Bleach Liquor Maker Job Description Sample
Liquor Distributor Sales Manager Experienced
Responsible for building Mexcor business with the trade, developing distributor relationships within the specified marketplace and providing leadership to the Field Sales Personnel (Distributor Reps) in the region to deliver on company's sales objectives and goals.
· Sales Planning and Process, Business Strategy.
· Develop and achieve region sales performance targets.
· Ensure sales processes are fully implemented and practiced by all brokers, distributors, reps.
· Develop annual Collaborative Business Plans, Periodic Tactical Business Plans, and appropriately partner with Field Sales Managers on the management of Collaborative Business Plans.
· Monitor YTD progress vs. plan and monitor performance against plan.
· Conduct weekly progress checks of distributor performance.
· Set expectations with key distributor personnel on distribution, shipments, promotions and other sales activities.
· Develop pricing strategies through review of (CPRs) competitive pricing reports.
· Responsible for communicating Mexcor brand strategy, standards and prioritization to Distributor Sales Team; including appropriate focus on spirits, wine, off premise & on premise.
· Negotiate, design and execute regional promotional plan – follow National Plans 1st - Share market success with peers.
· Effective communication with Mexcor departments including import, accounting, compliance, marketing and warehousing.
· Manage product launches: pricing, inventory, execution strategy, tracking, and measurement.
· Ensure Mexcor “CORE” standards and guidelines are followed – FOB, Programs, Margins, Expenses, Reporting, Confidentiality, A/R, Logistics, Orders. (ADOPT AND ADAPT TO THE MEXCOR CULTURE)
In Market Activities and Relationship Development
· Participate and advise in business development matters, including sales calls, market blitzes and provide in-market Leadership to Distributor sales teams.
· Work directly with key on and off premise customers and maintain direct contact with key accounts within region.
· Foster and leverage strong personal relationships with all levels of distributor and account management including ownership, General Sales Manager, District Managers, Key REPS.
· Partner with and provide strategic recommendations to Promotions, Brand Marketing, and Trade Marketing teams.
· Participate in Company project teams as necessary. (Crown Club, Private Label, Total Wine)
Financial Administrations and Analysis
· Deliver annual sales plan and manage the budget (Data Collection starts November, Due December 20th).
· Provide market intelligence to National Sales Manager (NSM) to perform break-even analysis on programming or general sales that are structured without programs and lower FOB’s.
· Review and approve POS that is developed by request via Marketing Department.
· Provide input to Import Director, forecasting, volume spike announcement, OND values and product allocation requests.
· Review and approve pricing requests. FOB deviations require discussion with NSM.
· Review/manage distributor spending/banks and A/R reconciliation, in compliance to specific contractual agreements and company guidelines.
· Review and approve Special Incentive Purchasing requests. Purchase Allowances require discussion with NSM.
· Communicate competitive market changes and trends to appropriate Mexcor personnel.
People Management and Development
· Coach, develop and encourage performance of Distributor Reps, Brand Ambassadors, Tasting Reps.
· Network and identify outside talent for potential opportunities within Mexcor.
· Participate in National Sales Meeting and other training initiatives, including leadership training, sales training, product education, systems training, etc
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience.
· 7-10 years of sales, marketing experience or general management experience.
· Spirits industry experience required.
· Ability to influence and persuade others in order to create incremental sales & manage business effectively.
· Proven track record in achieving sales goals and executing marketing programs that support corporate initiatives.
· Strong analytical and analysis skills required.
· Effective understanding of budgeting, sales and management.
· Budget development, implementation, management and strategic decision making experience.
· Demonstrated ability in customer management within specific territory.
· Keen understanding of the three-tier distribution system. (or 4 where applicable)
· Proven experience and strong abilities in educating and motivating others to sell effectively.
· Strong computer skills necessary – at minimum word, excel, powerpoint, research, email.
· Basic understanding of all procedures, policies, laws and regulations related to “Control States”
· Valid driver's license with the ability to be insured by MAJOR Auto Agencies. FULL COVERAGE and proof required!
· Ability to lift up to 45lbs regularly.
· Ability to travel regularly and stay overnight on a weekly basis.
· Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
· Must have close vision, distant vision, and ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision.
· Mexcor requires an impeccable image. Regional Sales Managers are expected to practice proper dress code, adhere to above-standard hygiene and display professionalism in speech, character, actions and appearance at all times.
