Blacksmith Apprentice Job Description Sample
National Construction Workforce (NCW) is currently seeking Apprentice Electrician for a project in the Indianapolis, IN. Our Company offers full benefits (Health Insurance, 401 K, Paid Holidays). The requirements for these positions are as followed:
- Must have at least 3 years electrical experience
- Must have experience running various types of conduit including EMT and Rigid
- Must have experience pulling wire
-Experience with low voltage/controls preferred.
- Need to have a strong work ethic and good attitude.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume directly to this posting. If you are not currently interested in this opportunity at this time, but know skilled tradesmen who might, our company does offer cash rewards in exchange for referrals.
Thank you for your interest.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for up to date job openings around the country!
Electrician Apprentice is two-fold: a) assist Electricians in performing the operations of the Company’s jobs and, b) learn operation efficiency, safety, adherence to schedules, and the proper handling of materials and supplies by a certified Electrician.
The Apprentice Electrician must learn the functions of an electrician sufficiently enough to eventually pass the California State test for certification as an Electrician.
- MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE
Ensure that all tools and materials are used in a safe, damage-free, and efficient manner, as directed by assigned supervisor.
Perform all assigned lessons in installation and finish processes in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner.
Adhere to all established safety standards and procedures as established by the Company.
Seek out methods, processes, and procedures to benefit the company.
Clock in and out according to company policy.
Notify Field Supervisor or supervising Electrician immediately of safety issues, schedule problems, client requests, or other problems as and when they arise.
Maintain good, business-like relations with other trades, suppliers, and clients.
Adhere to Company policies with regard to ethics, conduct, and appearance.
Perform all other tasks assigned by Field Supervisor or s
Must follow all company policies and procedures.
- MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE
Our products include solutions for: Underground Infrastructure, Landscape Lighting, Generator Installations, Lighting Control Systems, Energy Power Monitoring, Solar Power Systems, Electrical Main Panels and Service, Lighting Fixtures Installation, LED Lighting and Technologies, Custom application solutions and much more.
Our energy management system is designed to save money and the environment. The system can analyze your power usage and assign dollar values to every circuit. The battery operated occupancy sensor identifies when the space is unoccupied and turns off the lights and drops the window shades or shutters to prevent heat from the sun from warming the room and fading the furniture as well as adjust temperature to conserve energy.
Powerfull Electric offers solutions that are affordable and flexible. We believe that no job is too big or too small. We are a proud family owned business that believes in the giving and not on the getting and we would like to welcome you to our family.
Cleaning Person/ Handy Person Apprentice
R&G Brenner Income Tax (RGB) is looking for a Cleaning Persons / Handyperson Apprentice. The Maintenance Department is a vital member of the RGB Team as they will be visiting all of our 30 locations in the Greater New York Area repeatedly to address any and all maintenance issues. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to gain the knowledge in the maintenance industry from our experienced handyman. You will be responsible helping our handyman when needed and making sure office are clean and presentable. We already have a cleaning service, this position is to ensure offices look presentable while you learn the maintenance side of the department. You will reporting to our main office in Valley Stream. Please consider drive time or transportation options before applying.
- Desire to learn
- Clean NYS Driver's License
- Have your vehicle
- Able to take direction from our handyman / maintenance supervisor
- Perform ongoing maintenance, including painting, power washing, and cosmetic upgrades
- Able to help move office furniture
- Be available to respond to emergencies after hours, weekends and holidays during tax season, January to April
- Must be able to use a smartphone and digital camera
- Speak, Read and Write English
If Qualified send us an email with:
Your Current Resume
Please note this is strictly a minimum wage position, which at this time is $10 per hour and as of January 1st will become $11 per hour. This is a full time/ year around position with the opportunity for a lot of over time during the tax season.
e-Mail your resume and in the subject write: RGB MAINTENANCE APPRENTICE.
"R&G Brenner Income Tax is an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Interested in Becoming an IronWorker Apprentice? IronWorkers Local 577 Apprenticeship is Looking for applicants. We will be taking applications starting November 13th thru November 30th. Applications can be filled out at our office 2700 Kindustry Park Road Keokuk IA 52632 from 7am – 2pm Monday Thru Friday. Call 319-313-8581 for more details. BASIC REQUIREMENTS: Must Be 18 years of age or older Must have a valid driver’s license, High school diploma or equivalent, copy of birth certificate, copy of social security card. Must be able to pass a pre-hire drug test Must be able to work extreme heights Must be able to lift 50# consecutively Applicants Must live within our Jurisdiction Local 577 Covers the following territory IOWA: Davis County, Des Moines County, Henry County, Jefferson County, Keokuk County, Lee County, Louisa County, Van Buren County, Wapello County, and Washington County MISSOURI: Adair County, Clark County, Knox County, Lewis County, Macon County, Marion County, Monroe County, Ralls County, Schuyler County, Scotland County, and Shelby County ILLINOIS: Adams County, Hancock County, Henderson County, West Portion of Knox County, McDonough County, Mercer County, Brown County, and Warren County. If you’re looking for a career with great pay and excellent benefits you won’t want to miss filling out an application. We encourage applicants of all skill levels to come fill out an application. The sky is the limit on where an Ironworking career will take you. For more information please stop by our office in Keokuk to fill out an application and discuss a possible career in Ironwork. Ironworkers Local 577 is and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Marketing Apprentice - Management Training - Paid Training
Marketing Apprentice- Marketing Internship- Management Training- Full Paid Training + Growth
Hands on training: We invest. We train. We need the right person!
