Big Flats Job Description Sample
Shop & Deliver Groceries (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Williams Honda has an opening for a Service Porter. This is an exceptional growth opportunity with a well-established dealership. We offer a stable work environment, comprehensive training, and a very competitive salary and benefits package. We are looking for a conscientious, people-oriented candidate who will share our commitment to customer satisfaction. Must be detail-oriented, well organized and committed to helping customers. Strong knowledge of automobile parts and customer service background preferred.
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Experienced Hvac Professionals Needed
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for exceptional residential and commercial Service technicians to join our growing team. Our technicians are dedicated to making our customers’ companies safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
· Respond efficiently and effectively to customer requests for service
· Perform maintenance on equipment to company standards and customer requirements
· Diagnose and repair equipment to ensure top performance
· Be an integral part of the Commercial Service Team
· Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
· EPA certification
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license with a dependable driving record
· Must have HVAC industry experience or equivalent work experience in a related field
What Isaac can offer you:
· Competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and supplemental insurance options; 401k with a company contribution; and personal time off
· Company vehicle, uniforms, and a tool reimbursement program
· Classroom and hands-on training in our own accredited Isaac University for both new and experienced technicians
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning Commercial & Industrial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With branches in Rochester, Avon, Big Flats, Canandaigua, Dansville, and Syracuse NY, Isaac is of the nation's largest privately held HVAC/R contractors and services over 35,000 clients a year. Each one of these interactions is a moment of truth, an opportunity for us to build and further strengthen our company. We offer outstanding opportunities for individuals who are seeking challenges and rewarding positions. Our success hinges upon our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people. If you are seeking job satisfaction and the feeling of pride that comes with working for an industry leader, we welcome you to apply for this position.
Issac Heating and Air Conditioning provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Issac Heating and Air Conditioning complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Physician: Occ Med Physician For Northern PA And Southern Tier Of NY
A multi-specialty group located in New York is seeking an occ med physician to join their team. The group is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community.
Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with no nights, weekends, hospital work, or call. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other occupational medicine physicians. There is also an academic affiliation for teaching.
Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. If you are board certified in any specialty other than occ med, the group will pay for your occ med training, MPH, and residency. A NY license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
Final-year residents and fellows will be considered. This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation with holidays, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in New York's Southern Tier in western New York. The community is a small but friendly one with some of the most picturesque countryside scenery few associate with New York State. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs. If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.###.#### ext. 6640 or email CV and references to occupational medicine team
Part of large multi-specialty practice
Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pmNo nights, weekends, hospital work, or call
Competitive compensation with MGMA standards
Employer will pay for your Occ Med training, MPH, and residency
All insurances provided
Positions open nationwide
Specialty-specific recruiting teams
Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
Help with licensing and credentialing
All at no cost to you
Associated topics: clinic, family, family medicine physician, nocturnist, physician, practice, practice physician, primary, provider, urgent
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
At Merry Maids, our Housekeepers/Cleaners do so much more than clean clients' homes. Though we are large and nationwide, our highly trained professionals are committed to providing the highest quality service to each and every customer we do business with.
House Cleaner Position
Professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products. The overall objective is to leave the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed. Our average full-time employees work 32 – 38 hours/week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares cleaning products for the day
- Loads products and equipment onto the vehicle.
- Uses cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes.
- Sweeps, vacuums and then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Clean and dust cobwebs, cleaning all hanging light fixtures and dusting baseboards and windowsills.
- Moves all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind.
- Performs thorough customer home inspection.
- Ensures customer satisfaction, resolves customer issues and quality control before leaving home.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license Preferred
- Current liability insurance on automobile
- Reliable vehicle preferred- Paid Milage
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with the Manager and customers
- Ability to understand and execute directives
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or product name.
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products.
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports.
- Ability to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day.
- Preferably able to drive to and from various job sites.
- No working nights, weekends, or holidays
- Work 3 to 5 days a week
- All supplies, equipment and professional training are provided to you
- Weekly Paychecks
Painter - Bush Education Center, Greater Southern Tier Boces
GREATER SOUTHERN TIER BOCES POSITION:
BUSH EDUCTION CENTER
DEADLINE TO APPLY: DECEMBER 21, 2017
Please see the GST BOCES website, Employment Opportunities,
for details and how to apply.
IT Project Manager I
Description • Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Develops project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Has an in-depth understanding of many skills and their applications/interactions or has a very in-depth or broad understanding of two or more skill areas.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Develops technical solutions to highly complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Cross-functional team responsibility on complex components or complex projects.
- Provides guidance or direction to others.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!