Bleach Range Operator Job Description Sample
Journeyman Mechanic - Operator In Training (Level I / II) - Range 19 / 20 PLU
Job Title: JOURNEYMAN MECHANIC - Operator In Training (Level I / II) - Range 19 / 20 PLU Closing Date/Time:
Fri. 12/01/17 5:00 PM Alaska Time Salary: $31.30 - $32.87 Hourly $2,504.00 - $2,629.60 Biweekly $5,425.33 - $5,697.47 Monthly $65,104.00 - $68,369.60 Annually Job Type: Regular / Full Time Location: 325 E 94th Court Anchorage, AK 99515-2111, Alaska Department: Anchorage Water & Wastewater Utility Print Job Information | Apply Job Information Benefits Supplemental Questions Open to the general public any current Municipal employee.
This position is represented by the Plumbers & Pipefitters, Local 367 Union and is subject to the provisions of the current agreement between the Municipality of Anchorage and the Plumbers & Pipefitters, Local 367. If the selected candidate is not affiliated with the Plumbers & Pipefitters, Local 367 Union, he or she must become a member in good standing within 31 days of beginning work. This advertisement is for either a Journeyman Mechanic, Level I or II. The certification the successful candidate holds at the time of the job offer may be the level in which the candidate is hired. The current salary range for Level I (Range 19) is $31.30 - $32.87/hr The current salary range for Level II (Range 20) is $32.87 - $34.54/hr DEPARTMENT:
Anchorage Water & Wastewater (AWWU) HOURS OF WORK: 4/10's 6:30a.m. to 5:30p.m., Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday LOCATION OF WORK: 325 E 94th Court Anchorage, AK Example of Duties: Under general supervision perform journeyman level duties in the maintenance and repair of the Utility's water and wastewater treatment, distribution, and collection systems. The equipment in these systems includes: pumps, meters, valves, gates, conveyors, compressors, generators, piping and other mechanical equipment primarily identified as stationary industrial machinery.
The work of this classification is characterized by the requirement to perform maintenance and operational tasks of substantial variety and complexity without close technical supervision. Perform other related duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications / Substitutions / Preferences:
High school, GED or equivalent and four (4) years journeyman maintenance experience in mechanical equipment maintenance, electrical and/or plumbing. OR High school, GED or equivalent and completion of a two (2) year certified apprenticeship or training program in mechanical equipment maintenance, electrical or plumbing and two (2) years of journeyman maintenance experience in mechanical maintenance, electrical, and/or plumbing Additional
To qualify for Journeyman Mechanic Level 1 (Range 19): Must currently possess a valid State of Alaska Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class B (or greater) with no air brake restrictions at time of hire.
To qualify for Journeyman Mechanic Level 2 (Range 20): Must currently possess a valid State of Alaska Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class B (or greater) with a tanker endorsement at time of hire AND a State of Alaska Operator Level 1 Certification in Water Distribution or Wastewater Collection at time of application AND MUST be attached to the application in order to be considered. Additional Important Information: The Municipality Of Anchorage participates in the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security E-verify Program. For more information, please go to http://www.uscis.gov/E-verify. E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security. If selected for hire, appointment in this position will be conditional based upon the submission of a current copy of the applicant's Alaska Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Class B (or greater), and a current (dated within 30 days from date requested) copy of his/her Department of Motor Vehicle driving record, including a driving record from previous states if the Alaska Driver's License was first issued within one year prior to application, documenting an acceptable driving history. The processing fee(s) are the responsibility of the selected applicant.
For information on acceptable driving history, please refer to the MOA Driving Conviction Guidelines. If selected for hire, the appointment in this position will be conditional based upon a satisfactory Municipal Employment Office conducted Background Check. A Background Check encompasses criminal history, verifying education, and verifying dates of employment.
As a condition of employment, the person selected will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment physical medical examination and drug screening prior to beginning work and will be subject to future periodic drug and alcohol tests on a random basis without advance notice. If selected for hire, appointment in this position will be conditional based upon the satisfactory review and completion of the Previous Employer Alcohol & Drug Test Information Forms. Names, addresses, and phone numbers for positions that required Department of Transportation testing for the last two years will be required in compliance with § 40.25 and § 382.405(f) and (h). All required certifications and licenses must remain current for the duration of employment.
Veterans who wish to be considered for interview preference as allowed in the Personnel Rules 3.30.031 D must attach a copy of their DD Form 214 to the application. The DD Form 214 must show an honorable discharge. Minimum Qualifications of the position must be met for preference consideration.
