Bethlehem Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
• Have experience in business to business sales and working with business professionals
• Have excellent presentation and communication skills
• Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity
Job Posting - Aug 12, 2015
The Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client's needs. The nursing assistant is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed. The Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client's care. Location - Easton, Allentown, Bethlehem
- Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or registered nurse supervisor.
- Provide personal care including
- Ideal candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Certification as a CNA
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required.
- Certified in CPR
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Reliable Transportation
D’Huy Engineering, Inc. (DEI) is looking for a licensed professional electrical engineer to join our team in either our Philadelphia Regional Office (Ambler) or our Lehigh Valley Headquarters (Bethlehem). DEI performs a wide array of engineering projects for both public and private clients including:
· Construction management for large public facilities such as schools
· Process mechanical design for water/wastewater infrastructure projects including pumps, treatment systems and control upgrades
· Architectural design of miscellaneous renovations and additions to existing buildings, including lighting, security and other electrical elements
· Replacement of existing building mechanical systems
· Design or replacement of existing electrical systems, including emergency generators
Candidates must possess a background designing and implementing electrical and instrumentation systems for diverse types of projects. An ideal candidate has complete understanding of capital project delivery, including capital planning, design, construction and commissioning. Ability to serve as a project manager for more than just electrical work would be a great benefit. Responsibilities for the position include:
· Preparation of construction drawings and specifications
· Detailing wiring, controls, panels and physical electrical layouts
· Preparation of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
· Collaborating with architects, other engineers and owners
· Field investigations and inspections
· Shop drawing review and approval
· Prepare material take-offs and cost estimates
· Review of change orders and alternate installation methods during construction
· Working with and mentoring younger engineers relative to electrical systems
· Assisting with proposals and developing scopes and budgets for new work
· Minimum 8 years professional experience
· Licensed electrical professional engineer
· Ability to document experience completing designs for numerous electrical systems including power supplies, lighting, access and security, communications, instrumentation and automation
· Strong communication and writing skills
· Ability to travel to clients and projects sites regionally (generally within a 2 hour radius)
Additional preferred qualifications
· Specific experience with instrumentation and control systems
· History completing projects using 3D CAD software such as Revit
· Ability to view, edit and prepare CAD drawings
· Construction Document Technologist (CDT) certification
· Experience leading Factory Acceptance Testing of control panels and other equipment
· Involvement in a local, regional or national professional society
· Experience performing construction administration services or field inspections
If you enjoy a working on a wide range of projects you will enjoy working for D’Huy Engineering. As an electrical engineer at DEI you could easily find yourself working on a summer project for a school one day, an emergency generator for a water plant the next, and then doing an inspection of electrical gear at an industrial facility to finish off the week. Consequently; flexibility, creativity and attention to detail are a must.
Flagger / Traffic Control Technician
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects.
- Assess and develop traffic routing plans, and type and location of control points with supervisor / customer.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern.
- Controls movement of traffic through site, using sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Warns construction workers when approaching vehicle fails to heed signals to prevent accident and injury to workers.
- Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers. Includes on-time arrival and well managed work zones.
- Drive Company trucks as needed.
- Daily job assignments may vary throughout the region.
- Keep equipment in trucks well organized and in working order.
- Other Duties not listed may apply.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent attendance required, dependable transportation, good work ethic
- Able to multitask and works well in a team environment, respects authority
- Must follow safety regulations and wear proper safety equipment (work boots, hard hat, and safety vest )
- Valid driver's License is required. Candidates must submit to a background, drug and driving checks.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Work is performed outdoors at construction sites dealing with inclement weather.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required.
- Proper lifting techniques required which may include lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Require standing for long periods of time.
- Maybe exposed to hazardous tools and equipment.
If interested please fill out an application at 6324 Winside Dr. Bethlehem, PA on Wed 10am-2pm or online at trafficplan.com.
