Billing Clerk Job Description Sample
Automotive Accounts Payable Clerk And A Billing Clerk
Ed Morse Automotive Group is looking for an experienced Automotive Accounts PayableClerk anda Billing Clerkto filltwo positions in our office located in Delray Beach, FL. Automotive Bookkeeping and CDK/ADP experience preferred.
Must be a fast learner and be able to work as ateam. Professional appearance and demeanor isrequired.
• In depth knowledge of bookkeeping theories and practices. • Ability to handle responsibilities independently, with minimum supervision. • Familiarity with CDK /ADP accounting computer software program. • Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word. • Excellent written, verbal and communication skills. • Must be able to work well with people on all levels and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Ed Morse Automotive Group is one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida, consisting of 17 franchises, 13 locations and9 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. With over 70 years of success in the automotive industry, Ed Morse family owns and operates dealerships throughout the state of Florida. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, award winning and well-established company that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional career growth opportunities. Job Code : 331 Requisition ID: 331
Prepares all customer invoices in an accurate and timely manner. Serves as an assistant to the Controller with various computer functions. This can be a stepping stone position to becoming a customer service representative for the company should you be interested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate various reports including "Accounts Receivable Aging Report", monthly sales journal and monthly tax journal.
- Coordinate all documentation necessary to prepare customer invoices (i.e. Bills of Lading, packing lists, freight charges, job envelopes).
- Manually calculate freight charges and miscellaneous freight costs using job documentation.
- Manually report job information on the "Editor Order Form (EOF)" (i.e. freight cost, quantity shipped, date of shipment, method of shipment).
- Enters job information into PACE system, prints "Invoice Edit List" and check for accuracy. Prints invoices, separate, distribute, file and mail original to customer.
- Filing of all reports and documentation.
- Back up for Accounts Payable
- All other duties as assigned by the Controller.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent/Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or related field (Associates Degree will be considered in lieu of experience)
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with customers
- Excellent math skills
- Proficient computer skills
Throughout our 44 years in business, James Printing has remained true to one mission: to help customers achieve their print and graphic arts goals while delivering an “extreme” level of customer service on each and every job. We pride ourselves on paying close attention to even the smallest details, regardless of a project’s run size or complexity, to ensure the finished print piece meets or exceeds expectations and delivers tangible business results.
We are committed to maintaining an unwavering commitment to the standards and principles established by our founder, Roger James. These ideals include:
Transparency and Consistency
Honesty and Integrity
Providing Best-In-Class Printing at a Fair Price
He believed that only by getting to know each customer’s unique needs could we help find ways to help them achieve their goals. That’s why we’re proud to have customer and vendor relationships established in our early years that continue to flourish today.
Even as the printing industry changes and technology evolves, James Printing continues to grow by helping customers find new and innovative ways to grow their businesses. Our leadership team would like to thank the many employees, vendors, clients and friends who’ve supported James Printing in becoming Kansas City’s most trusted full-service printer.
Ultimately, our goal is to deliver exceptional service and advanced print solutions for the best possible price. If you have questions or need assistance in making your next project a reality, our dedicated team of account execs, customer service reps, and printing and fulfillment experts can help.
Under direct supervision of the Billing Supervisor and under general direction of the Clinic Administrator, the Billing Clerk processes the daily charges.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Continuous data entry of clinic charges as provided on routes/encounter sheets.
· Organization and daily logging (written & online) of routes and completion of batch cover sheets.
· Locating any & all missing charges either with missing charges report or batch cover sheets.
· Answering phone
· Assisting patients with account questions.
· Assisting CBO (Central Billing Office) with any questions or requests for information or records.
· Comply and keep current with accreditation standards and federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
· Participating in audits, when requested.
- 1 year experience in medical billing
- 1 year experience with medical practice billing software necessary
- Knowledge of surgical CPT and ICD-10 coding and experience with electronic billing, necessary
- 1 year experience of HCPCS codes
- Additional skills/qualifications may be required by clinic management.
· Medical Billing Certificate or License.
· Experience with automated databases and standard PC software applications preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 60 WPM
· Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Our Vision:Setting the standard in health care excellence. Healthy people in healthy communities throughout Ventura County.
Billing Clerk - Automotive
We are seeking an Automotive Biller to become an integral part of our team! You will post data, compute charges, and prepare commissions.
- Post deals to general ledger
- Maintain various schedules
- Prepare wholesale title paperwork
- Keep up to date spread sheets for titles and outside lien contracts
- Review paperwork for compliance
- Answering switchboard when needed
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of Excel
Billing Clerk Assistant (Arcadia)
This is position is located in Arcadia, CA.
We are seeking out an experienced billing clerk assistant to support an actively growing investigation and repossession company. We offer medical benefits, work/life balance & an exceptional team of people to work alongside.
