Blending Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Blending Machine Operator
Blending/Sifting Operators are needed for a large pharmaceutical company.
· Must have pharmaceutical or manufacturing background
· Must have prior experience with Blenders (V Blender or Ribbon Blender etc.)
· Clean and/or disassemble the Blenders after process is completed
· Keep accurate paperwork
· Follow company policies, SOP’s and Good Manufacturing Practices
· Must be able to lift or move 50 pounds and sometimes may need to lift up to 75 pounds.
· Have to pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check.
· Dependable work record and clean driver’s license
Contract to hire position
Mixing And Blending Machine Operator
Anchor Staffing is hiring for Dry Blend Operator position in Milford, OH area.
$100.00 Sign-On Bonus
Please Apply at https://lirma.anchorstaffinginc.com/apply/
Monday-Thursday with the potential for overtime on Saturdays
1st shift is 5am-3:30pm $15/hr
2nd shift is 3pm-1am $16.hr
Full Time permanent Opportunities with the ability to convert after 90 days.
Manufacturing Blender Responsibilities :
- Operate blending machines and liquid pumps.
- Operate mixing/stirring machines.
- Verify line readiness and line clearance.
- Accurately weigh product
- Set-up lines and work area for blending: Containers, labels, scales, instructions, data collection sheets, etc. Complete batch set-up records.
- Accurately blend product as shown in written instructions. Clean and use pre-mix containers as required.
- Apply labels to containers as required to identify product/blends.
- Report on production and quality goals.
- Organize work load and machine loads to maximize output.
- Accurately identify and record raw material part numbers or names
- Load/ unload boxes of containers, tops, product and packaging materials.
- Operate manual pallet jack Manufacturing Blender/ Blending Operator
- Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing equipment
- Must have basic math skills to understand weights, blending/mixing formulas and to track production quantities.
- Must be able to lift 50-70lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time on a regular basis
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- We accept walk-ins Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm. Stop in and see us at 770 Reading Rd Suite E Mason Oh 45040 or call! 513-795-5689
Blending Machine Operator
Job Description- Blending Machine Operator
Set up and operate machines to mix and or blend Ingredients
· Examine materials, ingredients or products visually or with hands to ensure conformance to already established standards
· Weigh and measure ingredients according to mixing sheets
· Pour all ingredients into blender and allow them to blend according to blend sheet
· Observe production or monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
· Stop blender or mixing equipment when product has been blended according to blending sheet.
· Open valves, door, gates to transfer product into the appropriate containers
· Collect samples of blended product for QA testing.
· Examine blended product visually and with hand to ensure conformance to already stablished standards.
· Clean all equipment and bins use during production according to HACCAP procedures
· Clean work area and maintained clean and organized
· Other duties will be assigned
· Able to drive forklift
· Able to read and interpret blend sheet as well as mixing directions
· Detail oriented
· Able to work with others and communicate effectively
· Able to lift 50 lbs.
· Have knowledge and understanding of the Food Safe, HACCP, GMP and SQF programs and OSHA safety rule
· Food processing experience 1-2 years (Preferred but not required)
For over 20 years SUREStaff has provided excellent service to a wide array of organizations.
If you have experience in warehouse environments, distribution centers, and other similar work places, call our office and apply.
Refer a friend too! Thank you!
Granulation And Blending Operator
Duration: Possible Temp to Perm
Client Location: Fortune 500 Pharma Company in Dayton, NJ
Work Schedule: Third Shift
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
It is the operator's responsibility to ensure that the equipments used for e.g. Mechanical Sifter, Granulator, Fluid Bed Dryer, Fitz Mill, and blenders are clean and set up properly. It is operator's responsibility to perform visual and physical checks of in-process and finished materials as per procedure of Production Batch Record.
- Clean and/or disassemble the equipment e.g. Mechanical Sifter, Granulator, Fluid Bed Dryer, Fitz Mill, Blender after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Clean manufacturing room after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Set up the equipments as per Sop's, and as per specifications in Production Batch Record.
- Maintain the equipments in good working order, inspect equipments for wear and tear, and have any worn or evaluate malfunctioning parts and report to Production Supervisor or Manager.
- Maintain equipment parts and supplies in proper condition.
- Make any machine adjustments necessary during the batch run as required.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the log book and other pertinent paperwork.
- Visually inspect equipments as it is running to verify the machine is running within normal and safe operation.
- Take in process measurements of during the product run, and document these measurements in Production Batch Record.
- Keep the equipments and room clean during the production.
- Make sure all paperwork is complete and accurate throughout and after production.
- Keep accurate records of equipment usage and inspections.
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing department as requested.
