Billing Control Clerk Job Description Sample
Automotive Accounts Payable Clerk And A Billing Clerk
Ed Morse Automotive Group is looking for an experienced Automotive Accounts PayableClerk anda Billing Clerkto filltwo positions in our office located in Delray Beach, FL. Automotive Bookkeeping and CDK/ADP experience preferred.
Must be a fast learner and be able to work as ateam. Professional appearance and demeanor isrequired.
• In depth knowledge of bookkeeping theories and practices. • Ability to handle responsibilities independently, with minimum supervision. • Familiarity with CDK /ADP accounting computer software program. • Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word. • Excellent written, verbal and communication skills. • Must be able to work well with people on all levels and be able to communicate effectively with them.
Ed Morse Automotive Group is one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida, consisting of 17 franchises, 13 locations and9 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. With over 70 years of success in the automotive industry, Ed Morse family owns and operates dealerships throughout the state of Florida. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, award winning and well-established company that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and professional career growth opportunities. Job Code : 331 Requisition ID: 331
Billing Clerk - Arizona Management Company
Summary/Objective The Billing Clerk audits incoming deals per Penske Automotive Group Policy & Procedure Manual for compliance of vehicle sales & revenue recognition. Responsible for posting deals into accounting system, verifying all revenue, gross, commissions, receivable & payable, and all supporting documents with the deal. Maintains control over current year deals.
Reviews incoming deals for completeness/accuracy of paperwork
Follows-up on corrections needed for non-compliance
Posts deals into accounting
Competes all Dealer Trades
Verifies schedules for completeness of deal
Prepares and files finalized deals
Reconciles Factory Vehicle Inventory to the General Inventory
Reconciles various General Ledger schedules
Files documents as needed
Weekly tracking of deals out
Prepares loan payoffs on trade-in vehicles
Prepares deals and other files (box) as needed for relocation
Communicates all issues with lead as they arise
Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
Understands and follows work rules and procedures
Follows lawful directions from supervisors
Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
Attends company meetings as required
Other duties as assigned
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information Req Number: 1397 Type: Full-time Dealership: Arizona Management Company Location Address: 7015 East Chauncey Lane
We are looking for a professional and organized Assistant Controller to join us in supporting our dealership staff and assisting our customers while building and representing our brand. This position is a hybrid role of office management and bookkeeping and will team with the Controller in directing financial activities and will be responsible for the administration and management of the Financial Controls.
• Responsible for adherence to dealership policies and internal control structure • Actively manage accounting staff • General ledger and reconciliations • Manage the day to day accounting activities including; month end close activities, account reconciliations, financial statement reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis • Prepare financial statements and reconcile all statements • Maintain fixed asset reports and depreciation schedules • Oversee accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance with GAAP • Assist Controller by reconciling accounts, evaluating the accuracy and effectiveness of the accounting system and assist external auditors in performing reviews and audits of the accounting records • Comply, support and enforce dealership, government and customer policies, procedures and regulations • Partner with various market level support teams (i.e. Finance, HR, MFS, Recon, Safety, Security, Sales) to ensure effective and efficient operational processes that align with company objectives and strategies and high quality customer service and support Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses): • Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required • 3-5 years of relevant automotive accounting experience preferred • ADP experience preferred • Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills • Strong computer skills (Internet, MS Outlook, ADP) • Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task • Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment with the ability to lead and influence others in a fast paced environment • Consistent and stable work history • Professional appearance and work ethic • Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen Benefits: • Fast paced work environment • Paid training and development • Career growth opportunities • Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period • Paid vacation • 401(k) Apply if you’ve had experience in the following areas: ADP, Title Clerk, Billing, Warranties, DMV, Inventory, Sales Management, Accountant, Finance Director, Auto Business, Account Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, E-Commerce, Coding, and Analyst.
Client: Dealership - David Maus Volkswagen North External Company Name: Berkshire Hathaway Automotive External Company URL: www.vantuylgroup.com
Billing Clerk - Automotive
We are seeking an Automotive Biller to become an integral part of our team! You will post data, compute charges, and prepare commissions.
- Post deals to general ledger
- Maintain various schedules
- Prepare wholesale title paperwork
- Keep up to date spread sheets for titles and outside lien contracts
- Review paperwork for compliance
- Answering switchboard when needed
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of Excel
Billing And Customer Service Clerk
We are seeking a Billing And Customer Service Clerk to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues and invoicing them as well.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Medical Billing Clerk
Our busy healthcare center is seeking a full-time Medical Billing Clerk preferably with at least 2 years recent experience in a medical business office. The right person must have proven success in medical billing, including posting and balancing charges and insurance payments, written/phone appeals, and patient collections.
This person must also have a strong understanding of practice management software and medical coding. This person must be able to estimate a patient s cost at the time of service, explain all insurance benefits to patients and process refunds, answer phones, verify insurance, and prepare patient contracts. Forward thinking mindset to resolve outstanding Accounts Receivables in an amicable way is required.
Competitive pay with benefits. Bilingual strongly preferred. Excellent benefit package!
Under direct supervision of the Billing Supervisor and under general direction of the Clinic Administrator, the Billing Clerk processes the daily charges.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Continuous data entry of clinic charges as provided on routes/encounter sheets.
· Organization and daily logging (written & online) of routes and completion of batch cover sheets.
· Locating any & all missing charges either with missing charges report or batch cover sheets.
