Bible School Park Job Description Sample
Offering competitive salary, full benefits and paid relocation
Responsibilities of the Polysomnographic/Sleep Tech
- Performs and is knowledgeable in polysomnographic diagnostic testing.
- Must have the ability to integrate a basic understanding of anatomy and physiology with sleep/wake pathology.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Attention to detail is critical since the quality of data from the polysomnogram is solely the responsibility of the technologist.
- Must be able to assimilate data from several sources and anticipate initiation of care, in accordance with protocols.
- Must know when to consult the physician regarding the patient's care.
- Associates Degree or Certification from an accredited school in Polysomnography.
- New York State license and board certified RPSGT or RRT.
- Experience in sleep medicine preferred.
- Also: RRT with some sleep experience will be considered.
Director Of Coding And Clinical Documentation
|Director of Coding and Clinical Documentation??opportunity for a teaching hospital system in upstate New York.??|
* * *
Under the leadership of the Senior Director, Health Information Management, the??Director of Facility Coding and Clinical Documentation??will lead and direct the coding and clinical documentation improvement to facilitate reimbursement, clinical documentation and data collections across the region???s leading health care provider; with more than 500 physicians and 60 locations.
* * *
We are seeking a progressive and motivated leader?? to transform these areas through our EPIC implementation while optimizing the coding and CDI functions. ??Functions will include:* * *
* * * Minimum:??Associate's Degree with RHIT certification, 3 to 5 years of facility coding experience, and working knowledge of DRG's, APC's, hospital coding, information systems.
* * *
* * * Preferred:??Bachelor's Degree with RHIA certification, 3 years of inpatient coding experience,?? experience with regulatory agencies and third party payers and 3 to 5 years' supervisory experience.
* * *
This area boasts beautiful rolling hills, a major university, lakes and rivers, parks and trails, a small-city environment, and a very affordable housing market!??Come join a leading regional healthcare system with??competitive compensation and great benefits, including paid relocation.
Health And Wellness Associate
The primary purpose of the Wellness Ambassador is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and utilization of pharmacy and clinical services by effectively promoting and selling services provided by Rite Aid inside and outside of assigned store. The Wellness Ambassador is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and applicable laws.
The Wellness Ambassador is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Promote pharmacy and clinical services for Rite Aid in support of script growth initiatives.Perform business to business and community outreach activities including immunization outreach, senior citizen center visits, health care provider visits, and fitness center visits.Introduce the customer to the Pharmacist and provide support for the pharmacist as they guide the customers in selecting and making purchasing decisions on products related to their wellbeing (vitamins, OTC, specialty foods etc).Organize, promote, and facilitate health events for Rite Aid.Support, embrace and implement new initiatives to support wellness and health trends.Utilize specialized knowledge of product categories to provide excellent customer service and promote health and wellness.Engage customers and provide a unique shopping experience utilizing in store technology.
- All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
Experience / Requirements
The following qualities are required of the Wellness Ambassador:
Minimum age of 18 years old for business travel thru use of personal vehicle or public transportation.
Ability to pass drug test.
Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
Ability to effectively promote services.
Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
Ability to work day or evening hours.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
Typing speed of 40 WPM.
Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word and Internet Explorer).
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year experience in the retail or healthcare industry. Sales and marketing training and/or experienced is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Director Of Technical Services
Director of Technical Services?? opportunity for a teaching hospital system in upstate New York.?? Directs strategy and operation of Technical Services to assure availability, functionality, security and integration of systems in a fast-growing healthcare environment that includes IT Infrastructure, Telecom, Networking,??Operations and Desktop Support. Works with the clinical and business teams to understand their needs and ensure that all applications and technologies are deployed to support the core mission of the healthcare system.????Coordinates efforts with the CIO and Compliance organizations to ensure systems and technologies are deployed in a secured and compliant manner.????Plans for Technical Service's future needs in the context of emerging trends in healthcare information technology, legislation and technology regulations.
Education/Experience:?? Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Master's preferred) or related field and at least five years of management experience. ITIL Certification a plus. This area boasts beautiful rolling hills, a major university, lakes and rivers, parks and trails, a small-city environment, and a very affordable housing market!??Come join a leading regional healthcare system with??competitive compensation and great benefits, including paid relocation. ??
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Behavioral Health Case Manager
- Provides care management services to specific population eligible for Health Home services. Provides information, referrals, consultation and/or care management on health and psychosocial issues.
- This position works with substantial independence in the field, with consultation available from Clinical Team Lead and/or Supervisor, as needed.
- Receives referrals of members for Health Home services from internal and external sources.
- Contacts referral within appropriate timeframe, addresses any urgent /emergent issues and schedules an appointment for a face to face intake, within required time frame.
