Bindery Worker Job Description Sample
Oportunidad de empleo en una compania de imprenta y diseño localizada en Harwood Heights. 3 turnos disponibles, interesados con experiencia por favor aplicar en la oficina de Labor Temps en el 2147 N Western Ave Chicago Il, 60647 o comunicarse con Juvenal Flores 773-410-6662.
Pago $10 por hora
Requisitos para posicion:
· Empacar y hacer cajas
· Estar de pie todo el turno 8 horas o mas.
· Buen conocimiento en matematicas para mantener contabilidad.
· Poder levantar hasta 25lbs./11kg.
· Asamblar y enlasar material formando libros, periodicos, y folletos
· Seguir instrucciones y poder trabajar effectivamente en un ambiente veloz.
· Buena Comunicacion y coordinacion con los operadores y cortadores.
· Seguir las cuotas de produccion, mantener control de calidad, y Asegurar satisfaccion al cliente y asi mantener las guias de la compania.
Employment opportunity at a printing and graphics company Located in Harwood Heights. 3 shifts available, if interested and have the following qualifications please come in to our office Labor Temps 2147 N Western Ave Chicago Il, 60647 or contact the on-site coordinator Juvenal Flores at 773-410-6662.
Pay rate: $10 hourly
Bindery Worker requirements:
· Packing and making boxes.
· Be able to stand through entire shift 8 hrs. or more.
· Good basic math skills to keep count.
· Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Assemble and bind materials into books, periodicals, and pamphlets.
· Operate effectively in a high-paced environment and follow directions.
· Communicate effectively and coordinate with machine operators, cutters, and loaders.
· Adhere to production schedules, maintain quality control, and ensure customer satisfaction to uphold standards of company.
Print Production And Bindery Worker
Operate and maintain digital presses, envelope press, wide format press, and bindery/finishing equipment to meet and exceed our customer's expectations.
Previous experience desired but willing to train the right candidate looking for an entry level position - must be quick learner able to demonstrate a caring attitude.
Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Fiery Command Workstation a plus but not necessary.
Must be able to work with computers, read and follow instructions, communicate with other team members, and make decisions on your own.
This is a faced paced environment often requiring the need to work on multiple projects at the same time. The right candidate thrives and gets excited in this environment.
Run gatherers, folders, hole drills, cutters, and other bindery related tasks. Maintain work area and do machine ( operator maintenance) maintenance. This is a very busy 104 year old shop. Five minutes from O'Hare
One position is 4 days Tue- Fri 7 am- 5 pm
One position is 3 days Tue- Thur 7 am- 8 pm
We are headquartered in Franklin Park, IL. To learn more about our company to decide if this is a type of unique opportunity you wish to pursue, visit our web site at www.jspaluch.com
Bindery Worker (Hrs: 3P-11P, 11P-7A)
Bindery Worker (hrs: 3p-11p, 11p-7a) Tracking Code 36985 Job Description Bindery workers will support the production teams when needed. This includes the presses and lettershop areas.
Pack, break and strap finished product from presses and inserters. Load inserters on-line or off-line. Assist at press and with off-line equipment with labeling of bags, trays and cartons.
Hand inserting. Flow to the work providing breaks to those packing and to respond to requests for assistance packing, etc. from the press. Basic math and measurement skills.
Good mechancial skills. Ability to read and comprehend what is read. Required Skills OTJ-MAN Job Location Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
EXCELLENT job opportunity!
Looking for all shift Bindery workers!
(Hours: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
Bindery worker will support the production teams when needed. This includes the presses and letter shop areas. Pack, break and strap finished product from presses and inserts. Load inserts on-line or off-line. Assist at press and with off-line equipment with labeling of bags, trays and cartons. Hand inserting. Flow to the work providing breaks to those packing and to respond to requests for assistance packing, etc. from the press. Basic math and measurement skills. Good mechanical skills. Advancement opportunity AVAILABLE!!
Bindery Operator With Digital Printer
Production position available in bindery with a leading Kansas City digital printing and mailing company. Ideal candidate should have some experience with small bindery equipment and or digital printing equipment. Located in North Kansas City. Must be a dependable and fast worker for this position. Experience on folders, cutters, and on small mailing equipment is needed to qualify for the position. Experience with digital or small offset presses would be a plus. Involves standing and some hand work in addition to operation of equipment. Offering a $500 hiring bonus.
