Binding Folder Machine Job Description Sample
Contract Binding Property & Casualty Underwriter
Harrison Gray Search and Consulting has partnered with a strong carrier looking for an Underwriter - Contract Binding - Property and Casualty in Atlanta, GA.
Evaluate, analyze and price risk associated with commercial property and casualty coverage submitted from a network of contract binding MGAs.
• Determine the acceptability, quality and profitability of new and existing accounts based on company underwriting guidelines and objectives.
• Develop insurance proposals with appropriate pricing information, classification, limits, terms and forms and obtain management approval where required.
• Ensure underwriting and service standards are met on assigned accounts.
• Meet with assigned MGAs in assigned territory to discuss company risk appetite, solicit new business opportunities, promote other lines of business written by company, develop information on competitor companies and attend required industry events.
• Contributes to the development of underwriters, underwriter assistants, marketing plans, product analysis, services, geographic focus and market/broker intelligence.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the team to broaden knowledge of the product line and/or technical knowledge of pricing.
• Perform related duties as required by Underwriting Guidelines and as requested such as report preparation, presentations and special projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Extensive knowledge of commercial casualty products, insurance operations, finance and actuarial concepts, regulatory environment, reinsurance, account management, underwriting and producer management.
• Experience growing and managing a book of business and demonstrated ability to build MGA relationships and network.
• Demonstrate excellent communication, marketing skills and superior customer service.
• Detail oriented with the ability to work in a team environment and be flexible to daily changing needs and job duties.
• Ability to understand other lines of business of company, promote other lines of business and the company brand.
• Good organization and effective time management.
• Self-motivated and independent.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and other related software packages.
• Knowledge base supported by participation in continuing education such as ASLI, Are, CPCU, CIC and other industry supported seminars.
Print Binding Associate
Examine stitched, collated, bound, or unbound product samples for defects, such as imperfect bindings, ink spots, torn pages, loose pages, or loose or uncut threads.
- Inspected printed materials or other images to verify quality.
- Read work orders to determine instructions and specifications for machine set-up.
- Study blueprints or other instructions to determine equipment setup requirements.
- Install or adjust bindery machine devices, such as knives, guides, rollers, rounding forms, creasing rams, or clamps, to accommodate sheets, signatures, or books of specified sizes.
- Mount attachments or tools onto production equipment.
- Trim edges of books to size, using cutting machines, book trimming machines, or hand cutters.
- Trim excess material from work-pieces.
- Stitch or glue end-papers, bindings, backings, or signatures, using sewing machines, glue machines, or glue and brushes.
- Operate sewing equipment.
- Insert book bodies in devices that form back edges of books into convex shapes and produce grooves that facilitate cover attachment.
- Mount materials or work-pieces onto production equipment.
- Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions or to determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Watch operating equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Maintain records, such as daily production records, using specified forms.
- Record operational or production data.
- Lubricate, clean, or make minor repairs to machine parts to keep machines in working condition.
- Clean production equipment.
- Lubricate production equipment.
- Repair production equipment or too
Must pass full BG check and Drug Screen
Send Resumes as WORD attachment M-F 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Post Folder Gluer Operator
Bindery Folder Operator
Folder - Garment/Linen/Bulk - 2Nd Shift
Folder - Garment/Linen/Bulk
Folder - Garment/Linen/Bulk
Underwriter – Binding Authority
Folder Gluer Operator
Flexo Folder Gluer Asst
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!