Blender Conveyor Operator Job Description Sample
General Labor / Blender And Extrusion Operator
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency in Delaware Ohio is Hiring for General Labor Positions
Responsible for performing production work in factories which includes; Starts, operates, tends to, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
· General understanding of Manufacturing and Production process
· Ability to take instruction from Supervisors/Team Leaders
· Attention to Detail
· Understand and can use basic math skills
· Good Housekeeping skills
· Ability to safely operate electrical equipment with moving parts
· Ability to communicate with fellow coworkers
· Good math and reading skills
To apply come to Mancan Staffing at 110 S. Sandusky Street
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions, please do not hesitate to call us at 740-363-9675
Mancan Staffing Agency accepts applications on Monday thru Thursday 9-3 at Delaware Mancan. We are located at 110 S. Sandusky Street Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. You may also apply online at www.mancan.com
Blender Operator - 1St Shift
Blender Operator - 1st shift × Email This Job Your First Name Your Last Name Your E-Mail Address Friend's E-Mail Address Subject Message Send E-Mail Close Penn Yan, New York | Full Time
Apply + + +
Company Information Job Description Welcome To KanPak® in Penn Yan, New York – Your Complete Beverage, Yogurt and Dessert Partner! KanPak® is a global leader in the development and manufacturing of the very best beverage, yogurt and dessert solutions. Aseptic technology is at the heart of many products we create, allowing all KanPak® products to ship and store without refrigeration for up to 12 months, but it’s our state-of-the-art beverage manufacturing capabilities and exceptional customer service that really set us apart from competitors. Coffee beverages, creamers, yogurt, frozen desserts, and specialty beverages – no matter what kind of product you’re looking for, we can deliver. Our aseptic processing and packaging makes our solutions more convenient, efficient and environmentally friendly. We are seeking energetic, skilled Blender Operator for our facility in Penn Yan, NY. SHIFT: 1st shift (7am-3pm) JOB SUMMARY: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Follow daily make schedule according to product needs
Communicates with all supervisors regarding any quality or production issues
Continuous training of blending and sanitation
Understands variances in process and either directly corrects issues or recommends potential fixes to Production Manager
Understand the entire blending sanitation process from milk intake through finished goods
Provide support and work alongside any operation that may be short staffed or need help
Maintaining of all equipment in the process
Giving or providing support to direct reports Skills & Requirements EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High School / GED preferred + 2-3 years’ experience or equivalent employment preferred
Specialized training in blending and sanitation preferred KanPak, LLC encourages diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran Applicants only; No Recruiters please. KanPak, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. KanPak will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. Qualifications + +
Posted Date 1/5/2018
Back To Search
54493301 Days Operatives Portland ME Portland Plant 04102 #
Pay Type non-exempt
Position ID 11322824
Employment Type FULL-TIME - - - #
Description This position is responsible for ensuring all related equipment and area is performing to production standards while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures. #
Tasks Responsible for complying with all company and government health and safety regulations. Responsible for preparing and weighing meat and or ingredients to exact specifications.
This will include following appropriate recipes, batch ticket information and other documented procedures. Use of math to determine certain recipe batches. Operates equipment such as Rotary Tumbler, Mixer, emulsifier, grinders and transporting equipment that is associated with meat preparation.
Will operate more than one piece type of equipment simultaneously. Ensures the proper meat products are prepared for operations by following daily build schedule and batch ticket information. Communicates with Meatroom supervision and Line Operators to meet demands of operations throughout the day.
Weighs finished product, tagging with correct codes and weight. Must be able to accurately enter both production and consumption data into ROSS. Keeps the area clean and floor swept to avoid injuries and meet USDA regulations. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and push up to 100 lbs. #
Requirements Must have one month related experience or training as machine operator in equipment such as a tumbler, mixer, or grinder. Must have strong math skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends. - - - Tyson Foods, Inc. voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment with Tyson Foods are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. What is E-Verify (English)
EEO is the Law (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law Supplemental (English)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement (English)
(Español) All Tyson Team Members are responsible for safety. This includes but is not limited to personal safety and food safety. An Equal Opportunity Employer Disability Friendly
Kelly Services is hiring for a Blender Operator position for a food manufacturing company in Jackson, WI!
