Blankmaker Job Description Sample
Commercial Banker - Uhnw Private Banker - La Jolla, Torrey Pines,
UHNW PRIVATE BANKER - Commercial Banker
The successful candidate will be highly professional, ethical and rigorously honest. This individual will ensure that Company’s culture is maintained at all levels and that the achievement of goals will not be at the expense of the Company’s core values, purpose or mission.
My Client is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, the Firm delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
As one of the nation's leading wealth managers, the Firm is dedicated to helping individuals, families, planned giving programs, endowments, foundations and other institutions with all of their wealth and investment planning needs. By providing integrated products, services and solutions, we help them capitalize on opportunity while managing risk. Backed by more than two centuries of experience, we understand our clients? needs and deliver customized strategies to help them reach their goals.
UHNW Private Banker/Commercial Banker will join a team of Wealth Management colleagues in developing and broadening Commercial Lending and Banking opportunities. The qualified candidate will be responsible for developing new and managing existing Commercial/high net worth clients/accounts in order to maximize private bank lending, deposit, and self-directed brokerage business, to develop prospect relationships, and to enhance/grow/retain client relationships. The Private Banker is responsible for attainment of business targets including loans, deposits, brokerage-based and fee-based products and the revenue attendant to these sales. This position is intended for experienced commercial and/or private bankers with a proven track record of successful business and relationship development. Private Banker will be responsible for the most complex and sensitive borrowing relationships.
Candidate must have a proven background and track record of success in Commercial Lending. Must have extensive experience in not only sourcing but also underwriting commercial credit and loans. The individual must possess strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and be a positive influence; be detail-oriented and adept at problem solving and be comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment. Undergraduate and/or MBA preferred with a minimum 10 years of banking experience.
I an effort to attract the highest candidates of quality my client offers a significant upfront transition package, six figure base and industry high payouts on production.
If you feel you are qualified to meet the discerning standards of one of the nation’s finest Financial Services Firm servicing the Ultra High Net Worth, please submit a CV or resume for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We service a broad range of clients specifically in the financial services space throughout the United States, including:
National Wirehouse Brokerage Firms
Regional Brokerage Firms
Independent Broker Dealers
Bank Brokerage Channels
HNW and UHNW Investment Boutiques
Boutique Asset Management Firms
Relationship Banker - North Andover, MA
Relationship Banker - North Andover, MA
Description As a Relationship Banker with Santander’s Consumer and Business Banking division you will be given the unique opportunity to jump-start a career in financial services with a global industry leader. To assist you on your path you will be provided the opportunity to obtain the Series 6, 63, Life & Health Licenses. Your first 11 weeks with Santander will be solely dedicated to studying for and obtaining these licenses. To help you achieve success, we have partnered with an industry leader to provide a world class digital training platform and resources. Once licensed, you will work in strong partnership with our Financial Consultants, deepening relationships with our customers and gaining meaningful experience around the many products and services Santander Bank has to offer.
Provide outstanding customer service and ensure sales and referral expectations are consistently met + Engage and attend weekly partnership meetings and joint calls with Branch partners + Source new customers through prospecting by making outbound phone calls, referrals from centers-of-influence, in-Branch activities as well as partners + Acquire new customers and deepen relationships with existing customers utilizing the Explore process + Identify opportunities to introduce customers to business partners when appropriate.
Responsible for growing the profitability, deepening relationships and retention within existing customer base through outbound initiatives , networking and in-person appointments
Bachelors or Equivalent Experience + A minimum of 1 year experience selling products and/or services in an incentive based environment + A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience + Identify specific knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for satisfactory execution of the position’s primary duties & responsibilities + Ability to service and transition to appropriate business partners for execution;
Excellent consultative skills, client prospecting and development, customer retention and needs analysis skills.
Excellent verbal communication and influence skills; Displays a credible, trustworthy, and professional image at all times.
