Blauvelt Job Description Sample
Physician Plastic Surgeon
We are looking for a talented, full time Plastic Surgeon to provide high-quality medical care at a renowned aesthetic medical practice in Pearl River, NY. The ideal candidate proficient in a full spectrum of cosmetic surgeries, including but not limited to: breast augmentation, face lifts, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, abdominoplasty, body lift, liposuction, etc. The candidate must be MD and board eligible/board certified in plastic surgery.
The practice also has a medspa, and providers have the opportunity to perform services such as aesthetic lasers, aesthetic injections (neuromodulators and fillers), PRP treatments for aesthetics, and body contouring (Coolsculpt and Emsculpt). The ideal candidate will enjoy a turn-key opportunity and robust marketing to grow their practice.
- Board-certified/eligible physician with specialized training in Cosmetic surgery who has or is able to obtain New York state licensure
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members (who have a wide range of professional training) by working without ego and with strong collaborative spirit is an essential attribute
- Excellent clinician, a systems thinker, technologically savvy, excited to work in an interdisciplinary team, value service to our patients, and revel in uncertainty and ambiguity
- Direct and coordinate the activities of nurses, assistants, and residents
- Confer with other plastic surgeons and medical professionals to exchange ideas
- Use photographs and verbal descriptions to identify patients' visual expectations and set a reference point
- Educate patients on the risks associated with a procedure as well as proffer recommendations on post-operative requirements
- Follow up on patients after surgery to track their healing process and personal adjustment to treatment
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Proven experience as a physician
- Willingness to take a leadership role in the practice
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Excellent knowledge of plastic surgery treatments and procedures
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects, and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and best medical practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient's confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession
M-F work schedule (OR time built into schedule)
Benefits, Paid Time Off, Holidays Off, Stipend for
CME, Malpractice CoverageJob Type:
New York Dermatology Practice Seeking An Experienced Dermatology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
MyDermRecruiter is actively interviewing Experienced Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants for our client in Rockland County, NY. This private practice Dermatology practice is looking for a team oriented, hardworking and caring NP/PA to join their team. See patients for General Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology (2+ years Dermatology NP/PA experience required in a clinic setting).
Are you a team player seeking a position allowing you to be part of a practice that puts patients first?
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Full-Time opportunity, 4-5 day work week your choice!
- Very busy office, will be busy from day one!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Dermatology Specific EMR
- Earn a generous base salary plus production-based incentives
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, 401K and more!
Ready to have a confidential conversation? Contact me directly today with your CV via email at email@example.com and I will call you personally to give you further details about this great opportunity.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: (636) 239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Entry-Level Civil/Structural Engineer
- Create and execute project work plans.
- Communicate project status to clients and internal management.
- Conform design to local jurisdictional requirements for land use and permitting.
- Coordinate with site acquisition and construction management team members.
- Prepare structural reports as needed.
- Coordinate sub-consultant team members including surveyors and geotechnical engineers.
- Utilize project tracker/spreadsheet to monitor and maintain project schedules.
- Assist in or lead the development of company guidelines and procedures, standards, and code related activity.
- Develop analysis tools and training presentations.
- Modeling and analysis of equipment placement and relevant telecom structures.
- Review and recommend placement of wireless equipment.
The candidate will have the following education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- EIT a plus.
- Professional work experience or internships.
- Ability to perform site visits and attend client meetings as needed.
- Experience working with structural analysis tools is a plus.
Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Duration: 7 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NTT DATA is seeking onsite Test Automation Engineer to support the conversion and setting up of test cases in automative company approved automated testing platform such as Selenium
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
• Ensure adherence to QA Best Practices through all phases of the project life cycle
• Design and development of test automation frameworks (Selenium);
• Developing test cases for projects within functional area and responsible for the execution of test plans and cases created
• Working seamlessly with vendor and technical development team to develop valid test approaches and scenarios
• Document all defects in HP Quality Center 11/Jira and implement traceability between test cases and requirement documentation
• Proactively communicating with developers and business to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or test execution
• Implementation of traceability between test cases and requirements documentation
• Be an active participant in the overall team objectives and improvement initiatives
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior knowledge and experience with testing of automative company Aftersales/Engineering applications
• Ability to manually test and manage other testers while coordinating with Project Team
• UAT Testing experience is essential
• Hands on skills with Selenium platform to setup and execute the testing
Education and Experience
• 5+ years of experience with the full spectrum of Quality Assurance testing and systems development lifecycles (Waterfall and/or Agile) a must
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• 3+ years of extensive automation test script creation
• Proven experience working closely with development teams and analysts
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• Must have practical experience and solid understanding of some of the technologies/tools like: Selenium. QC, SQL, Web Services, .NET, QTP, Soap Sonar
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Senior Application Engineer
Prior experience with application engineering required
Ability to own multiple application engineering duties and provide post-implementation server and client support
Attend and/or lead application team meetings representing Engineering with technical and non-technical staff and document deployment requirements
Liaison to Senior Management, good presentation skills
Work with offshore Engineering team to complete deployments, sometimes hands-on other times oversight responsibilities
Administrative experience with Windows Server OS 2008/2012 required, 2016
Intermediate knowledge of MS IIS web platform. Understanding of http/s, SSL, Microsoft IIS 6.0/7.x/8.5 administration and configuration, networking protocols, load balancing methodologies.
