Billings Job Description Sample
Automotive Certified Line Technician
Who are we?
Brown’s Auto Service is your local auto repair shop in Billings that has been in business since 1956. We delivered rock star customer service by simply giving you honest advice with impeccable car repair service. Our promise is to give you cost-effective solutions to get you back in the driver’s seat.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced automotive technician to join our team! As we enter our 62nd year of doing business we find ourselves in need of addition technicians to handle our growing customer base. If you have a strong work ethic, a desire to be the best at your craft, and looking for an opportunity to earn an above average wage for our industry come talk to us.
What do we require?
- 5 Years minimum in production environment as an Automotive Technician – Mechanic
- ASE Certified
- Ability to produce over 100% Productivity
- Adaptability to work on all types of cars
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Tech savvy/familiar with web, internet, and technology
- Adaptive and works well under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, personable, and a “go-getter”
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Works well with a team
- Ability to operate several different types of factory and aftermarket scan tools
- High level of diagnostic aptitude as a Technician, to figure out any car, and fix it right the first time.
- Air-Conditioned Shop!
- We offer a first-class facility with excellent equipment, lifts, and scanners to increase your productivity
- Monday – Friday Work Week.
- Guaranteed hourly wage not flat rate!
- General Motors MDI scanner and programmer.
- Ford Motors IDS scanner and programmer.
- Dodge wiTECH scanner and programmer.
- Compensation: Top pay in the industry D.O.E.
- Medical and Dental Package
- 401K Retirement Program
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Organized work flow systems
- Growth opportunities in a growing company (now 4 locations!)
- Up-to-date equipment technology for our Technician
- No Saturdays!
- Paid training programs
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.
Art Instructor -Billings
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
General Manager & Assistant Manager
Once again, RMS has the inside track on the best opportunities in the industry!!
This fast-growing, multi-state Quick-Serve restaurant group has grown from zero to over 300 stores in 5 years!! They are seeking experienced General Managers & Assistant Managers in the Billings, MT area. The growth opportunity for strong performers is limitless. Very competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits.
Qualified candidates must possess current Salaried Manager experience in a national/regional quick-serve restaurant concept, with full P&L accountability, a demonstrated record of results, and a pattern of being promoted regularly.
We are looking for the "top 5%-ers", as our client is extremely picky. if you meet all this criteria, please send us your resume (in strict confidence) and you will be contacted within 2 business days.
Lounge Bookkeeper (Billings, MT, US, 59102)
Job Description Summary
Basic Statement of Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is accountable for the following areas: Customer service during shift. Accounting decision consistent with Casino Operations standards, policies, and procedures. Assisting in planning, leadership, organizing, and follow-ups in the following areas: Office procedures, vendor invoicing, computer data entries, and shortage controls. Setting the proper example for co-workers in terms of professionalism, attitude, and teamwork in the areas of customer service and casino operations.
Job Specifications (Qualifications)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and beginning experience on 10 key or computers; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Require ability to read, write, understand, and speak English. On the job training is provided for 40 hours.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Additional experience requested in accounting and bookkeeping. Requires ability to perform basic math computations at the 12th grade level.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current Montana Driver's License.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Ability to operate a personal computer and ability to learn basic software.
Ability to operate a ten key calculator with accuracy and speed.
Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Ability to provide planning, leadership, organization, and insure follow-ups in all areas of casino control.
Ability to be a team player while on shift.
Ability to maintain a safe work environment by adhering to the 50 lb. lifting requirement. Items exceeding this amount should be lifted per safety manual (dolly).
Ability to maintain books in accordance with Town Pump, Inc. standards, policies, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer service to include handling and screening of telephone calls.
Effectively prioritizing and organizing following up on office tasks to be accomplished.
Security of all casino assets. Control of casino cash fund, fuel, and inventories. Auditing of shift reports.
Accurate and effective completion of all casino paper work. Casino daily report. Casino daily purchases. Mark-up/mark-down inventory adjustments. Auditing and completing of casino payroll records. Auditing and completing of casino payroll records.
Vendor control and invoice handling.
Ordering, to maintain an effective in-stock position of office supplies.
Processing of casino invoices to included auditing cost and retail price.
Computer entry and recording of sales and purchases in the casino's running book. Balancing casino records to office reports.
Prepare bank deposit subject to Managers inspection & approval.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift 30 lb. regularly and 50 lb. occasionally.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions and customer interaction.
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload of technical development).
We are a Billings, Montana area new and used heavy equipment parts dealer with over 30 years’ worth of knowledge. We offer Caterpillar surplus parts as well as new replacement parts in addition to a vast array of used parts for all kinds of heavy equipment. We scrap and salvage trucks, tractors, motor graders, engines, loaders, and other heavy equipment for replacement and repair.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior A/P, A/R, and general accounting experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5 years of experience in preparing and maintaining income taxes for individuals, corporations (C/S/LLC) and partnerships
- Have a working knowledge of computers, programs, and networks
- CPA not required but helpful
- Maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and year end data entry for sales, A/P, and A/R
- Understand P & L statements, comparisons, and cash flow
- Prepare monthly sales tax reports and payments to North Dakota and Wyoming
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll and maintain payroll records
- Prepare quarterly payroll reports and annual payroll reports, W2s, and 1099s
- Prepare mid-month tax based internal Financial Statements
- Prepare annual small business corporate tax returns and other returns
- Reconcile A/P, A/R and bank accounts
- Schedule meetings and appointment as necessary
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies
- Maintain computers, basic networks, and program updates as needed
Who is Avitus Group?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of your toolkit, whether it be Accounting, HR, IT, Marketing, Payroll, or Recruiting, so you have the time to focus on what you love, your business.
