Bleach Packer Job Description Sample
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor and designated Shift Leads, this position is responsible for all aspects of packing finished plastic bags from the bag line into cartons and prepares them for shipping in order to safely produce high-quality bags in accordance with the job safety analyses (JSA’s), production schedule, set-up instructions, operating procedures, and quality specifications, etc.
Essential Functions &
- Understand and follow all JSA’s and safety procedures/policies
- Forms cartons and applies proper box label
- Constantly inspects finished product before it is packed into carton and notifies bag line operator of quality issues
- Weighs and numbers cases, fills out proper documentation
- Stacks finished product on pallet evenly and correctly
- Assists Converting Operator in all roll changes
- Checks all safety guards are in place and properly working at their station
- Performs quality checks and completes related documentation
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Assists Converting Operator as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen
- Ability to work 12 hour day and night rotating shifts
- Work overtime as required
- Satisfactorily complete training courses as determined by management
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with our without accommodation
Requirements include, but are not limited to
- Sitting (1-2 hours)
- Standing (Constantly- 12 hours or more)
- Walking (Constantly- 12 hours or more)
- Lifting (Regularly/Constantly):
- 0-10 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 50-100 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 100 lbs. or more (never)
- 10-20 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 20-50 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 50-100 lbs. (8-10 hours)
- 100 lbs. (never)
- Pushing (Often- 8-10 hours or more)
- Pulling, Twisting, Climbing (Often- 8-10 hours or more)
- Balancing (Regularly/Constantly)
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crawling (Often - each 1-3 hours)
- Reaching, Grasping, Repetitive Motions (Regularly/Constantly each 8-10 hours
•Novolex’sTM mission is to continue a tradition of leadership established by our historic brands in the areas of packaging choice, customer service, manufacturing innovation, quality, and sustainability.
Our Vision Statement
•To be a leading provider of packaging solutions that are environmentally friendly, create value for the customer and NovolexTM, have excellent quality, and provide superior service.
•We want to accomplish this with an entrepreneurial culture which drives operational excellence and proactively creates ecological solutions.
Our Environmental Mission
Novolex's sustainability goal is to establish a viable environmental program and product line that:
•Reduces the impact of plastic and paper on the environment through recycling and increased recycled content
•Sets a high standard of industry leadership and corporate citizenship
•Creates meaningful benefits for the environment and the community
•Facilitates environmental action by retailers and the community
For more information on NovolexTM, visit our website at: www.novolex.com
We are trying to fill Boxer Packer job near to Grove City, OH . Please read the below points, one should understand it fully before the submission. If you are interested then please send me your updated resume.
Job Role : Boxer Packer
Location : Grove City , OH
Duration : Contract
Primary Skills : Picking,Packing,RF
Verizon Side of the Warehouse Picker/Packer Position
SUMMARY: * Check the quality of finished product prior to packing.
Packer Inspector - 2Nd Shift
Prepare the carton to receive the “stack packed” or “tumble packed” product and place the cartons as necessary.
Apply carton labels as defined in DPG Policy #002.
Inspect bottles in accordance with DPG policy and the PQS form. Products are stack or tumble packed, and inspected based upon customer specifications and requirements.
Remove full cartons from packing stand or from tumble pack area, then close the carton in accordance with DPG procedure and PQS sheet.
Grind all clean scrap and rejected bottles generated by the machines for which they are responsible.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
• Ability to read effectively while performing job duties, as well as in determining whether the product meets quality standards.
• Demonstrated ability to make well thought out decisions and ensures appropriate courses of action are taken.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and under pressure.
• Vision must be correctable to ’20-20’ to read all necessary work related materials and visually identify defects in products being produced. Must be able to perceive and accurately identify differences in colors and shadings.
• Hearing acuity sufficient to understand spoken instructions or phone conversations in a factory environment.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Drug Plastics & Glass Company, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Drug Plastics does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other status protected by law.
