Bird Cage Assembler Job Description Sample
MAUSER USA LLC has an opportunity for a Cage Assembler in its plastic manufacturing plant in Geismar, LA. MAUSER is a leading global supplier of industrial packaging solutions, manufacturing a variety of plastic, steel and fiber containers for a diverse customer base spanning industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical, amongst others. MAUSER is experiencing significant growth – both organically as well as through acquisition – therefore the opportunities for successful individuals can be significant. The Company is also preparing for an IPO (Initial Public Offering) so this is an exciting time full of potential for the organization.
The success of our many production operations hinges on our ability to safely produce quality products, on-time, every time, for our large and diverse customer base. A key component of this mission is our Maintenance department. The talented group of tradesmen we have throughout our production facilities are responsible for ensuring the plant’s sophisticated machinery (i.e. blow molders) and tooling are running properly and efficiently. Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for performing preventative maintenance on all facility machines as well as repairing any machines to minimize downtime. Mechanics are also challenged with performing efficient changeovers as our production facilities shift to various customer orders and SKUs.
Mauser offers a solid and competitive pay and benefits package and a rewarding place to work
Assembles products using established production procedures, safety procedures and quality standards.
- Assembles cages for production lines; lifts cage onto pallet; operates air gun to secure pallet to cage; installs corner protectors as required.
- Knowledge and ability to calibrate the thickness gauge and the proper use of the gauge to verify the proper cage measurements.
- Monitors and reports quality deficiencies to Shift Supervisor.
- Loads assembled cage on conveyor and responsible for recording accurate production counts.
- May operator a forklift.
- Ability to read, comprehend and perform all ISO procedures pertaining to position.
- Works safely on the job by utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment when needed, using proper procedures and job safety analyses.
- Notify management of any defective equipment or hazardous conditions. Promptly report all injuries to management.
- Safely uses basic hand tools and small power tools.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining small components of inventory in the most efficient storage arrangement at workstation.
- Maintains housekeeping standards around assigned machine, in production area and around material storage areas. Performs additional housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Various other duties and tasks as assigned.
- One year related experience and/or training or equivalent of education and experience.
- Basic general studies in reading, writing and simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions).
- Training in use of precision measuring instruments and gauges.
- Use and understanding or procedures, specifications, charts and diagrams.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to read basic operating procedures and quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform test results and record checklists.
- Ability to attain forklift certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs overhead.
- Requires good hand/eye/foot coordination and motor skills.
- Must be able to stand, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Vision: 20/20 corrected and normal hearing range.
PE Drums: No matter their size, MAUSER PE drums can handle any job you throw at them. Thoroughly tested, thoroughly dependable.
Bottles: MAUSER will surprise you with our great variety.
Jerrycans & Fassetts (R): State-of-the-art-packaging for your state-of-the-art-products.
Medical Waste Containers: Superior Solutions for institutions in the healthcare sector.
Teller I (PT / 20 Hrs) - Miami West Bird Road
Auto req ID
184592BR Job Title Teller I (PT / 20 Hrs) - Miami West Bird Road
UNITED STATES Province/ State
Bird Road West
TD Bank AMCB Job Category
Primary Retail Banking
Customer Service Job Category(s) Retail Banking
TD DescriptionAbout TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US . TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Job Description The TD Bank Teller I processes Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits. This job is responsible to balance cash drawers and assists Customers with basic product information. Teller I have responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions while providing legendary Customer Service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities.
Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management.
Processes regular Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary.
Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines.
Establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria.
Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services.
Expected to service both lobby and drive-thru Customers.
May assist in the preparation and development of the Stores Sales Plan. Recognizing referral opportunities and initiating.
High school diploma or GED.
1 year related experience preferred.
Superior Customer service skills.
General Math skills.
Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
Inclusiveness At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Province/State (Primary)
Florida City (Primary) Miami
Bird Exclusion Technician
Bird Exclusion Technician
14-Dec-2017 to 31-Dec-2020 (PST)
Gambrills, MD, USA
Part Time Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job Locally owned and operated pest Management Company is seeking an individual to perform bird exclusion (high velocity pellet gun) and removal for approximately 10-15 hours per week. (equipment is company supplied) Position requires at least one year of prior experience as a marksman or sharp shooter and the ability to work flexible hours (mostly between 10 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., though some daytime hours may be required.)Qualified candidates will be knowledgeable of and experienced using a firearm. A trained marksman for removal of birds by gun is required. The selected candidate will be dealing with some high profile clients, primarily in commercial environments and a few domestic sites, therefore good personal presentation is a must. In addition, qualified applicants will have a valid driver's license , clean driving record and free of illegal drug use. Experience using a computer/smart phone (specifically for e-mailing and texting) is also required. EOE, DFWP, Background Checks Required
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1395 - Bird Creek Crossing)
Restaurant Team Member
- Crew (1395 - Bird Creek Crossing) (18001744) Description At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. What’s in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Free food (yes, really FREE)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year* * Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs) What we’re looking for: * Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot) We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today. Requirements (the fine print): * You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year. Primary Location: Texas
1395 - Bird Creek Crossing-(01395) Work Location: 1395 - Bird Creek Crossing-(01395) 3550 S General Bruce Dr, Bldg D, Ste 126 Temple 76504
Branch Manager Trainee (Entry Level) - Mocking Bird Lane
General Responsibilities Join Hertz Local Edition Corp (HLE) as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join HLE, and the best become future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches. Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management. Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Branch Manager Trainees will progress through the training curriculum within their first nine months of employment. You will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks. The Management Training Curriculum program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don’t stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks. Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role. In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Up to 4 weeks of paid vacation a year (* depending on employment level) + 401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Plan & Employee Discounts
Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
Strong communication and multitasking skills
Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
Proficiency in English
Valid driver’s license in good standing
Minimum Associates Degree or Equivalent Industry Experience
Previous held Leadership roles i.e., Campus, Community or Sports
Previous sales and/or retail customer service experience Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, portable, copy machine and fax machine is required. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Job ID145479# Positions1
CategoryManagement - Entry-Level Management
Construction- Bird Control
Bird Control Technician
• Hard working individuals with a thirst to learn
• Valid Driver's License & familiarity with the Greater NYC area
• Background in construction or maintenance are preferred.
• Serious and mature, career-minded applicants
• Capable of heavy lifting of large tanks (up to 30-75lbs) on a regular basis
• Serious about a full-time plus OT - long-term position
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening!!!!
We are looking for qualified and well-rounded candidates to add to our growing bird control team. Our firm offers comprehensive and eco-friendly bird control solutions to our clients, who come from both commercial and residential sectors. Situated across all 5 boroughs, our commercial clients can range from retail chains to food facilities to hotels Teamwork is cornerstone to our values and work ethic, so we're looking for individuals that have a desire to grow with us.
POSITION AVAILABLE -- BIRD TECHNICIAN INSTALLER:
We are looking for upbeat and well organized individuals to fulfill a full-time bird control field technician position. The ideal candidate will be extremely bright, friendly, helpful and able to multi-task. Candidates must be particularly confident in their communication skills and abilities to remain keenly calm and organized at all times. Even if you've never considered bird control before, this may be for you. We will train you to be an expert in the field so applicants without a background in this trade are encouraged to apply.
HOURS: Monday - Friday: occasional weekends may occur
What we're offering:
• Competitive hourly wage and benefits package
• A professional working environment that fosters growth
• Teamwork and leadership opportunities
* SERIOUS and QUALIFIED candidates ONLY please. If you're interested, please reply with a few sentences as to why this position is ideal (in terms of qualifications and schedule) for you and an up to date resume.
Bird Removal Technician - Part Time - Wildlife - Pest Control
Do you enjoy the “thrill of the chase?”
Are you looking for a way to get paid for doing something you enjoy as much as a hobby?
How about a part-time job that will make you the most interesting person at Thanksgiving Dinner?
Yes, this position is for real. This unique job solves a major health and safety issue for many grocery and big box retailers. Our technicians love what they do. Our patent pending process enables you to be the expert problem solver for the nation’s top retail brands.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
An appreciation of hunting, fishing and trapping is a plus.
Must be available 3 days per week
If you read the above and said “that’s me!” then we encourage you to apply today by visiting http://meridianbirdremoval.com/employment-opportunities
Compensation: Up to $2000/mo depending on availability and willingness to travel
Our motto: Embracing New Adventures Daily!
