Bleach Packer Job Description Sample
Case Packer - Kister Operator
BaronHR Technical is recruiting for Case Packers- Kister Operators to work for a large company in Tolleson, AZ.
12.50 per hour
Rotating Shifts - 36 hours one week 48 hours following week.
long term - temp to hire
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. Understand and adhere to all plant policies and guidelines
2. Report to work on time and on every scheduled work day
3. Understand and adhere to all Health/Safety/Environmental and Good Manufacturing Practice policies
4. Perform all quality checks and maintain Casepacker Quality Report which includes:
a. HAACP and/or Traceability data
b. Corrugate Data
c. Hourly case inspection (UPC code, case code top line, case code bottle line)
d. Case Testing 2 cases every 2 hours (correct label, clean label, tightness and alignment of label)
e. Flavor change checks
f. Corrugate Lost Report
g. Keep data records
5. Responsible for recycling program
a. Corrugate, shrink wrap and PET
b. Maintain cleanliness of recycle area
6. Responsible for operational area and equipment from accumulation table to Palletizer
a. Operate tapers.
b. Operate case coders
c. Receive shrink wrap and tape
d. Execute necessary changeovers
e. Monitor flow of cases from case erectors and keep free of jams and/ or to Palletizer
f. Remove damaged cases from the conveyor
g. Change out the tape on the sealing machine
h. Keep adequate supply of shrink wrap, tape, and trays
7. Perform all required sanitation for operational area
a. Foam and sanitize bottle conveyors, accumulation table, and casepackers
b. Clean and sanitize all floor drains
c. Empty and foam trash containers and recycling bins
d. Wipe down work station and casing equipment
e. Foam and wash down casepacking area
8. Participate and assist in labeling area maintenance program
a. Assist in maintenance projects for causing area as required
9. Identify and document all downtime with root causes.
10. Obtain skill certification for each role in the packaging work line and eventually be certified
for roles in the processing work line
11. Perform all other duties as required and assist other work team members to help meet overall team
Inspector Packer I
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Manually inspects completed plastics parts and packs them into boxes for shipping. Seals boxes, prints labels and stacks full boxes on pallets. May operate machines. May train Inspector/Packer I’s. Operates in a safe manner and keeps work area clean and organized.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– In process inspection: Inspection consists of frequent examination of the visual attributes of each product (discoloration, shorts, burns, contamination sinks, splay, delamination, etc.
– Records data: Any information regarding the product or the performance of his or her duties that is deemed necessary by management.
– Packing: Preparation includes transferring the product from catch bins or boxes into shipping containers, transporting the product to the shipping area, properly weighing, properly completing and affixing correct label to container using SAP, preparing and supplying new or used boxes to the molding presses and stacking finished product correctly on pallets
– Maintains work area: Keep production and packing area clean. This includes sweeping floors, picking up stray molded parts, removing dust, dirt, grease or oil from molding presses, and cleaning up oil or water spills and leaks.
– Sorts and Reworks: Sorting and/or reworking product that does not conform to the customer requirements. Properly documents and labels to identify the status of non-conforming product. Sampling and gaging of reject product may also be required.
– Fosters teamwork within the company: Develops and maintains good working relationships with all departments.
– Completes all required training as assigned
– Conducts all job functions in a safe manner
– Complies with all applicable state and federal safety and environmental regulations. Uses appropriate safety equipment as required.
– May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
– High School equivalency
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.
Join our Sparboe team today! Processing team members work in a clean, modern, temperature controlled, egg processing facility. Full time and day shift available, pay starting at $13.00 per hour. Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE: Packer
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: * Safety First. Understand and follow all safety procedures, utilizing appropriate safety equipment at all times. Know and obey all traffic and safety laws/regulations.
Remove chex, bloods, grade B, dirts and cracks made by the packing process.
Be responsible for obtaining correct boxes to pack the eggs.
Pack and label boxes correctly.
Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Responsible for carrying out food safety and quality duties and following the SQF polices/procedures as it relates to their job duties.
Will report any food safety and quality issues/concerns to their manager and/or quality team.
