Beverly Job Description Sample
PMO Program Manager - Hardware And Software
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strong leadership of the overall program and related projects for targeted solutions.
- Full lifecycle management of portfolio and project efforts including budgeting, resourcing, and capacity planning
- Definition and enforcement of program governance (controls)
- Planning and progress monitoring for the overall program and individual projects
- Development and management of the overall program and individual project budgets
- Management of risks and issues and execution of mitigation and corrective measures
- Coordination of multiple projects and their interdependencies to support the overall solution
- Working with team Leads and Engineering Managers, manage and utilize resources across projects
- Communicate regularly to Management, stakeholders, team members on project status, issue management, and dependency management
- Alignment of deliverables to the program and business goals
- Assessment and management of changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Production of accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Identification and documentation of risks factors; definition of mitigation strategies
- Program and Project work breakdown and estimation
- Development and management of master program and project plans for the portfolio
- Work with Product Management, Business Analyst, and Engineering teams to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Serve as a conduit between internal and external customers and the software engineering team for the flow of requirements
- Collaborate with development teams and SMEs to analyze tradeoffs between user needs, performance, and overall investment
- Work with Manager, Project Management to ensure
- Efforts are executed using best practices. Identifies and closes gaps in project execution methods.
- Portfolio and Project management systems are updated with resource plans, project tasks, milestones, and current status
- Necessary project procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to by the project team.
- All project deliverables and documents are developed, organized and delivered by the conclusion of each project
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years proven Program and Project Management experience managing software and/or hardware engineering projects; Team management experience.
- 5+ years experience with leadership and direction of co-located, remote, and nearshore/offshore teams
- Experience with Lean, Agile, iterative development
- Demonstrated experience in estimation and WBS development
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Travel up to 20% on an as needed basis
- Background in FDA, cGMP, 21CFR Part 11, and Annex 11 compliance support
- Project management certification (PMI)
- Experience with Cognos Business Intelligence tools
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict management skills
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to influence and promote change
- Strong organizational, program and project management skills
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership for end-to-end program and project lifecycle
- Proven experience releasing software and hardware products to market successfully
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals and stakeholders
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
Business Process Optimization Manager For Software/Hardware
You will be responsible for evaluating, designing, implementing, managing, monitoring, and measuring business process optimizations to support business agility. You are expected to bring about innovative approaches to ensure optimization of time to market and the delivery of quality products. You will play a major role in applying agile principles to the Product Management, Product Development, and PMO teams for improved time to market, problem solving, and overall efficiencies. In this role, you will also facilitate necessary training, provide audit support, manage change requests, oversee country and regulatory certifications, and assist stakeholders in defining and implementing business system enhancements.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interface with business owners to assist in the definition, interpretation, and implementation of business system enhancements to support organizational agility and efficiencies
- Implement and support business systems to support Product Management, PMO, and Engineering
- Collaborate with internal and external business contacts to proactively address business system issues
- Provide individual and team training on agile methodologies, business systems and standard operating procedures
- Challenge existing processes and drive/implement innovative updates and solutions leveraging our ACE Operating System
- Represent Engineering in Customer, ISO, and ACE Audits
- Conduct internal audits of internal processes and systems; review audit results, and address actions to ensure good business and development practices
- Establish and update standard documents, templates and workflow procedures
- Manage the process and activities for obtaining and renewing country and regulatory certifications our products.
- Manage change and release documentation, updates, and change control
- Maintain and update the change management process, as required
- Apply knowledge acquired on implementing agile methodologies and developing agile business processes to optimize current processes and/or create new processes to support the business goals for the organization
- Mentor team members and groups to facilitate the adoption of agile principles throughout the organization
- Facilitate any organizational workshops and training sessions for users and groups that are responsible for the operation, management, and/or support of various business processes.