Excleent Opportunity For Picker / Packer Position In Aberdeen & Belcam
You landing a new warehouse job in Aberdeen or Belcamp, MD would be pretty good. But you landing a new warehouse job with us would be simply awesome. And it could happen—because we’re looking for temp to hire warehouse picker packers to join the amazing team at our client Sephora.
$11 - $11.50 per hour
Multiple shifts available!
You must be available to work Saturdays & Sundays if needed
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be working on:
· You’ll be making the magic happen by using an RF scanner to pick products for online orders.
· Handling finished materials and moving them to the appropriate storage areas in the warehouse.
· You’ll be working together with your team to package all the required orders and get them out the door.
Interested in our Warehouse Picker Packer position? Here’s what it takes to apply:
· Above all, you’ve got to be reliable and have a positive attitude. If you’re ready to go at the start of each shift, you’re A-OK in our book.
· Even though you don’t have much (or any) experience, that’s not a problem – this is an entry-level job with room for you to learn and grow but previous RF scanner experience will come in handy.
· Will need to be able to count, read, write and speak English.
· Pass a client-specific background check and drug screen.
· Ability to be on your feet and moving throughout the warehouse for 10-12 hours per day
In case you were wondering, here’s a little bit about us. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world’s best companies. It’s an awesome feeling to help others find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It’s why we love what we do.
So now that you know about our Warehouse Picker Packer job and about us, the ball’s in your court.
Apply online TODAY at Adeccousa.com!
Picker Packer Warehouse
NEW STATE OF THE ART WAREHOUSE OF THE FUTURE!! THAT PROVIDES A FREE AND FUN WORK PLACE!! YOU CAN LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE WORKING!!
You will be responsible for the packing and shipping of our amazing products to customers all over the world. Ability to work together in teams and alone hands on experience with warehouse automation. Must have attention to detail, and be able to listen and register directions. Continually paying attention and packing the correct products for the customer is of the utmost importance. You are comfortable standing on your feet all day and working with your hands, while listening and receiving to directions from management
- Hours of Operation : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- GROVE CITY, Ohio
- Weekly pay
- $10.00 per hour
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to walk, stand, bend and lift
- Ability to read and attention to detail
- Detail oriented
- Self driven
Come to the ofice today!
The Job Center
2128 Stringtown Road
Grove City, OH 43123
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
The Job Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Moreover, The Job Center abides by federal and state laws requiring The Job Store to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
The Job Store Center (TJC) is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Since 1991, we have successfully serviced hundreds of the finest companies in the US Midwest and Eastern Regions and have continued to expand within the Mid-West and North-East regions. Part of our success stems from our belief in becoming part of the solution,not the problem.
SUCCESS IS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Focus is customer service, from start to finish. We recognize our partners are the source of our candidates, employees and companywide success. Keeping customer satisfaction as our first priority sets us apart from our competitors; our goal is to build strong relationships by setting our focus on our partner’s priorities.
Our Values are built around customer service, integrity, dedication and strengthening relationships.
Our Mission is to be a trail-blazer in serving our community as an ethically responsible manager within the industry. This mean, we work to serve the needs of diverse communities and stakeholders. Our commitment to these relationships is a principal ingredient to our success in the world we live in.
The Job Center (TJC) is a Drug-Free Workplace.
TJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Moreover, TJC abides by federal and state laws requiring TJC to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
COMPANY CULTURE RETENTION
The Job Center (TJC) has one goal, to be the employer of choice. We invest in our employees – we want to be part of your staffing solution and find you permanent employment. To encourage employee retention it begins with the company culture. Each Center is designed to make your employment search as simple and painless as possible. This mission is accomplished starting with offering online applications and kiosks at our Center’s for your convenience. We offer resume building assistance and coaching on interview tips. We have employee retention drawings for employees and Employee of the Month to let you know how much we appreciate your hard work and dedication.
Packer position available in Hartselle, AL.
Call me for details, (256) 287-5500.