Description and Responsibilities
The Jackson location creates Dry Beverage products for customers. The Blending Operator is responsible for performing dry blending of products to ensure continuous operations by meeting production needs.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Mark and label containers or products using appropriate equipment.
- Measure, weigh, and count and package products and materials.
- Examines and inspects containers, materials, and products in order to ensure proper specifications are followed.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Responsible for following proper procedures in regards to defective products or materials.
- Reports all food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initial action.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and relates in a positive manner when interacting with all personnel.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Understand and comply with all HACCP, Allergen, Environmental, regulatory and customer demands and requirements.
- Maintains a safe & clean work environment & departmental housekeeping standards.
- Understand and comply with all GMP requirements for the manufacturing of food-safe products.
- Adhere to assigned shift and break schedule.
- Comprehend all aspects of the C.I.P. process, including, salt flushes, flavor flushes, allergen cleans, and cocoa C.I.P.’s.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs repetitively
- Previous expereince of 3-6 months in a related field preferred
Want to be part of a great team? Apply now!
As a Blender Associate you will be mixing raw materials, running and cleaning blenders so that our equipment is running properly and our product meets quality standards.
Must have previous experience working with food, and in a manufacturing or production environment and be comfortable with lifting heavy materials and exposure to noise and powders/allergens.
Protein Research is a growing contract manufacturing company for the nutritional industry nationwide; we work exclusively with our clients to make powder drinks, pre-mix, dietary capsules and more. This is a full-time position with hours from 7:00 am-3:30 pm; occasional overtime may be needed.
• Read work orders/formulas and Master Manufacturing Records to determine production specifications and information.
• Performs set-up, sanitation, operation and routine maintenance of blenders.
• Examine materials, ingredients, or product visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established quality standards.
• Add or mix raw materials for processing, using necessary blenders and steps according to product specifications and Master Manufacturing Records.
• Discharge blenders of powder when necessary.
• Record operational and production data on specified forms/production documents.
• Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools.
• Clean product containers to prepare for blended product storing. Unload mixtures into containers for further processing.
• Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
• Make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery and equipment, such as opening valves or setting guides
• Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of blended products to meet standards.
• Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear equipment jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
• Conducts on-going assessment of quality control and operational procedures.
• Clean and sanitize equipment after and between runs, ensures blender(s) are sanitary at all times and reports any issues of sanitation to supervisor.
• Completes cleaning logs and notifies QC Tech to swab machine for hygien testing per the Blender Cleaning SOP.
• Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify problems or defects.
• Meet and/or exceed production goals and guidelines for the product being run.
• High school diploma
• 1-2 years related experience
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, mechanical aptitude
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and complete paperwork
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work with changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to understand and follow any and all safety requirements and cautions
• Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in workplace
• Bilingual skills and Forklift certified is a plus.
We are a family owned company and it shows in the way we care about our employees. We offer a modern work open door environment and because of our nimble size, our team environment is collaborative and friendly. We're located in close proximity to the freeway, in sunny Livermore.
Our employees have generous benefits that include 100% paid health care for employee only, and a large amount subsidized for dependents. We also offer vacation and paid sick days, annual bonuses based on company discretion, and a 401(k) match.
Check us out at www.proteinresearch.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mixing / Blender Machine Operator
- 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tend accessory equipment such as pumps and conveyors to move materials or ingredients through production processes.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Clean and maintain equipment, using hand tools.
- Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory testing.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Test samples of materials or products to ensure compliance with specifications, using test equipment.
- Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools.
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing.
- Add or mix chemicals and ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Compound and process ingredients or dyes according to formulas.
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from machinery and equipment, using hand tools.
- Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery and equipment.
- Examine materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials.
- Read work orders to determine production specifications and information.
- Ability to follow good manufacturing practices.
