Blocker Hand Ii Job Description Sample
Tower Hand II - Daytona, FL
Goodman Networks offers a complete family of solutions to wireless carriers, OEMs, backhaul service providers, and enterprise customers. Additionally, our Field Services division is a valued partner of DIRECTV delivering high quality service installations, maintenance, and upgrades for residential and commercial customers. Solutions and services offered by Goodman Networks help these entities implement new technologies faster, enhance network performance, and improve business results.
Tower Hands support all aspects of tower installations, including all antennas and transmission lines. Tower HandsPerform construction duties on a daily basis ensuring quality constructionfrom the foundation to erection of lattice towers, monopoles, and guyed towers. _ _Essential Function: * Trouble shoots Alarms / RSSI issues at sites using supplied sweep gear.
Perform electrical down tilts and mechanical down tilts to a variety of antennas using supplied antenna controller units.
Run jumpers as needed to complete ongoing scopes of work.
May devise jumper connections with knowledge from connector training.
Complete required equipment and supply paperwork.
Climbing communications structures, to include: guyed; self-supporting; monopoles; building/rooftops; grain silos; etc.
Performing audits: safety; defect and quality.
Ability to follow daily instructions.
Ability to run jumpers as needed to complete ongoing scopes of work.
Fill out required paperwork and printouts.
Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks Goodman Networks considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Recommended Minimum
* High School Diploma or equivalent
Typically requires 1-2 years related experience Recommended Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: * Requires working knowledge of Microwave equipment
Troubleshoot and fix on connectors and Antenna system.
Ability to Install coaxial cable on towers, rooftop - any structure
Experience in completing full grounding installations, tower demolition, tower stripping and painting (erect and horizontal)
Knowledge of standard knots
Ability to work closely with others
Team Player Certificates, Licenses, Registration and
* MUST be a Certified Tower Climber - can be via Gravitec Systems, Inc. or ComTrain
Travel within a designated region is required
Anritsu and/or OSHA certification a plus Physical Demands: * Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Title:Tower Hand II - Daytona, FL
Blocker And Bracer
- Secures cargo in or aboard cargo carriers such as trucks, vans, trailers, railroad cars, sea vans, barges and ships to prevent damage during its transportation, determines appropriate lumber size and kind and prepares the lumber required for braces, chocks, blocks, beams, planking, cribbing, skids, cradles, saddles, etc., using hand and power tools.
- This worker nails, spikes, bolts, or fastens with wood screws or lag screws supporting and bracing fixtures to secure cargo items, constructs weatherproof shelters over some types of deck loads, guys, lashes, and binds heavy equipment to pad eyes, rings, eyelets, hooks, stanchions, cleats, or other supporting fixtures using chains, ropes, cable, wires or metal straps.
- This worker constructs temporary trestles, decking, bulkheads, cribbing and sheathing, and cuts dunnage to support, stiffen, or separate bulky or heavy cargo.
- Other duties as assigned or related to the overall operation of the section/branch that the position is assigned to perform in.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 - 5 Years of related experience.
- Required full range of knowledge of woodworking techniques to plan, construct, and repair standardized shipping and storage containers.
- Required skill in measuring, developing, and laying out changes to existing container plans where specially shaped items require unconventional cradles, blocks, braces, or cushioning.
- Required skills in using standard woodworking tools, both manual and power, as well as pneumatic sealers, heat sealing and vacuum equipment, nail guns, and strapping tools.
- Must be extremely customer focused and capable of short range planning, analysis, and the ability to understand the processing of parts and also have the following additional requirements traits: Must have a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
- Must be a US Citizen or US permanent resident for more than 3 years in order to obtain NACI and CAC Card eligibility.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
Tower Hand II - Nashville, TN (Greeneville,Tn)
Tower Hands support all
aspects of tower installations, including all antennas and transmission
lines. Tower Hands Perform construction duties on a daily basis ensuring
quality construction from
the foundation to erection of lattice towers, monopoles, and guyed towers.
