Bevington Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver - OTR And Owner Operator
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
McLane is EXPANDING our BUSINESS with NEW CUSTOMERS COMING!
We are hiring CDL A Drivers to JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM.
Our Driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
$5,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Regional-Based Routes
- GUARANTEED PAY & $65K AVERAGE FIRST YEAR!!!
- Benefits Day 1
- Industry-Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Visit our DC:
1821 SE Hulsizer Rd.
Ankeny, Iowa 50021
All loads dispatch and return to Ankeny, IA. Loads are 16-24 hours long.
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
Click for more info or to APPLY
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
High-Earning Sales Career Training Provided
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Fedex Package Handler - Warehouse (Prole,Ia)
• PACKAGE HANDLER - WAREHOUSE
\"Des Moines, IA\"
• ACTUAL ADDRESS -
• 2900 SW Brookside Dr, Grimes, IA 50111
• Domicile Location: P503
Associated topics: clerk, dock c, forklift operator, logistics operation, operator warehouse, servicer, trainee, warehouse, warehouse agent, warehouse support
Grubhub Delivery Driver - Competitive Pay
|We are looking for drivers in Des Moines to deliver food to hungry diners. It's quick and easy to get started!|
Why choose Employer?
- Earn a Per Order Fee + Mileage + Keep 100% of your tips
- We offer a guaranteed hourly minimum of $12 an hour*
- Create your own schedule
- Orders are prepaid - just pick up and go!
- A car
- 19+ years of age
- Valid driver's license & auto insurance
Employer Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering and delivery service, serving more than 1100 U.S. cities and London.
Previous delivery experience is not required, but we encourage applications from drivers and bikers from other delivery or ridesharing services such as Postmates, Sprig, Caviar, Munchery, Eat24, DoorDash, Google Express, AmazonFresh, Instacart, Lyft, Sidecar, Maple, Munchery, Amazon and Uber.
*Hourly guaranteed minimum if requirements are met.
Partnering with Employer is a great opportunity for anyone looking for flexible work. All qualified delivery partners will be independent contractors and will use their own reliable car or bike. Delivery drivers must have a valid driver’s license, 2 years of U.S. driving experience, a clean driving record and minimum auto insurance. Delivery partners will use their own iPhone or Android phone and their data and text plan.
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Local Livestock Driver
Professional Livestock Driver:
- Transervice Logistics is expanding our operations in Johnston, IA, andAmes,IADomiciles.
- Drivers can makeup to:
- $75,000per year!
- If You Have Not Hauled Livestock Before....
- We pay QUALIFIED CDL DRIVERS while you train!
- BE HOME EVERY DAY!!
- "Guaranteed weekly pay $$"
- Best Livestock Training Program in the Industry!!
- We Guarantee your Success!!
- SUGGESTIONS FROM OUR DRIVERS ARE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!
- Now hiring CDL A Drivers to transport Swine
- Local driving position...home every day!
- 2017 Day-Cabs &New 2017 state of the art trailers!
- Must possess a Class "A" CDL, pass DOT physical and have a good driving record
- We offer our Drivers:
Competitive Pay - up to $75K per year!
Monthly Performance Incentives
Annual Retention Benefit
Driver Trainers earn an additional $50/day while training
Paid $150/day while in training period
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Medical, dental, vision, life
PTO paid time off
Paid boot allowance/company provided uniforms
Career Advancement Opportunities
Midwest Regional Drivers: Great Miles & Home Most Weekends!
Midwest Regional Drivers: Great Miles & Home Most Weekends!Midwest Regional Drivers: Great Miles & Home Most Weekends!Great miles at up to $.45 Adds Up Fast!
Don't worry about miles. We make sure you bring home a paycheck the first 6 weeks while you get accustomed to the Koch way.
OTR system also includes Midwest Regional & Point-to-Point lanes; ask your recruiter for details. Stop pay. Detention pay.
Layover pay. Vacation pay. Koch makes sure OTR drivers bring home real paychecks every week.
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time.
We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
Paid VIP Orientation, Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money - VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel.
You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
Call 866-516-3293 now to learn more, or apply today!
Class A CDL - Truck Driving Jobs - Great Benefits!
Want to build a strong driving job?
Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
Or Fill Out Our Full Application
MARSHALLTOWN, IA/ WORTHINGTON, MN - DEDICATED PORK HAULS
No freight s more reliable than food.
Earn an average of $1,000 a week.
Get two days off a week.
Minimum Guarantee: $180/day loaded, $150/day without loads
Lumper: paid by JBS
Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits and Bonuses
Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
Paid Holidays: six a year, $150 a day
Bonuses: fuel, safety, and annual retention incentives
Earn up to an additional .07 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, and retention
Dedicated Runs: for JBS pork plants in Marshalltown and Worthington
No-Touch Freight: drop and hook at JBS plants; live unload by lumpers at customer locations.
Driving Area: mainly the Midwest
Average Length of Load: 200 miles for Marshalltown; 225 miles for Worthington
5-Day Work Week: Monday through Friday with occasional weekend runs.
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, company driving team, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driver, regional driver route, regional driving, tanker truck driver
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY&BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay&Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
COMPANY DRIVERSAt Bay&Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay&Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
- 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Late-Model Freightliners
- No Slip Seating
OWNER OPERATORSClass A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay&Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
- 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
- Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
- Full FSC on loaded miles
- 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
- Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
- Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
- Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
- FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
- Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
- 100% Approved Tolls Paid
- HUGE Fuel Discounts
- Shop available at Yard
- 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
- Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
- In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada&NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
- No money down&no credit check, sign and drive
- Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
- Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
- Maintenance account for repairs
- Discounts of fuel purchases
- Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, class a driver, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, otr company, otr driver, over the road company, regional driving, tanker truck driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!