We are looking for future leaders to grow from an apprentice position into a management role with our company through our Marketing Apprenticeship Program.
• Excellent Communication/Customer Service Skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
• Self-starter with problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Career and Growth Oriented
• Leadership experience
• Professional image is a must!
• Continued Education Preferred
The right candidate will be focusing on the following areas:
• Development of Marketing Campaigns and Strategies
• Customer Service and Client Acquisition
• Implementation of Product Launches
• Leadership Training
• In-store Promotional Advertising
• One-on-one instruction with Marketing Managers
• Title Advancement based upon performance
• Hourly Base Pay + Bonuses
• Leadership Training
· Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
· Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Able to work effectively in a team environment
· Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
· Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
· Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
related keywords*: entry level, customer service, retail, restaurant, sports-minded/competitive, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, entry-level,marketing, advertising, profession, sports marketing, management, promotions, campaign management, account executive, business development, marketing concepts, account coordinator, market research, public relations, strategic planning, direct marketing, promotional sales, entertainment, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, client relations, retail, hospitality, server, restaurant entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, clerical, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, public relations, communications, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, hostess, sales management
Associated Crafts-Willet Hauser Architectural Glass, Inc. is the leading Stained Glass Studio in North America with over 118 years of experience.
Willet-Hauser Architectural Glass, Inc./ Associated Crafts specializes in on-site repair, restoration, protective covering installation, frame repair, frame painting, and the creation of new stained glass windows.To learn more about our rich history please visit www.willethauser.com/associatedcrafts.com
Field Apprentice The Apprenticeship Program offered by the Willet Hauser Architectural Glass/Associated Crafts is the most comprehensive program of its kind currently offered by a commercial art glass studio in the United States. The program is designed to offer participants hands-on experience in repair, restoration, preservation, and the creation of art glass. The goal of the Apprenticeship Program is to provide the participants the basic skills necessary to graduate and grow there in the stained industry.
The field apprentice position is required to work on the site. This position requires travel. Typically the Field Apprentice will be out 2 to 3 weeks and home for 1 week or more.
Starting regular pay is $13.40 per hour. Travel pay is $10.00 per hour. This position allows dedicated employees the opportunity for rapid advancement. Review after 90 days.
Experience working with your hands
A desire to learn
Background check required
MUST have a valid driver's license
MUST be able to travel
High school or equivalent
401 K Matching
Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
HSP Spending Plan
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Learning Opportunities
Apprentice - Electrical
Department: Construction Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Grade/Level: Tier 3 – Field Labor
Work Schedule: Work schedule as assigned by Foreman/Crew Leader. Over time or off hour work may be required.
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Foreman/Crew Leader
Amount of Travel: Minimal travel may be required
Join and attend a Company-sponsored apprenticeship program. Learning to be an electrician is a hands-on experience. Although classes are required, electricians get most of their training as apprentices. Apprenticeships are a blend of classroom and paid, on-the-job training. As an apprentice, you will learn electrical theory and related mathematics, how to read blueprints and schematics, state and local electrical codes and National Safety Code, as well as safety procedures. Apprentices develop their craft under the supervision of skilled electricians.
The Adams Electric Apprenticeship Program is a four-year program and is an incredible opportunity to become a certified electrician receiving skill training on the job and trade-related classroom training. Our apprenticeship program partners with ABC Carolinas and NCCER to meet the training needs of our Adams associates. Through this program associates have the opportunity to sharpen his or her skills to better themselves individually as well as become highly trained asset to Adams.
