Bloomfield Job Description Sample
CDL A Reefer Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Inbound Sales Representative - Roseland
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as DISH entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of DISH's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by DISH.
Entry Level Management Trainee - Sports Minded Candidate
We are seeking an Entry Level employees to train that have a sports background or competitive and team oriented mentality. Did you excel in sports? If you love working with others and enjoy a team oriented work environment then apply now!!
We want you to join our team! We are currently hiring sharp, ambitious, and hard-working individuals to join our marketing and sales team as an entry level account representative. The perfect candidate has great interpersonal communication skills and possesses a go-getter personality with a self-starter mentality. Seeking applicants willing to train and learn.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Meet face to face with customers and conduct sales
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Attend in office meetings
- Complete spreadsheets for internal tracking
Avante Partners, Inc. is an outsourced marketing and sales firm known for innovation and a people oriented culture. As a company we are dedicated to representing our clients with passion and creating expansion in markets around the world.
We are currently offering full-time and paid internship positions. Int his role, you will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
Compass Self Storage, an elite company within its industry, is seeking elite sales candidates in your area. Please only apply for this position if you are a dynamic person looking for a career with one of the fastest growing, most awarded companies in the self storage industry. Are you up to this challenge?
Our company is in search of a Full-Time Manager for our self storage facility in the Bloomfield, NJ area . We are looking for individuals to join our team with sales, customer service, restaurant, commercial or residential property management or previous self-storage experience. Experience working in the truck rental industry is considered a large plus.
The candidates must possess the following character traits: Energetic, Enthusiasm, Persuasive, Self-Motivated, Outgoing & Confident, Team Players, Customer Services, Strong Selling Skills. Must be available to work weekends and flexible hours. Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Closing sales on inbound calls and walk-in rentals and converting leads into rentals; Assist residential and commercial customers with determining storage needs; Understand targets and close sales to attain revenue goals; Sell related merchandise (i.e. locks, boxes, etc); Offer insurance products to protect customers stored property; Manager the accounts receivable process; Attend local marketing and networking events; Market to local businesses; Make weekly bank deposits;
Customer service is vital in this position. We are looking for confident individuals with strong customer, interpersonal, sales and telephone skills. We offer a competitive compensation package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) benefits.
Compass Self Storage, LLC and its affiliates own and operate self storage centers nationally. Compass Self Storage is a proud member of the Amsdell family of companies, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. We operate self storage centers in several states and assist our customers with both their residential and business storage needs. It's our goal to continue to make the storage rental process easier for you, our valued customer.
History of Compass Self Storage
Compass Self Storage, LLC, and its affiliates are proud members of the Amsdell family of companies (Amsdell Companies) headquartered in Cleveland, OH. Amsdell draws their roots from the family owned construction company founded in 1928 and has since been active in several billions of dollars worth of real estate ventures with a primary focus on self storage. As industry pioneers, Amsdell has owned and operated over 500 storage centers under various trade names in over 27 states. With over 80 years of doing business, the Amsdell team has extensive experience in property acquisition, construction, and property management. For more information, visit Amsdell Companies.
Events Marketing Specialist
Altavista Group provides sales and marketing solutions for Fortune 500 companies. We help our large clients with their sales and marketing campaigns by promoting their brand and acquiring new customers through brand promotion, new product launches and test markets. AVG is looking for the future leaders of our organization to grow from an Entry Level position into a management role.
Our company is rapidly expanding and looking for leaders to be a part of a winning team.
We empower individuals towards leadership, camaraderie, and results. You will be responsible for executing daily operations and enhancing the relationship between our customers, our clients and our team.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Campaign development including coordination and continual monitoring for progress
· Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
· Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
· Train and develop new marketing professionals
· Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
· Manage and develop promotions and materials
All applicants must be:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET
Our overall marketing approach enhances client loyalty, which results in increased revenues and long-term consumers, while creating a positive and long-lasting impression.
We drive revenue, customer acquisition, and market share objectives in the various sectors through our highly skilled, professional sales teams.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Bloomfield,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Bloomfield,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
* Assist in management of the payroll process
* Manage and entry into QuickBooks, including but not limited to reports.
* Monitor and report on accounts receivable and accounts payable reports and monthly reconciliation of same.
* Manage the mail, shipping and delivery of all UPS and Postal shipments.
* Organizing, purchase and management of division office supplies
* Collaborate on all office events
* Coordinate all lunches; and acquire all local employee discounts
* Manage the printing of all large projects to ensure timely execution and best discounts.
* Related Office Administrative tasks
* Review of all vendor invoices; ensuring costs are allocated to the correct department and code
* Must be able to give and receive detailed/complex and sensitive information, and process that information appropriately.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office -- Excel, word, Outlook
* Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
* Detailed oriented and excellent follow through skills
* Reliable and can meet deadlines
* Highly motivated, professional and dependable
* Energetic, enthusiastic, and prone to take action
* Can work independently
* 5+ years of experience in Office Administration
* 3+ years of customer service or sales experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Randa Accessories: One company, the global leader in lifestyle accessories. Collaborating with 75 leading brands, we design, reinvent, manufacture, distribute, and market mens belts, wallets, neckwear, small leather goods, luggage, backpacks, business cases, slippers, jewelry, and gifts.
From our origins as a neckwear company over a century ago, Randa now provides fashion, lifestyle, luxury, and private branded products through retailers in all channels of distribution, worldwide.
Insurance Agent (Life)
High consumer demand has created a need for customer service/sales agents and managers. We need help due to the high demand from out lead generation system. We provide training and support at no cost and offer qualified local leads. We are looking for motivated individuals with self-management, a desire to help others, and grow a business. $75,000 NET, first year opportunity, commission plus overrides and bonuses.
Experienced Service Advisor Needed
Lynnes Nissan/Subaru is looking for an experienced Service Advisor.
Competitive pay plan
Display excellent customer service skills
Must be able to work in a high paced environment
Must be well organized and able to multi-task
Reynolds and Reynolds Experience preferred
Must be computer savy
General automotive knowledge is required
Must be able to work well with others as a team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!