Follow all GMP’s and food quality and safety guidelines.
Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area at all times.
Keeping work area safe and clean, according to HACCP standards.
Keeping all egg cartons, sleeves/flats, cubes, cases and open pallets clean and free from contamination to ensure the highest food quality and food safety.
Report any problems to Processing Management.
Perform all other tasks that are requested by management.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications are only accepted online. If you do not have access to a computer we have kiosks on site for you to fill out an application, M-F 8:00am-3:00pm. 6339 WCR 47, Hudson, CO 80624
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPosted: November 9, 2017 Rate: $13 USD per hour
We are looking for a packer for an industrial environment. Foamsil Packers pick up small, fragile, glass bricks from a constantly moving conveyor and stuffing them into a cardboard box with slip sheets.
The workspace is small and involves constant turning and twisting from the conveyor to a packing station (90 degree turn). The work environment is very dusty. Clothing may can get dirty and stained
Levelheaded: You hold your emotions in check, even in tough situations.
Detail Oriented: You pay close attention to all the little details.
Reliable: You can always be counted on to do a good job.
ANSI 75 rated steel or composite shoes Req ID No.: 2017-3912 # of Openings: 14 External Company Name: Allied Reliability, Inc. External Company URL: www.alliedreliability.com
Picker / Packer 1 Contingent
Picker / packer 1 CONTINGENT Tracking Code 2874-303 Job Description The LSC Communications distribution center located in Cranbury, NJ is looking for seasonal picker / packers to work during the winter busy season. Follow detailed procedures to perform routine packing work.
Pick and package a variety of printed materials or print related items that require a limited variety of packing procedures and techniques. Place, arrange, mark, seal, and tag items on pallets and in containers, bins, and bulk storage. Consolidate various items for shipment in accordance with standard operating instructions.
Assemble finished products into boxes or containers for shipping. Count and sort various product items. Perform related tasks such as placing labels on packages, putting manuals into binders, and handling boxes for final product.
Ensure accurate shipping information is attached and packages are shipped according to specified schedule. Skill in reading specifications and identifying the correct parts for fulfilling customer orders. Knowledge of routine packing procedures, techniques, equipment, and basic warehouse procedures.
Skill in using a limited variety of packing procedures and techniques. Knowledge of shipping documents and ability to identify shipping requirements and procedures for specific items using manual or automated processes. Skill in completing manual and computerized forms and shipping documents regarding stock description, units of issue, weight, quantity, and labeling requirements for incoming and outgoing materials and equipment.
Requires basic arithmetic and standard formulas to determine size and volume of packing containers and materials. Skill in assembling standard shipping boxes and packing contents securely. Job Location Cranbury, New Jersey, United States Position Type Temporary Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
1St Shift Hardware Packer
Requisition Number:3167Job Title:1st Shift Hardware PackerDepartment:Hw/Assembly - AssemblyShift:FirstHours:State/Province:North CarolinaCity:MocksvillePosition Type:Full Time
Responsible for accurate and complete packaging of hardware boxes.
Responsible for accurate quantities of hardware boxes made to complete daily work orders.
Responsible for proper identification on the exterior of boxes/pallets.
Must be able to plan ahead requires to have material brought to department on timely basis.
Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
Any other duties as assigned. Physical
+ 1. Standing/Walking: Job requires standing throughout the entire shift. Short distance walking of 5-15 feet on a periodic basis during the shift, depending upon the position assigned.
- Lifting/ Carrying: Job requires lifting and stacking of banded door panels to various levels. Maximum required individual lifting limit is forty-five (45 pounds). Must be able safely work with another team member to carry or lift door panels in excess of forty-five pounds. Frequency of lifting and carrying is job task dependent.
- Pushing and Pulling: Pushing of carts is often required. Occasional pulling to steer the cart is required A force of 50lbs is required to move a loaded cart. Pushing forces required in excess of 50 lbs requires two persons.
- Manuel dexterity: Grip small objects to cut rubber and maneuver hands/wrists in repetitive motion consistently.
