Billing Control Clerk Job Description Sample
Automotive Accounts Payable Clerk And A Billing Clerk
Must be a fast learner and be able to work as ateam. Professional appearance and demeanor isrequired.
• In depth knowledge of bookkeeping theories and practices. • Ability to handle responsibilities independently, with minimum supervision. • Familiarity with CDK /ADP accounting computer software program. • Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word. • Excellent written, verbal and communication skills. • Must be able to work well with people on all levels and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Ed Morse Automotive Group is one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida, consisting of 17 franchises, 13 locations and9 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. With over 70 years of success in the automotive industry, Ed Morse family owns and operates dealerships throughout the state of Florida. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, award winning and well-established company that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional career growth opportunities. Job Code : 331 Requisition ID: 331
Billing Clerk / Front Desk Clerk
- Pleasant phone etiquette
- 3-5 years’ experience in billing/invoicing
- Experience in the metal industry a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Products – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Detailed Person
- matching up paperwork – delivery ticket, pick ticket, customer po, sales order
- review paperwork for accuracy prior to billing
- scanning all invoices and delivery tickets
- answer phones for busy sales office
- misc administrative support for general manager – typing, copying, errands
- misc filing
- keep track of pallets transferred to other branches throughout the month
Medical Billing Specialist / Medical Biller / Medical Billing Clerk
Medical Billing Specialist / Medical Biller / Medical Billing Clerk Job Opening in
Bronx, New York
Division: Medical Billing Department
About Essen Health Care:
Essen Health Care, a medical practice founded in 1999 is growing rapidly. Essen is composed of a Multispecialty Office Division, Urgent Care Division, Nursing Home Division, and Medical House Calls Division.
About the Opportunity:
Due to the successful progress with our offices, we are looking to expand our Medical Billing Division. We have openings within our Charge Entry Department, Payment Posting Department & AR/Denial Management Department. We are looking for individuals who have prior experience and looking to make that career shift for growth reasons. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- A.S or Medical Billing Certificate from an accredited institution
- Experienced - At least a minimum of two years experience working in the Medical Billing Department
- Experience working with eMR/eHR - eClincal Works experience a plus
- Prior Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Essen Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population. Essen Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
• Responsible for adherence to dealership policies and internal control structure • Actively manage accounting staff • General ledger and reconciliations • Manage the day to day accounting activities including; month end close activities, account reconciliations, financial statement reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis • Prepare financial statements and reconcile all statements • Maintain fixed asset reports and depreciation schedules • Oversee accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance with GAAP • Assist Controller by reconciling accounts, evaluating the accuracy and effectiveness of the accounting system and assist external auditors in performing reviews and audits of the accounting records • Comply, support and enforce dealership, government and customer policies, procedures and regulations • Partner with various market level support teams (i.e. Finance, HR, MFS, Recon, Safety, Security, Sales) to ensure effective and efficient operational processes that align with company objectives and strategies and high quality customer service and support Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses): • Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required • 3-5 years of relevant automotive accounting experience preferred • ADP experience preferred • Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills • Strong computer skills (Internet, MS Outlook, ADP) • Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task • Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment with the ability to lead and influence others in a fast paced environment • Consistent and stable work history • Professional appearance and work ethic • Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen Benefits: • Fast paced work environment • Paid training and development • Career growth opportunities • Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period • Paid vacation • 401(k) Apply if you’ve had experience in the following areas: ADP, Title Clerk, Billing, Warranties, DMV, Inventory, Sales Management, Accountant, Finance Director, Auto Business, Account Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, E-Commerce, Coding, and Analyst.
Client: Dealership - David Maus Volkswagen External Company Name: Berkshire Hathaway Automotive External Company URL: www.vantuylgroup.com
Snider-Blake is currently looking for a City Service Billing Clerk for our client in the Cleveland area. The position is a first shift, 8AM-4:30PM, and starts at $12/hr.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing high volume count of bill source documents of various forms including, but not limited to nuisance abatement and street permitting.
