Billings Job Description Sample
Job Description: Store number: # 446
Shopping center: Shiloh Crossing Shopping Center
Street address: 909 Shiloh Crossing Blvd
Title: Cash Lead
Reports To: General Manager
Status: Hourly Full-time or Part-time/Non-exempt
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation's largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children. We offer customers "A Surprise in Store" by providing a fun and surprising shopping experience. Start your career on the right foot! Experience what it is like to be a part of the Shoe Carnival team.
The Cash Lead is responsible for maintaining customer service as per company standard, for the efficient expedition of all customer transactions as well as ensuring proper control and monitoring of Point of Sale and cash office activities. This position regularly performs cashier duties.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Provides customer service by promoting a fun and exciting shoe shopping experience
Oversees work of cashier department personnel
Monitors Point of Sale activities and ensures department standards are met
Ensures customer loyalty/rewards programs and promotions are in accordance with policy
Manages cash office procedures
Customer focused, attention to detail and basic mathematical skills required
One year previous cash handling experience preferred
Ability to work flexible work schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
Benefits: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program provides eligible associates with highly competitive benefits, including the following:
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee & Family Discounts
Full-time associates may be eligible for additional benefits, including the following Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Health Benefits, Voluntary Benefits (Supplemental Life and Aflac), Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment for qualified associates, and Relocation Opportunities.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Graveyard Store Clerk (Billings, MT, US, 59105)
Job Description Summary
This position is accountable for the following: Customer service, cash handling and accounting, stocking, pricing, rotating, and displaying of merchandise, housekeeping inside and outside of store, store safety and store security, and deli food sales and cooking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Waiting on customers, operating computerized cash register, giver correct change, scan credit cards and checks. Bag merchandise.
Stock shelves and cooler.
Clean and maintain fountain area.
Remembering regular customer's names and faces. Suggest selling and assisting customers to locate merchandise.
Accurate and effective completion of shift paper work.
Clean rest rooms, deli equipment, dusting shelves and merchandise, windows, doors, empty trash cans, sweeping and mopping.
Use of fire extinguisher and other safety equipment.
Detection of shoplifters.
Vendor check in procedures.
Use of protocol system and "drive off" controls.
Listening and handling customer complaints.
Use of price book, safety manual, and store rest room logs.
Advises store manager of any situations or policy violations having an adverse effect on store operating performance.
Answer and screen telephone calls properly.
Policing the store.
Sweep lot, shovel snow, clean gas pumps, fills water/cleaning solution buckets on islands.
1.Any other job duties as assigned by supervisors.
Basic Statement of Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Specifications (Qualifications)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work with customers and co-workers and be able to work all shifts, weekends, and nights. Must be able to operate an electronic cash register and other equipment. On the job training for this position is 24 hour for Convenience Stores, 40 hours for Truck Stops.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Require ability to read, write, understand, and speak English.
Require ability to perform basic math computations at the 8th grade level.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Ability to operate a ten key calculator with accuracy and speed.
Ability to operate the following equipment safely and accurately; credit card machine (electric and manual), Trendar machines, safe, telephone, Lottery machine, public address system, gas consoles, hand cart, check verification machine, and cleaning tools.
Ability to adhere to all safety rules in on site Safety Manual.
Ability to wear proper uniform and maintain personal hygiene to meet all health standards.
Ability to maintain proper attitude, professionalism, and teamwork in areas of customer service and restaurant operations.
Ability to assist second cashier or manager as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
Ability to remain in walk in freezer for one hour.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work in an open office environment with frequent background noise.
Ability to work in an open environment with frequent interruptions and customer interaction.
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change ( for example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload of technical development).
Diesel Engine Technician - Multiple US Based Locations – Some With Global Travel – Some With Rotational Travel
Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel – Some with Rotational Travel
Base salary commensurate with experience. Overtime paid for hours worked over 40. Holiday, On-Call or Call Out are paid based on location with a minimum of time and half.