Experience conducting consultative conversations in person and on the phone with proven close rates through a needs-based sales approach.
Strong financial and business acumen; Strong organizational and time management skills.
Requires Series 6, 63, and Life and Health, to be obtained within the first three months of hire In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, and in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule.
: Retail Products Branch
: Massachusetts-North Andover
: Oct 23, 2017, 2:47:07 PM AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
FT Universal Banker IN Lindale
Currently seeking 1 qualified candidate to fill our Universal Banker Positions at our Lindale,TX Location. SUMMARY: Provides financial solutions and quality service to existing and potential customers in an effort to meet their needs.
Under general supervision, demonstrates the ability to analyze, identify, establish, manage, and retain relationships. Must demonstrate a customer service orientation with effective problem solving skills and the ability to convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers, both external and internal. Works as a part of a location team in attaining bank goals and striving to improve the profitability of the bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following: Other duties may be assigned:
Products/Sales: Explains products/services available and assists in the selection of the most appropriate product/services for the customer. Calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business or retain existing business.
Interviews customer to adequately perform assessment of financial needs. Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information. Cross-sells the Banks products/services.
Service: Exhibits superior customer service as an Austin Bank team member. Demonstrates high quality relationship building techniques to ensure the customer receives the best possible solution to his banking and financial needs. Helps promote a loyal relationship between the customer and Austin bank.
Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers and potentials customers. Open deposit accounts, process teller transactions, take loan applications, respond to customer inquiries, resolve issues, recognize and refer cross-sell opportunities as appropriate. Performs all transactions according to specified guidance and prepares all required documentation.
Answers telephone calls taking messages, forwarding calls or providing assistance to customers as needed. Approves loans within specified limits or refers to specified lender for approval. Cross-trains in other areas in order to provide assistance.
Provides back up as needed to insure quality customer service. Operations: Participates in developing a teamwork atmosphere with co-workers as part of branch location by attending meetings, participating in discussions, treating co-workers with respect and courtesy, and contributing to departmental goals. Has a clear understanding of banking regulations pertaining to deposit and loan products.
Ensures all documentation on new loan and/or deposit accounts is complete and accurate according to policy. Maintains an organized and adequately supplied work area. Maintains compliance with Bank policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
Adheres to procedures for customer confidentiality. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in education programs, current literature, and in-service meetings, etc. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma with 3 5 years of related experience or equivalent. LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the bank. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Calculate simple mathematical equations as applicable. COMPUTER SKILLS:
Ability to operate a personal computer and use word processing,
Personal Banker I
The Personal Banker I is expected to learn and successfully accomplish the necessary skills to progress to the Personal Banker II within 6 - 12 months. The primary function is to accurately process standard branch transactions including but not limited to: check cashing, deposits, consigned items, savings bonds, loan payments, opening basic accounts and servicing accounts. Expected to process customer maintenance transactions such as: address changes, check orders, CIS maintenance, ATM processing, branch open/close procedures, foreign currency, judicial issues, deceased notification while increasing knowledge and skills to handle more time consuming and complicated customer account maintenance actions and transactions. The PB I is expected to provide ¿the unparalleled customer experience¿ in all customer interactions to include a high standard of efficiency, accuracy, service, and consistency. Expected to increase knowledge and performance regarding branch activities in the areas of: compliance, audit, operations and security and follow all bank policies and procedures. Proactively partner and refer to appropriate internal partners to include: Small Business Officers, Mortgage Officers, Private Wealth Management, and Commercial partners to increase customer satisfaction and branch results. Perform other duties as assigned.
Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas. Please visit us at careers.umb.com to view a list of all available opportunities. UMB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only. No 3rd parties or agencies, please.