- Measure and monitor performance of agile business processes
- Lead and manage Engineering, PMO, and Product Management activities for ACE (Achieving Competitive Excellence) Quality Program
- Establish and manage Engineering change policies and procedures, as well as enforcement and improvement activities
- Liaison with business groups to assist in defining, interpreting, and implementing business system enhancements for Engineering, Product Management, and the PMO
- Challenge existing processes and implement changes, when needed
- BS or MS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Related Experience
- 10+ years experience in business process optimization
- Proven process improvement experience
- 8+ years experience managing complex software and hardware projects/programs with cross functional teams
- Deep knowledge of transformations and implementations in a Hybrid/Agile/Lean environment
- High attention to detail and ability to work with aggressive deadlines
- Experience leading multiple teams and projects, with many dependencies (hardware, software, offshore teams)
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict management skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal effectively with ambiguity
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership for end-to-end project lifecycle
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace
- Compliance/Regulatory audit experience (i.e. GMP, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11) a plus
- Technical Writing/Documentation experience a plus
·Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time is requireThis is a great opportunity to add value for a thriving software company on the north shore. Interested candidates, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-852-7053
Sales Development Team Lead
MassPay has an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious inside sales rep or manager to join our management team as the Lead and Manager of our Sales Development group responsible for cold calling and setting up appointments. Further, we'll look for the right leader in this role to quickly expand the team and develop our inside sales group in early 2019 responsible for closing small to mid-sized deals.
Specifically, we want someone who has been super successful as a cold call, appointment setting machine and knows how to quickly establish report on the phone and close deals. Ideally, you come with a great grasp of activity-based metrics and what it takes to succeed so you can help our team do the same.
We have a wonderful culture that believes 'People Make the Difference'. It's an environment where everyone can impact the organization and this role offers limitless opportunity and growth potential for the right person. If you have a record of building and leading successful teams; that's great. We are also open to bringing on a proven successful individual contributor that can quickly drive and grow along with us.
MassPay has been an Inc5000 fastest growing private company five years running and has plans to accelerate our current 20% growth to 40-50%. We are looking for rock starts to join us in our journey and this is an important role for someone to contribute towards that goal, work with great people and take several big steps forward in their career.
Coach, develop, support and lead a team of Sales Development Reps.
Create strategic territory plans.
Establish working relationships with field sales reps and leadership.
Maintain and source performance reports from CRM (Salesforce)
Refine messaging, strategy and approach of Sales Development.
Work with the SDRs to strategize and establish best practices for sourcing leads.
Provide suggestions and guidance to new tools to increase productivity.
Monitor performance goals of each team member daily, weekly and monthly while providing ongoing feedback throughout. Hold the team accountable for the goals that are set.
Provide formal and informal training to further support the growth of the team.
Participate in team hiring initiatives as new team members are brought on board including interviewing and selection input.
Onboard new SDRs.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
1-3 years of Sales Development experience required
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
Proven success of sales development execution, motivation to meet and exceed sales goals.
Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
Strong leadership skills including the ability/desire to mentor, coach and develop entry level team members.
Strong prospecting skills, confident to make cold calls, ask for referrals, and seek new leads.
MassPay provides businesses with a cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solution to automate their HR & Payroll processes, maintain in-depth employee data, administer benefits, provide electronic onboarding for new hires, capture employee time & attendance and much more. This technology solution, combined with MassPay's HR Services, improves the employee experience, keeps businesses in compliance, and helps managers and supervisors to become better employers.
MassPay has grown rapidly since it was founded in 2004, providing a superior product and building a reputation for personalized, responsive service. The company has a strong culture built from empowered and growth-oriented team members. The company offers a terrific benefits package including fun perks such as Wednesday lunches, Friday happy hours, company events/trips, and community service opportunities. MassPay has been named to the BBJ's Pacesetters/Fast50 list of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts for five consecutive years as well as named on the Inc. 5000 list of increasing year over year revenue growth for four consecutive years, (only 10% of privately owned companies in the U.S. have achieve that feat). MassPay is also proud to be the 2017 Gold Stevie Award Winner for Customer Service and Client Support Team of The Year.
Senior Medical Specialist- Remote
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
If you're a registered nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to our competitive edge, Liberty Mutual has the opportunity for you!
Hold a current Registered Nurse license.
Full knowledge of the David Young System Claims Module relative to entry of Specific Excess Loss Notifications, including entering paid amounts, updating diagnoses and severity codes, setting reserves, creating and annotating journal entries, and running reports, and Risk Management Module for risk assessment of all cases in renewal review for Underwriting. Position will require some data entry of this information.