The Municipality of Anchorage is an Employer of National Service. Please be sure to include any volunteer work with AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, or other national service programs on your application in the work history portion. Application Process:
Once an applicant clicks on the "Apply" link underneath the header section of a vacancy announcement, they will be directed to the www.GovernmentJobs.com website to log into their existing account (or to create an account) of their application profile. Applicants will create or review their profile, make any updates necessary, and submit their application from their personal account. NOTE: The GovernmentJobs website and applicant's profile accounts are not administered by the Municipality of Anchorage.
For technical assistance or customer service regarding an account profile, applicants may contact the GovernmentJobs customer support line at 1-855-524-5627. For general questions regarding Municipal vacancy announcements or the employment process with the Municipality of Anchorage, applicants may contact the Employee Relations Department at (907) 343-4447 during regular business hours of Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Alaska Time. The MOA is an EO and AA employer and complies with Title I of the ADA. For information regarding requests for reasonable accommodations related to employment under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Municipality of Anchorage ADA Coordinator at (907) 343-4571.
Range Safety Officer And/Or Range Counter Associate
We are seeking a Range Associate / Range Officer to join our team! In this role you will be an influential point of contact for customers who visit Buds and plays an integral part in forming customers’ impressions and experiences. A person in this role is responsible for assisting customers with range check in, processing cash register transactions, ensuring range safety for all customers, employees, and visitors, assisting customers with basic firearm handling techniques, helping assess and clear malfunctions, maintaining overall cleanliness and organization of shooting range, and conducting range and/or range desk and register closing procedures at end of day.
- Greet customers at the range counter and obtain information about what they’re interested in during their visit, etc.
- Answer customer questions on range programs, costs, rental gun(s) selection, ammo prices, etc.
- Be on the lookout for any factors present that would prohibit a visitor from being eligible to rent firearms and/or shoot on the range
- Help keep clean and orderly the range, range counter, any glass surfaces, hearing and eye protection, and surrounding retail space.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
When serving as Range Officer (RO):
- Greet range customers and get them settled into their lanes, advised of our rules and protocols for gun handling, and familiarized with the lanes and targets functionally
- Ensure safety on the range by observing all users and respectfully, but immediately correcting any behavior that could be considered unsafe
- Assist customers in safely and properly clearing any malfunctions they encounter
- It is NOT the responsibility of the RO to provide customized firearms training, e.g. marksmanship lessons; to do so would interfere with the ability to deliver true job duties and details to other range customers and co-workers
- Sweep up spent brass and collect it appropriately, and clean up range at end of day.
- Must be observant and possess the ability to make quick accurate decisions
- Must be able to use tact and be respectful when correcting unsafe behavior
- Must be able to accurately use a POS system and possess
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to operate POS system, cash register, inventory lookup, answer and transfer telephone calls, and operate range equipment
- Friendly and helpful personality when dealing with customers
- Shows initiative and self-direction; doesn’t always need to be told everything to do
- Teamwork orientation
- Proficient communication
- Ability to handle an oftentimes fast-paced work environment
This job operates in a retail firearms & indoor shooting range environment, will routinely use Buds’ point-of-sale (POS) system, Buds’ range lanes and targets, various firearms, as well as standard office equipment such as calculators, computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Employees and customers alike must at all times while inside the shooting range wear both hearing and eye protection.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items that weigh up to 50 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time positions are expected to work ≥ 36 hours per week. Part-time positions are expected to work
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Previousretail sales and/or customer service experience.
We pride ourselves on our prices, selection, and customer focused business practices. Whether for the marksman, sportsman, armed professional, or those interested in self-defense, we have the firearms for them all. Our 20,000 square foot retail showroom proudly features the most popular brands and most sought after items in the market today.
We also offer a technologically advanced shooting experience in our 23,000 square foot indoor range featuring 25 lanes powered by Fusion Targets. Our climate controlled atmosphere is complete with a viewing area, state-of-the-art bullet trap, and a wireless touchpad targeting system.
Performs all Range Technician’s duties. Plans sequence of testing for equipment according to blueprints, schematics, technical manuals, and other specifications. Confers with engineers, supervisor, and other technical workers to assist with equipment test and repair techniques. Analyzes and converts test data, using mathematical formulas, and reports results and proposed modifications. Sets up test equipment and conducts tests on performance and reliability of mechanical, structural, or electromechanical equipment. Analyze and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems. Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
Essential Functions Statements
•Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
•Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems.
•Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
•Maintain system logs and manuals to document testing and operation of equipment.