Minimum Knowledge and
-Basic math and accounting skills
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Ability to operate general office equipment, such as: telephone, fax machine, copying machine, currency counter, 10 key adding machine, etc
Knowledge of debits and credits
Demonstrates good work habits, attendance and follows policies and procedures
Proven organizational and time management skills
At UMB: We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity! What you'll get:
Preferred Knowledge and
Proven customer experience skills dealing with the public
Skills in building collaborative relationships across departments and teams
Knowledge of banking products, systems, policies/procedures and regulations
Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
-2+ years previous customer service, teller or retail experience
- Teller experience or minimum of 6 months TS experience (or equivalent) for internal UMB associates
Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals - including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
Minimum Requirements: - HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year previous customer service, cash handling or retail experience
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-6, Every Sat 9-12 off on Wed.
Division Name: Personal Banking
Address: 22320 West 66th Street
Job Title: Personal Banker I
Requisition Number: 8160BR
Function: Banking Services
Postal Code: 66226
Shift: Full Time
State: KS 8160BR
Bank Teller / Retail Banker
Seeking full-time and part-time Bank Tellers / Retail Bankers!
Tulsa / Broken Arrow areas available
Perfect position for a career in banking
Excellent advancement opportunities
Great customer service and cash handling skills required
Sales experience preferred
$10-11 per hour, depending on experience
- Paying and receiving teller
- Maintain teller cash drawer
- Process multiple transactions
- Maintain policies and procedures as defined by management
- Cross sell products to meet established goals
- Good customer communication, both in person and on telephone
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Prefer teller, cash handling, sales, and customer service experience
- Must demonstrate a business professional image and demeanor
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and assist with other branches as needed
- Excellent work ethic
- Attendance and punctuality are critical
- Personal financial responsibility is a must (no bankruptcies or collections)
Associate Licensed Relationship Banker
Are you looking to jumpstart a rewarding career in banking but aren’t sure how to get started?
Discover an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level as part of our Associate Licensed Relationship Banker program. This is a unique opportunity for customer focused professionals looking to secure the licenses needed for our Licensed Relationship Banker career. As part of this program, you will develop your skills and obtain licensing to help customers save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement.
As an Associate Licensed Relationship Banker, you will be developing in the role of a banker while studying for the required licenses. Once licensed with your Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses, you will move to the Licensed Relationship Banker role and have dual responsibilities in both banking and investments.
A Day in the Life of an Associate Licensed Relationship Banker
- Work closely with new and existing customers to understand their financial needs and deepen relationships
- Provide recommendations and assist customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to help them save, spend, borrow and plan for retirement
- Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with branch colleagues and partners to support and refer customers with more complex financial needs
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Achieve outstanding performance by going above and beyond for customers each day
- Be the face of Citizens Bank, presenting a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction
- Self-study to obtain Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses needed to advance to the Licensed Relationship Banker role
- Ongoing support and guidance such as on-the-job learning, hands-on experience and mentorship
- Study materials and a testing window to secure your Series 6, 63, Life and Health licenses as part of the program
- Strong recognition and incentive plans to accelerate you earning potential based on your achievements
- Opportunities to develop your career and grow into new roles, such as a Licensed Relationship Banker, Premier Relationship Manager, Branch Manager or Financial Consultant
- Training, strategies and tools to support your personal growth and the development of strong customer relationships
- Collaborative workforce committed to supporting your ideas and feedback and accelerating your potential
- Team atmosphere of diverse professionals committed to making an impact as an organization
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to our local communities
- Exceptional benefits such as Medical & Dental, along with a 401K with corporate match
What qualifications are we looking for?
- High School degree or GED required with 2 years of sales and customer service experience or college degree in business related field in lieu of experience
- Self-study is required to obtain all required licenses. Licenses must be obtained in the following order:
- Series 6 license
- Series 63 license
- Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, ability to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists through collaboration
- Self-motivated, confident, and ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness to work branch hours, which can include weekends and evenings
- If selected, candidates must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Varies with branch needs and may include weekends and evenings
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Senior Mortgage Banker
Senior Mortgage Banker - MD / VA / DC Region
"We help clients close loans others can't
We help clients close loans others can
We help clients close loans"
- Growth Friendly- Federal Charter for expansion
- Guideline Friendly- No Overlays
- Commission Friendly- No Clawbacks or Max Comp
Severn Bank is a Federally Chartered Community Bank which offers a great compensation package, individual marketing support, and Niche/Portfolio products to help you Develop More Relationships and Close More loans!