Complete risk assessments and detailed journal documentation of findings on all claimants referred to you by the Risk Management Administrators within an average of three business days; risk assessments should be based upon your review of all available information, including paid reports, clinical updates, and case management reports.
Gather and review clinical information on potential and existing claimants needed to complete risk assessments or reserve process, including contacting Administrators, large case management companies, or clinical contacts, as appropriate.
Set appropriate reserves with detailed, supporting journal documentation on claimants referred to you for reserves, with monthly monitoring and journal documentation thereafter to confirm ongoing need and appropriateness.
Work with the Risk Management Administrators and the Claims Analysts to assist with appropriate reserve setting and research/obtain treatment or clinical information as necessary.
Review Potential High Dollar Reserve Notification recommendations to assess reasonableness and ongoing need; provide clinical assessment relating to expected treatment, frequency, and duration impacting the reserve, as needed.
Monitor reported claimants with catastrophic potential to ensure that appropriate case management and claims control is being conducted. Discuss with ProAct any possible cost containment options that you may identify or are referred to you.
Review high dollar inpatient facility billings as requested by ProAct or the Claims to assist in determining the need for audit.
Provide education and clinical support to staff regarding high cost treatments and diagnoses.
Provide education to company's clients, as appropriate and requested, on relevant topics including industry trends, high cost treatments, high cost diagnoses, and other topics as identified.
Provide complete, detailed risk assessments and year end reserve projections to Underwriting on all in-force business for the renewal process within seven business days of the request, or as adjusted and agreed by your manager and underwriter.
Provide complete, detailed risk assessments on potential new business cases for Underwriting as requested.
Work with management to analyze trends in medical costs, identify new treatments impacting costs by diagnosis, and special projects to support Risk Management and other company departments, as needed.
5+ Years clinical nurse experience with a preference for previous orthopedic, emergency room, critical care, home care or rehab care experience.
Degree from an accredited nursing school required, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Current unrestricted registered nurse (R.N.) license in the state where the position is based and other assigned states as required by law.
Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate with claimants, medical professionals, employers, claims staff and others.
Good negotiation skills to effectively establish target return to work dates.
Bilingual is a plus.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
Financial Operations Manager
- Strong track record showing leadership skills
- 3 years financial accounting/full service bookkeeping; Ability to analyze numbers and trends
- Flexible enough to handle the growth and demands of a fast paced office environment
- Persistent and organized with routine, repetitive tasks
- Able to maintain existing systems and procedures; and, implement new ones as needed
- Accommodating and supportive spirit; Belief in "servient" leadership
- High sense of urgency
- Desire to be learning based
- High degree of professionalism with staff, other leadership, sales associates, clients and vendors
- Excellent computer skills: Spreadsheets, Database software, Powerpoint and Publisher
- Technologically saavy
- Team player
- Leadership to implement and drive value systems for market center growth
- Consult with agents to increase productivity and retention
- Manage all office financial transactions including financial reporting and analysis; income statements, balance sheet, payroll, tax payments and preparation of payroll tax returns; Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Lead and manage staff
- AP & AR
- Create, document, execute administrative systems for high level productivity and accountability
- Train agents on new products/services
- Ability to focus in a distracting environment
- Commitment to excellence
- Unwavering integrity
- Financial Management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Teacher Toddler- Bright Horizons At Beverly Cummings Center Beverly MA
Ask about our FREE degree program!
Setting the stage for growth
As a Toddler Teacher, you will be working with children who are at a vital point in their development, and your guidance, patience, skills and passion will help shape who they become. Whether it is watching them discover the world, designing the curriculum that will be the foundation of their budding knowledge, or collaborating with other important people in their lives, you'll be doing something meaningful and worthwhile.
At Bright Horizons, you'll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art-online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you help shape our future generation?
What you will do as a Toddler Teacher
Nurture toddlers' developing skills through positivity, reinforcement and communication
Collaborate with and be supported by a talented team of early childhood professionals
Develop emergent course curriculum designed to inspire children
Become an ally and partner for parents, supporting, guiding and sharing in their child's growth and development
Accomplish your own career goals and achieve personal growth through unlimited opportunities
Impact the lives of children and families each and every day, during an important time of growth and development
Live the HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Click Here to View the Rewards and Realities of Being a Teacher at Bright Horizons
Who we are looking for
High school diploma/GED required
Meets state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children
We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
- Related college-level or CDA course work
- CDA or working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- 12 months of professional experience
Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning
In addition to being the leading provider of high quality care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For". We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child's developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners.