The Onin Group is a Birmingham-based, privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
Picker Packer / Shiping AND Receiving
40 POSITIONS TO FILL TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE------FULL TIME WORKERS NEEDED (ALSO SEEKING FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS ONLY) 1ST SHIFT // NEED RELIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE WORKERS TO START ASAP IN FONTANA NEAR 60FWY AND ETIWANDA. CLIENT IS SEEKING TO HIRE PERMANENT ON YOU OVERALL WORK ETHICS, REALIABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY TO WORK DEMAND AS NEEDED.
APPLICATIONS: 13423 SANTA ANA AVE FONTANA CA 92337 10AM TO 3PM MONDAY THRU THURSDAY
2ND SHIFT IS SCHEDULED TO START LAST WEEK OF AUGUST.
- WORK SCHEDULES ARE GIVEN 1-2 WKS PRIOR
- MUST HAVE GREAT ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY
- FULL TIME EMPLOYEES - 40 HRS REGULAR, CAN OR MAY WORK OVERTIME DURING THE WEEK, WEEKENDS AND/OR HOLIDAYS
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A NEGATIVE DRUG TEST
- CLEAR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- WILL BE ON 90 DAY PROBATION PERIOD THRU PDP. CLIENT SEEKING TO HIRE PERMANENT
To help every person find their purpose!
Purpose Driven Personnel is a company founded by wholesome old school ethics coupled with up to date new age technology. The founding members have over 75 years of staffing experience, and with that type of experience backing it, a company can be a true partner with its customers. We know our responsibility in the staffing industry is to partner with our customers, both those looking for employees, and those looking for work, because if we run out of either we are in trouble! Our mission is To bring ethics back to an industry founded in helping people and we take that seriously. So, if you are looking for work, for people, or just some good friends in business, give us a call; we would really like to meet you!
Manufacturing Packer With Mechanical Abilities
CHASE Professionals has an immediate need for a packer to work in a manufacturing facility in Monroe. Candidate needs to have mechanical abilities, good math skills, and and be able to lift 50 lbs during an 8 hour shift without any assistance.
Responsibilities and Duties
Keep warehouse and machinery clean
Assist with inventory
Assist with setting up machines
Operating machines to cut materials
Pack in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Qualifications and Skills
Excellent Math Skills
Heavy lifting 50 lbs without assistance during an 8 hour shift
CLEAN NATIONAL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
* Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Food Packer For Vending Company
We are currently seeking for a Food Packer that is required to pack manufactured goods and products.
We have been in business for over 50 years, with an average employment rate of 13.5 years. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive medical/dental, holiday and PTO, 401(k) retirement plans.
Ideal self-motivated candidate for this position will possess, good communication skills and follow procedures.
Packers work on production lines, putting manufactured goods and products into containers
Moving product using the bin system
Maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition, follow all safety regulation
Breakdown cardboard for recycling
Maintain a fast pace
Complete daily duties/tasks within the scheduled work shift
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 22 lbs.
Required to stand for long periods of time
Engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling of containers
Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions, effectively communicate; possess basic math skills
Must pass background check and drug testing
Warehouse Pick And Packer
Looking for positive, hard working team players to join our Client's team as a Warehouse Pickers! Opportunities are contract-to-hire. Once hired on permanently, pay will increase to $12!
1st shift hours: 8am to 4pm, Mon-Fri
- Read requisitions and orders.
- Pull items to fill the order
- Understand product weights and types to maintain quality and avoid damage and spoilage of products
- Pack and crate items in preparation for shipping and distribution
- Assist with inventory cycle counts
- Positive Attitude
- Steady job history with little to no employment gaps
- Excellent history of attendance and punctuality
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Work at a fast pace and be on your feet for the entire day
- Great attention to detail
- Quick learner and ability to meet goals
Preferred skills and experience:
- Previous Order picking experience
- Can work with computers
- Forklift experience
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!