Blender Ii Job Description Sample
Blender Operator - Days - North Plant
Description Weighing and measuring ingredients. Adding powder to the blenders, setting up and making batches, monitoring inventory, cleaning, and other duties as assigned. Primary responsibilities include:
Completes and enters inventory information in to Oracle for end-of-run reconciliation and researches any inventory discrepancies.
Exhibits strong individual responsibility towards the delivery of team metrics relating to Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost.
Manually adds ingredients to liquid in lanco blender.
Cleans, dismantles, and reassembles equipment. Performs environmental cleaning within the blender room, including floor drains.
Responsible for adhering to all safe work procedures and practices of safety, and proactively identifies safety issues.
Prepares ingredients for mix batching, calibrating scales, weighing product and documenting ingredient weights and actual usage.
Makes daily powder orders from the warehouse needed for production run, transferring any unused raw products upon completion of run.
Performs daily forklift checks and operates forklift for material transport. Plant: North Plant Shift/Hours: Night shift, Approximate shift times of 8:00 P.M. - 5:30 A.M. ## Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience in processing or ingredients is preferred.
Recalls details of procedures and training and consistently follows established methods in task completion. If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location:* United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Job Posting:* Jan 3, 2018, 1:29:43 PM
Req ID:* 1700000781
Blender Operator - Faribault, MN
Responsibilities: 1. Knowledge of raw and ground codes 2. Calculate and weigh proper amount of each type of meat and seasonings per batch 3. Any other duties as assigned by department supervisor
* Basic math skills
Ability to keep accurate records
Able to identify types of products
Good communication skills
Good work history Preferred Qualifications:
* Previous related machine experience Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more. Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Title: Blender Operator Contact: Human Resources Company: PACA FOODS, LLC Reports To: Shift Blending Supervisor Supervises: N/A FLSA: Full Time, Hourly-Non-exempt Grade: TBD POSITION SUMMARY: Works under the general supervision of the shift supervisor. This individual is responsible for loading ingredients in the mixer and assuring the blending process produces a quality product. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Pick up batch sheet.
Check batch sheet for accuracy based on customer specifications.
Record lot number.
Obtain supervisor approval.
Check pallets for accuracy.
Assist with equipment / machine assembly.
Follow proper HACCP procedures and practices.
Keep work area clean and perform appropriate sanitation.
Inspect ingredients and notify the supervisor and quality assurance of issues.
Screen or mill ingredients as needed.
Mix batch following blending instructions.
Package bulk items in 50 pound bags.
Ensure final product meets all quality standards.
Responsible for the quality, food safety and legality of products produced within the facility.
Prepare paper work.
Other duties as assigned. CORE COMPETENCIES:
Must be well organized and detail oriented
Must have excellent math skills
Must be able to operate a fork lift
Able to use work tools
Must be able to read and operate scales
Must be flexible and a team player
Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school Diploma or equivalent
Fork lift operation certified + 1 plus years related work experience WORK SCHEDULE REQUESTED
Hourly, non-exempt position working 4×10 shifts. Typical workweek is 40 hours with additional hours during month end and year end close and special projects. FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and other Quality procedures as they apply to this job description.
Oversee the physical condition (mechanical and cleanliness) of the blenders, sifters, and magnets to ensure equipment is in proper working order prior to adding ingredients.
Check the batch sheets against materials staged and ensure use of correct ingredient and packaging material items and that lot numbers are recorded accurately.
Carefully inspect materials being added to the blenders for any type of contaminant or deviations.
Inspect product hoppers to ensure sanitary conditions.
Obtain pre-operational inspection approval prior to processing.
Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to take action.
Tea Blender Assistant
Here is another exciting new position from Peopleready!
Tea Blender Assistant
The company is a manufacturer and importer of organic and specialty teas. We specialize in providing high-quality teas to food service, hospitality and e-commerce customers.
This position will work directly under our Master Blender, learning valuable skills in tea blending and preparation. You will perform manual labor to assist with food production operations, Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day. This job is physically challenging and requires strength, coordination, and teamwork.