- Follow company policies, cGMP's and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Physical Work Activities and Exposure:
- Work is regularly performed inside in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to dust, odor, noise, and fumes.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Frequent sitting, talking, or hearing.
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel, or operate objects or controls.
- Walk short distances. Clean and/or disassemble the equipments after the completion of sifting, granulation, drying and milling, blending activities.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent (we have to list both, since they are equivalent)
- Prefer minimum one (1) year of work experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- A demonstrated ability to follow written instructions precisely and perform basic math calculations is required.
- Should have an understanding/knowledge of cGMP, safety criteria or the ability to learn.
Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Blending Operator A growing, world-leading manufacturing company is now hiring a Blending Operator in its Lewiston facility! Put your experience to use with an innovative, well-established company while building new skills in a stable temp to hire position!
What's in it for you? Competitive hourly wage of $14/hour Weekly pay The opportunity to get your foot in the door and grow with a reputable organization A friendly and supportive work environment A full time, temp to hire position on 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) OR 3rd shift (11pm-7am) What will you be doing? Moving materials to and from the warehouse according to production needs Accurately weighing ingredients for batches Running blending machines Using material handling equipment to load machines and move finished material as needed Maintaining a clean and orderly work area What will you bring to the job?
Previous machine operation and production experience required Prior blending experience is a plus! Familiarity with the metric system A solid work history demonstrating reliability Great attention to detail A safety-conscious mindset Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-784-9353, or texting 207-560-0906.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you! We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!
Job Description Stage blends, accurately fill, weigh, and seal bags prior to stacking pallets, lift & handle up to 100#.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Should have knowledge of operating Double cone blender, V-blender, Vacuum Material transfer system. Should be able to understand the work instructions related to the equipment and as laid out in the batch cards.
Minimum 5 years of experience
Based in New Jersey, US Pharma Lab, Inc. is an umbrella of established custom manufacturers which specialize in the making of dietary supplements and sports nutrition products, as well as nutraceutical/pharmaceutical raw materials, catering to the needs of industry leaders worldwide. US Pharma Lab was established in 1996 and has expanded globally with manufacturing and marketing facilities in the United States, India and China.
59929BR Reporting Location:
Supply North America State/Province:
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Come join our team to help start-up our brand new brewery, packaging and warehousing site! We are looking for Processing Team Members to support our maturing and processing operations at our new site.
WHY IS THE ROLE IMPORTANT: Processing Operators are highly trained and skilled with the ability to operate in all areas, facilitating a highly flexible workforce structured to support the business needs. KEY OUTPUTS: •Willingness to learn all operating tasks as defined by the Training Program. •Assist with education and training of permanent and/or temporary replacements. •Knowledge of the various products to be barreled and processed. • Processing Team Members complete applicable SAP transactions for ingredient and bulk liquid moves throughout the system including unloading/receiving, process orders, inventories and shipments. •Inspect, open, approve and unload containers of bulk products. •Proof, gauge, and record receipt of incoming containers. • Knowledge of hydrostatic tank gauges (HTG) to maintain these inventories.
Determining tank volumes in scale and volumetric tanks. •Filtration of various products as needed. Empty filters and clean as necessary. •Manage logs as required by MDE (Maryland Department of Environment) and TTB (Tax and Trade Bureau). •Addition of ingredients to various products either by hand or automated systems in compliance with company formulas. •Initiating and completing records of bulk tanks, ingredients and barrel inventories for cycle counts. • Perform In-Process QA Checks including proof, color and clarity. Pull and test QA Samples in Quality Lab for final approval. •Compliance with Spill Prevention and Escalation Procedure. •Unload empty barrels manually or by use of mechanical equipment to barrel filling line. •Fill and empty barrels of product utilizing lances and electronic controls. •Operate forklift as needed. •Ability to support barrel warehousing activities including stacking full barrel pallets 4 high. •Participate with the site safety team and SIRC program. •Exhibit a positive attitude and work with co-workers in a team based environment to achieve production goals. • Support programs to prevent accidents, prevent spills, eliminate waste in production, recycle, improve production, conserve materials and supplies, improve quality, demonstrate good manufacturing practice, and uphold Diageo values, code of conduct, policies, procedures and terms and conditions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement. •Ability to clearly communicate with team members especially during high risk operations such as movement of barrels. • Follow Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP), perform tasks per the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and Daily Sanitation Schedule, and follow general housekeeping and rules for Food Safety Regulations. This includes maintaining 5S requirements in the work area. •Update MMS boards where necessary. •Perform other work as deemed as necessary by management.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR: An engaged individual who is willing to work as a team in all areas of the Processing Department. Candidates must exhibit a continuous improvement mind set and behaviours, and must also demonstrate behaviours of professionalism, teamwork and leadership.
