Billet Assembler Job Description Sample
Electrical Assembler - Mechanical Assembler
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
Do you seek a 1st shift, M-F position or working Saturday - Tuesday? Have you always enjoyed using your hands and own hand tools?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, experienced Electrical Mechanical Assemblers for our Fort Collins’ client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have mechanical aptitude, experience in AC and DC wiring, proficiency in reading electrical schematics and engineering drawings, experience in running I/O from devices to PLC’s, and wiring electrical panels.
Perks for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-18/hour DOE plus overtime potential
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Qualifications for the Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
· Experience with hand tools and hardware classification
· Proficient in torque concepts
· Proven mechanical aptitude
· Experience wiring 3-phase AC and DC motors
· Proficiency reading mechanical blueprints, electrical and pneumatic schematics and engineering drawings
· Experience running I/O from devices to PLCs and wiring electrical panels
· Proven attention to detail.
· Knowledge of servo drive motors and machine maintenance
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Mechanical Assembler - Hand Assembler - Fabricator
We are recruiting for temp to hire opportunity for a Mechanical Assembler or someone who has mechanical fabrication and assembly experience, for a very solid and growing company in Rochester.
This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity at a well-established company in business for over 50 years, and offers a solid career path for hard working, manufacturing people who are eager to learn new skills.
This a day shift Monday – Friday position.
Experience we seek for Mechanical (Hand) Assembler- Fabrication and Assembly:
Must be dependable, hard working with a strong work ethic, and a desire to learn and grow in a unique industry.
Anyone with prior manufacturing experience will be considered such as assembly, light machine operation (any type), inspection, or injection molding.
Mechanical (Hand Assembler) - Fabrication and Assembly
Must be good with their hands, artistic, and have ability to use small hand tools and light weight soldering equipment.
Great working environment, very bright, well heated and air conditioned, with great people to work for.
• Responsibilities include:
• Assembling plastic products mechanically and with adhesive
• Stocking and issuing raw materials
• Data entry of stock status
• Recycling scrap material
• Maintain a clean shop area
Qualifications for Mechanical Hand Assembler - Fabrication and Assembly
• Experience in a relative manufacturing environment helpful
• The ability to read and comprehend instructions and customer specifications
• Experience using drill press, other hand tools
Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to provide good work references
Ability to learn
Possess good basic math skills, have adequate communication skills, and be a strong team player.
High School Diploma or GED required.
If you have attended a technical or trade school, this could be an excellent opportunity to enter the manufacturing field.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This is an A shift, Monday through Friday position, with 1/2 day on Fridays.
Outstanding Benefits once direct
If you would like to have a career in manufacturing, work with a great team, and for a great boss, please submit your resume today.
Starting pay is 12.00 and hour with increase when direct!
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and calibrates electronic equipment containing a mix of discrete components and ICs. Quality control inspection of equipment.
Operation of test equipment, including network analyzers and oscilloscopes, and analysis/interpretation of test data.
Setting up standard test apparatus or devising test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of production model.
Testing, modification, repair, calibration and certification of electronic components, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics.
Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot PC boards and electronic circuits containing capacitors, resistors, IC’s, transistors, etc.
Installing components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using bolts and soldering.
Reading and interpretation of CAD and schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, engineering instructions, work orders, and reports of electronic components in order to determine assembly instructions and materials requirements.
Writing reports, recording data, and documenting testing techniques, laboratory equipment, and specifications to assist engineers.
Submitting computer reports using Microsoft Office software, itemizing repair requirements (parts and labor) so written estimates can be prepared for customers.
Following procedures to ensure properly documented quality control.
Other duties as assigned.
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to follow directions.
Excellent problem-solving ability.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, browser, and e-mail software.
Assembly experience; build, adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components using hand tools and soldering iron. Good soldering skills required.
Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Knowledge of RF concepts and/or RF experience desirable.
Knowledge of/experience with A2LA accreditation desirable.
• Education and Experience:
• Two-year school (A.S) or vocational school for electronics desirable.
• One (1) year's experience.