Assistant Property Manager
Under the direction of the Real Estate Manager, the Assistant Real Estate Manager is responsible for ensuring excellent customer service in the daily management of the community, coordinating of all aspects of property operations, and working in the capacity of the Business Manager in his or her absence. The Assistant Real Estate Manager role has a strong emphasis on managing administrative aspects of the community while working to establish a quality living environment for residents.Essential Duties and
- Maximize cash flow at the property by minimizing delinquencies, ensuring timely rent collection, monitoring banking activities and daily deposits, and contacting residents to collect overdue rent
- Ensure all Entrata data is correct by monitoring input and report functions, accuracy and timely preparation of leasing activities, A/R cash receipts, A/P Invoices, statements of disposition, monthly closing procedures, and late fees
- Assistant RE Manager in meeting targeted revenue goals by exceeding occupancy budgets, creating market incentives, improving resident retention, and monitoring property’s financial performance
- Maintain and organize all resident files
- Responsible for maintaining accurate payroll reporting including e-time editing and bonus preparation
- Support the leasing team by leasing apartments, responding to telephone inquiries, qualifying applicants, show apartments, ensuring all move-in paperwork is accurately prepared
- Manage renewals and active leases, tracking expirations, preparing expiration letters and drafting renewal leases
- Maintain on-going, in-depth knowledge of associated market to give a competitive edge, perform monthly market studies and physically shop competition bi-monthly
- Assist in monitoring compliance with Fair Housing regulations, Tax Compliance regulations, and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines in occupancy standards
- Review and analyze weekly traffic reports and numbers, assist with weekly marketing meetings
- Maintain passing e-shop, phone shop, and physical shop scores of 85% or higher.
- Assist in planning and preparation of resident events
- Complete a daily inspection of the property and market-ready units
- Assist with the monitoring and directing of service operations to ensure service requests are completed within 24 hours and curb appeal standards are met
- Provide excellent customer service and display courteous and professional attitude toward all customers
- Maintain availability or coverage for emergencies, on-call duties, resident functions, and weekends
- Advise Business Manager of conditions of the community affecting the resident's safety and dissatisfaction o preserve the asset
- Available for emergencies, on-call duties, resident functions, community affiliated functions and weekends
- Assist RE Manager in recruiting and selecting team members, understanding and adhering to the hiring policies and procedures
- Assist RE Manager in evaluating and supervising team members
- Perform other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree highly preferred
- One-year property management experience or 4-year degree in a related field
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite, Entrata experience preferred
- Working knowledge of applicable Landlord Tenant Laws, Fair Housing mandates and other legal issues affecting property management
- Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to walk apartments and grounds, including steps and climbing stairs
- Occasionally requires lifting 20 pounds or less
Plumbing Service Technician
Residential & Commercial Service Technician
Get the stability and the career you've always wanted! Our growing Plumbing company is searching for a skilled plumber to join our residential / commercial service and construction team. As a member of our team, you'll represent a company with an honest and reliable reputation in our community.
Over the past 35 years, we've had consistent company growth. Our dedication to both our customers and our associates has made us the leading plumbing company to work for in the Lehigh Valley. Our plumbing technicians are also afforded the opportunity to make a name themselves in this community, receiving incentives for going above and beyond to serve our customers with the highest level of satisfaction
We are offering you a CAREER and much more.
• Up to $3000 Signing and Retention Bonus (based on industry experience)
• Excellent Hourly Wages with Bonus Programs
• Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
• Vacation, Holiday, & Personal Days
• Company Van - Fully Stocked
• Uniforms Provided
• Education & Loan Programs Available
• Life Insurance and Disability Options
If this sounds like a team you would like to succeed with, please email your resume or apply in person at Mr. Rooter & Agentis Plumbing: 2678 Butztown Rd Bethlehem, PA 18017.
Life Insurance Sales - Get Paid The Same Day
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Never prospect again. We run daily TV commercials and create leads for our agents. Everyday, prospects call us asking for more information and we turn these leads over to our agents. No more prospecting, all you have to do is sell.
Own the business. Own the business you and your agents produce. Get paid year, after year, after year.
- Lifetime Renewals
- Complete Product Line
- Field Sales and Telesales
- 100% Paperless Application
- Incentive Trips
- Rolex Club
- Group Health Insurance
Trailer Repair Mechanic Apprentice Laborer / Helper
We are seeking a Trailer Repair Mechanic to join our team!! We are looking for qaulified mechanics who are willing to work for a purpose on trailers and containers.
- Work safely and efficently
- Perform quality inspections
- Replace suspension components and landing legs
- Make repairs that are documented
- Patch / Weld containers
- Change tires
- Peform air brake inspections and repairs
- Supply your own tools (basic)
- Strong work ethic
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Welding experience is a plus
- Hostler (yard goat) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of shop equipment
We look forward to having you be apart of our growing company!
Real Estate Investment Analyst
Real Estate Investment Analyst
Reports To: CEO
Company: DLP Family of Companies
At Dream Live Prosper, we specialize in the single and multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, fund management, asset management, construction and private lending. We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our rapidly growing firm.
DLP Capital Advisors is a private investment group designed to produce consistent, high-yield returns while providing liquidity and security to investors. We leverage the holistic resources of our company's, many years of experience and hundreds of successful investments in the distressed residential, multi-family, and commercial real estate space. We offer some of the most attractive investment options not only in the real estate industry, but in the larger alternative investment spectrum. To learn more, visit dlpcapitaladvisors.com.