- Be able to get a valid food handlers permit within 30 days of starting the job.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Blender Operator - Days - North Plant
Description Weighing and measuring ingredients. Adding powder to the blenders, setting up and making batches, monitoring inventory, cleaning, and other duties as assigned. Primary responsibilities include:
Completes and enters inventory information in to Oracle for end-of-run reconciliation and researches any inventory discrepancies.
Exhibits strong individual responsibility towards the delivery of team metrics relating to Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost.
Manually adds ingredients to liquid in lanco blender.
Cleans, dismantles, and reassembles equipment. Performs environmental cleaning within the blender room, including floor drains.
Responsible for adhering to all safe work procedures and practices of safety, and proactively identifies safety issues.
Prepares ingredients for mix batching, calibrating scales, weighing product and documenting ingredient weights and actual usage.
Makes daily powder orders from the warehouse needed for production run, transferring any unused raw products upon completion of run.
Performs daily forklift checks and operates forklift for material transport. Plant: North Plant Shift/Hours: Night shift, Approximate shift times of 8:00 P.M. - 5:30 A.M. ## Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience in processing or ingredients is preferred.
Recalls details of procedures and training and consistently follows established methods in task completion. If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location:* United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting:* Jan 3, 2018, 1:29:43 PM
Req ID:* 1700000781
Job Title: Blender Operator Contact: Human Resources Company: PACA FOODS, LLC Reports To: Shift Blending Supervisor Supervises: N/A FLSA: Full Time, Hourly-Non-exempt Grade: TBD POSITION SUMMARY: Works under the general supervision of the shift supervisor. This individual is responsible for loading ingredients in the mixer and assuring the blending process produces a quality product. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Pick up batch sheet.
Check batch sheet for accuracy based on customer specifications.
Record lot number.
Obtain supervisor approval.
Check pallets for accuracy.
Assist with equipment / machine assembly.
Follow proper HACCP procedures and practices.
Keep work area clean and perform appropriate sanitation.
Inspect ingredients and notify the supervisor and quality assurance of issues.
Screen or mill ingredients as needed.
Mix batch following blending instructions.
Package bulk items in 50 pound bags.
Ensure final product meets all quality standards.
Responsible for the quality, food safety and legality of products produced within the facility.
Prepare paper work.
Other duties as assigned. CORE COMPETENCIES:
Must be well organized and detail oriented
Must have excellent math skills
Must be able to operate a fork lift
Able to use work tools
Must be able to read and operate scales
Must be flexible and a team player
Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school Diploma or equivalent
Fork lift operation certified + 1 plus years related work experience WORK SCHEDULE REQUESTED
Hourly, non-exempt position working 4×10 shifts. Typical workweek is 40 hours with additional hours during month end and year end close and special projects. FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and other Quality procedures as they apply to this job description.
Oversee the physical condition (mechanical and cleanliness) of the blenders, sifters, and magnets to ensure equipment is in proper working order prior to adding ingredients.
Check the batch sheets against materials staged and ensure use of correct ingredient and packaging material items and that lot numbers are recorded accurately.
Carefully inspect materials being added to the blenders for any type of contaminant or deviations.
Inspect product hoppers to ensure sanitary conditions.
Obtain pre-operational inspection approval prior to processing.
Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to take action.
Blender Operator - Faribault, MN
Responsibilities: 1. Knowledge of raw and ground codes 2. Calculate and weigh proper amount of each type of meat and seasonings per batch 3. Any other duties as assigned by department supervisor
* Basic math skills
Ability to keep accurate records
Able to identify types of products
Good communication skills
Good work history Preferred Qualifications:
* Previous related machine experience Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more. Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Midlothian, TX
By joining our team, you will have the chance to be part of a vibrant and growing company. We offer an exciting work atmosphere and opportunities for professional development. At Chemtrade, we take pride in rewarding our employees for their commitment, performance and hard work by offering a variety of programs and services. We offer a comprehensive and very competitive health and wellness program, including medical, dental, paid vacation and a fitness activity subsidy. Our unique culture enables employees to thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace. Employee engagement is not just something we talk about at Chemtrade, but fulfilled through exciting programs like Employee Recognition and Rewards (CHEers!), and Chemtrade University.