Significant experience as lead Engineer with Microsoft Azure IaaS & PaaS Services
Template/Image creation and maintenance
Scripting – PowerShell
Functional understanding of Windows/System Patch Deployment, WSUS/SCCM and Microsoft System Center components: SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM
Microsoft Hyper-V, Failover Clustering, CSV – Build, Administration, Best Practices, Maintenance
General understanding of networking/LAN/WAN/DMZ concepts, firewall knowledge
MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 administrative experience and relational database concepts.
Creation of simple SQL queries, running pre‐defined scripts, configuration, security, and interpreting logs and traces.
Working knowledge of LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory Administration and Maintenance, Group Policy Design and implementation
VDS (virtual directory service)
Encryption technologies, Bit locker/SSH, etc.
Focus on system security/hardening
Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks and systems i.e. remote access tools, Windows Support tools, connectivity tests, etc.
Understanding of performance monitoring and capacity analysis
Proficient written and verbal English skills
General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to an enterprise environment.
*Flexibility in scheduling with a willingness to work extra or non‐standard hours as needed
Ability to work well within a multi‐disciplinary team structure, but also independently
MCP/MCSE certification (optional, but preferred)
MICROSOFT IIS 6.0
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES
MS SQL SERVER
MS SQL SERVER 2005
Certifications & Licenses:
Primary Purpose and Goal
The Solution Review Service’s Security Analyst conducts information technology security reviews (infrastructure, system and application) for risks to client's technology environment and data privacy obligations, and authors risk assessments and recommendations regarding such controls for a wide-range of technology solutions throughout their lifecycle.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Provide quality assurance (appraisal and approval) of security deliverables, to include revising and drafting test plans, security specification reviews and standards, and technical documentation
Conduct the review of applications from a security and privacy perspective; review and contribute to client's IT Standards used in the solution security review process and provide security recommendations and better practices regarding secure software development in waterfall, agile, and DevOps methods
Provide and document advice, risk assessment and recommendations regarding privacy and security controls for projects/solutions throughout an asset's lifecycle
Communicate regularly with Project Managers, project teams and representatives from various functional teams, including escalating any matters that require additional analysis to functional subject matter professional(s)
Provide input on the formulation of risk control standards that impact ITS Global projects and business sponsors; advice on and develop recommendation to improve ITS Global's software development program by integrating security processes, technologies/tools and methodologies to enable agile and DevOps delivery
Work with others in the Information Protection Group on ongoing or new information risk activities, as the need arises.
This role reports into the Solution Review Service Lead within the Information Protection Group.
Management and Competencies
Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with a globally dispersed, multi-cultural and multi-discipline team
Background working on large-scale international projects and the ability to manage multiple processes and projects at once
Ability to Plan large projects and prepare executive level reporting including financial analysis
Strong written and oral communication skills for effective communication at all organizational levels
Ability to gain and maintain credibility with other internal working groups & teams
5 to 10 years of relevant IT and IT security experience with a background in software security, software develop using Agile and DevOps methods and tools
Experience in documenting processes and reviewing or drafting technical architecture and cloud security architecture material better practice; prefer prior Azure experience
A holistic understanding of attack vectors, current threats, and remediation strategies. Experience with computer forensics practices and procedures, basic investigations, and evidence handling is preferred.
Professional security and cloud qualifications such as CISSP, CISA and CCSP preferred. Applicant must be willing to obtain CISSP, if they are not already certified
Minimum Degree Required:
Certifications & Licenses:
Draft Product Documentation (incl: Configuration Guides, User Guides)
Facilitates development and deployment of system integration strategies that promote use of common tools and processes
Generate Weekly/Monthly Operational Reports
Manage users, groups and projects
Participate in technical review boards and provides technical support and consultation for the implementation and usage of the Microsoft products
Plan and control GitLab upgrades as appropriate.