- Preparing statements and financial reports for internal and external departments
- Verify and quality control multiple billings and invoices before submission.
- Providing value and appropriate customer service to both internal and external city departments, Cuyahoga County, local organizations and businesses; and individual property owners in order to facilitate the resolution of inquiries and problems.
- Reviewing, researching, and making appeal decisions based on information provided.
- Preparing, researching, and completing property lien requests for internal and external customers
- Creating, modifying, and verifying property ownership and mailing information in the Cleveland Advantage Financial System
- Preparing and processing rescinded letters for customers, from all departments within the city, and complete refund requests inquiries for customers
Qualifications and Skills
- demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- basic knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office Suites
- proficiency with web browsers, email, scan, and fax
- organized and detail-oriented
- basic archiving, filing, and copying skills
- ability to work with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- ability to meet multiple multiple deadlines
- ability to be productive, effective, and professional consistently
If interested, submit your resume and apply.
Please bring 2 forms of valid ID
Walk-ins welcome Monday-Friday 9A-2:30P
4200 Rockside Road
Independence, OH 44131
Billing Clerk - Arizona Management Company
Summary/Objective The Billing Clerk audits incoming deals per Penske Automotive Group Policy & Procedure Manual for compliance of vehicle sales & revenue recognition. Responsible for posting deals into accounting system, verifying all revenue, gross, commissions, receivable & payable, and all supporting documents with the deal. Maintains control over current year deals.
Reviews incoming deals for completeness/accuracy of paperwork
Follows-up on corrections needed for non-compliance
Posts deals into accounting
Competes all Dealer Trades
Verifies schedules for completeness of deal
Prepares and files finalized deals
Reconciles Factory Vehicle Inventory to the General Inventory
Reconciles various General Ledger schedules
Files documents as needed
Weekly tracking of deals out
Prepares loan payoffs on trade-in vehicles
Prepares deals and other files (box) as needed for relocation
Communicates all issues with lead as they arise
Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
Understands and follows work rules and procedures
Follows lawful directions from supervisors
Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
Attends company meetings as required
Other duties as assigned
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information Req Number: 1397 Type: Full-time Dealership: Arizona Management Company Location Address: 7015 East Chauncey Lane
Plant Billing Clerk
Plant Billing ClerkID2017-7161Job LocationsUS-IA-DenisonCategoryAccounting & FinanceTypeFull-TimeFLSA StatusNon-ExemptShift3rd ShiftOverviewThe position summary states the general nature and purpose of the job. Overall accountabilities are defined in this section.Responsible for compiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips and sales tickets; prepares invoices and records transactions.
Ensures proper shipments are on trucks and that orders are ready for next day billing. Maintains all payment records.EEO/AA InformationResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and tasks are written as follows:Input DataEnters data into computer system, generates invoices and freight payable documents.Shipment DataInputs product shipment data into system.Bills and DocumentsPrepares bills of lading and exports documents.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
May perform other duties as assigned.QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.2 years' previous billing experience, a plus.Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word software.Knowledge and experience with 10-key adding machine.SAP experience, preferred.Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.Strong attention to detail.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis position has no supervisory responsibilities.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Specific vision includes close vision and ability to adjust focus.Frequently required to sit, use hands to handle, or feel, and talk or hear.Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The majority of the time is spent in an office setting outside of the production plant. The plant environment will include wet or humid conditions (non-weather related), extreme cold and heat (non-weather related), working near moving mechanical parts, exposure to fumes or airborne particles, and chemicals.Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the production area.Software Powered by iCIMSSmithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Billing Clerk - Patient AR
Department: 2402_4101 Physician Billing
Expected Weekly Hours: 40
Position Purpose: Addresses callers in a timely and courteous manner.
Resolves both incoming and outgoing patient calls.
Posts payments collected over the phone into billing system
Verifies, updates, and maintains patient insurance/demographic information in the computer.
Ensures insurance claims are free from errors before being sent for processing
Demonstrates accuracy in posting charges, payments, and adjustments into billing system.
Demonstrates knowledge of insurance plans when working on outstanding accounts.
