valley. Our plumbing technicians are also afforded the opportunity to make a name themselves in this community, receiving incentives for going above and beyond to serve our customers with the highest level of satisfaction
We are offering you a CAREER and much more.
• Up to $3000 Signing and Retention Bonus (based on industry experience)
• Excellent Hourly Wages with Bonus Programs
• Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
• Vacation, Holiday, & Personal Days
• Company Van - Fully Stocked
• Uniforms Provided
• Education & Loan Programs Available
• Life Insurance and Disability Options
If this sounds like a team you would like to succeed with, please email your resume or apply in person at Mr. Rooter & Agentis Plumbing: 2678 Butztown Rd Bethlehem, PA 18017.
Life Insurance Sales - Get Paid The Same Day
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Never prospect again. We run daily TV commercials and create leads for our agents. Everyday, prospects call us asking for more information and we turn these leads over to our agents. No more prospecting, all you have to do is sell.
Own the business. Own the business you and your agents produce. Get paid year, after year, after year.
- Lifetime Renewals
- Complete Product Line
- Field Sales and Telesales
- 100% Paperless Application
- Incentive Trips
- Rolex Club
- Group Health Insurance
We are seeking a Part Time Medical Assistant to become a part of our team at our busy Pediatric office! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Flagger / Traffic Control Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects.
- Assess and develop traffic routing plans, and type and location of control points with supervisor / customer.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern.
- Controls movement of traffic through site, using sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Warns construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
- Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers. Includes on-time arrival and well managed work zones.
- Drive Company trucks as needed.
- Daily job assignments may vary throughout the region.
- Keep equipment in trucks well organized and in working order.
- Other Duties not listed may apply.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent attendance required, dependable transportation, good work ethic
- Able to multitask and works well in a team environment, respects authority
- Must follow safety regulations and wear proper safety equipment (work boots, hard hat, and safety vest )
- Valid driver's License is required. Candidates must submit to a background, drug and driving checks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work is performed outdoors at construction sites dealing with inclement weather.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required.
- Proper lifting techniques required which may include lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Require standing for long periods of time.
- Maybe exposed to hazardous tools and equipment.
If interested please fill out an application at 6324 Winside Dr. Bethlehem, PA on Wed 10am-2pm or online at trafficplan.com.
Sales Representative - Remote
We are in need of two (2) Sales Representatives for full-time, telecommute positions.
One position will have a territory of North/Central NJ. Candidates can live in the greater Lehigh Valley area and travel to the territory each day OR live in any of the following counties and travel to the office in Bethlehem, PA as necessary. Counties can include: Warren, Sussex, Hunterdon, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Union, Essex, Mercer or Middlesex.
The second position will have a territory extending from the greater Lehigh Valley to the immediate outskirts of Philadelphia, PA. The candidate can live in the greater Lehigh Valley and travel to the territory each day OR live in the territory and travel to the office in Bethlehem, PA as necessary.
- Business-to-Business (B2B) sales - call on business owners, senior-level decision makers, and executives to promote our client’s solutions in support of linens, uniforms, healthcare apparel, mats & mops, restroom services, and promotional product needs.
- Develop and present competitive solutions by promoting our client’s reputation, reliability, eco-friendly operational model, and industry stature.
- Prospect using both conventional and creative means, which includes cold-calling to social networking, in order to build the business base.
- 2+ years of successful B2B sales experience.
- Experience cold calling new business’s.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record.
Refrigeration and cooking equipment technician needed. Candidate must have a clean driving record. Must be able to work independently troubleshooting various hot and cold side appliances in restaurants. Skills in electricity, HVACR, and plumbing are required. We offer above average benefits and hourly rates.
Fast pace job designed to help our serving team provide the level of perfect service the Melting Pot has become known for. Server Assistants mostly take the roles of a busser, but also help serve tables to a degree, and assist servers in other basic restaurant tasks. SA's receive cash pay every night based off a percentage of sales for the day, and the better you are, the more sales we can get!
Come join a new Generation of Solar Energy Consulting and leave behind your own legacy of happy solar customers!
We are part of the Largest Nationwide Network of Independent Certified SunRun Solar Consultants. By joining our network, you partner with the #1 brand in residential Solar... SunRun!
What about customers who do not qualify for solar?
Through a partnership with an Energy Supply Company, you can help those customers lock in a guaranteed electric and gas rate for up to 3 years!
• You will be part of a team who, is generating leads and closing deals direct to home.
• Leads will be generated by you through canvassing, referrals and networking in the local community.
• This successful candidate will have excellent people skills
• Problem-solving orientation, highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest.
• Incredible level of reliability and independence.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 1+ year successful experience selling business to consumer within the home.
• Prior Door to Door Canvasing or Outside Sales Experience preferred
• Residential Solar Sales, Home Security Sales, Direct TV Sales and Smart Home Sales Experience a Plus!
• Solid Computer and Technology Skill Set
• 1099 Contract Agreement
• We offer the top commission rates in the Solar and Energy Industries.
• Competitive Uncapped Commission.
• Weekly Sales Bonuses for Energy Agreements, up to $500 in BONUSES
• Average First Year $65,000 - $85,000.
• Top Field Consultants are currently making 200K+
We are a marketing agency partnered with SFE Energy, the largest privately held retailer across the U.S markets which provides consumers and businesses with stable, protected energy pricing providing certainty in volatile energy markets. We have completed over 1,000,000 successful customer enrollments!
Our customers also have the opportunity to reduce their carbon footprint by choosing to be powered by 100% green sourced electricity, and through a secondary partnership with the nation's largest residential solar company, have solar panels installed for $0 down on their homes.
Come work with us and be part of the change!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!