Blender Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator, Blender 1St & 2Nd Shif
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.Essential Job Functions:Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
Ability to read, write and comprehend EnglishExcellent communication skills
Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team at all levels
Ability to perform intermediate math functions in English (addition, subtraction, division, fractions)Basic knowledge of computers
Ability to push or pull up to 50 lbs. repetitively
Ability to weigh-up ingredients
Job Duties:Obtain all required paperwork for shift (e.g., scale verification, batch blend, time blend)Check pipes and doors for loose parts
Dry condensation in blend room when necessary
Sanitize equipment as necessary
Review requisition and batch sheets to ensure all items and quantities received are correct
Perform scale audits and complete batch checklist
Measure and blend ingredients into sauce according to batch sheet instructions
Monitor blending process
Clean machine parts, tools, utensils and work area ensuring good housekeeping and 5S standards are met
Complete all required paperwork and document critical data
May perform general labor duties as assigned
May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:Knowledge of GMP's and food allergens
Ability to be LOTO CertifiedAbility to identify Critical Control Points (CCP)Knowledge of the 5S concept
Ability to work with pork, chicken, beef and shellfish products in addition to many other ingredients and allergens
Qualifications:Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.Experience: Minimum 3 months production or related experience preferred.Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Batchmaker - Blender Operator - Direct Hire
Review and understand the daily blending schedule and shift expectations. verify that the blender assigned is properly in use for the production schedule Direct the activities of the dumpers assigned to run blender verify ingredients needed to prepare the batch, quantities, description scan ingredients into the blender Measure blending time, speeds for processing batches Take samples and wait for QA approval Participate in blender cleaning: brush-out, sugar purge, wet wash Follow all and every safety and GMP regulations
Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil union status, age,
national origin, physical or mental handicap and/or disability, citizenship,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local,
state, or federal law.
MSI, INC. Thank you kindly.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
· Ability to read, write and comprehend English
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team at all levels
· Ability to perform intermediate math functions in English (addition, subtraction, division, fractions)
· Basic knowledge of computers
· Ability to push or pull to 50 lbs repetitively
· Ability to weigh-up ingredients
· Obtain all required paperwork for shifts (e.g., scale verification, batch blend, time blend)
· Check pipes and doors for loose parts
· Dry condensation in blend room when necessary
· Sanitize equipment as necessary
· Review requisition and batch sheets to ensure all items and quantities received are correct
· Perform scale audits and complete batch checklist
· Measure and blend ingredients according to batch sheet instructions
· Monitor blending process
· Clean machine parts, tools, utensils and work area ensuring good housekeeping and 5S standards are met
· Complete all required paperwork and document critical data
· May perform general labor duties as assigned
· May perform other duties as assigned
Chemical Operator / Blender / Compounder
Chemical Operator / Blender / Compunder is responsible for mixing raw materials to create finished products according to batch tickets.
CCFI also offers contract packaging services for blended items and commodity chemicals. We handle container sizes from bulk truckloads down to half-pint bottles in both liquid and dry form. We are a family-owned company with a history of industry involvement, manufacturing expertise, and industry knowledge resulting in our success as a premier manufacturer and supplier to the industries.
We provide great quality products and manufacturing services, enabling our customers to focus on their core strengths.
Our Core Values are:
o* Customer Centric
o* Strong Team Players
o* Take Ownership
Job Title: Blender Operator Contact: Human Resources Company: PACA FOODS, LLC Reports To: Shift Blending Supervisor Supervises: N/A FLSA: Full Time, Hourly-Non-exempt Grade: TBD POSITION SUMMARY: Works under the general supervision of the shift supervisor. This individual is responsible for loading ingredients in the mixer and assuring the blending process produces a quality product. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Pick up batch sheet.
Check batch sheet for accuracy based on customer specifications.
Record lot number.
Obtain supervisor approval.
Check pallets for accuracy.
Assist with equipment / machine assembly.
Follow proper HACCP procedures and practices.
Keep work area clean and perform appropriate sanitation.
Inspect ingredients and notify the supervisor and quality assurance of issues.
Screen or mill ingredients as needed.
Mix batch following blending instructions.
Package bulk items in 50 pound bags.
Ensure final product meets all quality standards.
Responsible for the quality, food safety and legality of products produced within the facility.
Prepare paper work.