Responsible for assembly and finishing of aluminum molds. Mechanically inclined individuals with tool spotting experience and experience working with air and hand tools. Day shift Monday to Friday with OT opportunity and benefits.
multiple openings for Assembly Line Operator workers for one of the largest computer hardware companies in Fremont, CA. All openings are directly related to the different stages of the assembly process. While the Assembly Line Operator role may be open, other roles with the following responsibilities may be available as well.
The roles can either be anywhere from:
Placing Stickers on the assembly
Loading assemblies on carts (20lbs)
Pushing/ Pulling carts of assemblies from one point to another
Using an electric Screw Driver
Wiping screens before packaging
Moving pallets using pallet jacks
Wire Harness Assembler
Searching for dedicated individuals to build our wire harness and connector assembly division! This first shift, full-time, direct hire position includes benefits, paid vacation and holidays!
- Ability to read and follow wire harness assembly instructions
- Accuracy with numerous assembly operations based on detailed instructions
- Operate semi-automatic equipment such as crimp presses, wire twisters and wire strippers
- Use of soldering iron to solder wires to connectors and solder cups
Qualifications and Skills
- Has assembly/production experience
- Motivated and detailed
- Excellent hand dexterity
- Ability to work under a microscope for several hours per day
- Proficient math skills
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Soldering experience a plus
Benefits include: health, life, vision, dental, paid vacation and holidays
Press Operator / Tool & Die / Assembler
Manufacturer of electronic connectors is seeking operators for metal stamping presses, tool & die makers and assembly operators with a mechanical background. Computer literacy preferred. Must be able to follow work-order instructions. Competitive pay and benefit package.
Since its inception in 1919 Zierick Manufacturing Corporation has been a valued supplier of standard and custom engineered stamped, metal products to end users in the electrical and electronic industries. End users for our products typically fit into a classification of being original equipment manufacturers (OEM). This type of manufacturing, termed electronic packaging and production, is considered a light industry and usually involves an end product based upon an electronic or electrical design, with the end product designed to meet requirements in industries such as appliance manufacturing, automotive electronics, communications, computers, consumer electronics, electronic components, industrial controls, medical electronics and office and business equipment.
Over the years the company’s products have developed into a broad range of interconnection hardware items, such as lugs, clips and splices, electronic and electrical wiring devices for printed circuit board interconnections and packaging, such as quick disconnect terminals, pins, posts, test points, IDC’s, sockets, solder lugs and screw terminals. In addition to our full line of terminals and connectors the company also offers a full range of automatic application equipment which is used by the end user to produce finished products.
The company maintains its headquarters, including manufacturing and design facilities, in New York’s Westchester County. The regional sales offices are located in Illinois and Ireland. The company plans to enjoy steady growth through new product introductions and sales of existing products that meet today’s demand for product performance, quality, reliability and delivery.
Assembler 2Nd Shift (1192)
Under the supervision of the Shift Foreperson, the Assembler is responsible for performing a variety of operations to assemble, test, inspect and pack a diversified number and type of range hoods, compactors, blower assemblies and bathroom heaters.
- Review process sheet and fit, align and assemble manufactured or purchased parts, motors, and sub-assemblies into completed units, make necessary electrical connections. Visually inspect for fit and surface complications. If unit does not conform to specifications, repair or return for rework. May require partial disassembly.
- Test unit for proper operation and insert in packing containers or cartons. Mark container with type, style, color, and model number.
- Work from blueprints, drawings, process sheets, and instructions to assemble a variety of standard products. Methods generally prescribed or established.
- Use required hand and air powered tools, measuring instruments and gauges. Final assemblies are subject to further inspection and check. Instructions given on a new or non-standard unit.
- Participation in Lean manufacturing principles, “5S” and continuous improvement.
- Requires ability to work from drawings, blueprints, or process sheets and ability to learn how to operate and make routine adjustments to various machines (i.e. automatic tapers and bagging machine, etc.).
- High School Diploma or equivalent (completed).
- Must be able to safely lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Under the direction of the Managers/Supervisors, Dolly and Pedestal Assembly this position will be primarily engaged to assemble, test, troubleshoot and maintain Dolly and Pedestal products to the highest degree of required deficiency.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to efficiently use a micrometer, caliper, mallet/hammer and other measuring devices
· Ability to communicate effectively.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires intermittent typing, writing, sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The employee must intermittently lift and/or move items over 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!