Perform Upgrade and Patches installations
Support Deployment and development performed within GitLab account
Support DevOps practices for project teams leveraging GitLab
Work with appropriate product supplier for enhancements and issues not resolved in-house
Work with customer executives and IT Business & Technical Architects to develop and deploy in multiple integrated systems Interacts with the client to define deliverables and discuss issues, questions, and improvements.
Applies and provides technical leadership in developing and validating improved processes, technologies and large scale systems to support customers and stakeholders
Collaborate with cross functional teams virtually and in person for Production support and releasing new vendor software upgrades, Operating Systems upgrades, Infrastructure upgrades and Migration of service from datacenters.
Communicates well with Team and the stakeholders
Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
Must be able to work extended hours (10:30 PM IST) as needed including being available for off hours production support
Participate in Deployments, Production support, Tech Insertion and Data center Migration projects
Requires excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Software: GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, SonarQube
Languages/Scripting: Ansible, Powershell
OS: Windows, Linux
Experience In Implementing DevOps solution for enterprise using best practices for software development projects
Experience with GitLab Administration Dashboard
Experience with GitLab CI/CD (https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/)
Experience with GitLab Flow version management
Analyze requirements, solutions, and estimates to complete installations, implementations, and customization of DevOps practices.
Software: Artifactory, Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS), Brakeman Pro, Coded UI, Jenkins, Jira, MicroFocus Fortify SCA/SSC, TFS
Languages / Scripting: Ruby
Knowledge of Test Automation Tools and experience of Release Management and Deployment Automation Tool Experience
Financial Analyst, Dobbs Ferry, NY
Full time with benefits
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2-5 years of experience in the Consumer Goods or Manufacturing environments.
- Previous work experience in audit, internal controls, accounting or financial reporting.
- Experience with Cost Accounting, Standard Costing, Financial Reporting, Internal Controls Gap Analysis, Process Improvement & Implementation is a key requirement.
- Project Management experience including issues/problem resolutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
Ask for Saba
Perks from the Client:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Plan, Paid Time off, Sick time off, 401K Plan, Retirement Plan, Life insurance
Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments - Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner- Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.
National Recruiters, Inc., the premier provider of healthcare professionals to hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical offices and primary care offices is experiencing tremendous growth!
We are newly creating an independent position that will have direct visibility to the CEO and president.
When you join our team as a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be exposed to the full lifecycle of recruiting, with specific emphasis on business development- bringing new clients into the business. You will also be responsible for assisting with the identification of exceptional talent for open client positions, mainly in healthcare. Ultimately, you will be closing new business deals.
Our recruiters are on the front lines, providing an excellent brand experience to both our candidates and our clients. We are looking for a well-rounded staffing professional who can analyze our applicants’ and clients’ needs and find the best possible match for each. A highly dynamic and resourceful individual is necessary for the purpose of building and delivering recruitment solutions to new companies.
This is a commission-based position offering unlimited earning potential and is perfect for the highly accountable and independent person who wants to work remotely. The motivated person can earn over 100K in their first year with tremendous financial upside from there. This individual can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Confer with leadership daily to identify the latest “best use of time” and set up your plan to maximize on revenue production. Set your own accountability and plan for follow-up tasks.
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish including the solicitation of a new job order, posting the job order to maximize visibility, review and track incoming resumes, conduct application and phone screens, schedule interviews, process employment references and background checks, and extend offers/declines to candidates.
- Initiate and develop a targeted approach to finding new client business. Research all job boards with the purpose of assessing which companies are hiring and which have open positions. Market a prospective candidate to said client with the goal of picking up a new job order.
- Help build a pipeline of new candidates- prospecting and networking strategically by using all company provided recruiting resources such as ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Careerbuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to name a few.
- Work within the existing applicant tracking system to identify candidates for newly sourced job orders. Initiate email campaigns, maximize social media venues and recruit for new candidates. Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge about position requirements.
- Work with management on a candidate referral campaign with the goal of producing new candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or a staffing firm. Prior new business development experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare industry staffing experience strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems or other tracking tools as well as comfort in using all social media venues to market prospective clients and candidates. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently, all while having a passion for recruiting.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal & written.
- Able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!