Blast Furnace Keeper Job Description Sample
Grounds Keeper (Full-Time)
Kauai Shores offers a fun and rewarding business environment with opportunities for career advancement and a true sense of `Ohana, and is committed to provide a workplace free from alcohol and other drug abuse.
We are looking for a skilled Grounds Keeper to install and maintain the flowers, trees and green spaces on the property.
Our Grounds Keeper will be responsible for monitoring the health of all plants and greenscapes, watering and feeding plants, trimming trees and shrubs, fertilizing and mowing lawns, weeding gardens and keeping green spaces and walkways clear of debris and litter. Ideal candidate will know how to use and maintain landscaping equipment, including mowers, trimmers and fertilizers, while following health and safety regulations.
Ultimately, you will make sure our gardens and grounds are always healthy and beautiful.Responsibilities
- Install and maintain seasonal plants
- Mow, trim and fertilize green spaces
- Mulch, edge and weed gardens
- Prune and trim trees and bushes
- Maintain all gardening equipment and machinery, like mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers
- Monitor and maintain the health of plants
- Deal with pest problems that could damage plants
- Keep gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter
Ideal candidate will have a love for outdoors and plant life with at least one year of experience as a Grounds Keeper. To perform this job successfully you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Experience as a Grounds Keeper
- Familiarity with landscaping design
- Extensive knowledge of regional plant life
- Knowledge of local pests and how to eliminate them
- Knowledge of state health and safety regulations for landscaping
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- The ability to remain on your feet for long periods of time
- A love of the outdoors and plant life
- A high school or equivalent
Competitive benefits offered including health, vision and dental coverage along with PTO and holiday benefits, based on eligibility.
Shot Blast Team Member
Porter Corp is looking for a hard working, dedicated individual to join our Shot Blast Team. The primary purpose of this position is to work as a member of the Shot Blast Team, to perform multiple tasks that insure a quality product for our customers. This position is called upon to handle assigned activities for the shot blast team. Checking quality of product, grinding and plasma cutting are typical responsibilities of this position.
- Responsible for quality of product before shot blast and during the processing
- Continuous improvement in support of department and company goals
- Supports, participates and encourages team building
- Provides feedback, both positive and negative, to the team and weld shop supervisor
- Promotes a positive work environment
- Follow all of Porter Corps procedures and policies
- Work safely and efficiently
- Stay customer focused
- Able to lift, up to, 50 pounds, bend, stand for long periods of time, stooping etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience operating hand tools, hi-lo and cranes
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Must be open-minded to new ideas and concepts
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Basic computer skills
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's, 401 (k), STD and LTD, Life Insurance, Uniforms, Employee Assistance Program.
Porter Corp., a PlayCore company, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Susan’s Special Needs, carries a wide range of products including more than 2,000 wigs, turbans, hats, many different styles of breast forms, bras and swimsuits with mastectomy pockets and a line of products to accommodate the needs of women experiencing menopause. We have pajamas, tank tops and lounging wear for hot flashes, a line of skin care products designed by a group of oncologists to meet the needs of women undergoing chemotherapy and radiation treatment, non-metallic deodorant and specially formulated shampoo.Storekeeper Duties and
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Valid driver's license
- Background check
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 21+ years or older.
- Exceptional benefits including elective Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage.
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate You! Choose one (1) paid day of personal celebration each year to use however you choose.
Charleston-based marketing communications firm looking for a part-time book keeper. Estimated 15 hours per week. Confidentiality and accuracy are a must along with a desire to collaborate with other team members and communicate clearly.
If you are a detailed person, with outstanding organizational skills, we can build a flexible schedule together that includes a mix of work from home and our office.