The purpose of this summary is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
Drug and background test required
Liquor Store Cashier Clerk - Part Time Evenings And Weekends
Part Time Liquor Store Clerk/Cashier
Looking for a Hard Working, Honest & Reliable Person for long term Part Time support position in long time family liquor store located in Lawrence MA at the base of Tower Hill
Self-motivated with customer service skills, must work independently and with other team members and have a willingness and ability to learn and extend knowledge. Also, must be dependable, responsible and trustworthy, flexible for work schedule including days, evenings, Sundays and (open) Holidays. Must be in good physical condition with the ability to lift. Experience is not required but if you have is a PLUS! Fluency in Spanish and English is also a PLUS.
Duties will include:
-Helping out customers by hand selling and recommending beers
-Receiving beer orders and stocking and organizing all received orders
-Stocking of cooler and shelves
-Any other duties required for store operation
We offer competitive salary, based on experience. Candidate should be able to pass drug test and background check.
Previous Business References required.
Please send resume, email or apply in person
Liquor Store Sales Associate
Liquor Store Sales Associate FT Alpine Wine & Spirits inside Vail City Mar ket is looking for a FT-YR hard-working and reliable person, great benefits, salary DOE.
Drop off resume or email Category:
Sales , Keywords: Wine Sales Representative
Hiring Cashiers With Liquor License For Football Season
Looking to hire cashiers with liquor license to work various events, games, and concerts.
Must be available weekends.
All applicants must have a professional appearance/image and have excellent communication skills.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and work well with others.
Customer service experience is a plus but not required.
Great pay and flexible hours available!
Make some extra money this fall! If you are interested, please respond to this ad with your resume or you can apply online at our website, LGC Hospitality.
Liquor Auditor /Bar Back
Sculpture Hospitality Omaha/Lincoln and Kearney is hiring for the position of Bar Back /Liquor Auditor. We are looking to fill a position to help manage our continued growth in Omaha and surrounding areas. The position starts as part time position (3-4 days per week) Hourly pay commensurate with experience, pay range start at $13.00 - $15.00 per hour, bonus opportunity for new client acquisition. Position
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be available for early morning hours i.e. 4am or 5am starts
- Work weeks are Monday - Thursday currently
- Working in restaurant/ bar environment
- Must be able to lift heavy items, primarily kegs
Please email Resume or work history with contact information. It would be great if you could write a cover letter explaining why you think this position would be good for you.Please know we do perform background checks for all candidates.
$13.00-$15.00 Depending on experience
- Omaha NE
- High school or equivalent
- Hospitality: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License and transportation
Liquor Store Clerk
The Liquor Store Clerk will assist customers in their shopping experience by properly stocking shelves and displays in the most efficient, friendly, and courteous manner possible. Essential Job Functions Courteously and efficiently assist customers with purchases, and answer questions about the products.
Assist in merchandising products in a creative and appealing manner, and keep displays cases clean and full. Quickly unload and sort incoming shipments and neatly stock them in their designated areas without damaging merchandise. Know and implement the Cosentino Customer Service Standards.
Keep back room and cooler areas neat and ready for new deliveries. Quickly and neatly stock shelves by matching item UPCs codes to shelf tags and using the "face front" display method. Support the inventory process by accurately counting and recording merchandise.
Change shelf tags, change price markers on displays, and label/price mark any merchandise with missing UPC codes. Monitor products for any damaged, un-saleable, or returnable products that should be removed and follow proper procedures for damage claims. Actively work to keep your work area and your department is clean and safe for customers and coworkers.
Know your department items, procedures and policies so that you can accurately and courteously answer customer questions Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner and recognize when it is appropriate to involve a member of the store management team. Essential Abilities Reaching overhead with both arms, twisting at the waist and lifting objects with both hands weighing up to 15 lbs. Pushing and pulling grocery items to the proper locations as needed, up to a peak force of 75 lbs Standing and walking for long periods of time on tile, asphalt, concrete or other hard surfaces.
Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 36 lbs., to a height of 34 inches. Bending and squatting, at times all the way to floor level. Able to work in colder conditions of the cooler. SDL2017
Wine Beer And Liquor Stocking
What is my job:
Our Wine and Beer departments provide customers with the perfect beverage accompaniments to complete their meals. In this area, you’ll ensure the finest wines/beers are available for customers throughout the day and offer pairing suggestions for the perfect wine/beer choices for any occasion. If you have a passion for the art of wine and beer and are looking for an opportunity to share your knowledge with others, this could be the position for you!
How do I make a difference?