•Write reports and record data on testing techniques, laboratory equipment, and specifications to assist engineers.
•Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools.
•Develop and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for components, equipment, parts and systems.
•Survey satellite receival sites for proper signal level and provide technical assistance in dish location and installation, transporting dishes as necessary.
•Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
•Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
•Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
•Organized- Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
•Reliability- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
•Responsible- Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
•Working Under Pressure- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
•Analytical Skills- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
•Time Management- Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
1-5 years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
-Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
-Must not be afraid of heights and able to climb a ladder.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate
ARA products cover all of the commercial and military frequency bands from 10 Hz to 80 GHz.
Antennas optimized for specific bands, as well as multi-octave antenna systems are available for fixed, mobile, and tactical applications. ARA supplies unique antenna systems in both High Volume quantities and smaller order quantities. We have supplied tens of thousands of antennas for over 50 years.
Inside Sales Agent - Six Figure Income Range
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
If the idea of making 200-300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
We are so sure that our system will work for a candidate that meets our requirements, that we guarantee a first year earnings of $60,000 or more…or we will pay you the difference!
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at The Anderson Group, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers.
Building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM
Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination and outbound calling.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Real Estate license.
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
This position offers a base salary plus commission with a target compensation of $60k (1st Year) and $100k+ based on experience and performance.
We are so sure that our system will work for a candidate that meets our requirements, that we guarantee a first year earnings of $60,000 or more…or we will pay you the difference!
Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume and cover letter and FILL OUT THESE 3 personality profile evaluations:
Visit these 3 websites and FILL OUT the Personality Profiles: SEND US the PDF results:
"HELPING MAKE PEOPLE LIVES BETTER THROUGH REAL ESTATE: Transforming 100's of Lives yearly, as Real Estate Experts, aggressively Negotiating & Selling Homes using Innovative, Cutting-Edge systems, creating Loyal Clientele throughout Denver, Colorado.
_________________Mission to our Clients_________________
"Our Mission to you, the Client: We promise to help YOU create a better life through Real Estate while giving you a World Class Experience you'll wildly rave about. Bottom Line Mission: YOU ARE LOVED & MATTER TO US!
_______OUR CORE VALUES ________
We Break through Fear Daily
We Expect GREAT Things to Happen Daily
We are Accountable to The Dream
We Go Quick but dont Hurry
We Grow or Die
Go Above and Beyond
_____________Our Core Commitments_____________
We Deliver a world-class client experience!
We Create raving fans for a lifetime!
We Focus on new business development every day and track our success!
We Master all aspects of the sales and operations process!
Senior Range Telemetry Principal
Patrick AFB, FL
Valid Driver’s license required
· Designs, develops, modifies, evaluates and implements highly complex, new and existing hardware systems, and supporting multi-disciplined project team
· Researches, designs, develops, modifies, and implements highly complex, new and/or existing capabilities for telemetry systems.
· Performs complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide the most appropriate technical solution
· Conducts/supports complex Level 1, 2, and 3 testing to qualify hardware systems for operations
· Plans, conducts, and technically supports projects
· Develops, recommends, and implements design approaches for products and/or processes.
· Supports the efforts of all Engineering personnel for assigned projects.
· Analyzes, develops, recommends and implements approaches to meet requirements.
· Reviews literature, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology.
· Prepares reports regarding new technology to communicate to appropriate personnel.
· Evaluates and recommends component suppliers and vendor capabilities. Acts as liaison with approved vendors/suppliers to maintain product/process availability and working relationship.
· Serves as an interface for project information to internal management and the customers, including tech
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Supervise several direct-report personnel
· Highly effective communication skills with demonstrated capability to brief project information to management and customers
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills to balance, plan, prioritize, and execute projects
· Good human relations and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external support personnel and provide guidance to less experienced engineers
· Ability to work within a dynamic, fast paced environment with time constraints
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics);
College Degrees must come from a school that is accredited in the discipline of the degree to be considered.
· Five or more years of experience in hardware development, design, and implementation
· Experience working with Windows based computer systems and components
. Expert-level understanding of the principles and application of RF instrumentation of the Eastern and Western Ranges
· Expert-level understanding of the principles and mitigation of RFI
· Experience working with hardware design/development/implementation practices and procedures
· Experience working with electronic test equipment and tools including logic analyzers and oscilloscopes
· Experience developing project proposals within defined time constraints involving multi-discipline teams
VETS is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
*All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information. *
Financial Services, Entry Level Part /Full Time, Front Range Colorado
We are a rapidly growing 35 year old Financial Services Firm dedicated to teaching Middle America how money works. Due to the tremendous growth in Colorado, we are expanding our National Headquarters and looking for 3-4 motivated people to join our team.