- Develops therapeutic relationship with member utilizing person centered interventions based on the member’s level of activation and presenting conditions
- Coordinates services through communication with all identified health and community providers/agencies connected to the member
- Develops a Person Centered Plan of Care with the member and involved providers.
- Disseminates this information to all individuals who are involved in members’ care, as approved by member.
- Interviews referrals and their families to collect data, disseminate pre-approved health education information, and administer satisfaction surveys and related evaluative inventories
- Determines need and makes recommendations for continuation of or change in services
- Maintains, at minimum, monthly telephonic contact with the member and an in-person visit at minimum once every three months.
- Seeks out consultation/information for complex medical, behavioral health or psycho-social, as needed.
- Completes, reviews and updates of assessments, as mandated by regulations
- Maintains documentation that is thorough, clearly written and reflective of members’ plan of care activities.
- Participates as a member of multi-disciplinary Care Coordination team.
- Presents in a professional and articulate manner that supports the development of a therapeutic relationship with the member and community providers.
- Collaborate with other members of team related to member needs, barriers to care and outcome enhancement strategies.
- Provide feedback to providers regarding the progress made and barriers encountered by their patients.
- Ability to manage conflict to support a positive outcome.
- Demonstrates listening skills to support member engagement and development of a person centered plan of care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a community outreach or equivalent position
- A combination of training and education that meets the above knowledge and skill level OR Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a community outreach or equivalent position
- Demonstrates ability to respect individual/family diversity and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team member.
- Knowledge of and ability to work collaboratively with providers and county/community health and human services.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills both oral and written as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and to be able to manage time appropriately
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer literate. Must be able to pass computer documentation competency testing for all software platforms used within the program. This must occur within 3months of initial training and/or 6 months of hire, whichever comes first.
- Candidates will need a NYS driver’s license and to own or have access to reliable transportation that enables them to fulfill travel requirements of the job including but not limited to, daily visits to members’ homes.
- Bilingual Candidate Preferred
Store Manager In Endwell, NY
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is a Fortune 200 company with more than 15,000 retail locations in 44 states, 15 distribution centers and 130,000 employees that embody our mission of Serving Others each and every day. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation, diversity and teamwork, all while keeping our customers and communities at the center of everything we do! At Dollar General, employees have numerous growth and development career opportunities through award-winning training and being part of one of America's fastest-growing retailers. Apply today and let's grow together!
Responsible for the management of all employees in the effective planning and implementation of all store processes, including ordering, receiving, stocking, presentation, selling, staffing and support.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Recruit, select and retain qualified employees according to federal and state labor laws and company policies; ensure store is properly staffed.
Provide proper training for employees; conduct performance evaluations; identify gaps for appropriate solutions and/or counseling, up to and including termination.
Make recommendations regarding employee pay rate and advancement.
Communicate performance, conduct and safety expectations regularly; coordinate meetings and events to encourage safety, security and policies.
Ensure that the store is appropriately staffed and effectively opened and closed each day. Personally open the store a minimum of two times per week; personally close the store a minimum of two times per week.
Evaluate operating statements to identify business trends (including sales, profitability, and turn), expense control opportunities, potential shrink, and errors.
Order to ensure the meeting or exceeding of in-stock targets; review ordering plan, seasonal direction and inventory management issues on a weekly basis; follow up on Basic Stock Replenishment (BSR)/cycle counts.
Facilitate the efficient staging, stocking and storage of merchandise by following defined company work processes.
Ensure that all merchandise is presented according to established practices; utilize merchandise fixtures properly including presentation, product pricing and signage.
Maintain accurate inventory levels by controlling damages, markdowns, scanning, paperwork, and facility controls.
Ensure the financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control, and adherence to stated company security practices and cash control procedures.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Maintain a clean, well-organized store; facilitate a safe and secure working and shopping environment.
Ensure that store is adequately equipped with tools necessary to perform required tasks.
Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications; ensure employee compliance.
Complete all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to perform IBM cash register functions to generate reports.
Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising practices.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Effective interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling and termination practices including legal compliance and internal processes.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE program, etc.)
Good organization skills with attention to detail.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
One year of management experience in a retail environment preferred.
Aligns motives, values and beliefs with Dollar General values.
Supports ownership by tapping into the potential of others.
Acts as a liaison between the corporate office and store employees.
Fosters cooperation and collaboration.
Interacts with staff tactfully yet directly and maintains an open forum of exchange.
Demonstrates responsiveness and sensitivity to customer needs.
Applies basic principles of retail (i.e., ordering cycles, peak inventories, merchandise flow, etc.).
Provides continuous attention to development of staff.
Recruits, hires and trains qualified applicants to fulfill a store need.
Ensures store compliance to federal labor laws and company policies and procedures.
WORKING CONDITIONS and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Frequent walking and standing.
Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks.
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as hand-held scanner, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, and U-boats (six-wheel carts).