Providing Incredible, Knowledge Based Customer Service
- Proactively approach customers on the sales floor, make recommendations for food and beverage pairings, help locate items and answer any questions about products or services offered
- Provide tastings of wines to customers; properly set up and demo products following wine/beer sample programs and adhering to all state and Employer regulations; be sure to engage customers in the product and share knowledge
- Set up displays and merchandise products in innovative and eye-appealing ways to promote products, reflect Menu magazine themes, highlight seasonal influences and drive sales
- Stock shelves, rotate items and ensure product levels are sustained throughout the day to meet customer needs, break down delivery loads, refill supplies, order products and general maintenance of the department
- Verify all incoming deliveries by ensuring the quantity and type of products received are correct and match invoices, checking for overages, shortages or other discrepancies in products, refusing delivery of products that do not meet standards
- Unload deliveries, break down pallets and organize and maintain back room for efficient processing following the Simplification guidelines
- Assist the department in tracking and processing vendor credits for overages, shortages, damages, etc.
- Keep track of records for the receiving area, including billing, credits, transfers, inventory, damages and variances
- Utilize resources to expand knowledge about the wide variety of wines/beers available in the department to grow and develop professionally, be certain to share acquired knowledge to better assist customers
- Uphold state regulations and Employer policies during the sale of alcohol with no exceptions or violations
- Properly handle products, use equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines and Simplification 5S procedures
- Support, encourage, and respect co-workers
- Work with supervisor to set and achieve goals for professional development
- Comply with Employer Policies and Work Rules, as well as, federal and state laws
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers to ensure the most efficient operations in the department
Ensuring High Quality Products & Ingredients
Living Who We Are
What skills, learnings, and experiences are required?
- Living Who We Are values by caring about the well-being of every person, having high standards as a way of life, making a difference in the communities we serve, respecting and listening to others and making decisions that benefit our customers and company
- Possess teamwork & diversity awareness by listening to others' points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences
- Recognize and seek opportunities for continuous learning to gain new understandings, skills and knowledge
- Provide incredible customer service, acknowledging customers, listening to their needs, proactively offering assistance and thanking each customer for shopping with us
- Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring food & human safety practices are strictly adhered to
- Possess organizational skills, prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines
- Has knowledge of products used throughout the store and works across departments to provide knowledge based service to assist customers in finding complete meal solutions
- Utilize resources to educate self and others about product uses and characteristics, being sure to share acquired product knowledge
What skills, learnings, and experiences are preferred and will set me apart?
- Customer service experience, preferably in a food service, grocery, restaurant, retail or wine shop setting
- Ability to assist all customers in finding the perfect product for whatever their needs may be
- Knowledge of, passion for and experience working with wine
- Able to problem solve, anticipating, analyzing, and identifying problems, responding quickly when situations arise and preventing problems when possible
- Experience ordering product and handling inventory
- Proficient in Windows based software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Work includes standing for up to 4 hours without a break, walking, repetitive hand and arm movements including repetitive and sustained grasping, occasional to frequent lifting, bending and reaching, along with continuous interaction with co-workers and vendors in a fast-paced environment. The average weight range of items lifted is 5–40 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds rarely to occasionally. Work is performed indoors with some seasonal outdoor temperatures and weather. May be exposed to various allergens (things that may cause an allergic reaction)
- Work may include use of hand pallet jack, power pallet jack, power walkie-reach, scissors lift or WAV unit. Employer certification required for use of power equipment
- Employment at Employer may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen and/or criminal background check
- All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed
Liquor Store Team Member
data-selector-name="jobdetails" data-org-id="1118" data-job-id="6026624" data-google-job-id="" data-apply-click-url="/job/ApplyClick"Liquor Store Team MemberApply NowJob ID:6796302Date posted:10/19/2017Location:1300 University Ave W, Saint Paul, Minnesota Description:As a Liquor Store Team Member, you provide great guest service and grow sales by ensuring a positive shopping experience throughout the liquor store and proactively assessing guests' needs while adding to the basket with suggestive selling. You also form strong partnerships with the vendors to maintain proper stock levels on the sales floor and a clean, organized presentation in the backroom.
- Qualifications:Must be 21 years of age. Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members.
Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs. Able to think quickly on the spot to answer guest questions. Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary. *
Fresh Mix Beverage: Liquor Sales Representative
Our client Fresh Mix Beverage is looking to fill an open Liquor Sales Representative position located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. To learn more about this opportunity, please click on 'Apply Now’ located above.
Liquor Delivery Class B
Liquor delivery driver, Class B driver out of St. Paul Local Liquor delivery Driving/helpers Tue-Fri 630a start Driver would be helper in the beginning Long term 19.00 an hour - OT after 40
12 months straight truck experience within the last 3 yrs Bus experience is not accepted as experience.
Good MVR ProDrivers offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc Benefits Reliability Bonus Holiday Pay Direct Deposit Weekly Pay
Associated topics: cdl c, cdl c driver, cdl c driving, cdl c operator, cdl c owner, cdl c owner operator, choferes clase b, conductores clase b, driver class c, driving class b
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!