Bonus is paid by the company based on company performance
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Skills and Experience Notice: Any of the below skills and experience are not all inclusive in being considered. These are suggestive to guide the potential candidate to ensure they are listed within their resume.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete fewer complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
- Below are some of the skills and experience we are looking for:
- 1 -3 years of consistent work history
- Career minded
- On-highway vehicles with 12 to 15-liter engines; Cummins, CAT, Detroit, PACCAR, Volvo, Freightliner, Mack
- Must have experience performing preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance with limited to no supervision
- Heavy-Duty internal engine experience working with a senior engine technician while preformingperformingoverhauls
- Field Service experience
- Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Any experience with Cummins engine models: QSX, QSK, ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engines
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 engines or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK50, or 60 to QSK95, QST 30 engines
- Cummins diesel engines; ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 engines or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK50, or 60 to QSK95, QST 30 engines
- CAT diesel engines; C15, CAT 3400 series, 3500 series or 3600 series or Perkins
- Detroit diesel engines; 60 series or DD13 -16
- MTU diesel engines; 2000 or 4000
- Volvo diesel engines; D13, D12, D16
- Waukesha; VGF, L36, VHP 5108, 5790, 5794, 7042, 9390
- Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Natural Gas engines, (15 to 30 Liter and up)
- Ability to travel to any global location, if required
- Active and current passport, if needed to perform work
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off – depending on work location
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14-day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Some of the places supported/traveled on a regular basis:
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Under the supervision of the Program Supervisor and Program Support Assistant and in accordance with the direction and mission of District 7 HRDC, the Clerical receptionist is delegated the responsibility of greeting and assisting clients and performing various clerical duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The requirements listed, are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each task satisfactorily and perform other duties as assigned.
- Cordially greets and assists clients; refer them to appropriate program or community resources.
- Answers phones in a courteous professional manner, directs calls to the appropriate staff.
- Notifies staff when clients arrive to meet with them.
- Maintains confidentiality of all clients and staff.
- Monitors the waiting room and ensures there are not excessive wait times for clients.
- Performs a variety of clerical tasks including:
- Preparing work orders
- Preparing outgoing mail using postage machine
- Preparing bulk mail
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies as needed
- Room reservations
- Data entry
- Maintains clean workspace daily:
- Wipe counters
- Wipe client computer area
- Wipe play area and toys
- Delivers mail to the Post Office .
- Prepares monthly reports:
- Attends Professional Development and training as required.
- Strong organizational, listening and communication skills, including both verbal and written are required.
- The employee must have the ability to work with low-income and disadvantaged people with an objective, non-judgmental attitude.
- The employee must be a team player to ensure overall program success.
- Prefer knowledge of local labor market information and employer expectations.
- Demonstrates professionalism in the workplace.
- Maintains professional boundaries with participants;
- Must have the ability to work with low income and disadvantaged people by modeling an unbiased conduct.
- Demonstrates positive and appropriate interactions with coworkers and management.
- Contributes to a harmonious and productive work environment.
- Must be a team player to ensure overall program success.
- Nurtures, builds, and mentors employees to build a cohesive team.
- Brings creative suggestions and potential solutions to direct supervisor regarding work barriers and team efficiency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
Minimum qualifications high school diploma or a combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
License and Certifications:
Must possess a valid Montana Driver’s License, proof of personal automobile insurance and must meet insurability requirements for agency automobile insurance policy.
Package Handler- Warehouse
Auto req ID: 203732BR
FedEx Ground is hiring individuals to load and unload packages for shifts of approximately 2-4 hours in our fast-paced environment. Package Handlers are responsible for the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, placing packages, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner. Shifts may vary depending on package volume and business needs.
Package Handlers will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, parental leave and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period. Flexible schedules are offered at many of our locations and will be discussed during the hiring process.
Individuals who are interested in starting their journey with FedEx Ground must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to watch a virtual job preview before moving forward with the employment application process.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process.
