Blind Slat Stapling Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Blind Header Operator
Blind Header Operator Company: Allfast Fastening Systems Primary Location: 15200 Don Julian Rd, City of Industry, CA 91745 USA Employment Type: Hourly | Full-time Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- About Allfast Fastening Systems* Allfast Fastening Systems, a TriMas Corporation company, is the world’s leading manufacturer of solid & blind rivets, blind bolts & installation tooling for the aerospace industry. Allfast is proud to be certified to ISO9001:2008 and AS9100:2009 Revision C.
Our continued commitment to SPC and Lean Manufacturing has earned us the Boeing President’s Award for Supplier of the Year, Boeing Q100 Club for the 100 best suppliers in the world, Lockheed’s Star Supplier Award, Embraer Supplier of the Year Award, Strategic Airbus Partner and the Bombardier Certified Supplier Award, among many others. The implementation of min/max inventory programs has reduced inventories at all major OEMs. Allfast is the only company in the world that manufactures solid and blind rivets and automated installation tools in one facility. Allfast strives for 100% customer satisfaction, 100% quality products on time – all the time - at competitive pricing.
Production Tech I - Operator Blind Products
Job Description: Essential Functions:
Responsible for the production of parts meeting print and specification requirements. Also responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment. Must function in a variety of duties as assigned by the Manufacturing Supervisor.
Specific Responsibilities Include: Operation of assigned equipment following standard work to include loading inputs, e.g.; wire, headed parts, etc. Perform statistical process control measurements and calculations.
Complete forms or computer entries regarding those measurements and calculations as required. Perform general housekeeping tasks which ensures the work area is neat, clean, orderly and adheres to 5S principles. Accurately and thoroughly prepare daily production reports and forms.
Participate in identifying, implementing and communicating improvement opportunities in assigned work tasks. Perform machine inspections including daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks. Enter electronic maintenance requests for machine repairs.
Participate in setting and achieving team and individual productivity and quality targets. Ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards. Maintains full compliance with Company policies and procedures and conducts all activities in accordance with the Alcoa Guide to Business Conduct.
Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to lean manufacturing principles and techniques. Performs other duties as assigned. Basic Qualifications High school diploma or GED Prior experience in a manufacturing environment Preferred Qualifications Job Snapshot Employee Type:
Full-Time Location: Waco, TX Job Type: Manufacturing Experience: Up to 1 year(s) Date Posted: 9/30/2017 SDL2017
Steiner - Machine Operator
Requisition Number 17-0649 Post Date 8/1/2017 Title Steiner - Machine Operator City Chicago State/Province IL Description
Bunzl DistributionVisit our website at: http://www.bunzldistribution.com
To see why customers value Bunzl,
. Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
Operate Hot Stamp imprinting Machine
Operate Tagging and Stapling Machines
Operate Grommet and Production Machines + Pick orders from shelves, confirm counts and accuracy + Utilize computer to check for inventory levels and to verify location of products + Bag and label products as needed + Enter into scan and pack system, pack and print labels + Prepare orders for shipping, place onto pallet, and shrink wrapping + Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment + Assist other warehouse workers in completing tasks as requested by the Warehouse Manager or immediate supervisor Requirements
Must be able to lift heavy objects (occasionally around 50 lbs) with or without reasonable accommodation for an entire shift + Overtime is required based on business demands; sometimes on short notice + Previous warehouse picking and packing experience a plus but not required
Must be dependable and a team player + Strong attention to detail So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities. Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 4,800 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America. Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match. Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Sewing Machine Operator (Rft/Fleet Storetailor)
Title: SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR (RFT/Fleet StoreTailor) Location:
United States-Hawaii-Pearl Harbor Job Number: 170003U9
Performs work which involves operating a power sewing machine to sew or repair wearing apparel, and other fabric articles. Duties and
Assists in sewing items for authorized partrons. Sews buttons on marked locations, turns material under and sews straight on small items such as pockets, upper edge of cuff for garments, hems; takes in seam allowance, binds straight edge of material; mends tears or rips by straight stitching; darns, shortens or lenghtens trousers or other garments etc.
Operates a sewing machine and maintains working areas in a clean and orderly manner.
Performs other related duties as assigned. Knowledge of blind hemming and fitting helpful.
PHYSICAL EFFORT: Sits for long periods with continual movements of hands, arms and fingers in placing items in position and sewing. Handles lightweight items up to 10 pounds continually, and occasionally handles up to 30 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in well lighted and ventilated areas. Areas are often noisy because of numerous machines being operated at the same time.
Operators are subject to possible needle punctures and minor thread cuts
Twelve months experience performing work operating a power sewing machine to sew or repair clothing. SUBSTITUTION OF EDUCATION FOR EXPERIENCE:
A High School Diploma or GED may be substituted for 6 months of experience. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sits for long periods with continual movements of hands, arms and fingers in placing items in position and sewing. Handles lightweight items up to 10 pounds continually, and occasionally handles up to 30 pounds.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Machine Operator In Windsor, CT
Performs responsible manual and machine operator tasks in the setup, maintenance and operation of inserting and bindery machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Review and interpret recap instructions; order materials; complete production records, as required.
2. Perform process related trouble-shooting and correction to ensure dimensions and quality of piece; monitor production.
3. Perform cutting operations; make minor adjustments.
4. Perform folder operations and operate folder.
5. Hand gather folded work from conveyor; operate sheet collator and load labels into trays, as required.
6. Perform other bindery department operations, including proper separation of tray tags, collating, stapling and gluing.
7. Keep immediate work area neat and orderly.
8. Comply with company rules, regulations and procedures.
9. Maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data.
10. Implement a commitment to quality philosophy and recommend methods and procedures to reduce cost and/or improve operating efficiency of the department.
11. Keep manager/supervisor informed of activities and situations that will impact the achievement of corporate or department goals and objectives.
12. Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the department and company.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Thorough understanding of bindery and inserting equipment operation
- Ability to apply written instructions to machine operation and product quality.
- Good math skills
- Reliability through attendance, punctuality and attention to work station
- Demonstrates positive safety attitude
US - Machine Operator - Level 2 - Lifting 30Lbs+, Machine Operation
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a Machine Operator for an open position in Spokane, WA.
(Candidates will be assisting Machinists with the following duties):
Measuring of products using calipers and other measuring tools
Moving chip bins from area to another
Candidates must be able to stand, walk, bend and reach on a consistent basis.
Lift/carry up to 30lbs with or without assistance.
Must have a high school diploma or GED + 6+ months of manufacturing experience required All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!