Our friendly work environment fosters positive interaction amongst employees within and throughout different departments and locations. We treat our employees with fairness and equity. We value diversity, recognize the benefits of an inclusive work environment and pride ourselves on our commitment to the Health and Safety of our employees and the communities we work in through Responsible Care®.
Chemtrade is one of the world’s largest suppliers of sulphuric acid, liquid sulphur dioxide (SO2) and sodium hydrosulphite (SHS), and a leading processor of spent sulphuric acid. Chemtrade is also a leading regional supplier of sulphur and sodium chlorate, one of only two North American producers of phosphorous pentasulphide and also produces zinc oxide and water treatment chemicals. Chemtrade obtains these products from its own production facilities and through long-term marketing services agreements and distributes them to customers around the world. In January 2014, Chemtrade acquired General Chemical, a leader in water chemicals with nearly 50 North American production facilities. Chemtrade manufactures a broad line of organic and inorganic chemicals for a wide variety of industries and applications. Our products include aluminum sulfate, aluminum chlorohydrate, and ferric sulfate for water treatment applications. We stand behind our products with solid technical support. We are one of the leading producers across every business we service.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Duties include but are not limited to packaging, blending and quality inspection at the Midlothian Site. Responsible for ensuring all related SOP's and plant rules pertaining to GMP, safety, operating procedures, and personal conduct are followed. The incumbent will help maintain an effective Food Safety and Quality System and support its ongoing improvement, and be committed to producing quality, safe and legal products that meet or exceed our customer’s specifications and comply with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements. Shift rotation is required.
- Follow and/or maintain GFSI Global Food Safety Certification (SQF).
- Follow all GMP rules and help coach others to comply with GMP rules as necessary.
- Monitor potassium chloride as it is packaged or blended to ensure contamination is not present.
- Ensure potassium chloride is packaged and blended per SOP's.
- Stock the packaging and blending rooms with appropriate supplies as necessary for potassium chloride packaging and blending.
- Utilize a computer system as needed for department specific electronic data collection.
- Responsible for maintaining housekeeping in the packaging, blending, warehouse, and grounds areas.
- Responsible for notifying the department supervisor and/or shift foreman of any packaging issues.
- Performs all duties necessary to prepare areas for initiating the manufacturing process including screen changes on mechanical separators.
- Assists with maintenance of equipment as required.
- Participates in and completes all required training.
- Completes packaging and blending log sheets as required.
- Inspects lots as directed by the department supervisor or designee.
- Inspector follows all required GMP procedures, SOP's and safety rules.
- Duties include but are not limited to individual drum inspection, changing labels, dumping drums, placing drums on pallets, drum weighing and filling out inspection reports.
- Ensures that the chicklet (potash) supply, rework, and empty drum supply is adequate as per SOP's.
- Duties also include, but are not limited to conveying pallets of packaged materials to the appropriate storage locations, and completing the KCI Raw Material Feed Report.
- Hopper Operator follows all required GMP procedures, SOP's and safety rules.
- Must be able to complete packaging, blending, and inspection logs neatly per SOP’s
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow operating and safety procedures.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong mathematical abilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- May need to climb, pull self upward, kneel, stoop, crawl, crouch or balance on unstable surfaces.
- Work requires standing and/or walking for extended periods on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be fit and able to wear Respirator and Rain Gear with other safety equipment.
- Must be able to work in the outdoor elements including cold, heat and humidity.
- Safety is a job requirement
Must be able to perform under the following conditions:
- Work in awkward or confining workspaces.
- Work in elevated places.
- Work in outdoor environment.
- Work in noisy environment.
- Work in areas that are dusty and have some odor from chemicals and etc.
- Work safely at all times.
- Able to work in Adverse Weather Conditions.
Chemtrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemtrade is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will, where possible, provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!