Address: 3605 Hesper Rd
Zip Code: 59102
Domicile Location: P591
Additional Location Information: 3 shifts available:
Monday-Friday (4:00 PM start) or
Tuesday-Saturday (3:30 AM start) or
Tuesday-Saturday (5:30 AM start)
Scheduled start times will vary; hours are not guaranteed
3605 Hesper Road
(Corner of Gabel and Hesper)
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Card Services Client Support Supervisor
The Client Support Supervisor will oversee the day to day operations of the Card Services team. This includes providing direction & support for their daily work activity which includes phones calls, email and maintenance to First Interstate bank's premier consumer and business credit card products. The ideal candidate must possess strong supervisory skills and demonstrated drive and ability to motivate, develop, and direct staff to meet core department objectives around accuracy, speed, service quality, and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned.
Ability to supervise, guide, and mentor a team of at least 7 Card Services Representatives
Provide daily direction and communication to employees to ensure customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner as well as ensuring maintenance work queues are meeting SLA's (Service Level Agreements).
Ability to set priorities and orchestrate the time management of Card Services team as well as monitor the adherence to breaks and schedules
Provide hands-on departmental assistance in the day-to-day operation of the Card Services team; Take calls and serve as an escalation point for all client and operational issues
Provide coaching and mentoring opportunities to staff through regularly scheduled one on ones to inspire high performance and support their ongoing career development
Responsible for salary administration, performance appraisals and motivation of Card Services team
Collaborate with Card Services leadership to discuss areas of operational and process improvement efficiencies and productivity objectives
Organize training for new staff and provide ongoing policy, procedure and product knowledge training to staff
Work with Card Services leadership to implement ongoing employee engagement efforts
Monitor call reports to identify possible performance opportunities and suggest methods to improve operation efficiency
Responsible for departmental performance metrics as well as individual Call Quality Evaluations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent and three or more years of banking experience; college and/or banking courses preferred; previous supervisory experience also preferred.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
Must enjoy working with the public on a daily basis. Strong communication skills, strong telephone skills, strong customer service skills, and good time management and organization skills. Excellent problem solving skills and must be a team player. Requires the ability to handle difficult customers in a tactful manner. Must be customer service oriented. Demonstrated aptitude to handle sensitive operational transactions and customer relationships; ability to sell products and services. Must demonstrate a working knowledge of personal computers, Word/Excel software programs and strong 10-key skills. This position requires demonstrated social skills, professional grooming and adherence to FIB dress code.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Retail Sales Representative
What you'll be doing...
As a Verizon Retail Sales Representative, or what we like to call a Solution Specialist, you'll help our customers understand and love the products we sell. Utilizing your unique talents, passion for technology, and excellent customer service skills, you'll be part of a retail store team committed to creating the ultimate in-store experience, turning our customers into loyal Verizon fans.
Actively listening to customers to provide them solutions that simplify and organize their lives.
Creating personal connections to make tech look simple.
Using your passion for cutting edge technology to generate sales.
Unlocking customer confidence in the best things about their products so they can immediately enjoy them.
Being surrounded by great technology is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. Thousands of locations, millions of connections. A personal experience for each customer created by you. Embark on a sales career with Verizon and you'll:
Have more control over your income.
Verizon offers a competitive salary plus commissions and other incentives. Oh, and did we mention great benefits that start day one?
Our technologies, and our customers' needs, are always evolving. You'll be at the forefront of the tech world's latest trends.
Create a path for success.
Our sales training program starts day one. We believe in lifelong learning, and also provide award-winning training for continued development. Our investment is in you and your success at Verizon.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
High school diploma or GED.
One or more years of work experience.
Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Even better if you have:
Customer service and/or sales experience.
Commission-based sales experience is also a plus.