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds.
Occasional climbing (using ladder).
Regularly driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits and occasionally to attend management meetings and to other Dollar General stores.
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level.
Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales Supervisor Part-Time Job
Req #: 83769
Location Name: Town Square Mall, Vestal
At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we've been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
The Sales Supervisor assists in implementing action plans that meet service expectations and balance task completion within guidelines. Demonstrate behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and Passion. The Sales Supervisor partners with the management team to understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities. They participate in and support merchandise placement, the #prepped process and store recovery. Sales Supervisors participate in monitoring associate compliance to all company policies and procedures as well adherence to Loss Prevention Standards. They assist in assigned projects and tasks to support service levels which include opening and closing the store.
Reports to: Store Manager, Co-Manager and Assistant Store Managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Models MOD behaviors, leading associate engagement. Drives associate engagement and implementation of financial plans to maintain KPI performance on a daily/weekly basis. Meets metric based goals by reinforcing behaviors that support the company service model. Reviews, understands and can clearly communicate business reports including daily sales flash. Can communicate business trends to DM/ SM. Provides recognition and feedback to improve performance. Responds to customer requests and/or feedback with a high sense of urgency. Manages timekeeping system of all associates.
Assists the Store Manager and other leaders with the on-boarding of associates. Provides associates training and product information, participates in associate growth/ development. Seeks opportunities for personal performance growth and demonstrates interest in building leadership skills. Provides feedback to the Store Manager on associate performance and communicates associate relations issues to Store Manager for follow up.
Participates in and supports associates in merchandise placement and shipment processing during the #prepped process. Assists in the communication and execution of presentation standards that are consistent with brand image. Ensures customers have a great experience by maintaining DSW store standards.
Reviews daily communication materials (Footnotes, Memos, Email, Checklists, etc.) and follows through with required actions. Ensures consistency in daily housekeeping as outlined in the 9 Field Commitments. Ensures the implementation of inventory and pricing directives. Completes all tasking related to the daily opening and closing of the store. Adheres to daily store cleaning, recovery and maintenance standards. Communicates all related issues that require follow up to the Store Manager.
Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or other supervisor.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Ability to manage in ambiguous situations to resolve internal and external conflict
Ability to develop collaborative working relationships
Ability to recognize what is critical and take action
Good verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency in base computer use, including Outlook and MS Word or word processing program
Proven ability to train and motivate others
- Minimum 2 years retail experience required
- Minimum high school graduate
- Some college preferred
Technology Sales Associate
The Tech Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining an Inspired Selling culture in the Mobile and Technology department. They are committed to offering every customer a total solution for his/her mobile and technology needs. The Tech Sales Associate is responsible for ensuring the Mobile and Technology department achieves key metrics, including profitable sales. An important focus of this role is to grow our business by offering solutions to our customers that meet their needs. The Tech Sales Associate is expected to possess extensive knowledge of the product assortments, carrier plans and offerings, as well as tech services available to customers and recognize the opportunity to advise the customer on these offerings. This includes selling through the kiosk.
Engagement: Engages customers on the sales floor. Uses VIBE behaviors to create a buying environment. Builds relationships with Certified Tech Associates to create synergy across all technology departments
Selling: Champions Mobile and Technology selling programs both in-store online; Exhibits Staples Selling behaviors in all interactions and communications with customers, associates and management. Achieve all sales goals. Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
Operations: Responsible for ensuring all operational policies and processes are followed. Stays current on new technologies, products and services
Other duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
Analysis: Gathers and analyzes what they feel are the most important pieces of information needed to understand the problem or issue
Focus on Service: Searches actively for ways to improve customer service. Identifies customers' current requirements, expectations, and needs
- Write and Speak with Impact: Expresses oneself effectively in one-on-one conversations and small groups. Adapts the level of detail and type of communication to the intended audience
Build Relationships: Is friendly and open in interactions with others, making them feel at ease. Demonstrates a genuine interest in people, their business and their technology needs
Drive for Results: Is accountable for Tech Services Sales, Margin and TSAT. Puts in sustained effort to accomplish desired results. Experience and interest in using reports and metrics to shape vision, goals/objectives
- Listen Attentively: Asks questions to clarify others' comments and ensure understanding of the key messages. Listens to others' comments without interrupting. Is able to listen to a customer's concerns and asks open ended questions to help identify needs and present solutions
- Establishing Trust
- Show Integrity: Establishes trust with customers; is a trusted advisor and able to maintain confidentiality
- Managing Execution
- Work Effectively & Efficiently: Prioritizes effectively and focuses on appropriate details, so work gets done accurately
- Leveraging Diversity: Works cooperatively with people who have different backgrounds, knowledge, styles, talents, perspectives, values and beliefs
- Sales and customer service experience in a retail environment
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!