Beveling Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Machine Operator Applying - Spiral Bevel Gear
Machine Operator Applying - Spiral Bevel Gear Country: United States Work Location:
Newton, NC State: North Carolina Advertising End Date: 31 Dec 2017 Job Type: Regular About The Opportunity TO OPERATE MACHINES WITHIN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT FOR THE PURPOSE OF PRODUCING QUALITY PARTS FOR CUSTOMERS Key Responsibilities Keep machine and work area clean and organized Understand and enter all quality data (SPC) and master all proess gauging Read and interpret all documentation in department (chart print outs, Pre-Ops, standardized work, Control plan, gauging instructions) Meet or exceed daily production schedule while maintaining quality Enter maintenance work orders into the SAP system Comply with all company and departmental policies and work schedule Communicate effectively with all Team Members and Team Coach Understand Primary Visual Display Boards Change tools, adjust machine offsets & problem solve on assigned machines Monitor tool life, notifying appropriate supervisor of any issues to planned goal Train others in machine operations, procedures ,processes and methods Certified to operate all gauges in the Metrology Lab Set-up and modify CNC programs on ( 2 ) existing technologies Prepare, install, and maintain tooling / fixtures for setup Facilitate problem solving teams ( failure analysis ) Understand and support Lock out/Tag out principles Perform daily safety audits-if applicable Perform specific procedures on equipment safety in cell/line/dept./plant Report safety issues Wear personal protective equipment Understand and utilize all Cell/Station Quality documentation Calibrate and Master gages and understand gaging qualification requirement Verify and document error proofing per schedule Report Quality issues promptly and assist in clean point creation Keep station and fixtures/tools clean and organized at all times Perform changeover and set up reductions-if applicable Generate ideas and aid development-if applicable Peform first piece, final inspection and complete set up verification sheet for production runs.
Measure parts with gaging equipment to determine if parts are within acceptable quality limits. Read and interpret CMM printouts (Machine Centers Only). In H/T able to perform spline check and surface hardness check and measure phoshate coating thickness and appearance. In SBG able to interpret PNC and CMM printouts.
Master all process gages, in H/T hardness testers and in phoshate thickness gage and titrations. DEVELOP AND DEPLOY A VISION - Develops personal objectives that clearly link to company goals ACHIEVE THROUGH PEOPLE - Work well as part of an EI team. Coach and support others.
Influence and communicate effectively LEAD CHANGE - Embrace change. Constantly learns and develops self. DRIVE PERFORMANCE - Constantly develops own performance, focusing on speed, efficiency and effective execution BUILD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS & PARTNERSHIPS - Measure success through the eyes of the customer.
Work effectively across different cultures EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE - Develops accurate picture of self by reflecting on interactions and seeking feedback. Manages own emotions appropriately. EXECUTIVE DISPOSITION - Takes a positive, pro- active approach.
DRIVE TO ACHIEVE - Learns from mistakes and sees them as opportunities to learn. OWNERSHIP - Takes personal responsibility for own actions. Has the courage to face difficult conversations honestly.
LIVES THE GKN VALUES - Balances humility and self confidence. Does the right thing even when no-one is watching. Champions the company.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills Good motor skills, hand dexterity, ability to stand for long periods, walk, stoop, kneel and move/push +40 lbs and good or corrected vision and hearing. High School Diploma or GED / Career Readiness Certification Prefer manufacturing or machining experience (minimum 3 months). About Us Automotive Axle Mfg. Diversity and Inclusion As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world. GKN is an equal opportunity employer. We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Operates a number of machines to create customized pipe valves and fittings to meet customer specifications for contract projects.
- Clean machines before and after each project
- Modify, clean, and maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, and related machines and equipment following specifications
- Ensure regular preventative maintenance procedures are carried out before and after each project
- Perform safety checks on every machine
- Ensure product quality and workmanship standards set by shop manager
- Completes complex customer orders from start to finish, including all open orders
- Accurately measure, record, and add pipe length
- Follow proper procedures set by shop manager for measuring and cutting pipe with band saw and/or torch
- Follow proper procedures set by shop manager for rolling and grooving pipe
- Follow proper procedures set by shop manager for threading and beveling of pipe
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specification, using tools such as saws, pipe threader, bender, and torches
- Move loose and/or bundled pipe from various locations within the pipe yard
- Makes adjustments to machines to fulfill customized customer orders
- Reloads machine setup in accordance with shop procedures
- Report all safety, machine, and problems to shop foreman
- Utilize a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment
- Cross-train on alternate assignments and perform duties in other work areas as needed
- Operate powered industrial equipment in accordance with OSHA guidelines
- Operate forklift
- In addition to the essential job duties and responsibilities described above, all associates will perform duties and will be responsible for tasks as requested by the shop foreman and management
- Problem Solving: Machine operators will need to know if machines are not operating correctly and troubleshoot and repair any issues needing resolution
- Attention to Detail: All machinists must be precise. Being off by millimeters could create a critical error. Attention to detail is required.