Responsibilities and Duties
The employee’s duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist with blending and packing teas
- Load and unload material from warehouse shelves
- Document Lot Numbers for Traceability
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to perform basic math for inventory purposes.
- Good communication skills to work with others in the organization.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- High school diploma / GED
- Ability to lift and carry 50+lbs on a regular basis
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Batchmaker - Blender Operator - Direct Hire
Review and understand the daily blending schedule and shift expectations. verify that the blender assigned is properly in use for the production schedule Direct the activities of the dumpers assigned to run blender verify ingredients needed to prepare the batch, quantities, description scan ingredients into the blender Measure blending time, speeds for processing batches Take samples and wait for QA approval Participate in blender cleaning: brush-out, sugar purge, wet wash Follow all and every safety and GMP regulations
Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age,
national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local,
state, or federal law.
MSI, INC. Thank you kindly.
Chemical Blender - Second Shift
Experienced Chemical Blender - Second Shift
Pinnacle Oil Holdings, LLC - Indianapolis, IN
$17 - 19 an hour, PLUS $1 an hour for night differential
Pinnacle Oil is a fully integrated, independent lubricant manufacturer and packager located in Park 100 on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. Started in 1987, Pinnacle is rapidly expanding and needs additional Team Members to reach its strategic growth goals.
Lubricant Blenders combine and mix a variety of raw materials in large tanks to make automotive and industrial bulk lubricants. Starting wages are $17-19 an hour, dependent upon experience, PLUS $1 an hour night differential. We also offer vacation time and a competitive benefits package to Team Members.
We are currently seeking experienced lubricant/chemical blenders to join our second shift. Second shift scheduled from 3:00pm to 12:30am (approximately 45 hours per week). Occasional additional overtime may be required.
Blenders are responsible for safely and accurately following blend sheets to create a variety of finished lubricant products. The blender will complete his/her assigned tasks by operating and maintaining various pieces of equipment while adhering to all customer, internal and regulatory policies and procedures. The blender is expected to follow supervisor instructions and to work as a team with all blending team members.
Accurately following blend sheet Instructions
Weighing and pumping material from drums into designated tanks
Connecting and metering material from rail cars into designated tanks
Sampling raw materials and finished products and taking them to the QC lab
Accurately completing all necessary production paperwork for each blend
Completing all daily, weekly and monthly blending equipment checks, as needed
Keeping work environment clean and safe
Qualifications and Work Experience Requirements
1- 3 years experience mixing or blending lubricants, chemicals, or food ingredients
Strong mathematical skills and understanding of weights and measurement conversions
Ability to lift 40 pounds and to stand, bend, twist, climb and reach throughout complete shift
Stable work history
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
Ability to read, speak and write English
Pinnacle Oil is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Blender Operator Multiple Openings
The goal of the blender operator is to make the best tasting juice in the juice business. To accomplish this, the blender will follow established standard operating procedure (SOP’s) that have a proven history of producing high quality product for our customers. In addition to established protocols, the blender will be challenged to find creative ways to improve the current processes. Good analytical skills are needed to blend batches based on ingredient quality, batch size and specification requirements.
The candidate should possess the following;
Experience working in the food or beverage industry.
Blending experience in the food or beverage industry.
High school level math skills.
Previous culinary experience a plus.
Must be self-motivated and a team-player.
We run criminal background checks, E-Verify, and are a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer.
Master Blender - Chef / Cook Experience
Trained chef to create and blend large batch spices from scratch and our recipes in house. Must have a good palette and creative mind but can also follow directions. Needs to be knowledgeable with food service and HACCP rules. Organized, mature and responsible are key for us. We are an eight year old, dynamic gourmet food packaging company in Pompano Beach. This is a new position within our company; come make it your own! We offer benefits, paid holidays, and regular hours (Monday - Friday 8a-5p).