Benefits we offer
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement and the opportunity to earn your college degree for FREE through our Early Education Degree Achievement Plan
Volunteer opportunities through Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.
Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Development Program
THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth management business. You will be a part of a best-in-class training curriculum and new advisor mentoring that has been our strength since 1946. The program is designed to help you come up to speed quickly as a successful financial advisor. We'll help you develop the critical skills and knowledge necessary for establishing a robust wealth management business—acquiring clients, developing relationships, providing tailored strategies and more.
You will also be able to use the deep resources and full capabilities of both Merrill Lynch and Bank of America. With our tools, powerful platform and ongoing team support, you can spend more time on what matters most to you and your clients. Our open-door, collaborative culture will give you the type of leadership support you need and the confidence that your firm is always behind you.
Compensation and program benefits:
Base salary through the full 43 months with bonus potential
Preparation for registration exams, including Series 7 and Series 66
Ongoing access to firm and banking partners to meet client needs
Market viewpoints, investment strategies, and model portfolios that help you scale efficiently from a unified Chief Investment Office
Wealth Outlook tools platform to manage clients' goals-based financial strategies
What you'll do:
As a Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, you will leverage your Merrill Lynch support team to help your clients pursue and meet their goals.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Developing and/or growing a book of business to meet and exceed pre-defined goals
Effectively sourcing prospective clients
Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their goals
Balancing investment management, sales activities, and new client development
Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the management team to effectively deliver reports and receive mentorship
Who you are:
You are open-minded and ready to make a career transition to grow as a Financial Advisor. You demonstrate rapid advancement by exceeding goals while adhering to high professional standards and integrity. You are not afraid to take initiative, actively use our resources, and are uncompromising about serving your clients' best interests.
Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
Bachelor's degree or higher
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals and businesses. We specialize in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance. Our advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship committed to their needs. We're here to provide a supportive environment so you can focus on assisting your clients better and deepen relationships.
 Merrill Lynch's Financial Advisor Development program (FADP), formerly called Merrill Lynch Practice Management Development (PMD) program, won a Gold Award for "Best Sales Training and Performance Program" in the 2017 Brandon Hall Group Sales Performance Awards.
Posting Date: 11/09/2018
Location: Boston, MA, 100 FEDERAL ST (MA5100), Boston, MA, BACK BAY, 440 BOYLSTON ST, Cambridge, MA, HARVARD SQUARE BC, 1414 Massachusetts Ave, Andover, MA, 200 BRICKSTONE SQ (MA9402), Beverly, MA, 500 CUMMINGS CTR (MA9500), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Shift: 1st shift
Preseason Tax Professional
Pre-season Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal tax preparers to serve clients with diverse tax needs during the pre-season. H&R Block pre-season tax professionals are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns, delivering outstanding client service, and generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Pre-season Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting tax interviews with clients
Increasing retention of all clients
Offering additional products and services
Generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
Providing IRS audit support & attending audits, as needed
Growing tax expertise
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Knowledge and experience with a Windows-based computer system preferred
Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment preferred
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment, H&R Block Income Tax Course, or equivalent²
Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply.
Manager, Gift Services
General Statement of Duties
Reporting to the director of advancement services, the assistant director, gift services is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Gift Services team, managing the timely recording and acknowledgment of charitable gifts to the university. The assistant director directly supervises the electronic computer operator II.
The assistant director plays a key role in the leadership of the advancement services department. This individual oversees all activity relating to recording, balancing and maintaining the transaction information of gifts, pledges, payments and bequests, as well as the receipting of gifts, reminding of pledge obligations, and performing pledge write-offs (individual or mass), adjustments, and voids.
Duties and Responsibilities(E) Manages processes and daily workflow for the accurate and timely recording of checks, credit cards, stocks and electronic funds transfers for receipting, collection and acknowledgment of gifts, pledges, payments and bequest transactions, including direct supervision of staff. Communicates with Director of Advancement Services to ensure accurate recording of gifts to ensure financial integrity.