Day shift 7:30 am to 4:00 pm plus some overtime will be required. We offer medical insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401k with company contributions. We are a growing company with opportunity for advancement for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals.
The QTI Group has an exciting temp-to-hire opportunity available in Waunakee as a Bindery Worker! We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate with strong mechanical aptitude. The hours are 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Sunday through Thursday. In this role, you will be operating machines, so prior experience is a plus. Submit your information today!
Associated topics: feeder, flexo, flexographic, ink, magazines/catalog, newspaper, offset printing, plating, pressman, printing
Bindery And Deliver
Great opportunity to work as a bindery and delivery person. Also an opportunity to learn how to operate a press.
Bindery Operator- 2Nd Shift
the Bindery Operator must be able to set up and operate commercial print bindery equipment used in the Bindery/Finishing department to include: folder, cutter, stitcher, trimming, and binding machines.
Reports to: Digital Pressroom/Bindery Manager
- Follow all required safety procedures and perform job in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees.
- Machine set up and operation, runs all binder equipment: cutter, folder, and stitcher.
- Troubleshoot problems to maintain quality standards and to keep binding line equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.
- Examine product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications; constantly monitor quality of finished product
- Cleans, lubricates and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- Assist with housekeeping in the bindery area
- Be thoroughly familiar with and follow the requirements of documented process as defined in the SOP
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Previous working experience in setting up and running: cutter, folder, stitcher.
- Commercial printing environment preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- High energy level, enjoy hands-on work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to work night shift
SG360° is a great place to work. Our people comprise a talented, diverse, and innovative family. Our benefits program is designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lifestyles. We value the contributions of our staff and strive to provide them with a competitive total compensation package including thoughtful and meaningful benefits.
SG360° is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Bindery Folder/Cutter Operator
The Bindery Folder/Cutter Operator operates a paper cutter and folding machinery. Performs manual and machine operator tasks on guillotine paper cutter machines (i.e. Polar, Perfecta or Inpro brands) and MBO folder. Working knowledge of the setup, adjustments, procedures, capabilities, limitations and maintenance of equipment to perform the full range of standard and specialized cutting of printed materials. General knowledge of multiple folding units, either individually or combined to perform standard and specialized folds of printed materials.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Examines work order to determine setup specifications or inserts sample sheet in machine and sets guides to edge of sheet.
- Delivers folded material to the machine inserters for use in bulk mailings.
- Adjusts air blasts on feeder to regulate amount of air separating sheets of paper to provide continuous flow of paper through machine.
- Adjusts conveyor blades or knurled rollers to feed sheet into folding rollers.
- Turns screws to regulate tension of creasing blades and folding rollers according to thickness of paper and size and number of folds specified.
- Sets slitting knives to slit sheets as specified.
- Stacks sheets to be folded on conveyor belt of automatic feed.
- Takes cutting orders and sets up cutter in accordance with instructions
- Sets automatic cutting programs into machines
- Operates paper cutter to cut and trim blank stock and printed material that is to be further processed in the Pressroom or Bindery.
- Performs preventative maintenance on paper cutting machinery such as blade replacement, lubrication and waxing.
- May use lift truck to carry pallets with blank stock and printed paper from loading area to Press area, and from Press area to Bindery
- Familiar with different paper weights, sizes
- Capable of changing knife
- Experience operating a programmable Cutter
- Follows safety rules
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic math skills required
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-years operating guillotine cutter machines (Polar) and MBO folder
- Knowledge of all procedures required to safely operate a guillotine cutting machine.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders or other job specifications containing bindery requirements which indicate the number and sequence of machine operations required to complete the work and to maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with instructions
- Ability to operate additional bindery equipment a plus
- Ability to communicate/understand written as well as oral instructions
O'Neil offers a competitive compensation package including a 401k savings plan, medical/dental/vision/life insurance coverage, flexible spending and dependent care plan, paid sick, vacation, holidays and profit sharing benefits.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!