We specialize in IRA, 401k and Retirement Accounts that offer our clients a guarantee that they will never lose money.
We take an innovative approach to the Financial Industry and our sales have increased at over 50% for 5 years in a row.
The Financial Industry is a huge opportunity for motivated individuals who are ready to capture it! Millions of Americans simply don't know where to start when it comes to their finances. We need good people to help us spread the word about our services. We are offering an opportunity for those folks to get direct training and mentoring on a part-time or entry level basis.
This is not a Corporate America Job! This is an entrepreneurial opportunity. You have the freedom to work a schedule that fits your life and the ability to work for yourself but not by yourself. You will have a coach, not a boss!
Average sales income range from $1,500 to $2,500. Larger sales can pay you over $40,000. Our average part-time associate earn between $18K to $40K per year, full-time associates average $74,000 per year. Our top earners make an average of $175K per year. There are opportunities for leadership, team building and recruiting if interested.
The income is paid to you in life-long commissions. No floor under your feet and no ceiling above your head!
Earn what you put into it!
If you're interested in learning more. Please respond with an email about yourself and why you're interested. We'll provide you any information you'd like and contact you to set up an interview.
We have one simple, yet groundbreaking objective: to educate Americans about how money works. The cornerstone of our educational effort lies in the belief that teaching people about their money is more important than telling people what to do with their money.
We have a proven model for building successful business owners. For more than three decades, we have recruited and trained thousands of associates, and have positively impacted the financial direction of over 500,000 middle-American households across all 50 states.
We are an innovative and fun organization who also happens to be THE fastest-growing financial services company in the industry!
All Jobs at FIVE RINGS FINANCIAL http://www.fiveringsfinancial.com
EMC Test Range Anechoic Project Manager
Job # 3159-B-C
If youre ready to take your Electromagnetic career to the next level, and with a company who will recognize and reward your contributions, then look no further.
The key function of the Project Manager is to support clients with project requirement definitions, project planning, and project installation and implementation. Your skills within the Electromagnetic - EMC industry, and general antenna measurement principles is necessary.
This position will give you the opportunity to grow your knowledge within Telecommunications, ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) technology,as well as certification procedures.
Our group is the largest supplier of antenna measurement and ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test systems in the world, with a client base in the telecommunications industry, which includes major wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, antenna vendors, and certification laboratories.
The select candidate will immediately start with internal training at our corporate office in Atlanta, GA. This will include training on general antenna measurement principles, EMC testing, SAR as well as our specific system technology implementation, through mentoring from and working with senior engineers & technicians. Advanced training may also take place periodically at our international headquarters with the Maintenance, Application, and Project teams, in order to gain appropriate knowledge of processes and details of our products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Manage projects to ensure that the projects remain within the agreed scope, schedule, budget, and quality
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other parties contributing to the project, including other affiliate offices, and external contractors alike. This will include civil engineering and mechanical services
- Define and follow up on the production schedule
- Coordinate purchasing and logistic actions related to the project, including management of any subcontractors utilized
- Participate in new system installations and calibrations at customer sites, providing assistance and clear guidance to the installation team as needed to ensure proper equipment installation
- Perform validation tests after installation, insure project reporting requirements are fulfilled, and review the results of the calibration & installation with the calibration engineer and the customer 7. Review the completion of the project with the customer and provide feedback and reports to the Project Manager
LIFTING OR OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds over your head
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to sit for long periods of time
Physical environment is generally safe with minimal health risk. No safety equipment or unusual precautions are required.
Candidates must be fully authorized to work for any employer within the USA
This position is ideal if you have skills with Antennas, electromagnetics, telecommunications, Project Engineer, Project Management, RF, test and measurement engineering.
Location: Acworth, GA, San Diego, CA or Philadelphia, PA
This is a high growth opportunity for either a Project Manager or a Project Engineer, so If youre ready to take your Antenna / Electromagnetic career to the next level, and with a company who will recognize and reward your contributions, then look no further.
This project manager or project engineering job in the Atlanta, Georgia suburb of Acworth will manage entire new build projects and their associated budgets. Your skills within the Antenna or Electromagnetic industry, and general antenna measurement principles will be put to good use, and allow you to grow, and you learn.