Adjusts gifts and pledges as directed by Institutional Advancement and Foundation staff(E) Develops and implements procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of gifts, pledges and payments into the Raiser's Edge database. Oversees generation of pledge reminders and pledge write-offs(E) Performs internal audit of gifts, gift batches and other data integrity processes for compliance with university, industry and IRS standards. Manages and documents procedure to maintain Payment Card Industry compliance for Gift Services(E) Generates regular reports to reconcile financial reports, produce error-checking reports, pledge receivable reports, weekly transaction reports(E) Develops and manages process to reconcile and balance transaction batches for submittal of interface file and summary interface reports to the Foundation office(E) Communicates with Institutional Advancement colleagues and other university departments regarding allocation, handling and receipting of gifts, including: gift-in-kind value, matching gifts, estate gifts, stock gifts, grants, and employee payroll deductions.
Communicates with donors as needed to confirm donor intent or update information(E) Liaison to Finance and Business and Foundation offices on matters concerning fund account creation, deactivation, updating fund terms and Foundation audits(E) Manages and advises on pledge monitoring and write-off process. Performs adjustment transactions, corrections and write-offs, and ensures consistent, timely communication with donors for same(E) Prepares reconciliations for pledges, contributions receivable, departmental gifts, departmental endowments and sub-fund reconciliations(E) Posts gift transactions daily to Financial Edge accounting software(E) Processes payroll deductions in collaboration with the payroll supervisor, reconciles batch and resolves any outstanding issues(E) Reviews and advises on the creation and amendment of gift agreements, letters of intent and scholarship terms in collaboration with gift officers, foundation staff and legal counsel(E) Completes miscellaneous report requests and performs ad-hoc report analysis as needed(E) Coordinates and facilitates annual tax year-end donor receipt mailing(E) Recruits, hires and manages staff member and students for the gift services team
Serves on committees as requested
Demonstrate sensitivity to students, faculty and staff of varying racial, ethnic, religious, gender, sexual orientation, cultural, disability and socioeconomic backgrounds and learning styles
Serve as a role model and mentor for students as appropriate
Performs other duties as assigned by the director and/or associate vice president
Three years of experience related to gift processing and records maintenance in a relational database, such as Raiser's EdgeDemonstrated understanding of advanced office methods, procedures, practices, and bookkeeping or accounting knowledge. An understanding of the relationship of these policies and procedures to those of the university and foundation is critical
Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and exercise discretion and sound judgment in dealing with donor records and information is critical
Demonstrated ability to learn, interpret, and apply a variety of complex policies and procedures with minimal guidance; collaboration with other departments on campus in the interpretation and enacting of these policies and procedures is required
Experience handling multiple special projects on an ongoing basis while addressing daily needs of the office
Previous supervisory experience
Experience in an institution of higher education, or an environment of similar complexity
Strong computer skills, including data entry, word processing and spreadsheets
Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
Ability to train others and explain processes and procedures in a clear and concise manner
Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collegially with colleagues, students, alumni and donors
Salem State University complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities.
Office activities are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting and standing, keyboarding and interaction with computer equipment; Occasional bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 10 pounds.
Availability to work some evening or weekend hours during peak periods, particularly at calendar year-end and fiscal year-end may be required.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please apply online and attach resume and cover letter.
Employment is contingent upon a completed background and CORI check satisfactory to the university. Internal candidates are not subject to background check.
EEO Statement: Salem State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Persons of color, women and persons with disabilities are strongly urged to apply.
Please Note: If there is no application deadline associated with a position, it may come down at any time. Once a posting is removed, additional applications will not be accepted.
Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
AutoZone's Part-Time Retail Sales Associates drive sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing a WOW! Customer Service experience. While assisting customers, the Retail Sales Associate will perform daily assigned duties and remain compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone expectations by Living the Pledge every day.
Provides WOW! Customer Service
Ensures assigned store tasks are completed in a timely manner on assigned shift
Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling procedures
Follows company policies and loss prevention procedures
Maintains a safe working environment including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
Ensures that merchandise is restocked and placed in their respective areas
Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
Ability to diagnose automobile problems and recommend solutions
Communicates with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters
Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills
Provides honest and trustworthy advice to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers' expectations
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
Excellent communication and decision making skills
Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!