All products are processed and packaged in our HACCP certified manufacturing facility in Pompano Beach, Florida. A homemade Christmas gift in 2009 sparked the start of The Spice Lab, recognized in 2014 and 2015 as one of the Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses in Florida and ranked # 549 on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing private companies.
The company's extensive line of sea salts, spices, seasonings and related products are sold by gourmet and specialty gift shops, major retailers and online through Amazon and at www.thespicelab.com.
Allen Flavors, Inc. is looking for Compounder Blenders!
Great work environment and training opportunities!
Are you someone who wants to grow and work with a great group of dynamic individuals? Who wants a new challenge and bring contribution to a company? Come and grow with us! Where everybody will know your name. Interested candidates should forward their resumes for consideration.
Allen Flavors, Inc. is a flavor formulation and ingredient supply-company currently seeking Compounder Blenders to work in a team environment to contribute to the manufacturing of product(s) formulation. This position consists of, but is not limited to, working collaboratively with others to achieve successful compounding and blending of batches. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Compounder Blenders are an essential part of Allen Flavors success! They properly weigh ingredients, label and document products, and mix and blend materials. Good basic math skills are essential in this position to calculate percentages, reconcile inventories and convert measurements to metric.
Responsibilities of the Compounder Blender include:
• Execute batch records and procedures/Ensure product’s effectiveness and purity.
• Weigh components used in batches and document pre-weighs.
• Make pre-blends for larger batches.
• Complete daily scale checks and calibrations.
• Monitor inventory.
• Maintain records manually and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Analyze processes, determine next steps and ensure all prior steps are completed.
• Communicate and document processes in multi-tasked/multi-shift operations.
• Understand and implement Company Certified programs such as HACCP, SQF, Food Defense and Safety programs.
• Other duties as assigned by
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:Education:
High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 1- 2 years of production/manufacturing experience.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Ability to read and interpret instructions.
• Knowledge of weights and measures and the ability to compare them.
• Knowledge of finished blends and raw blends preferred.
• Some mechanical experience preferred.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and roll a 300 lb. drum.
• Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
• Team Player.
• Detail Oriented and ability to multi-task.
At Allen Flavors, Inc. we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encourage to reach their full potential. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities and outstanding benefit programs.
• Vacation/Sick/Personal Paid Time Off
• Holiday Per Yearly Schedule
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Low Cost Medical, Dental & Rx & Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance
• And Many More Employee-Friendly Programs
Allen Flavors, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
Machine Operator/Chemical Operator/Chemical Blender
Adhesive Packaging Company in Peabody is seeking an experienced
The machine operator is responsible for assisting the process operator with production & changeovers and following operating procedures to safely produce quality material.
· Read and follow operating procedures including sequencing of opening and closing valves and pumps.
· Follow safety rules and procedures as well as MSDS guidelines including wearing required PPE
· Load correct quantity of needed raw materials; monitor processes utilizing instruments/gauges; adjust process both manually and with computerized controls; assure finish product meets quality specifications.
· Responsible for routine line tours and validation of processing attributes.
· Sampling to ensure proper texture and temperature of product.
· Maintaining proper temperature/time and texture for each individual process.
· Ensure proper chemical addition.
· Optimize material throughputs and reduce waste.
· Ensuring proper variety is being run on each process.
· Ensure efficient change over with minimal losses or overruns.
· Fill out batch ticket and any other production forms.
· Select proper containers and labels according to production requirements.
· Effectively communicating relevant information to fellow employees
· Communicating all process inefficiencies, equipment malfunctions, safety concerns and quality issues to the department Lead and/or Supervisor
· Maintain good housekeeping standards with equipment and work area
· Other responsibilities as assigned including those to assure safe, efficient operations of the plant.
This is a general description and is not intended to be all inclusive.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment. Chemical operator or Chemical Blender experience a plus
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow order instructions in English, as well as other procedures and safety rules.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Demonstrated attention to detail to including following procedures and documenting process batch information
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative, team environment and effectively turn over shift to next shift
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!