Blanket Winder Helper Job Description Sample
Operator 3- Manual Winder
LP Winder 1St Shift
Coil Winder - 2Nd Shift
Winder Machine Operator - Elsner
Want a direct hire opportunity to get into the Manufacturing field by learning entry level machine operations or are you already a machine operator and can "load, thread, adjust, and inspect" at a quick pace? This is more than a roll tender operator, and if you are already familiar as a roll tender, you can make the transition to winder operator!
Kleen Test Products has immediate direct hire openings as an Entry Level Machine Operator in Strasburg, OH
We are looking for those "eager to learn" new manufacturing superstars! Did we mention this is in a climate controlled clean environment?
Let's give you an idea of what type of Essential Functions we are talking about:
- Operate a fabric un-winder / winder machine -- that is right, you run it, you adjust it.
- Load and thread material off of an approximately 4ft. diameter x 2ft. roll into the machine's rollers for the unwinding process.
- The machine will rewind the fabric onto smaller cardboard cores making rolls approximately 5 inches x 2 ft.
- Your machine operator job ensures proper loading of the large roll and producing smaller rolls that are within specifications.
- As a Machine operator you will make minor adjustments for alignment and tightness / looseness of the smaller rolls.
- Part of the Machine operator’s work is to document the type of fabric used and amount.
- Machine operator will attend shift safety meeting and ensure cleanliness of work area at the end of shift. PPE is provided and required.
- A qualified applicant will have some experience with mechanical aptitude, ability to adjust machine parts, dials, and switches.
- Feel the need to read! You should have legible handwriting to complete paperwork.
- If you are a superstar, pass those skills on! You should have a willingness to coach and train new employees as needed
- Think twice, act once! Have the ability to apply common sense to solve daily problems as they arise --
- Committed to conduct all work in a safe manner.
- The ability to work independently, however mostly working as part of a group/team.
- Confident in developing relationships at various levels.
- Committed to delivering superior quality products and services -- you will inspect your work, every log.
- Maintain and promote strong work ethics and uphold all KTP policies and procedures.
- Applicants should be able to sit, stand, squat, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, twist, or carry for long periods of time.
Walk through a grocery, retail or drug store and you’ll find our products in the laundry, home cleaning, personal care and drug sections. Our product platforms include wet wipes, liquid and tube filled products, dryer sheets and other specialized products made from nonwoven fabrics. Since our name is not on the products, people often think of us as a private label manufacturer, but that’s not our business. Our business is developing and manufacturing products for brand owners of all sizes, from small start-ups to the world’s most recognized companies. Kleen Test Products Corporation has been in business since 1944 and we have customer relationships that have spanned decades. Please go to www.kleentest.com to learn more about us.
Relationship Manager - Winder Main Financial Center - Northeast Atlanta Market - Winder, GA
Skilled Concrete/Drywall Helper (8107)
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Technical Helper! Start your career as a future Service Technician!!
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service
Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
The Technical Helper is responsible for providing assistance to Service Technicians on repair calls and shuttling necessary parts and supplies for service repair completion. This position is considered an entry level training position with opportunities for promotion within 3 months.
*Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements :
• Rides with or meets Technician at designated location to assist on service call
• Follows directions provided by Service Technician to assist in completing product repair, including, but not limited to assistance in
lifting, handling of tools, etc.
• Shuttles parts and supplies to Technician when applicable
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ability to aid physically the Service Technician in the handling of appliances or equipment to be repaired
• Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime as needed
• Ability to handle stressful situations, and to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect Company and customer assets
• Ability to communicate effectively with the Service Technician and customer
• Ability to read and utilize reports as needed
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Ability to follow Quality Management System (QMS) process guidelines
• Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment to deliver high performance results
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Open to change, with the ability to implement change quickly and effectively
• Ability to convey a positive image of the Company in all actions and behaviors
• Excellent communication skills
• Good listening skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• 18 years of age or older
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
- Ongoing certification and training on new technology
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
|JOB TITLE:||Mechanic Helper||DATE REVISED:||6/27/2016|
|CLASSIFICATION:||Full Time||Job No.:|
|REPORTS TO:||Production Supervisor||Department:||Production|
The mechanic helper repairs and overhauls buses, coaches, trollies, trams, railway cars and other automotive vehicles
- Plans work procedure
- Raises vehicle, with hydraulic jack or hoist, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle
- Removes unit such as engine, transmission, or differential, brakes valves and front and rear suspension
- Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear
- Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings
- Overhauls or replaces, blowers, generators, starters, alternators and A/C components
- Rewires lights, and instrument panel, trouble shooting
- Relines and adjusts brakes, aligns front end, repairs or replaces shock absorbers, and solders leaks in radiator
- Mends damaged body and fenders by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts
- Replaces and adjusts headlights, and installs and repairs accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, windshield wipers, and windshields
- Additional cross-functional duties as required
- Knowledge of computer software associated with specific diesel engines
- Strong electrical knowledge a plus
- Must know hand powered and manual tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Automotive/Diesel training / certification a PLUS!
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Communication both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
Must be able to:
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of these methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
Option 3: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 2301 Monarch St Alameda, CA 94501
*D/T Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this description at any time at the discretion of the company. *
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!