We are looking for talented individuals to add to our production staff who understand the value of being a versatile lender.
Come work for what has been voted Best Bank 5 times - including this year! - Our goal is to help you establish lasting professional relationships, provide unlimited earning potential, and join a high energy, team environment.
- - Niche Portfolio and Secondary Market products
- - Construction / Bridge / Rehab / C/P / 90% no MI / Lot Loans
- - FHA / VA / USDA / Agency
- - MMP / FHLB Down Payment / First Time Buyer Programs
- Federally Chartered Bank
- Great Compensation
- Medical/Dental Benefits, 401k, AESOP
The Universal Banker position may be called on to perform the duties of the teller function and/or personal banker function (as outlined below) depending on the need at the specific branch to which they are assigned. Designated employee(s) within the Universal Banker job class may provide back up assistance in the areas of Teller and Personal Banker as needed in other branches; may be requested to perform monthly audits, including cash audits, procedural reviews and will assist the retail banking team with special projects.
Grow Core Deposits and Expand Customer Relationships:
Routine Follow-Up and In-Person Customer Service:
Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Requires 2-5 years of similar/related experience.
Year after year, our customers get to know us and we get to know them. Not just about financial goals, but about families and lives. In fact, we've been serving some customers for over five generations. BankSouth is locally owned and managed with board members who have served for decades, and has become the leading financial institution in the Lake Oconee area with over 53% deposit market share. The culture of our bank and the attitude of our employees who work here -- most who have been with us for years-- has and always will be about relationships and providing service that is above and beyond.
BankSouth is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. BankSouth Mortgage is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. It does not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation or other legally protected status.
Private Client Banker
high net worth individuals, municipalities, and professional associations. Incumbents are expected to meet
or exceed production goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Identifies and solicits business for potential clients using referrals, personal contacts, centers of influence and existing clients.
* Interviews clients to determine financial position, resources, assets available to invest, financial goals, sources of wealth and client background.
* Interviews loan applicants, and collects and analyzes financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request.
* Collects and analyzes information that reflects the current creditworthiness of customers and the current merits of existing loans. May obtain information through direct inspection of the applicant's business and/or collateral, review of interim financial reports, personal interview, and other means.
* Opens and services, with assistance of Private Banking Support Associates, new Bank accounts and loans for customers, adhering to policies and procedures to prevent new account fraud and BSA / USAPA violations.
* Authorizes or rejects overdrafts in depository account within established authorities.
* Monitors loan repayment activities and takes necessary action to collect from past-due accounts.
* Advises customers, where possible, concerning business management and financial matters and builds consistent and long-term financial advisory relationships with clients.
* Follows up with customers on a regular basis through phone calls and personal visits.
* Completes weekly activities report.
* Conducts offline or online research to resolve customer problems.
* Assures all transactions are in compliance with pertinent laws and regulations.
* Prepares and delivers clear, effective and professional presentations.
* Keeps abreast of local and national economic, financial, political and legislative events and climates which could have an impact on the division's lending activities.
* Participates in community affairs to increase the bank's visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
* Maintains professional and community relations to increase the bank's visibility and new business opportunities, and to further personal development.
* Supports Private Banking Director in achieving budgeted controllable non-interest income and expense, as well as deposit and loan goals, based on department's annual budget plan.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: None
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises one or more associates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Private Client Banker- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and two to five years related experience and/or training. Must have credit experience and some investment product knowledge.
Private Client Banker
Personal Banker - Union Square Banking Center - San Antonio, TX
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!