Seasonal - Warehouse Packer - 5555 Scarborough Blvd
SEASONAL - Warehouse Packer
5555 Scarborough Blvd Location:Columbus, OH, United States-5555 Scarborough Blvd 5555 Scarborough Blvd Job ID:1069091 Date:October 13, 2017 Job Description General Description Manual and clerical support in sorting, processing and verifying merchandise. Responsibilities · Prepares merchandise for distribution, including: o Checks, inspects, and logs data into the appropriate systems to reflect the quantity and condition of merchandise received or distributed. o Takes necessary steps to prepare merchandise for inventory and distribution. o Inspects merchandise visually to determine disposition, as assigned. o Enters/logs appropriate data into on-line systems, as required. · Moves merchandise from one location to another either manually or mechanically. · Performs other related tasks as assigned.
Skills & Characteristics · Requires ability to understand and follow general and/or written instructions. Involves use of elementary arithmetic. · Familiarity with use of contemporary merchandise processing equipment (e.g. hand held scanners). · Ability to learn computer processing systems. · Ability to work efficiently under engineered standards. · Ability to determine which prescribed steps to take to process problem cartons. · Six months’ experience in the same or related tasks is preferable. up to 90 days seasonal work Job Title:SEASONAL - Warehouse Packer
5555 Scarborough Blvd Location:Columbus, OH, United States-5555 Scarborough Blvd 5555 Scarborough Blvd Job ID:1069091 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
REPORTS TO: Plant Manager
SUMMARY: This position will operate plastic molding machines according to production standards. Maintain equipment and area in a clean, safe, and well-maintained manner. This position must be familiar with quality standards and procedures and strive to achieve high levels of quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pack bottles.
- Make boxes.
- Grind material.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Checks, at the beginning of shift, to make sure current operation meets safety, quality, and production standards.
- Maintains or exceeds quality and production standards.
- Ability to understand and use any necessary hand tools
- Should have technical aptitude to troubleshoot and problem solving basic machine issues
- Operate machines and secondary equipment (i.e. flamers, leak detectors, grinders, blenders, etc.)
- Promptly reports major quality or production problems.
- Ensure that all required documentation (e.g. shop packets, packaging instructions, etc.) are available for reference purposes, and that this documentation is correct with respect to the product being manufactured.
- Makes sure needed supplies (coloring, closures, cartons, correct labels are being used, etc.) and is readily available as per shop packet.
- Accurately complete production reports for each product being produced.
- Contributes positive suggestions or comments concerning quality, production, safety and housekeeping.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Individuals should have a high school diploma or GED and must have a basic understanding of math and reading, take initiative and work well, both by their self and a team.
You will be responsible for duties as assigned while performing a variety of functions in the packaging area of the production department. Those duties may include case packing, carton packing, inspecting, check weighing, labeling, box making, palletizing, and reworking product. The tasks will entail the use of standard packing machinery and procedures to pack and box various finished goods in cartons, bags, or containers.
As a Weigher/Packer, a typical day might include the following:
- Packing finished goods containers (bags, cartons, boxes, etc.) into finished cases.
- Inspecting finished product, as well as primary, and secondary packaging for defects (broken, doubles, count, poor seals, code dates, etc.) and
- Packing primary packages (bags, cartons, etc.) into finished Master Cases.
- Ensuring that all finished product meets, or exceeds, High Liner Foods (HLF) quality standards.
- Having a thorough understanding of HLF quality standards, 1st Pass Product quality and characteristics, and ability to sort out product which does not meet HLF standards.
- Reporting any condition which does not meet HLF standards.
- Working in a manner that enables HLF to produce the highest quality, safest, most cost efficient products possible.
- Knowing, understanding, and complying with all HLF Good Manufacturing Policies (GMP’s), Food Safety regulations and practices, and HLF Safety Rules.
This job might be for you if:
- Have the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in spoken English:
o High Liner Foods (USA), Inc. requires for safety, quality control and emergency procedures that all employees be proficient in English. This means they must be able to read and write as well as understand and communicate in spoken English. (This is not an English –Only rule. We recognize that English is not the first language for some of our employees. Translation services and assistance may be provided as needed however, all employees need to have a basic understanding of and proficiency in English.)