As part of the program, Apprentices are required to attend a formal class two times a week at night at the ABC training center during the spring and fall semesters. Hours worked for Adams Electric by the apprentice are counted as part of the apprenticeship program’s required work hours for graduation. At the completion of the program the student will receive a certification from the NCCER showing that the apprentice has graduated and in good standing with the DOL and NCCER. Once the apprentice has received his/her certification they are considered a certified electrician providing further potential job growth at Adams Electric.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty successfully. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Layout, install, repair or replace electrical wiring, equipment, components and fixtures using hand and power tools based on job specifications, electrical drawings and local codes
Inspect and trouble shoot electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with electrical codes and safety rules
Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures to ensure compatibility and safety of system
Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including circuit tracers, volt meters, megger, proximity testers and ohmmeters
Help install panel boards, transformers, motor control centers and motors
Layout and work from ladders, aerial lifts, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, outlet/junction boxes, fixtures and fixture whips
Place conduit, pipes or tubing, inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes
Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
Maintain trade specific tools that are required and shown in Adams Electric’s tool list
Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects
Notify the foreman/crew leader, superintendent or management when the continued operation of equipment could be hazardous or could cause a safety violation
Direct and instruct helpers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
Utilize time management skills
Education, Training and Certifications
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 - 2 years related experience or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Must be able to pass a qualifying exam
Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (Hard hat, vest, protective eye wear, safety boots.)
Work is performed indoors and outdoors, often exposed to the natural elements of cold, heat, moisture, and wind.
Must be able to distinguish the colors used to code electrical components.
Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis.
Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements and background screening process
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Adams Electric Company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
- Competitive wages
- Complete medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- 401K Programs
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Opportunities to build a job into a CAREER! Adams Electric offers employees training such as leadership, technology, craft, safety, QA/QC and scheduling training programs to ensure career advancement in your field!
Helper needed for small Family owned business in Mechanicsville. We will enroll you in Technical trade school of your choice, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Carpentry. Work while you learn on the job and go to school in the evenings. Competitive starting hourly wage.
A qualified plumbing apprentice will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, remodeling, repair and servicing of plumbing and drainage systems. Scott Harrison Plumbing, Inc. offers Competitive Compensation, Excellent Benefits, Company Vehicle, Paid Training, Advancement Opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home services industry. Candidate must have availability to work flexible hours Monday through Sunday including overtime hours and weekend on-call rotation required. You will assist plumbers in the assembly, installation, maintenance and repair of plumbing, water-flow, and drainage systems in accordance with city, state, and federal plumbing codes.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 1 to 3 years of plumbing service experience in residential, commercial and/or drain cleaning. Able to have little supervision or guidance with routine plumbing installations and repairs (but not too proud to double-check protocol with superiors when in doubt)
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required
- Assists lead technician in completing service requests
- Assemble equipment, tools and materials needed to begin and complete service requests
- May transport and organize materials and tools to/on job site as instructed
- Assists in creating proper access when determining proper solutions for requested services
- May dig and backfill trenches, and/or creates access for plumbing jobs
- Based on request, repairs various items, systems or components (such as toilets, urinals, sinks, faucets, water heaters, vents, pipes, garbage disposals, sewer and drain lines, etc.) under the guidance of a senior technician to ensure items are functioning properly, efficiently and effectively for the customer
- Assists in the installation, repair and maintenance or water, gas and sewer systems
- Tracks and documents material and equipment usage on jobs to be sure inventory levels are maintained and equipment and tools have been gathered and placed back on service vehicle. Gathers salvageable materials in the field and returns them to the warehouse.
- May be required to test for leaks in newly installed or repaired systems
- A valid driver's license, good driving record and must be insurable
- Exceptional interpersonal communication with customers and staff. We have extremely high standards for customer service to our customers so a positive attitude and a willingness to serve is critical
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc
- Outgoing, professional, and drug-free. High integrity individual who is honest, punctual and professional in all interactions. Willing to communicate potential problems, and take initiative to do the job 100% correctly
- Cleanliness is required. Maintain truck inside and out, respect customer's home and clean-up work area. Leave your job cleaner than you came to it!
- Proficient with iPhone and iPad
- Must have a desire to learn new techniques, especially the tankless industry. We have ongoing training in all areas of our business.
- Commitment to weekend On-Call work (compensated appropriately). All of our techs are on a rotation schedule, so you will know in advance when it's your weekend duty.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- High School diploma or GED
Construction / Plumbing Apprentice
We are hiring for energetic, motivated, and dedicated Construction / Plumbing Helpers to join our team.
Do you consider yourself as hands-on type of a person?
Do you like fast-paced and team environment?
Do you learn quickly?
We provide both in-class and in-field training, so if you like to work with your hands and enjoy interacting with customers, this might be the perfect career opportunity for you.
What it takes to join our team:
- · 6 months - 1 year of experience in plumbing preferred
- · Enjoys working with your hand and ability to lift up to 50lb
- · Should have a desire to learn and grow with the company
- · Great service and sales oriented attitude
- · Be ‘go-getter’ personality
- · Clean criminal background and no DUI convictions within 5 years
What we can offer:
- · Great pay and high income potential
- · Rich benefits package
- · Great advancement opportunities
- · Full time hours and plenty of work
- · Positive and supporting working environment
JOIN MY PLUMBER TODAY!
APPLY today to take advantage of this opportunity!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!