Blocker And Polisher Gold Wheel Job Description Sample
Removes excess metal and surface defects from stainless steel parts by performing the following duties
Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm for 2-4 months $10/hr
Selects abrasive belt or wheel according to grain size, type of finish specified, product being polished, or amount of metal to be removed.
Attaches wheel or belt to drive mechanism.
Starts polisher and manipulates work piece against abrasive wheel or portable wheel against work piece to remove metal and surface defects.
Examines part for acceptability of finish.
Must be safety conscious.
Will occasionally be lifting loads up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to climb a ladder.
Must be willing/able to work overtime to complete project and meet scheduling deadlines.
Must be a responsible individual who is a self starter.
Must be detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality.
Must be able to adjust to change and adjust processes accordingly.
Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Must have a detailed resume for consideration
SEEKING TOP TALENT FOR A JEWELRY POLISHER TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce. The Polisher ll is responsible for polishing precious metal pieces (silver, gold, platinum) using basic lapping techniques and a Fordom hand tool, while adhering to Tiffany & Co. safety and quality standards and work instructions. The Polisher II is responsible for polishing intricate sterling silver, platinum and gold jewelry pieces at a higher quantity of products and a more variety of products to Tiffany's production and quality standards. Understand the use and effects of various compounds and wheel for the finished polishing. Perform related polishing duties such as, operating lapping machines, racking and washing products as needed.
+ 2 years’ experience in polishing precious metal jewelry (silver, gold, platinum) or demonstrated skill set experience
Good communication skills in English, including the ability to read, write and comprehend
Ability to select proper tools and materials for the job and follow work instructions
Ability to remain focused
Must have good hand and eye coordination and the ability to recognize problems while polishing
Excellent attention to detail Preferred Qualification:
High School diploma or equivalent Req #: 34017 External Company Name: Tiffany & Company External Company URL: http://www.tiffany.com
Wheel Chair Agents
DESCRIPTION:Meet inbound and outbound flights to provide services with wheelchairs, aisle chairs and to passengers needing special assistance.
Compensation: $7.80 + tips
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous airport and/or customer service experience preferred.
3. Must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Must have a reliable telephone.
5. Must have reliable transportation.
B.PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Posses the tact to deal with all levels of situations, client representatives, employees and the public.
3. Must be able to read, understand and carry out instructions in English.
4. Ability to work from verbal and written instructions.
5. Ability to communicate in English clearly and concisely verbally and in written form.
6. Must be able to lift, stoop, squat, push, stand and/or bend throughout the shift.
7. Must be able to lift, carry and/or hold up to 75 lbs.
8. Must pass pre-employment and random drug test.
9. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
10. Must be a citizen of the US or posses the necessary authorization from the immigration and naturalization Service (INS).
1. Provide special assistance to passengers as requested.
2. Provide general information and directions to passengers.
3. Meet inbound arrivals as requested to provide special services (courtesy chairs, walk assistance through the terminal).
4. Check equipment thoroughly before use (wheels, locks, seats, back & footrests).
5. Lock wheels when assisting passengers in/out of courtesy chair.
6. Always use both hands when pushing courtesy chairs.
7. Always back chairs down inclines.
8. ALWAYS request assistance from another employee when transferring passenger from one chair to another (if passenger cannot transfer him/herself).
9. NEVER take a courtesy chair up/down a stairway or escalator.
10. Complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
11. Be neat and careful when handling other people's property, especially mobility aids and luggage.
12. Must be familiar with all Government/Client/Airport/Company regulations.
13. Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
14. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
15. Attend meetings and in-services as required.
16. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
17. Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification must always be visible.
18. Identification badges must always be visible.
19. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in the achievement of company objectives.
20. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
21. Perform other duties as requested.
NOTE: This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain, nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees who may have this same job title.
Shifts Available:(Part Time Only)
1.Saturday&Sunday: 4am to 12:30pm
2.Wed-Sun 7:30pm to 11:30pm
Reman Wheel Painter/Powder Coat Technician
Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists, the largest alloy wheel repair franchise in the world, is seeking an ambitious Wheel Remanufacturing Technician-Painter for our automotive alloy wheel remanufacturing facility located in Independence, MO. This is an excellent opportunity to become a strategic team member of our wheel repair team. This position will provide the right individual with great career opportunity to work for a dynamic company in a fast-paced, growing industry.
In this position, your primary responsibility is to learn and perform all aspects of the remanufactured wheel painting and powder coating processes. This includes but is not limited to: stripping; sanding; cleaning; prepping; painting; and powder coating. Other duties may include straightening, machining, welding and polishing of wheels. In addition, you will be expected to partner with management to accomplish desired business results and productivity.
The successful Wheel Painter will have 1-3 years’ experience with automotive painting and a high school diploma or equivalent. This person will be highly detail-oriented and have excellent work ethic and time management skills. Other requirements include:
- Experience in automotive and/or wheel painting, stripping, powder coating, polishing
- Effective communication, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to lift 45lbs
AWRS offers great earning potential and career advancement opportunities. We also provide:
· Paid Training program
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Matching Simple IRA retirement plan
AWRS of Kansas City, LLC including all operating subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Our professional AWRS Specialists Network currently provides mobile wheel repair and replacement services to over 7,500 automobile dealerships, all major insurance companies, thousands of collision shops and retail tire stores in North America.
Our goal is to provide great product, great prices, great service for every customer 100% of the time. To accomplish our goal, we must continue to hire, train and empower our employees to be the best!
