Billings Job Description Sample
Art Instructor -Billings
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Associate Customer Experience Specialist
Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of business owner’s toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and Benefits.
What we are looking for?
An Associate Customer Experience Specialist to join our team in Billings!
‘Day in the life’:
- Effectively providing customer service for all internal and external customers.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs to internal and external customers.
- Communicating effectively with team members within Customer Experience Department, members, and employees who call Avitus Group with their questions and needs.
- Will use both phone, email, and other web-based channels to communicate with clients and members.
- Transferring escalated issues that can’t be quickly resolved to the appropriate team member.
- Customer / Client focused
- Problem solver/analysis
- Excellent time management skills
- Communicates proficiently
- Able of handling multi-line phones
- Teamwork oriented
- Technically capable on computer applications
- Able to work in a professional environment
- Active listener
- Understand telephone etiquette
- Customer Service decision making
- Business writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Abel to work independently
- Full benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive wages
- Great work culture
All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal background check upon hire
Diesel Engine Technician – Dream Career!
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Employment Notice: Any of the below skills and experience will be considered.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 motors
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Marine Engine and Global International Experience
- Ability to travel to any global location
- Active and current passport
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14 day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
Outside Sales Account Executive - Billings, MT
We are seeking tech-savvy, Account Executive, Outside Sales who are passionate about social media, internet marketing, and driving sales. This is not your average sales opportunity! This is your chance to join a leading provider of Online Digital Marketing Solutions. That means a LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement. This is the sales career your entrepreneurial spirit is craving!
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
- “Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
- “The best reason for working here is the people!” – Senior Manager
- “Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
- “Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
Project Manager/ Estimator - Commercial Construction
JONES CONSTRUCTION, INC. is a family owned, full service design-build Construction company that specializes in commercial, institutional, and multi-family residential construction projects throughout the greater Billings, Montana area. With a dedication to owner satisfaction, we continue a six-decade tradition of excellent quality projects completed on schedule and under budget.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager/Estimator to join our team:
- Meet with potential and existing customers to provide solutions and pricing for needed projects
- Perform take-off quantities and calculate labor and material quantities for projects
- Prepare estimates and bid packages for projects
- Source and negotiate material pricing
- Analyze sub-contractor bids and negotiate pricing as needed
- Assist in change order processing as needed
- Maintain current and accurate information on pricing and cost variance
- Attend all bidding and project meetings
- Maintain communication both internally and externally for projects
- Maintain and increase positive relationships with clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
- Perform plan and document review, take offs and cost analysis
- Review and coordinate construction drawings with tenants, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Prepare work scopes for all trades
- Manage and coordinate bidding process
- Create and award subcontracts and purchase orders
- Review progress of projects to assure production rates and make necessary adjustments
- Construction Management or Construction Engineering degree
- 3-5 years of construction management experience on commercial building projects from $500,000 to $10,000,000
- Assertive yet diplomatic and motivated personality
- Detail oriented with strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work with small teams of highly skilled individuals
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and P6 Scheduling
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group
Heavy Haul Owner Operator
Who are we?
Montana based, Whitewood Transport has been providing heavy haul trucking services to clients in the lower 48, Alaska, and Canada for 30 years. Whitewood Transport hauls for companies like Komatsu, John Deere, Caterpillar, Volvo, and many more!
What are we looking for?
Owner Operators who own their truck and trailer (step-deck preferred) to join our team.
‘Day in the life’:
- Hauling Whitewood client loads across the lower 48 states, Canada, and Alaska
- Safely load, transport, and unload heavy construction machinery, oil field products, mining material, and other over dimensional freight.
- Order oversize permits and escorts when required
- Verify weight and dimensions prior to leaving the shipper
- Securing heavy vehicles
- Valid Commercial Driver License in state of residence and have no current license suspension or revocation
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must have minimum of 2 years OTR experience with 1 year heavy haul experience
- Meet all FMCSA Qualifications, including but not limited to FMCSR part 391
- Have no more than 3 moving violations in the preceding 36 months
- Have no more than 1 moving violations in the preceding 12 months
- Have no serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the preceding 24 months
- Weekly Settlements
- Fuel Card
- Cargo and Liability Insurance
App - Mobile friendly
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.
Preseason Tax Professional
Pre-season Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal tax preparers to serve clients with diverse tax needs during the pre-season. H&R Block pre-season tax professionals are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns, delivering outstanding client service, and generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Pre-season Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting tax interviews with clients
Increasing retention of all clients
Offering additional products and services
Generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
Providing IRS audit support & attending audits, as needed
Growing tax expertise
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Knowledge and experience with a Windows-based computer system preferred
Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment preferred
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment, H&R Block Income Tax Course, or equivalent²
Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply.
You get it. It is all about the in-store Customer experience. You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. It's easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You also like to teach others to do the same. Leading the team, you will be expected to drive sales to maximize profits following division standards. Your performance will be measured by your ability to achieve personal and productivity goals. You will assume leadership and managerial responsibilities when the Store Manager and Assistant Manager are absent.
Inspire, and motivate your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
Maintaining personal and productivity goals
Uphold the quality and productivity of every aspect of your store
Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, Assistant Manager and the Store Manager
Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer's needs
Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
At least 1 year of retail experience
Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Seasonal Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Seasonal Campus Recruiting Coordinator, HR to join our Campus Recruiting organization.
Manage event invitations, event preparation, and assist with event execution
Schedule phone screens and office visits
Manage candidates and process through applicant tracking system
Reconcile and review budgets - both headcount and expenses
Support recruiting team members through various projects and reporting
A minimum of one year of prior work experience
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
Talent acquisition and specifically campus recruiting experience is a plus
Strong time management, communication and organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite as well as applicant tracking systems
Ability to travel on occasion, if necessary
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
The manufacturing manager has oversight over all manufacturing, remanufacturing and repair functions. The manager is responsible for the safety, quality and production of the shop. As a member of the senior management team, this position has direct impact on employee engagement, customer satisfaction and company profitability.
Supervisors reporting directly to Manager of Manufacturing
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position requires a solid understanding of manufacturing and salvage repair processes and equipment. This includes knowledge in machining, welding, and heavy equipment component repair salvage operations. Progressive experience in manufacturing as a skilled machinist, mechanic and welder is needed for the extensive knowledge and skills required of the position. A minimum of ten years of experience in a manufacturing and repair supervisory role, as well as experience in heavy equipment remanufacturing is required.
A bachelor's degree in industrial management, business or engineering is preferred but not required.
Skill Sets / Ability
The manager of manufacturing seeks the highest work ethic, demonstrating this first by example and second by enforcing this example. The position is expected to capably lead the manufacturing department. The candidate must be able to assess or develop training programs for the company, while ensuring all employees are properly trained and qualified for their position. The position requires a fast paced and “active” managerial style. The manager must be able to reach and handle materials weighing 10 lbs, while bending, crouching or moving freely around shop objects. The manager must be able to work flexible or long hours to meet customer expectations.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!