THE COST OF LIVING IN GEORGIA IS EXTREMELY REASONABLE, AND LIFE HERE HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER EVERYONE, FROM CULTURAL, AND RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY, TO PROVEN ECONOMIC GROWTH THAT MUCH OF THE COUNTRY CANT OFFER.
- 2-10 years experience preferred
- Knowledge in EMC , Radio Frequency (RF) and Antenna fields is a plus. Metrology and EMC Measurement experience is highly valued.
- Experience with network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and wireless communication protocols and test instruments preferred
- Some civil services, or civil engineering experience will also be highly valued. As an example, candidates with an understanding of building codes, electrical / structural and fire marshal requirements of the city/state is desirable
EDUCATIONAL AND / OR WORK REQUIREMENTS:
A BS degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field (MS preferred)
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and execute activities to efficiently accomplish tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly adjust tasks and travel priorities, according to customer needs
- Capability and self-motivation to rapidly assimilate information, expand knowledge base, and develop core competencies. Applicant should be self-driven, seeking to assume responsibility and follow-through tasks to completion
- Good interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at the time
- Capability to work within multi-disciplinary teams, and forge strong relationships in the process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS office and other common computer SW products (C# programming and MatLab experience are a plus).
- Ability to problem solve, and perform diagnostic repairs on our sophisticated equipment (reading schematics, troubleshooting, and interacting with technical support to identify problems)
- Good hands-on mechanical skills and/or aptitude.
Fleet Training Range & Target Program Coordinator (Code: CN)
Applicants must have an active security clearance
(1) Serves as the principal program manager for Fleet Training Ranges and Targets in the Pacific.
(2) Support review of and provide recommendations for improvement of eight (8) annual Pacific Fleet Range Complex Management Plans (RCMP).
(3) Support review of and provide recommendations for the annual Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Sustainable Range Report.
(4) Coordinate weapon and target (aerial, surface, subsurface) Non-Combat Expenditure Requirements and Allowances.
(5) Provide oversight of the COMPACFLT Sinking Exercise (SINKEX) Program.
(6) Represents COMPACFLT at training conferences, meetings and working groups. Speaks for the Director of Training.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. Other duties may be assigned. Job Descriptions are subject to change at any time.
It is the policy of JSL to recruit, interview, and hire a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any other protected class under relevant federal, state and local laws. In addition, JSL complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by adhering to the principles of Affirmative Action and by making reasonable Workplace accommodations for the disabled when possible.
JSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. JSL offers competitive salaries and a supportive benefits package to our eligible employees, which includes:
Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Benefits listed above are subject to change
Range Safety Officer
The Range Safety Officer position, at Black Wing Shooting Center, is responsible for providing superior customer service at all times, assisting customers with range safety procedures on both indoor and outdoor ranges, and handling sales transactions (may be called to work the Retail Counter on occasion).
The Range Safety Officer is responsible for the following:
• Provide excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers' needs while completing other tasks.
• Instruct customers on the principles of safe and accurate use of various firearms.
• Safely control the firing line while live fire is in progress. Identify unsafe acts and take immediate corrective action.
• Completing sales transactions and answering phones.
• Promote BWSC events, training and sales.
• Maintain adequate stock levels of merchandise, in your areas. Restock and front merchandise, as needed.
• Maintain good housekeeping in all areas of the work environment including but not limited to ranges, range counter, etc...
• Obtained a high school diploma; post high school education is preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and legally eligible to handle firearms.
• Must have knowledge of and experience with handguns, rifles and shotguns.
• Knowledge of shotgun shooting sports (Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays) highly desirable.
• NSSA, NSCA and/or NRA instructor certifications desired, but not required.
• Proficient in the use of computers and cash registers.
• Must be available to work a flexible, rotating schedule including weekends, days, nights and occasional holidays.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude to ensure optimal customer service.
• Must have a strong work ethic, be a team player and clear communicator.
• Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time
• Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift frequently.
• Ability to work in an indoor and outdoor environment, with changing weather conditions, all year long.
Chief Range Safety Officer
- Manage the shifts of the Range Safety Officer’s and ensure that day to day operations are run correctly
- Manage opening and closing duties
- Opening and closing registers, reconcile drawers and coordinate same with accounting
- Cleaning ranges and inspect for equipment and range failures, breaches
- Rotate staff through positions
- Watch for and deal with unique Guests and situations, and making on the spot decisions that may fall outside the written policy and procedures to ensure absolute safety of our employees and Guests
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the company and a favorable image of the company
- Ensure all Ally Outdoors policies and procedures are upheld at all times
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!