Sales Rep Billings MT
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO Visa support for this role
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote and sell genetic tests & services to target physician practices as defined by the Sales Plan.
- Manage customer relationships in a defined geographical territory in order to strengthen the company brand.
- Follow up on all marketing/sales leads as quickly as possible. Make new calls on potential customers to stimulate interest in the company's services.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales volume/revenue targets.
- Design and implement account strategies at the territory level that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Develop call plans, routes, and objectives for each client. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone. Some overnight travel may be necessary.
- Coordinate appropriate support resources (client services, telemarketing, technical) to maximize and strengthen customer relationships.
- Advise management of any information pertinent to the company's activities, gathered as a result of observations made in the field. Report information regarding new services, activities of competitors, upgrades in capabilities and referrer's needs, etc.
- Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in laboratory diagnostic testing and health care industry in order to be capable of understanding referrers and prospects needs and with the assistance of professional staff, to provide workable solutions to referrer's requirements.
- Attend trade shows as a representative of the Company in a sales/technical capacity.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all customer/company interactions, respect patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from or interface with Sales Management.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the company's policies and procedures.
- Perform other projects/tasks, as requested by the Company.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years sales experience in the laboratory/diagnostic sales industry, with proven track record of success.
- 2+ years sales experience in outside sales position working with/calling on physicians (i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, etc.) with proven track record of success
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven relationships with customer base
- Bachelor's Degree in science or marketing from a four-year college or university.
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Positive self-presentation that embodies the culture of Pathway.
- Endorsement from physicians that demonstrate strong customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess interpersonal, public speaking, and sales skills.
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Keywords: sale, quota, lab, diagnostic, insurance, health, doctors, weight, vitamins, aging, nutritionist, wellness
Petroleum Service Technician
The Petroleum Service Technician will perform dispatched and scheduled installation, repair and maintenance for fuel systems and car wash equipment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with commercial electrical applications
- Mechanical aptitude
- Petroleum experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with your team and customers
- Valid Driver's License with a 5 year clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical with extensive lifting (up to 75 lb), twisting, pulling, kneeling, and squatting
- Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Cafeteria Plan
- Health & Dental
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Clothing Allowance
- Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
Diesel Engine Technician – Dream Career!
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Employment Notice: Any of the below skills and experience will be considered.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 motors
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Marine Engine and Global International Experience
- Ability to travel to any global location
- Active and current passport
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14 day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Commercial Loan Officer -
This position will be responsible for analyzing, processing and servicing existing and future commercial and consumer loans. The Commercial Loan Officer will work within the community to expand business relationships with existing customers and develop new business referral sources through a strong community involvement. Cross sell Bank products. Represent the Bank in various community activities.
- Ability to analyze credit requests and make sound credit decisions in a timely manner.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial and consumer loan programs. Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Servicing of commercial and consumer customers.
- Collection of past due accounts; management of OREO, etc.
- Keep informed of SBA, USDA/RD guaranteed loan programs as well as other possible lending programs.
- Ability to properly structure and price loan relationships.
- Perform field and/or business inspections of existing and potential loan customers to verify the adequacy of collateral securing the credit, as well as to evaluate the general management and condition of the operation.
- Adhere to loan limits.
1. Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
2. Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or equivalent education/work experience.
3. A minimum of 3 years previous commercial and consumer lending experience.
4. Strong knowledge of analyzing credit requests, collateral analysis, proper structuring and pricing of loans, and collections.
5. Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Access.
6. Proven ability for business development.
7. Willingness to work within the community on community projects or non-profit boards.
Excellent pay and benefits package as well as relocation assistance.
Personal Care Attendant - Billings
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for rewarding work? We have openings in the Billings area.
We are looking for caring people to help our clients be as happy and successful as possible in their homes.
If you are looking for day time hours, competitive wages and good benefits, give us a call or check out our online application and see if you will join our growing company.
We have weekday shifts in Billings and surrounding areas available RIGHT NOW for part time or full time employment,
As a care attendant, you will help our clients will all kinds of tasks related to daily living to make it possible for them to stay at home: meal prep, light housekeeping, bathing, shopping, etc.
We have high standards for our care and caregivers. If you want to make a difference in people's lives and grow in professionalism, come work for us.
If you are a trained PCA or CNA, you are most welcome and can get started right away if selected and hired.
This is also a great entry-level position if you've been thinking about a career in healthcare. We offer a free 16-hour training course that meets the educational requirement for the position. Feel free to call the office for more details or to enroll.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!