DLP Capital Advisors has 2 primarily sister investment arms:
DLP Real Estate Partners own & manage over 3,000 apartments & homes through the NE & SE. Focused on the acquisition of value add B & C Class 100-400 unit apartments communities. These properties are acquired through directed sourced activities as well as relationships with other successful multi-family operators.
Direct Lending Partner is a private lending company specializing in niche lending services primarily for purchase and rehab loans to real estate investors. It handles all underwriting, processing, and management of loans originated through the Direct Lending Partner system. The primary funding sources for its lending activities are the DLP Lending Fund and the DLP Income & Growth Fund I directly, or indirectly via participations and investments into the DLP Lending Fund. Direct Lending Partner’s focus is to identify, screen and underwrite the best borrowers and their underlying real estate projects to maximize returns to our investors, while limiting downside risks.
Our Purpose is Living our Dream to create prosperity through innovative real estate solutions.
If you share our core values and you can pull your weight in our briskly growing company, then DLP may be the place for you. Our company is small enough (less than 200 employees) that your contributions will be noticed and recognized but large enough to offer room for growth and continuous learning.
We are looking for ROCKSTARS to join our collaborative team. Are you driven to greatness? If so, read on about why we may be a perfect match! If you feel you have the drive; knowledge, skills, and experience to truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today!
Direct Lending Partner is looking for a high energy individual to fill our Director of Originations seat. You will be responsible for leading our origination team & driving achievement of our KPI & revenue goals. This is a role suited for a highly driven leader who wants unlimited growth potential.
What you have already accomplished:
2+ years of real estate acquisition analysis experience
Multi-family value add experience is preferred
Credit Experience is a plus
Debt placement analysis & submission experience is a plus
Knowledge & experience in underwriting real estate deals for either equity or debt
( loan ) investments is preferred
Experience in working in a fast paced high growth environment
What you are great at :
Analysis of revenue; expenses; rental market surveys; granular month by month lease up strategy analysis
Debt placement analysis
Calculating IRRs; cash flow; multiple partner water flows; etc
Preparing cash flow analysis
Leveraging your strong attention to detail to process applications & funding completely & accurately
Underwritings assets utilizing company spreadsheets & tools
What you will achieve in this role:
Initial Underwrite on 50+ potential acquisitions per month
Full underwriting on 20+ potential acquisitions per month
Assist updating analysis throughout DD process; debt placement; partnership structure changes; etc.
Lead underwriting on $60,000,000 in acquisitions & $50,000,000 in debt placement in the first 12 months
Attend all required meetings and work proactively to provide solutions to improve the performance of the management company
Participate & Contribute to investment committee
Attend company/industry events with occasional work on nights and weekends
Have significant dialogue with lending staff to determine the viability of new loans or strategy related to the renewal of existing loans as it relates to repayment terms and loan structure.
Who you will work with :
Processing & Underwriting Manager
CEO & CFO
SVP of PM
Senior Asset Manager
Director of Redevelopment
Director of Capital Markets
What you're motivated by:
A fast pace. We've grown 700% in past three years; (we hired 40 people in May, 10 in June, 5 in July and we have 38 open positions)
Visionary, smart, thoughtful CEOs. Ours is 32-years-old and the kind of leader you read about and hope to work with and learn from.
An executive leadership team who trust one another, communicate effectively and is committed to helping team members grow personally and professionally.
We've been rated the # 1 RE Team in PA and NJ since 2013 and #9 Nationwide in 2017 by Real Trends & the Wall Street Journal
One of the 5000 Fastest growing companies in the US by Inc.com for 5 straight years & counting including #840 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2016
Top workplaces award winner by our employees for 3 straight years including #1in 2015!
We have surpassed our best Quarter ever in Direct Lending Partner for 10 straight quarters!
Core values. Our 8 core values at DLP that we live by are:
Perseverance and Passion for Long-Term Goals: GRIT
Enthusiastically Delivering WOW
Innovative Solution Focus
Twenty Mile March
Execution & Excellence
Location: Bethlehem PA, St Augustine FL, Jacksonville FL
Compensation: $45,000 -$65,000 starting salary
Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company matching, Voluntary Insurance; 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays, Learning/Educational Incentives, Wellness Program, Flexible Work Schedule & Company Events.
Please follow the link below for more information on DLP!
Leading Logistics Company, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
· Must have experience on lift gates, Cummins, Peterbilt, Freightliners, PM's
· Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
· Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests.
· Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
· Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
· Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE.
· Class A CDL *preferred*
· Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Strong diagnostic skills
· Knowledge of hydraulics
· Own set of tools
· The ability to lift/move item of 75lbs or more
· A clean PSP/MVR
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· Basic math skills
· Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
· Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!