- May require the successful completion of a basic competency exam
- May require a high school diploma and six months to one year prior experience in a related field
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 24 lbs, 50lbs on occasion
- Occasionally pull/push 6 lbs to 24 lbs, 40lbs on occasion
- Repetitive motion of upper extremities
- Reach forward to product constantly
- Constant standing
- Repetitive fine motor (finger grasping) tasks
- Table height is 32”
- Conveyor height is 36-41”
- Shelving for scale is up to 56” high
In return for the experience you bring to the table, you will be given the opportunity to join a progressive, growing organization that has seen its revenue grow 270% in the last six years to almost $1.2B. With a reputation for excellence in North America and the global marketplace, you will have the professional benefits of a career with an international organization. This function is seen as a key piece of the corporate strategic plan, so you’ll also be given the opportunity to grow professionally and develop new skills as the organization continues to expand.
Offering a competitive compensation package coupled with a bonus, benefits and retirement plan, this is a chance for you to take the knowledge you’ve acquired in your career to date and have a real impact on the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran, or marital status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
High Liner Foods participates in E-VerifyTeam Player: Works well as a member of a group1- years: Previous manufacturing experience using hand/eye coordinationAbility to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Shows Initiative, Problem Solving Skills, Food Safety, Detailed
High Liner Foods is the leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. Our retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Sea Cuisine and C. Wirthy labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. We also sell branded products under the High Liner, Icelandic Seafood, and FPI labels to restaurants and institutions, and are a major supplier of private-label, value-added frozen seafood products to North American food retailers and foodservice distributors.
What simply sets us apart:
We are dedicated to radically simplifying the process of selecting, preparing and enjoying fish and seafood, for our clients, our consumers and everyone we do business with, everyone we partner with and at every point our business touches.
We are recognized as a global leader in driving best practice improvements in wild fisheries and aquaculture.
Our worldwide procurement expertise, supported by a state-of-the-art, Internet-based information management system, and coupled with a proficiency in frozen food logistics, all works towards greater efficiency and simplification.
We have strong relationships with every major supermarket chain, club store and foodservice distributor in Canada and the U.S. Our broad portfolio of recognized, trusted brands is shaped by consumer insights and is complemented by an unwavering dedication to providing excellent service and consistently superior customer satisfaction.
And, of course, flavor. Our innovative, award-winning seafood is at the forefront of the latest culinary trends but is always simple to prepare and enjoy.
High Liner is a publicly-traded Canadian company, trading under the symbol HLF on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor and designated Shift Leads, this position is responsible for all aspects of packing finished plastic bags from the bag line into cartons and prepares them for shipping in order to safely produce high-quality bags in accordance with the job safety analyses (JSA’s), production schedule, set-up instructions, operating procedures, and quality specifications, etc.
Essential Functions & Key
- Understand and follow all JSA’s and safety procedures/policies
- Forms cartons and applies proper box label
- Constantly inspects finished product before it is packed into carton and notifies bag line operator of quality issues
- Weighs and numbers cases, fills out proper documentation
- Stacks finished product on pallet evenly and correctly
- Assists Converting Operator in all roll changes
- Checks all safety guards are in place and properly working at their station
- Performs quality checks and completes related documentation
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Assists Converting Operator as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to work 12 hour day and night rotating shifts
- Work overtime as required
- Satisfactorily complete training courses as determined by management
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with our without accommodation
Requirements include, but are not limited to
- Sitting (1-2 hours)
- Standing (Constantly- 12 hours or more)
- Walking (Constantly- 12 hours or more)
- Lifting (Regularly/Constantly):
- 0-10 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 50-100 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 100 lbs. or more (never)
- 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 50-100 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 100 lbs. (never)
- Pushing (Often- 8-10 hours or more)
- Pulling, Twisting, Climbing (Often- 8-10 hours or more)
- Balancing (Regularly/Constantly)
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crawling (Often - each 1-3 hours)
- Reaching, Grasping, Repetitive Motions (Regularly/Constantly each 8-10 hours
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!