Puts proper notation into the billing system for future reference.
Brings denial patterns to the attention of manager.
Works on daily and weekly AR reports and completes in a timely manner.
Any additional duties assigned by manager
Job Description Details:Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions. Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity. Trinity Health offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation's largest health systems. We provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations - including home care, hospice, Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you'll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning at Trinity Health. Trinity Health employs more than 131,000 colleagues across 22 states. We honor and embrace a diverse representation of people, ideas and backgrounds. Our dedication to diversity is evident in our commitment to training, education, recruitment, retention and development, as well as community partnerships and supplier diversity. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences and health practices of the communities we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive outcomes. We recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world, and that our differences not only serve to unite us, but also lead to innovative solutions.
Billing Clerk Robert Half has partnered with a well-establish company seeking a top-notch Billing Clerk to add to their successful accounting team. This Billing Clerk will work on an assigned portion of the accounts receivable, contact insurances, identify problems, review EOB's, correct errors, coding, modifiers, or incorrect demographic, and sending additional documentation / appeals when necessary. This company offers great work / life balance and an opportunity for growth. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. RESPONSIBILITIES * Work all assigned accounts in order to do what is necessary to bill clean claims and get timely payments
Create refund requests when necessary.
Keep a record of information needed for other to be able to work your multiple carriers with ease.
Navigate through the Websites for the assigned insurances. From eligibility, claims, appeals and reviews to researching policies.
Complete the denied claims that come from E-Commerce, by researching, correcting insurance companies, correcting demographic information, or transferring balances to the patient.
Cover the customer service representative position when necessary, assisting patients with billing inquiries, and assisting the Registration Department and/or Secretaries with any billing/ policy related questions.
Read and understand all IDX billing and transaction screens, and utilizes all software and add-ons regarding billing and collections.
Must utilize all available technology to process claims in an accurate and timely manner.
Log and balance all account adjustments on the Payment –Adjustment log, print audit journals, and give to manager at the end of each day.
Req ID: 02220-0010247190 Functional Role: Billing Clerk
City:* Grand Rapids
Postal Code:* 49503 Compensation: $32,000.00 to $36,000.00 per year
* * 2+ years' experience in private practice required (3+ years highly desirable) * Organized, accountable, self-motivated, and attentive to detail
Must manage time in order to keep all the above accounts current and all other assigned tasks completed in a timely manner.
Must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of Medical Insurance Billing and collection procedures and policies.
Pleasant personality and patience is a MUST * Outstanding listening skills and the ability empathize with others
High degree of composure and interpersonal skills
Devoted to teamwork and portraying the company in a very positive manner
Maintain proper, courteous, and helpful telephone etiquette
Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and accurately prioritize problems initiatives
Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Myriad Genetics is looking for (1) full-time candidate to fill the role of Billing Clerk. The Billing Clerk is responsible for obtaining medical records and/or other forms and correspondence as needed from healthcare providers.
Responsible for assisting Reimbursement Supervisor and Reimbursement Specialists in obtaining and submitting medical records and/or other forms and correspondence as needed for payors and healthcare providers
Processes appeals, returned mail and fax correspondence, routes phone calls, resolves claim errors and initiates bills for patient copays and deductibles
Posts explanations of benefits, electronic remittances and patient checks to individual accounts in the billing system
Interacts with patients, clinicians, insurers, Reimbursement Supervisor and Billing management in a timely and professional manner
Participates in the Quality Assurance plan
Complies with applicable CLIA and HIPAA regulations
Qualified candidates must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, be dependable, detail-oriented, professional, and able to work to meet daily and monthly deadlines. In addition, qualified candidates will have: + 6 months to 1 year of experience working in medical office, laboratory, health insurance or collections setting
Able to type 40 words per minute and possesses excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
Excellent organizational, communication, multitasking, and teamwork skills
Working knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding are a plus The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception. Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com. Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills. Requisition ID: 2017-6845 Name: Myriad Genetics Laboratories
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!