Binding Printer Job Description Sample
Binding Authority Broker-Excess Casualty
Underwriter II - E&S Contract Binding
Chubb Associate - Westchester Binding
Printer Fleet First Responder
Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of thermal, laser and impact printers and/or FHE (Forms Handling Equipment). Responsible for generating leads and sales opportunities. Also responsible for understanding our customers’ business and needs.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs thermal, laser and impact printers and/or FHE
- Repairs and corrects malfunctions as necessary
- Prepares detailed service and failure records
- Trains customers on products
- Responds to emergency repair calls as needed
- Communicates promptly and accurately all information required by internal support functions
- Provides high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring that repairs are done properly and in a timely manner
- Responsible for understanding the our customers’ business and the use of the products and Peak services in connection with our customers’ business
- Identifies leads
- “On Call” is a requirement
- Critical physical effort consisting of continuously standing, bending, and handling equipment
- Stand-by duty as required
- Exposure to limited amounts of noise and paper dust
- Extensive driving (over 50%) to client sites
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience
- Ability to operate within division or department policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Printer Service Technician
Production Technician (Controller - Printer 3)
Printer Coater Operator
Print Binding Associate
Examine stitched, collated, bound, or unbound product samples for defects, such as imperfect bindings, ink spots, torn pages, loose pages, or loose or uncut threads.
- Inspected printed materials or other images to verify quality.
- Read work orders to determine instructions and specifications for machine set-up.
- Study blueprints or other instructions to determine equipment setup requirements.
- Install or adjust bindery machine devices, such as knives, guides, rollers, rounding forms, creasing rams, or clamps, to accommodate sheets, signatures, or books of specified sizes.
- Mount attachments or tools onto production equipment.
- Trim edges of books to size, using cutting machines, book trimming machines, or hand cutters.
- Trim excess material from work-pieces.
- Stitch or glue end-papers, bindings, backings, or signatures, using sewing machines, glue machines, or glue and brushes.
- Operate sewing equipment.
- Insert book bodies in devices that form back edges of books into convex shapes and produce grooves that facilitate cover attachment.
- Mount materials or work-pieces onto production equipment.
- Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions or to determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Watch operating equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Maintain records, such as daily production records, using specified forms.
- Record operational or production data.
- Lubricate, clean, or make minor repairs to machine parts to keep machines in working condition.
- Clean production equipment.
- Lubricate production equipment.
- Repair production equipment or too
Must pass full BG check and Drug Screen
Send Resumes as WORD attachment M-F 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!