Blocker And Cutter Contact Lens Job Description Sample
Maintenance Tech 3
Qualifications and Skills
· Associate's Degree/Technical School Degree or equivalent work experience.· 3 to 5 year experience in the maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of complex equipment (Electronics, CNC-type equipment preferred)· Must have proven troubleshooting skills on complex equipment.· Experience working with PLC's. PLC programming a plus.· Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical/electronic diagrams required.· Requires accuracy to such a degree that loss through errors would cause waste or delay.· Repetitive job requiring some mental effort and occasional organization and planning.
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.· Infrequent pushing and pulling of loaded pallets weighing in excess of 100lb., using hand equipment.· Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time. Protective eyewear must be worn in all manufacturing and stockroom areas.
Expert Maintenance Technician responsible for servicing and maintaining equipment located in the lab. Graveyard Shift – SUNDAY – THURSDAY 10pm to 6:30am
Responsibilities and Duties
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains Preventative Maintenance log on all equipment.· Maintains weekly PM checklists with all maintenance duties on them and PM checklists by the machines.· Communicates with various Help Desks to fix various machines.· Services and Maintains CNC Edgers by cleaning daily, fixing any broken or out of calibration parts, and recalibrate.· Services and Maintains CNC Generators by performing weekly greasing and lube checks. Turn cutters and calibrate when needed.· Maintains Edger by changing cutters and making sure the filters are clean.· Maintains Blocker by keeping filters clean and alloy drawers clean and do weekly checks for prism and axis.· Uses ours and others ideas to fabricate systems and machines to make production easier or better quality.· Responsible for sourcing machine parts at lowest cost (i.e.
Internet vs. Manufacturer).· Leads associates by ensuring they are staying on task and are in the proper place for optimal workflow.· Train new associates according to direction from Maintenance Supervisor. Able to work unsupervised.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!