Beveling Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Machine Operator Applying - Spiral Bevel Gear
Machine Operator Applying - Spiral Bevel Gear Country: United States Work Location:
Newton, NC State: North Carolina Advertising End Date: 28 Feb 2018 Job Type: Regular About The Opportunity TO OPERATE MACHINES WITHIN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT FOR THE PURPOSE OF PRODUCING QUALITY PARTS FOR CUSTOMERS Key Responsibilities Keep machine and work area clean and organized Understand and enter all quality data (SPC) and master all proess gauging Read and interpret all documentation in department (chart print outs, Pre-Ops, standardized work, Control plan, gauging instructions) Meet or exceed daily production schedule while maintaining quality Enter maintenance work orders into the SAP system Comply with all company and departmental policies and work schedule Communicate effectively with all Team Members and Team Coach Understand Primary Visual Display Boards Change tools, adjust machine offsets & problem solve on assigned machines Monitor tool life, notifying appropriate supervisor of any issues to planned goal Train others in machine operations, procedures ,processes and methods Certified to operate all gauges in the Metrology Lab Set-up and modify CNC programs on ( 2 ) existing technologies Prepare, install, and maintain tooling / fixtures for setup Facilitate problem solving teams ( failure analysis ) Understand and support Lock out/Tag out principles Perform daily safety audits-if applicable Perform specific procedures on equipment safety in cell/line/dept./plant Report safety issues Wear personal protective equipment Understand and utilize all Cell/Station Quality documentation Calibrate and Master gages and understand gaging qualification requirement Verify and document error proofing per schedule Report Quality issues promptly and assist in clean point creation Keep station and fixtures/tools clean and organized at all times Perform changeover and set up reductions-if applicable Generate ideas and aid development-if applicable Peform first piece, final inspection and complete set up verification sheet for production runs.
Measure parts with gaging equipment to determine if parts are within acceptable quality limits. Read and interpret CMM printouts (Machine Centers Only). In H/T able to perform spline check and surface hardness check and measure phoshate coating thickness and appearance. In SBG able to interpret PNC and CMM printouts.
Master all process gages, in H/T hardness testers and in phoshate thickness gage and titrations. DEVELOP AND DEPLOY A VISION - Develops personal objectives that clearly link to company goals ACHIEVE THROUGH PEOPLE - Work well as part of an EI team. Coach and support others.
Influence and communicate effectively LEAD CHANGE - Embrace change. Constantly learns and develops self. DRIVE PERFORMANCE - Constantly develops own performance, focusing on speed, efficiency and effective execution BUILD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS & PARTNERSHIPS - Measure success through the eyes of the customer.
Work effectively across different cultures EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE - Develops accurate picture of self by reflecting on interactions and seeking feedback. Manages own emotions appropriately. EXECUTIVE DISPOSITION - Takes a positive, pro- active approach.
DRIVE TO ACHIEVE - Learns from mistakes and sees them as opportunities to learn. OWNERSHIP - Takes personal responsibility for own actions. Has the courage to face difficult conversations honestly.
LIVES THE GKN VALUES - Balances humility and self confidence. Does the right thing even when no-one is watching. Champions the company.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills Good motor skills, hand dexterity, ability to stand for long periods, walk, stoop, kneel and move/push +40 lbs and good or corrected vision and hearing. High School Diploma or GED / Career Readiness Certification Prefer manufacturing or machining experience (minimum 3 months). About Us Not Specified Diversity and Inclusion As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success. A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN.
We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world. GKN is an equal opportunity employer. We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
Jan 5, 2018
Location: Duncan, OK, US, 73533 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Working under close supervision, sets up, adjusts, and operates a variety of machine tools which may include numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, computerized numerical control/numerical control and/or manual machines.