· Answering phone
· Assisting patients with account questions.
· Assisting CBO (Central Billing Office) with any questions or requests for information or records.
· Comply and keep current with accreditation standards and federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
· Participating in audits, when requested.
- 1 year experience in medical billing
- 1 year experience with medical practice billing software necessary
- Knowledge of surgical CPT and ICD-10 coding and experience with electronic billing, necessary
- 1 year experience of HCPCS codes
- Additional skills/qualifications may be required by clinic management.
· Medical Billing Certificate or License.
· Experience with automated databases and standard PC software applications preferred.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 60 WPM
· Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Our Vision:Setting the standard in health care excellence. Healthy people in healthy communities throughout Ventura County.
Prepares all customer invoices in an accurate and timely manner. Serves as an assistant to the Controller with various computer functions. This can be a stepping stone position to becoming a customer service representative for the company should you be interested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate various reports including "Accounts Receivable Aging Report", monthly sales journal and monthly tax journal.
- Coordinate all documentation necessary to prepare customer invoices (i.e. Bills of Lading, packing lists, freight charges, job envelopes).
- Manually calculate freight charges and miscellaneous freight costs using job documentation.
- Manually report job information on the "Editor Order Form (EOF)" (i.e. freight cost, quantity shipped, date of shipment, method of shipment).
- Enters job information into PACE system, prints "Invoice Edit List" and check for accuracy. Prints invoices, separate, distribute, file and mail original to customer.
- Filing of all reports and documentation.
- Back up for Accounts Payable
- All other duties as assigned by the Controller.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent/Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or related field (Associates Degree will be considered in lieu of experience)
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with customers
- Excellent math skills
- Proficient computer skills
Throughout our 44 years in business, James Printing has remained true to one mission: to help customers achieve their print and graphic arts goals while delivering an “extreme” level of customer service on each and every job. We pride ourselves on paying close attention to even the smallest details, regardless of a project’s run size or complexity, to ensure the finished print piece meets or exceeds expectations and delivers tangible business results.
We are committed to maintaining an unwavering commitment to the standards and principles established by our founder, Roger James. These ideals include:
Transparency and Consistency
Honesty and Integrity
Providing Best-In-Class Printing at a Fair Price
He believed that only by getting to know each customer’s unique needs could we help find ways to help them achieve their goals. That’s why we’re proud to have customer and vendor relationships established in our early years that continue to flourish today.
Even as the printing industry changes and technology evolves, James Printing continues to grow by helping customers find new and innovative ways to grow their businesses. Our leadership team would like to thank the many employees, vendors, clients and friends who’ve supported James Printing in becoming Kansas City’s most trusted full-service printer.
Ultimately, our goal is to deliver exceptional service and advanced print solutions for the best possible price. If you have questions or need assistance in making your next project a reality, our dedicated team of account execs, customer service reps, and printing and fulfillment experts can help.
Opens mail and distributes accordingly. Daily review of co-payments, authorizations and notes, makes adjustments as needed. Contacts clinicians via email, phone, fax with any concerns or questions regarding any billing or data entry discrepancies, verify batch totals to ensure accuracy. Post client payments in a timely manner. Mail out paper claims to insurances in a timely manner. Mail billing statements. Other duties as deemed necessary.
High School Diploma required. Post-Secondary education preferred
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge of composition of medical records, Knowledge of data entry (primarily Excel) and mathematics, Knowledge of pre-certification process, Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, Knowledge of Release of Information and Confidentiality, Demonstrates the use of: 10 key calculator, Fax, PC knowledge, Microsoft Office (Excel & Word), copier.
Onward Behavioral Health has an extensive history of providing high-quality outpatient treatment throughout eastern Pennsylvania through its subsidiary programs: Rehab After Work, Life Counseling Services, The Light Program and Seeds of Hope.
With flexible but effective individualized treatment plans, Onward Behavioral Health is an invaluable resource to adults and teens in the region suffering from substance addiction or mental health issues.
Distribution Center Billing Clerk
Overview The position summary states the general nature and purpose of the job. Overall accountabilities are defined in this section. Using SAP, the Distribution Center Billing Clerk is responsible for ensuring that the distribution centers are properly billing all trucks, verifying inbounds and accurately reporting inventory. This involves constant communication with truck lines, customers, other Smithfield facilities, distribution centers (DCs), and various other departments within Smithfield Corporate. EEO/AA Information Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law. Responsibilities Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
Accurately verifies and bills domestic shipments to customers and inter-company shuttles.
Verifies and bills export shipments to customers: including collecting all required signatures and accurately completing export documentation based on the requirements of the different countries.
Completes daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations, in order to ensure inventory accuracy and proper rotation.
Communicates daily with truck lines, customers and other Smithfield facilities. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SAP experience (preferred).
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong decision making and problem solving skills. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision includes close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Frequently required to sit, use hands to handle, or feel, and talk or hear. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The majority of the time is spent in an office setting outside of the distribution center. The DC environment will include extreme cold and heat (non-weather related), working near moving mechanical equipment such as forklifts/hi-lifts, exposure to fumes or airborne particles, and chemicals.
Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the loading areas. Refer this job to a friend Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?for general consideration. ID2017-7191 Job LocationsUS-NC-Tar Heel CategoryAccounting & Finance TypeFull-Time FLSA StatusNon-Exempt Shift1st and 2nd Shift
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!