Forklift safety and certification or experience in the operation of a powered industrial truck.
Able to distinguish the difference in numeric and alphabetic sequences.
Material handing experience.
Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel – Experience in SAP is a plus.
Excellent communication skills.
Must be at least 21 years of age. To all recruitment agencies:
Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location. Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
External Job Title: Blending Operator Town/City:
Halethorpe EEOC Statement (Only for US Users. For other markets, please leave blank): Diageo is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment.
Diageo does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, Protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. Diageo also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Setup the machines according to batch record parameters
- Verify that has all the items necessary for production
- Visually verify that the ingredients are in conformance with standards
- Feed the equipment with amount of product according to batch record
- Must know how to start machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allow them to mix for specified times as per the batch record
- Feed the machines following safety standards
- Organization and cleanliness of rooms; performs A and B type cleaning
- Follow all safety rules when moving materials
- Follow GMPs when performing the process
- Follow all SOPs related to the area assigned
- High School Degree
- Forklift certification (a plus)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift and handle heavy material using equipment
- Must be able to work from 4:30pm to 3:00am Monday through Thursday.
Requires frequent standing and bending. Lifting up to 25 kg (55 Ibs). Push or roll with assistance 50- to 100 kg drums with powder. Ability to use ladders.
Typical Work Conditions:
Person will be subject to food and nutritional bulk ingredients, which may affect the respiratory system or the skin, including an environment subject to odors, dust or airborne allergens.
Person will be working in a dry and low moisture environment
Person will be exposed to normal work hazards, including a variety of physical conditions such as a proximity to moving mechanical parts.
Exposure to noise.
Arnet Pharmaceutical is housed in a 85,000 sq. ft., all air conditioned, space in Davie Florida with 300 employees. Our facility includes offices, laboratory, manufacturing and warehouse areas and includes separate rooms for our production machinery. Arnet's extensive line of products includes a complete range of vitamins, minerals amino acids and herbal supplements. Arnet also has the capability to do: Tablets, Capsules, Powders and Chewable.
Over the years, Arnet Pharmaceutical has led the nutritional supplement industry in price, quality and innovation. We have built lasting and profitable relationships with our private label customers. Arnet Pharmaceutical is a modern, efficient, full service private label contract manufacturer of nutritional supplements, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, specialty products and diet aids.
We provide you with only the highest quality products from the finest ingredients. All formulas are manufactured under the guidelines of:
- United States Pharmacopoeia (U.S.P.)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (c.G.M.P.)
- Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P.)
- Disintegration, potency and dissolution are guaranteed
- FDA Registered Facility and Label-er code for Customers
Our commitment to quality assures you that our customers will be provided with the most effective formulations produced under strict quality control standards. Our guarantee is that Arnet Pharmaceutical will always stand behind its products.
Arnet provides Certificates of Analysis for each batch number. We also provide Hallal and Kosher certificates if requested by the customer.
Assistant Blending Lead Operator - A Shift
The Assistant Lead Blending Operator supports the daily operations of the blending room, provides training and guidance to blending operators, ensures proper procedures are followed to meet assigned targets, and maintains safety and quality of products.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate Assembly line machinery and follow proper guidelines;
- Follow proper sanitation and safety guidelines;
- Conduct basic problem solving of production tasks;
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and GMPs;
- Follow detailed instructions to perform daily tasks;
- Complete production paperwork in accordance with GMP standards;
- Perform any other related duties as assigned;
- Perform setup and scale calibration;
- Provide direction and encouragement to staff;
- Assign staff to rooms and tasks, and monitor staff performance;
- Assign staff to rooms and tasks, and monitor staff performance;
- Be familiar with company policies (such as SOPs) to complete all assignments;
- Provide required training to staff;
- Work on production line prepping product and packaging.
Requirements and Skills
- High school education or equivalent;
- 0 -1 year of experience in a manufacturing production line facility;
- Basic mathematical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Familiarity with company policies to complete all assignments;
- Must possess a sense of urgency, accountability, professionalism, self-motivation;
- Ability to work within and help promote a team environment;
- Ability to receive and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Ability to stand for extended hours;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Must be able to wear all the required PPE including, but not limited to face mask, goggles, scrubs and hair net;
- Ability to work in a packaging area with a moderate powder substance in the air with or without a respirator;
- Other physical requirements include bi-lateral hand and wrist movement as well as moderate squatting, bending, and twisting;
- Subject to high noise levels where hearing protection may be required;
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business needs require;
- Ability to work on an elevated platform with a safety harness.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Armada Nutrition is committed to providing a positive and engaging work environment. We operate in a climate controlled, 337,000 square foot, state of the art warehouse. We offer a comprehensive benefit package along with annual bonuses.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!