- Assist current staff in monthly billing cycle*
- Input and tracking of vendor invoices in QuickBooks
- Updating internal billing/tracking spreadsheets
- Assist with client invoices and backup materials *
- Maintain spreadsheets for co-op spending and performance tracking for our clients*
- Requires logging in to data dashboard for analytics
- Input of data into existing spreadsheets
- Reconciling billing and data on a monthly basis *
- Minimum of associates degree in accounting or a verifiable work history (3+ years) in bookkeeping, accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping practices and procedures
- Track record of reliability, confidentiality, and conscientious work habits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Attention to detail with exceptional level of accuracy
- Ability to interpret data and make cost effective decisions
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with deadline pressures
Operations Team Lead
Location: Wellesley, MA.
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Patching, upgrading, Monitoring SQL Server 2008, Informatica Servers, Application Servers, Tableau Servers, Biztalk servers.
• SQL Server Database Administration, System Health Monitoring, Performance Tuning.
• Ensure review of change request while moving to UAT and Production Environment.
• Deployment of code to higher environment.
• Gate Keeper for UAT and Production environment.
• Delegating operations tasks to team members and tracking through completion.
• Updating status to client on operational activities on regular basis.
• Collaborate with internal teams and interact with customers to find solutions for projects and operational issues.
• Engage cross departmental teams whenever required.
• System Health check monitoring (SSIS Jobs, Informatica Jobs, SQL Server replication, SQL Server performance monitoring and fine tuning)
• Should be flexible to address critical production Issues.
• Ensure all documentation in place for operational support.
• Ensure no impact to business as part of maintenance activities, if so notify in advance.
• Ensure Issues, Tasks, Change requests, Change deployments are assigned to appropriately to team and tracj through closure.
(what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as Operations team lead working with global team.
• Primary skills required is SQL Server DBA with operations Support experience
• Should have familiarity/knowledge on following tools and technologies and other BIDW tools and technology.
o SQL Server- Preferably SQL Server 2008
o Informatica Powercenter and MDM
o Microsoft BI Tools(SSRS, SSIS)
o RedGate o BizTalk
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Seeking a Process Engineer in Springfield, OH. This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits. The salary range for this position is $60-80K annually.
This role provides the opportunity for progressive growth and development in all aspects of a foundry operation.
Job Description – Foundry Process Engineer Major Responsibilities
Provide leadership for gray iron, no-bake foundry processes, including sand, core making, molding, melting, pouring, blasting and sand reclamation.
Establish and implement documented process procedures for the manufacture of gray iron plates, and auxiliary equipment.
Lead continuous improvement activities in the foundry to reduce scrap and rework, improve productivity, deliver costs savings, address safety concerns, and improve overall plate quality.
Actively manage existing patterns, and review the latest pattern construction technology for incorporation into the design and specification of patterns under repair or construction. Keep pattern shop facilities up to date to accommodate new processes to improve plate quality.
Project manager for small to medium size process equipment and facilities projects, and continuous improvement activities.
Direct troubleshooting and preventative maintenance activities, and ensure all work completed by maintenance personnel and contractors in the foundry is done in a safe and efficient manner.
Foster a team environment, and work with production personnel to ensure the facility and equipment are operating safely and efficiently, and up time of equipment is improved.
Effectively plan and implement shutdown activities in July and December.
Remain knowledgeable of changes, trends and technology in the foundry and metal finishing industry.
Bachelor’s degree in Materials Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent training/education/experience in a foundry environment.
Relevant Work Experience/Skills
Minimum of 1-2 years of process engineering experience in a foundry or manufacturing environment. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, technical instructions, and operations manuals. Strong leadership and communication skills, and ability to work independently. Proficiency with MS Office applications, and CAD design software.
Lead Email Marketing Manager – Organic Growth & Work At Home
Director Of Inside Sales
Keeper Security, Inc., the creators of the leading password manager and data vault for Smartphones, Tablets and PC's, is seeking an up-and-coming sales professional to help us grow a sales team for our industry leading Keeper Business and Enterprise product. The Inside Sales Director is responsible for selling Keeper Business and Enterprise, implementing a rigorous sales process, and mentoring and leading a team of inside sales representatives sales. The ideal candidate will have the ability to both get in the trenches with their sales team and have the vision to execute on ambitious sales goals. This is a full-time position in our Chicago West-loop headquarters.