To apply for this position please attach resume to this job posting
Snowplow Drivers, Skid And Wheel Loader Operators
Showcase Landscape is looking for responsible and reliable Snowplow truck operators (3/4 pickups to 2 ton dumps), Skid, and Wheel Loader Operators for our snow removal operations.
*MANY POSITIONS AVAILABLE*$20.00-$25.00/hr
-Valid Driver's License-Good driving record, (no major violations)
-Previous snowplow experience of at a minimum of two full seasons required.'
-Must be DEPENDABLE Very good pay rate depending on experience. Great way to earn money for this winter. When you contact us, tell us your experience, what types of equipment you've operated and a brief rundown of your driving record and if you hold a CDL, class B or class A license
4 ways to contact us,
- text Jesse @ 763-807-1100
- call the office Ask for Jessica or Jesse @ 763-493-2500 or
- come in & fill out an application
8605 Jefferson Highway
Maple Grove MN 55369
Warehouse/Driver Needed For Wheel Industry
Local Delivery Driver wanted for Immediate Full-Time opening
This position is for someone looking for permanent, long-term opportunity and who can work year round without any conflict in their schedules.
If you are knowledgeable about the Kenner and surrounding areas, you are encouraged to apply.
Full time with some overtime
Monday – Friday
Occasional Saturday 9:00-3:00
Wages - $11.50 per hour
Deliveries in company vehicle
Maintaining vehicle cleanliness
Must be 21 years of age
Valid drivers license is a MUST!
No more than 2 moving violations in the last three years, no DUI’s.
Must be able to pass DOT test
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50-75 lbs
Sense of urgency is key!
What we offer:
Medical, dental and vision benefits and enrollment into our 401k retirement program
Paid time off
Opportunity to learn and grow with the industry leader
Don't wait, apply today! The best opportunity is just around the corner!
We are an E-verify employer
Wheel Pro Powersports is a proud manufacturer of ATV/UTV and Golf Car products that has served the global market for over 13 years.
Auto Mechanic / Wheel Alignment Men
Need motivated experienced car mechanic for busy shop. Easy work environment.
Must have own tools, 5+ years experience inside a repair shop, clean valid NYS drivers license
Front end work, suspension, steering, alignments, timing belts, etc.
Job has a lot of extras. Serious only. Hiring immediate. Interviews in person only, bring resume.
must have 3 references, must have transportation to and from work, must be able to work 5 1/2 days.
Flatbed And Wheel Lift Driver- Immediate Hire -Sign On Bonus Available
DRIVERS NEEDED- $500 SIGN ON BONUS upon successful training. Consistent earnings average $800- $1100 per week based on experience in the first year. A Tow is looking for qualified wrecker drivers with commercial experience. The applicant must meet the following qualifications:
No out of state licenses or MVR's accepted. Not less than 2 years continuous driving experience of a 1 ton truck or larger.
CLEAN Record to include:
No DUI's or open container charges
No Drug charges
No Hit and Run charges
No speeding tickets exceeding 20 mph
No driving with suspended license
No speeding in a school or work zone
No more than 1 At Fault accident or Fault accident
A Tow has towed more than TWO MILLION vehicles in its history which provides a lot of opportunity for a strong career in the towing industry. We would love to hear from you. We offer paid training, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k plan and opportunity for pay increase in the first year based on performance.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Our ability to offer viable solutions to meet community needs sets us apart in the industry.
Georgia State Patrol
Atlanta Police Department
Sandy Springs Police Department
Community Associations Institute of Georgia
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta Apartment Association
Parking Association of Georgia
Enterprise Rent A Car
GEICO and many others
Wheel Loader Operator – 2Nd Shift
ReConserve of Georgia, Inc.
4695 Radford Road
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
ReConserve is the largest, most experienced recycler of bakery, cereal grain, snack foods and related food by-products in the United States. The Flowery Branch facility has a processing plant and transportation functions involved with the conversion of bakery and related food by-products into DPB, Dried Bakery Product, an animal feed ingredient.
Position: Wheel Loader Operator – 2nd shift
Reports to Plant Manager
Essential Duties and
· Operator will be responsible for daily inspection (pre-shift with documentation) of Caterpillar 950G / 938G Wheel loaders.
· Ability to load trucks in timely manner with equipment and maintain product organization
· Ability to interface with truck drivers during process of shipping our product
· Perform daily housekeeping tasks on the loader and feed room. Loading in an indoor environment.
· Preparation of equipment for use the following day
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidate should have verifiable operator skills with wheel loaders (we use Caterpillar on site)
Understanding of Quality control is a plus.
Work second shift and be interested in learning other parts of our operation.
Precision Countertops is the leading custom countertop manufacturer in the Pacific Northwest. . We are currently recruiting for a Polisher for our Wilsonville, OR location. Our success lies in the people we hire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read shop diagrams and templates to ID fabrication specs
- Use hand grinders and other tools to polish edges of stone
- Learn characteristics of each type of stone and follow specifications to polish ea.
- Repair chips and blemishes as needed
- Final inspection and approval before releasing product to the next stage of production
- Maintain tools and work area
- Work to proper safety standards
- Train potential polishers
- Successful history of working in a high paced changing work place
- Record of outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Proven record of quality work and attention to detail
- Lift 100 lbs intermittently throughout the day
- Ability to learn “ template absolutes” quickly and work with template manager and Engineering to adhere to them
- Successful history as a team member in a high paced environment
- Background in using basic hand tools
- Must mass background check
- Experiencing working with stone countertop production is a plus
- Understanding of the proper usage of stone during template layout as well as an understanding of installer template procedures is a plus
- Ability to give feedback to template manage rand shop manager regarding template errors
Precision Countertops offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Precision Countertops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!