May be required to read blueprints, perform varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and perform inspection procedures to verify work.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills typically acquired through 1 year of related machining experience. Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Machine Operator through Sr. Machine Operator. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 46373
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line:
Supply Chain Mgmt Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Job Segment: Machinist, Equipment Operator, Supply, Inspector, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality
Operates a number of machines to create customized pipe valves and fittings to meet customer specifications for contract projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean machines before and after each project
- Modify, clean, and maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, and related machines and equipment following specifications
- Ensure regular preventative maintenance procedures are carried out before and after each project
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Ensure product quality and workmanship standards set by shop manager
- Completes complex customer orders from start to finish, including all open orders
- Accurately measure, record, and add pipe length
- Follow proper procedures set by shop manager for measuring and cutting pipe with band saw and/or torch
- Follow proper procedures set by shop manager for rolling and grooving pipe
- Follow proper procedures set by shop manager for threading and beveling of pipe
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specification, using tools such as saws, pipe threader, bender, and torches
- Move loose and/or bundled pipe from various locations within the pipe yard
- Makes adjustments to machines to fulfill customized customer orders
- Reloads machine setup in accordance with shop procedures
- Report all safety, machine, and problems to shop foreman
- Utilize a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment
- Cross-train on alternate assignments and perform duties in other work areas as needed
- Operate powered industrial equipment in accordance with OSHA guidelines
- Operate forklift
- In addition to the essential job duties and responsibilities described above, all associates will perform duties and will be responsible for tasks as requested by the shop foreman and management
- Problem Solving: Machine operators will need to know if machines are not operating correctly and troubleshoot and repair any issues needing resolution
- Attention to Detail: All machinists must be precise. Being off by millimeters could create a critical error. Attention to detail is required.
All machines are controlled manually. All machinists will need to know how and why all machines are to be operated.
- Safety: All machinists must understand how to safely set up and operate one or more machines while achieving and maintaining established quality and productivity standards.
- Work Independently: All machinists must be able to work under little supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2-3 years running manual or automated machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Candidate must have the ability to lift 100 pounds
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply in person at our Anoka Office or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com.
Please have a resume ready.
We accept Walk-ins Monday - Friday from 9:30 am-5:00 pm or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing, Inc.
78 W. Main Street
Anoka, MN 55303
Atlas Staffing is one of the largest locally owned staffing providers and employers in the Twin Cities. In 2012 we employed over 12,500 people in the metro area. Atlas Staffing was founded in 1985 and has grown to 14 locations covering the entire Twin Cities metro area and surrounding cities. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. Atlas Staffing partners with our clients to staff in a variety of fields including manufacturing, office, and management. We can provide employees on a seasonal, trial to hire, or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our local recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our associates find work in line with their training experience and expectations.
Whether you need employees or employment, call the Atlas Staffing office nearest you today.
The Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal 2012 Book of Lists ranked Atlas Staffing second in the top twenty five largest temporary employment firms
We are proud members of the Anoka, Elk River, Princeton, Shakopee, Minneapolis Regional and North Metro Chamber of Commerce
We are proud members of the Lake Street Council in Minneapolis
We are proud members of the Biz-2-Biz local chapters
We are proud members of the Minnesota Staffing and Recruiting Association
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
CNC Machine Operator & CNC Machine Programmer
Company seeking experienced an CNC machine operator and a CNC machine programmer with at least 2 years experience as an CNC operator and also 2 years experience as a CNC Programmer. Pay DOE.
Will be a fulltime job with hours 8-5 Monday - Friday with 1 hours for lunch. Pay DOE. To find out how to apply to this opportunity please call Workforce Solutions Staff at 1-800-457-5633 or 325-795-4200 and have it added to your "Interested List". Your name will also be placed on the employer's contact list.
Fork Lift Operator / Machine Operator
Job Description Fork lift Operator w/ Machine Operator Experience Must be reliable and able to work every day. OT may be required. Must be able to lift up to 40#s repetitively as needed. Must be able to stoop & bend. Will load cardboard into the machine, will monitor the machine for quality, will take cardboard off the machine and stack it on skids. Must be able to drive fork lift. Must be willing to follow all safety guidelines-lock out/tag out, steel toed boots required, company supplied safety glasses and ear protection required. Leave all items in company provided locker daily. NO cell phones on the production floor-only on breaks and lunch. Entry level opportunity. Will train on various machines (McKinley, banding machine)
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!