- Drive sales for Keeper Business and Enterprise as both an individual contributor and team leader
- Lead inside sales team responsible for responding to inbound leads and cold calling prospects
- Partner with marketing team to monitor the efficacy of existing lead generation campaigns and develop new lead generation programs where needed
- Effectively utilize CRM tool to manage a pipeline, analyze sales results and report directly to leadership team on projected sales goals
- Recruit new team members and train them on the Keeper Business and Enterprise product and sales processes
- Motivate the sales team to reach peak performance levels
- Develop in-depth understanding of Keeper software and the industry
- Must be extremely hungry to sell, sell, sell!
- Must have a strong desire to work for a fast paced rapidly growing technology company
- Inside sales management expertise in the software or broader technology market
- Experience working with marketing teams to understand the quality of leads and how they convert effectively
- Strong planning, writing and communication skills
- Well versed in Salesforce.com for managing sales cycle
- 2+ years of experience with building, managing and guiding inside sales teams
- 5+ years of experience in sales functions
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, fun outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you a master networker with a knack for building relationships and solving problems? Do you know exactly where to find the purple squirrel? Then we want to talk to you! Deposco is seeking a bright and tech savvy Talent Acquisition Specialist who is dedicated to growing our team with the best and brightest. This role reports to the Talent Manager and will be an integral part of the kick-ass Finance Team. This position is best suited for someone with Rockstar conversational skills, a keen sense of judgement and the desire to grow their career within a fast-paced software company.
We won’t settle for anything but the best. If you think that’s you, please read on!
- Own the entire recruiting life-cycle from soup to nuts; from sourcing to hiring, you will be the main point of contact for both the internal team and external candidates bringing top talent in Sales, Consulting, Development, Quality Assurance, Finance and Accounting and more!
- Build meaningful, collaborative relationships with hiring team leaders to determine and recommend a recruiting action plan including talent qualifications, assessment methods and creative channels for sourcing
- Identify inventive sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for potential candidates in a highly-competitive market and industry. Recommend cost-effective strategies that increase hiring velocity and minimize costs of placement fees
- Partner with the Talent Manager to develop the Deposco recruiting presence both online and within the community
- Become an expert with the applicant tracking system (we currently use Workable) maintaining and analyzing metrics and training new users
- Identify new tools and technology that will assist with the recruiting process
- Support, Own, and Cultivate new ideas/projects as they are thought up!
- Undergraduate degree (Human Resources or Business)
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional recruiting/talent acquisition role in a corporate or search firm
- Familiarity with behavioral interviewing techniques and assessment skills
- Superb organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and flex priorities as needed in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Excellent communication skills as you will be the voice of Deposco Talent Acquisition
- Be someone who is flexible, looks to learn, teach others, and interested in new technology
- Prior experience with supply chain or software recruiting a plus!
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering software to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-changer in the industry
- Best coffee machine in the business and all the snacks you want
- Standing desk (if you’re into that sort of thing)
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf and other shenanigans
- Corporate office on a lake with quiet areas, a gazebo, and Avalon around the corner
- Benefits package including majority of health care paid for and 401k plan participation
Senior Website Developer
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites.
FreeeUp is a company focused on connecting high quality Internet workers with reputable eCommerce companies from around the world. We recruit, interview, and test workers before adding them to our network. Once you've passed, you become eligible for placement into one of our client companies.
It's a blast to be a FreeeUp worker!
You have opportunities to:
- Set Your Own Rates
- Weekly Payout
- Potential Work with Reputable Clients
- Opportunity to Add New Clients Every Day
- Increase your Skill Sets Through New Positions
- Dedicated Support Team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!