All machines are controlled manually. All machinists will need to know how and why all machines are to be operated.
- Safety: All machinists must understand how to safely set up and operate one or more machines while achieving and maintaining established quality and productivity standards.
- Work Independently: All machinists must be able to work under little supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2-3 years running manual or automated machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Candidate must have the ability to lift 100 pounds
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply in person at our Anoka Office or you can shorten your time in our office by applying on-line at www.atlasstaffinginc.com.
Please have a resume ready.
We accept Walk-ins Monday - Friday from 9:30 am-5:00 pm or by appointment.
Atlas Staffing, Inc.
78 W. Main Street
Anoka, MN 55303
Atlas Staffing is one of the largest locally owned staffing providers and employers in the Twin Cities. In 2012 we employed over 12,500 people in the metro area. Atlas Staffing was founded in 1985 and has grown to 14 locations covering the entire Twin Cities metro area and surrounding cities. We take pride in servicing our clients with the most qualified talent and strive for excellent customer service. Atlas Staffing partners with our clients to staff in a variety of fields including manufacturing, office, and management. We can provide employees on a seasonal, trial to hire, or direct placement basis. With our knowledge of each field and their specific challenges, our local recruiters ensure that our clients receive the finest professionals and our associates find work in line with their training experience and expectations.
Whether you need employees or employment, call the Atlas Staffing office nearest you today.
The Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal 2012 Book of Lists ranked Atlas Staffing second in the top twenty five largest temporary employment firms
We are proud members of the Anoka, Elk River, Princeton, Shakopee, Minneapolis Regional and North Metro Chamber of Commerce
We are proud members of the Lake Street Council in Minneapolis
We are proud members of the Biz-2-Biz local chapters
We are proud members of the Minnesota Staffing and Recruiting Association
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA.
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Machine Operator - Quilting/Wind-Up/Feed Operator
- Quilting/Wind-up/Feed Operator
31-Oct-2017 to 30-Dec-2017 (EST)
Louisville, KY, USA + $11.00
Full Time Includes health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation. Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job 3 Day work week! Production Bonus!! Sign On Bonus up to $1,750!!! $1.00/hr Shift Differential Louisville Bedding, a manufacturer of bedding components, in the Jeffersontown area is looking for Quilting/Wind-up/Feed Operators for our evening shifts. Operators needed for either Sunday
6am Availability for occasional Saturday overtime. Essential duties and responsibilities includes the following:
Loads and secures cloth onto continuous industrial quilting machine and assists with starting the quilting process.
Feeds and secures continuous quilted cloth onto wind-up bar and starts roll up process.
Cuts quilted cloth run, using scissors, at the designated point based on yardage specs.
Removes completed rolls of quilted cloth from the wind-up unit and places on pallets.
Starts new roll of quilted cloth onto wind-up bar without stopping machine.
Secures roll ends, weighs, bags, and labels previously finished quilted rolls, scans, and stores on supply rack, using hoist.
Checks width of quilted rolls and visually inspects quilted cloth for defects during wind-up operation.
Records weights and widths of batting rolls.
Maintains expected quality goals.
Maintains expected production goals.
Observes all department and company safety rules.
Maintains a clean work area. Properly disposes of trash and scrap at the end of the shift and as needed.
Any other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and conduct basic mathematics involving weight measurements.
While performing duties, employee will be regularly required to stand, walk, stoop and bend in order to operate equipment.
Must grip, push, pull and reach over shoulder level with both hands.
Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
May be required to wear personal protective equipment.
Must be able to pass criminal background check and screening for illegal substances.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator - Lectra Cutting Machine Operator
Looking for an individual who is highly motivated to work in a successful fast-moving environment. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a production setting as a CNC machine operator. Must posses good trouble shooting skills and be capable of training others to maintain a high standard of quality. Must be flexible to cross training in other area's. Basic Skills required are: typing, reading, math, and computer skills. Must be able to read a ruler. Must have a strong attention to detail skills. Must be safety-conscious and capable of multi-tasking.
Great Family Company to work for
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!