We’re looking for a full-time billing clerk with 2+ years of experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process & send client invoices - Contact clients with invoices 60+ days overdue
- Receiving client payments
- Reviewing any necessary documents for each individual order
- Interacting with our clients on a day to day basis
- Maintain effective communications with client services and operations
- Tracking vehicle/property storage, transport, and redemptions
- Ability to multi-task in a faced past department
- Great interpersonal skills & teamwork awareness
- Versatility in job functionality and quick to assimilate procedural changes
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge in QuickBooks, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge in RDN & i-REPOs valuable
- Excellent communication skills with our outside vendors & clients
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or college equivalent experience a plus but not mandatory
- Previous work experience in repossession, auction or vehicle sales, and/or automotive finance would be very helpful
- Detail oriented and an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
We are screening candidates for interviews to start immediately. All candidates, including Mobile Resume Builder users, applying must submit a complete resume for consideration. No phone calls or visits. No Agencies/Recruiters please.
We are seeking a part-time billing clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will match paperwork, invoice customers and perform general office duties.
- Match paperwork to ensure all necessary documents are available to correctly invoice customers
- Run reports on accounts to make sure past-due invoices get paid
- Review invoices from vendors to ensure they have provided all the necessary supporting documents for their work so we can pay them within our terms
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards and file invoices
- Perform all other general office duties
- Previous experience in billing or other related fields preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail and well organized individual
- Experience in data entry
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Pay range will be dependent on candidate's qualifications and experience.
This full-time position is located in our Bloomfield Hills office and will report to the Billing Supervisor. Responsibilities include: Electronically Receive, review and modify firm pre bills using several different software applications. Review pre bills for purpose of compliance with billing guidelines, process and prepare invoices for delivery to clients for payment.. A qualified candidate should have strong computer skills including Excel and Outlook, organizational skills, attention to detail as well as good communication skills. Law firm billing experience is a preferred.
Opens mail and distributes accordingly. Daily review of co-payments, authorizations and notes, makes adjustments as needed. Contacts clinicians via email, phone, fax with any concerns or questions regarding any billing or data entry discrepancies, verify batch totals to ensure accuracy. Post client payments in a timely manner. Mail out paper claims to insurances in a timely manner. Mail billing statements. Other duties as deemed necessary.
High School Diploma required. Post-Secondary education preferred
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge of composition of medical records, Knowledge of data entry (primarily Excel) and mathematics, Knowledge of pre-certification process, Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, Knowledge of Release of Information and Confidentiality, Demonstrates the use of: 10 key calculator, Fax, PC knowledge, Microsoft Office (Excel & Word), copier.
Onward Behavioral Health has an extensive history of providing high-quality outpatient treatment throughout eastern Pennsylvania through its subsidiary programs: Rehab After Work, Life Counseling Services, The Light Program and Seeds of Hope.
With flexible but effective individualized treatment plans, Onward Behavioral Health is an invaluable resource to adults and teens in the region suffering from substance addiction or mental health issues.
- Ensure that all revenue is billed and accounted for and minimize the need to accrue revenue
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers and agent and resolve any disputes in a timely manner
- Understand agent commissions and how they interrelate with billing; and
- Monitor customer contacts to ensure that billing is in conformance with customer requirements.
- Understanding Customer portals
- ERP experience required- JDE and Movex preferred
- Experience with agent commissions needed
- High IT based aptitude preferred (ideal candidate will be able to recommend changes and upgrades to meet the needs of the business)
JAB is a specialist recruitment consultancy operating in the global oil & gas industry.
We are the preferred talent-partner to operators and service companies around the world.
JAB has an unrivalled knowledge of the oil and gas industry and is a market leader in recruiting throughout the upstream life-cycle;
Exploration Appraisal Development Production Decommissioning
Our expert consultant teams and resourcer teams specialise in the following disciplines;
Subsurface & Wells
Drilling & Completions
Process & Facilities
Business Support Functions
We are a trusted career-partner to oil & gas professionals around the world.
We build enduring relationships, adding value and delivering a premier service to both company and professional across the globe.
JAB Recruitment....Human Energy Explorers Since 2002
Cost Billing Clerk
Job Description Will be working in the billing department to assist a team of 8 cost billers to ensure that team has been able to bill all appropriate items.
Requirements Need PC skills, attention to detail, comfort with multi-tasking, good communications skills, quick learner, and it helps to have some very basic bookkeeping or administrative task experience.
Highlights Kelly Services takes great pride in our commitment to be the world's best workforce solutions provider. We work with many leading companies and organizations in the area to provide the following employment arrangements:
Professional, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary. Kelly Never charges any fees. Kelly employees are also Eligible for insurance benefits, service bonus plan, and many corporate discounts.
All temporary positions are paid weekly, Money Network Card and Direct Deposit also available. All of our needs are immediate and we are anxious to speak with you about the positions and get you working as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to stop by our office at 300 Granite Run Drive, Suite 100, Lancaster PA or contact me directly at 717-817-2089
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!