- Trouble shoots Alarms / RSSI issues at sites using supplied sweep
- Perform electrical down tilts and mechanical down tilts to a
variety of antennas using supplied antenna controller units.
- Run jumpers as needed to complete ongoing scopes of work.
- May devise jumper connections with knowledge from connector
- Complete required equipment and supply paperwork.
- Climbing communications
structures, to include: guyed; self-supporting; monopoles; building/rooftops;
grain silos; etc.
- Performing audits: safety;
defect and quality.
- Ability to follow daily instructions.
- Ability to run jumpers as needed to
complete ongoing scopes of work.
- Fill out required paperwork and
job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Typically requires 1-2 years related experience
- Requires working knowledge
of Microwave equipment
- Troubleshoot and fix on connectors and
- Ability to Install coaxial cable on
towers, rooftop - any structure
- Experience in completing full grounding
installations, tower demolition, tower stripping and painting (erect and horizontal)
- Knowledge of standard knots
- Ability to work closely with others
- MUST be a Certified
Tower Climber - can be via Gravitec Systems, Inc. or ComTrain
- Rescue certification
- Travel within a
designated region is required
and/or OSHA certification a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time experienced Rig Up Hand / Roustabout / Driver with Class A CDL to work out of our yard in Oklahoma City, OK.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Compensation: $10.00 - $14.00/hour plus benefits (depending on experience...more for CDL) Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)
Are you seeking a career working with children where it's very family-friendly and that what you do matters to children and families? Are you seeking work-life balance?This is one of those careers where you can balance family life with your work at school in a very harmonious way. Not a lot of careers do that! Classification: Non-exempt, hourly Location: Roosevelt Children's Center Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 7:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 01-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.00
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a Full Time Hand Therapist for our Roseville, MN location. Join a hand program committed to evidenced-influenced best practice, and practice at a clinic that has physician groups on site. NovaCare also is proud to offer a formal mentorship program for the CHT, with participation opportunities for either the mentor or the mentee role. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 62229 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
· Read and understand all MD’s, QC’s & SOP’s related to the department and operator position.
· Learn to fill out the proper documentation related to product inspection, process verification and DHR’s.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve basic maintenance issues for equipment.
· IPC-610 certified preferred not required.
· Basic assembly of electronic products.
· Inspection of work to ensure quality is achieved.
· Use computer terminals to log time and quantity information.
· Read, understand and enforce all Quality and Safety regulations.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience in electronic manufacturing
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Dexterity and eyesight to perform mechanical and electronic assembly of products
· Occasional lifting / moving of up to 40 lbs
· High school diploma or GED
We are proudly known as the leader in providing professional staffing services in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
Pro-Tech Staffing Services has multiple locations throughout the U.S. and continues to expand in a growing high-tech market.
Our success is attributed by our core BUSINESS values to achieve the highest placement standards. Pro-Tech Staffing Services continues to thrive in such a competitive business.
Stable Hand Horse Laborer
If you are a couple looking for a family oriented job, search no more. A firm belief in teamwork, physical strength and the ability to stay calm under pressure are all key ingredients to a successful stable hand. If you process these qualities, we would like to speak to you!
- Adhering to feeding, cleaning & supplement schedules
- Holding horses for vet & farrier
- Daily exercise of animals
- Administering of prescribed medication & general first aid
- Facility maintenance and fixes
- Keeping stable area tidy, sweeping, raking & watering
- Grooming & bathing of animals
- Monitoring horses for health and soundness
- Help with breeding and foaling
- Help with problem animals
- Farm Chores
- Experience with Foaling
- Small Machinery
- Landscaping and Horticulture experience a plus
- Natural Horsemanship; People
EXPERIENCED FARM HAND
at Lincoln Hog Farm. Full Time,
Benefits. Call (309) 360-8151
Swab Rig Operator / Swab Rig Hand
15 year old smaller Oil well servicing company Looking for experienced, self motivated professional who has worked in the oilfield around workover and or swab rigs. Able to operate a swab rig safely. Requires a class B CDL. Pay depends on experience and qualifications. Call or email resume and information so we can have you on our team.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!