After you apply…
You may be required to take an assessment (30 mins) and record a video interview (30 mins). If you're selected to move forward one of our recruiters will reach out to tell you more about the role and answer your questions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
FT Inbound W&R Inspector With Excellent Benefits - Billings, MT
Are you looking for a career in a challenging and fast-paced industry essential to the American economy? Are you looking for a company that has an outstanding reputation for getting the job done?
If so, Midwest Motor Express, Inc. can offer great opportunities.
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. has been in operation since 1918, providing complete transportation solutions. Shipping locally, statewide, nationwide or internationally, Midwest Motor Express provides fast, accurate, and seamless service. The Commercial Carrier Journal has consistently ranked Midwest Motor Express as one of the top performing for-hire carriers among all carriers. Midwest Motor Express employs over 775 positions at 30 terminals across 15 states in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
Midwest Motor Express offers some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
Competitive Compensation & paid weekly
FREE employee only High Deductable Health Plan with associated Health Savings Account
Traditional Health Insurance available
Vision & Dental Insurance available
Group Disability, accident, medical bridge, and critical illness coverage available
401K plan with company match
Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Will Planning Assistance
Employee Assistance Program
Weight and Research experience
Knowledge of National Motor Freight Class
Knowledge of AS400
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to self-motivate and self-manage
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to function under pressure and work in a busy fast paced environment
High School graduate or equivalent
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
It is the responsibility of the Weight and Research Inspector to review shipments that move across the assigned terminals dock to ensure shipments are properly classified and reflect accurate weight.
Physically inspect suspect shipments for erroneous weights and commodity descriptions.
Research and determine the appropriate class and enter it into the AS400.
Various other duties as assigned
4:00 AM-12:30 PM with variance ($17)
Food Operations Manager 2
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Food Operations Mgr. 2 for the beautiful Mission Ridge Retirement community: Mission Ridge located in Billings, Montana.
Mission Ridge is the home to over 120 Independent Living and Assisted Living Residents. The Food Operations Mgr. primary responsibilities can include, but not be limited to managing the dining room service staff ; developing service standards; meeting with resident's and their families, and create a memorable dining experience while following Sodexo policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations for the dining room area of this operation;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has front of the house dining room experience in a hospitality or retail restaurant environment and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has experience in food production to be able to provide assistance as necessary;
- has experience in management of monthly invoicing and financial budget reporting;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Residents are the heart of everything we do and we welcome you to join our team! Apply Now!
Click here to learn more about Sodexo Senior Living
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Connect with this recruiter on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up for our Career Connections eNewsletter.
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.Key Duties- Establishes a safe work environment
Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement
Associate's Degree Basic Management Experience
2 years Basic Functional Experience
2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Adult Treatment Court Coordinator
A criminal background check is required for the successful applicant.
An employee new to the Judicial Branch will serve a one-year probationary period.
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for the overall administration of the adult offenders program including, preparation of program materials, program development, preparation and submission of monthly budget reports to the lead agency, maintenance of client files, organization of weekly treatment team meetings; organization and preparation of court treatment plans; working with the Steering Committee to implement policies/procedure and to review evaluations and make programmatic changes. Provides intensive case management services to adult offenders, assists clients in accessing community services, tracking and follow-up of individual progress.
Manages orientation group and performs various prevention and educational services. Collects and reviews client information from treatment team members for compilation and submission to the court and treatment team.
A full job description and application are available from Human Resources at email@example.com.
The position requires considerable experience with adult substance abuse offenders, conflict resolution, report preparation and a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in social work or the human services field. Experience may substitute for degree.
Experience working with multi-agency systems and working with an adult substance abusing population. Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment and be self-motivated.
Please apply on line at statecareers.mt.gov or forward a state application to the following address: Montana Supreme Court, Court Administrator's Office HR, P.O.
Box 203005, Helena, Montana 59620, or fax to (406) 841-2955 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Judicial Branch is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants may obtain a copy of the Montana Judicial Branch's EEOP Utilization Report by make their request to the Judicial Branch Human Resources office.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!