PART TIME & FULL TIME (GRAVE & SWING SHIFTS AVAILABLE)
The primary objective of the Cage Cashier is to distribute moneys to gaming guests via check cashing and the conversion of gaming instruments into currency, as well as safeguarding company assets while dealing with the public in an efficient and courteous manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Safeguards company assets and adhere to Cage policies and procedures
Maintains and is held accountable for all funds entrusted to him/her on an assigned shift
Provides prompt, friendly, and courteous service to all guests in a confidential manner
Creates teamwork by helping co-workers with essential functions
Balances all money transactions and paperwork
Meets all attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies
Maintains a general working knowledge of Title 31 requirements by attending annual training as provided by 7th Street Casino
Acts as a role model; presenting oneself as an exemplary employee of 7th Street Casino and encouraging others to do the same
Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position
Other duties as assigned to facilitate the efficiency of Casino Cage operations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of high school graduate or equivalent
Prior cash handling experience
Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations, including employee or guest conflicts
Must be able to enter data and read and interpret output from computer
Basic math skills including the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10 and 100
Must have excellent guest service (internal and external) skills
Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift
Must present a well-groomed appearance
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Ability to prepare, read, and interpret documents; write reports and correspondence; and speak and communicate effectively with individuals and before groups of people
Ability to compose grammatically correct documents
Ability to verbally communicate using appropriate English standards of language
Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts and perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs
Must be able to qualify for ALL licenses or permits required by local, State, Federal and/or Wyandotte Nation law
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to stand, walk, and take a minimum of 80 (eighty) stairs for entirety of shift as required to conduct normal assigned duties
Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry 35# (thirty-five pounds) in emergency situations
Ability to function in a smoking environment
Employee smoking is restricted to outside location and during break times
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The noise levels in the work environment are constant
Ability to stand and use fingers throughout a ten hour shift.
Starting Pay Rate = $10.00hr + tips
Shipping Clerk And Retail Cage
We are seeking a Shipping Clerk And Retail Cage to become an integral part of our team!
$1000 Signing Bonus! $500. at 90 days and $500 at 180 days. To be eligible for the bonus, you would have to work the time and have no attendance or behavioral write ups.
The Shipping Clerk ensures timely, accurate shipment of ordered merchandise by comparing Order documentation to outgoing Orders prior to shipping. This position also addresses discrepancies before preparing items for shipment. Prepares items for shipment, including wrapping/packaging, selecting the appropriate packaging materials and ensuring all required documentation is included with each shipment. Confirms all documentation and proper packaging requirements are met prior to releasing orders for shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Selects items according to Sales Orders.
· Handles outgoing shipments by checking them physically against the Order to ensure item quantity, type and other details are 100% accurate.
· Follows packaging procedures to ensure merchandise being shipped is protected from damage.
· Inspects every outgoing order to confirm the correct items, and identify missing items or broken items and record errors as identified.
· Maintaining Shipping Stations in working order, including computer and printing equipment.
· Work as a member of the Shipping team to ensure adequate stock of shipping resources and materials, including boxes and labels.
· Determines most effective, lowest cost of shipment provider, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 6 months experience of shipping operations via UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS and their corresponding systems and/or picking.
- International shipping experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of import/export regulations.
· Apply common sense to carry out instructions provided in writing, verbally or in diagram form. Able to solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized forms.
· Add and subtract two digit numbers and multiply and divide by 10’s. Work with all units of measure, including weight, volume, pieces, and multiple quantities.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment with constantly changing priorities.
· Entry level Microsoft Office experience, including email, Word and Excel.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Work is generally performed in a manufacturing environment, with moderate noise levels.
· Able to sit/stand for long periods of time, or alternate sitting and standing as needed.
· Able to process information on labels and computer screens to determine appropriate next steps in the shipping process including colors.
· Constantly use hands or arms to perform tasks, including computer/mouse use and manipulation of packing materials.
· Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Able to communicate with others in-person, in writing or via phone.
· Able to frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds, or team lift if the item is heavier than 50 pounds.
· Work near and with moving mechanical parts and equipment including but not limited to pallet jacks, fork lift, scales, shrink wrap/binding machines and hand carts.
· Ability to safely operate power lifting equipment after training.
Platinum rated benefits program
Two weeks paid time off your first year
The opportunity to work with the best people in the world that do what we do - help people protect, enhance and enjoy their hearing.
Animal Care (Veterinary) Technician: Cage Wash- Animal Husbandry
Animal Care Technician / Cage Wash Operator
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to accurately read, record, and communicate information
- AALAS certification at the Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician level is desirable
Drug and background screenings required
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!