Other duties as assigned. CORE COMPETENCIES:
Must be well organized and detail oriented
Must have excellent math skills
Must be able to operate a fork lift
Able to use work tools
Must be able to read and operate scales
Must be flexible and a team player
Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school Diploma or equivalent
Fork lift operation certified + 1 plus years related work experience WORK SCHEDULE REQUESTED
Hourly, non-exempt position working 4×10 shifts. Typical workweek is 40 hours with additional hours during month end and year end close and special projects. FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and other Quality procedures as they apply to this job description.
Oversee the physical condition (mechanical and cleanliness) of the blenders, sifters, and magnets to ensure equipment is in proper working order prior to adding ingredients.
Check the batch sheets against materials staged and ensure use of correct ingredient and packaging material items and that lot numbers are recorded accurately.
Carefully inspect materials being added to the blenders for any type of contaminant or deviations.
Inspect product hoppers to ensure sanitary conditions.
Obtain pre-operational inspection approval prior to processing.
Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to take action.
Blender / Mixer Operator
Ellsworth Corporation is an industry leading distributor of adhesives and other formulated systems and services. We are a global corporation, specializing in the distribution, manufacturing and custom filling of adhesives, specialty chemicals and equipment. With more than 40 years of experience in adhesive applications, we continue to expand and position ourselves for the future. Currently we have a Mixer Operator/Blender opportunity in our NEW state of the art Resinlab facility, located in Germantown, WI.
Successful employee will maintain professionalism at all times and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Will be productive and meet quality standards while observing safety & security procedures.
- 1st Shift 10 am to 6:30 pm. M-F; Availability to work OT and Saturdays as needed.
- High school diploma, GED or high school equivalency diploma (HSED) is required.
- 3+ years of experience as a mixer / blender / compounder for an adhesive or chemical manufacturing company, preferably working with epoxies and resins.
- Physical requirements include being able to move and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
- Period respirator usage required for this role. Must be able meet the pre-employment and annual medical surveillance requirement for respirator use in this role.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to meticulously follow instructions while emphasizing production and quality.
- Work independently, creating batches from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with basic math and be able to weigh materials with accuracy.
- High mechanical ability a plus.
Primary responsibilities include blending raw materials by using various mixing equipment and mixing techniques. Will follow job work instructions to ensure product is manufactured and packaged according to customer specific requirements.
- Verify inventory for the availability of raw materials prior to beginning production.
- Complete production jobs as scheduled by the Manufacturing Manager or Production Scheduler.
- Manufacture product by following specific job paperwork instructions.
- Provide sample of the manufactured product to Quality Assurance and make adjustments as directed.
- Label and package products according to job paperwork.
- Verify inventory by taking cycle counts as requested (report inventory errors as discovered during daily tasks).
- After completion of job paperwork move completed product to the next appropriate department.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Conform to all quality and safety procedures.
- Meets or exceeds expected production rates and operates with little to no quality incidents.
- Assist in training other personnel as appropriate.
As an industry leader, we offer a competitive wage, 10% bonus plan, and benefit package which includes: health, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation, bonus plan, and much more!
In exchange for your achievements, you are rewarded with a competitive base salary, annual bonus potential and paid time off. We also offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k) with a generous company match.
Blender Operator Multiple Openings
The goal of the blender operator is to make the best tasting juice in the juice business. To accomplish this, the blender will follow established standard operating procedure (SOP’s) that have a proven history of producing high quality product for our customers. In addition to established protocols, the blender will be challenged to find creative ways to improve the current processes. Good analytical skills are needed to blend batches based on ingredient quality, batch size and specification requirements.
The candidate should possess the following;
Experience working in the food or beverage industry.
Blending experience in the food or beverage industry.
High school level math skills.
Previous culinary experience a plus.
Must be self-motivated and a team-player.
We run criminal background checks, E-Verify, and are a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer.
Utilizes raw ingredients to blend juice products in accordance with product specifications.
Essential Duties and
include the following.
Works in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Pumps and blends concentrate in accordance with recommended formulations provided by the Quality Assurance Department.
Operates pasteurizers to ensure products are pasteurized in accordance with product specifications and safe food processing guidelines.
Completes blend sheets and associated paperwork in a timely, accurate, and legible manner.
Monitors job tasks to ensure food safety and quality and promptly reports any concerns or issues to supervisor and/or Quality Assurance Department.
Maintains solid communication with Production, Planning, and Quality Assurance throughout the process and during shift changes.
Washes and sanitizes silos, tanks, pasteurizers, and production lines using approved CIP methods.
Performs all necessary quality checks and testing as determined by the Quality Department or management.
Follows instructions and responds to management or lead direction.
Writes and speaks clearly and informatively and able to read and interpret written information.
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in timely manner.
Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events and reacts well under pressure.
Follows policies and procedures.
Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
Uses equipment and materials properly.
Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Is consistently at work and on time and commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Possesses the Skills and Knowledge, and able to meet the Physical Demands and perform in the work environment described in the Work Environment section below.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Willingness to make decisions and exhibit sound and accurate judgment. Ability to manage competing demands and deal with frequent changes delays, or unexpected events while reacting well under pressure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess basic computer and keyboarding skills and have knowledge of and be competent in the use of Warehouse Management System software and hardware.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is sometimes exposed to extreme cold. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and hearing protection is required in all production areas of the facility.
Want to be part of a great team? Apply now!
As a Blender Associate you will be mixing raw materials, running and cleaning blenders so that our equipment is running properly and our product meets quality standards.
Must have previous experience working with food, and in a manufacturing or production environment and be comfortable with lifting heavy materials and exposure to noise and powders/allergens.
Protein Research is a growing contract manufacturing company for the nutritional industry nationwide; we work exclusively with our clients to make powder drinks, pre-mix, dietary capsules and more. This is a full-time position with hours from 7:00 am-3:30 pm; occasional overtime may be needed.
• Read work orders/formulas and Master Manufacturing Records to determine production specifications and information.
• Performs set-up, sanitation, operation and routine maintenance of blenders.
• Examine materials, ingredients, or product visually or with hands, in order to ensure conformance to established quality standards.
• Add or mix raw materials for processing, using necessary blenders and steps according to product specifications and Master Manufacturing Records.
• Discharge blenders of powder when necessary.
• Record operational and production data on specified forms/production documents.
• Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools.
• Clean product containers to prepare for blended product storing. Unload mixtures into containers for further processing.
• Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
• Make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery and equipment, such as opening valves or setting guides
• Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of blended products to meet standards.
• Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear equipment jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
• Conducts on-going assessment of quality control and operational procedures.
• Clean and sanitize equipment after and between runs, ensures blender(s) are sanitary at all times and reports any issues of sanitation to supervisor.
• Completes cleaning logs and notifies QC Tech to swab machine for hygien testing per the Blender Cleaning SOP.
• Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify problems or defects.
• Meet and/or exceed production goals and guidelines for the product being run.
• High school diploma
• 1-2 years related experience
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, mechanical aptitude
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and complete paperwork
• Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work with changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to understand and follow any and all safety requirements and cautions
• Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in workplace
• Bilingual skills and Forklift certified is a plus.
We are a family owned company and it shows in the way we care about our employees. We offer a modern work open door environment and because of our nimble size, our team environment is collaborative and friendly. We're located in close proximity to the freeway, in sunny Livermore.
Our employees have generous benefits that include 100% paid health care for employee only, and a large amount subsidized for dependents. We also offer vacation and paid sick days, annual bonuses based on company discretion, and a 401(k) match.
Check us out at www.proteinresearch.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
General Labor / Blender And Extrusion Operator
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency in Delaware Ohio is Hiring for General Labor Positions
Responsible for performing production work in factories which includes; Starts, operates, tends to, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
· General understanding of Manufacturing and Production process
· Ability to take instruction from Supervisors/Team Leaders
· Attention to Detail
· Understand and can use basic math skills
· Good Housekeeping skills
· Ability to safely operate electrical equipment with moving parts
· Ability to communicate with fellow coworkers
· Good math and reading skills
To apply come to Mancan Staffing at 110 S. Sandusky Street
We do offer our temporary employees full benefits such as paid vacation, holidays, 401K, as well as vision/dental/medical. Some of the best companies in the area use Mancan including Fortune 500 companies. It is a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with some of the area’s top companies. If you have any questions or if interested in the positions, please do not hesitate to call us at 740-363-9675
Mancan Staffing Agency accepts applications on Monday thru Thursday 9-3 at Delaware Mancan. We are located at 110 S. Sandusky Street Please bring 2 forms of unexpired government identification and a resume is also helpful. You may also apply online at www.mancan.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!