Bloomington Job Description Sample
Care Coordination Manager Stac Hospital
Seeking an experienced Care Coordination Manager. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent Case Management/Care Coordination Manager experience . Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred.
Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR
FAST FOOD MANAGERS TO SWITCH TO FULL SERVICE!
Industry Leader in Full Service and Family Style Restaurant Chain
Tired of the fast food grind? Working with kids that don't show up for work? Ever want to switch to a full service or casual dining restaurant?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
Local Family Dining concept is now allowing fast food managers to take the next step in their career and advance into a full service environment.
Position: Restaurant Manager
Objective: Drive sales, reduce costs, train and develop staff and increase profitability
Bonus: Negotiated performance based
Paid Vacation: After 1 year
Health care: Yes
Education: No degree required – experience priority over education
- Work under the direction of the General Manager to manage daily operations
- Schedule and delegate responsibilities to staff - train and develop staff to managers is a plus
- Ensure policies are upheld
- Inventory, ordering and upholding store cleanliness
- Guest interaction and maintain restaurant appearance
- Bar Management
- Other typical responsibilities to ensure ease of operations
- Enjoys working late nights instead of early mornings
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Guest-focused and service-driven
- Proven ability to train and motivate a team
- Desire to be a part of a winning team
- Personality – high energy
- Customer driving – loyalty developer (Mayor)
- Hit the ground running – do what it takes to get the job done
- Creative problem solver
- Strong work ethic
- There is a wide latitude here for “rock star" definition – not looking for cookie cutter personalities
- 2-4 years minimum experience
- Reliable transportation on demand is both a must and a deal breaker
- Reliable Communication - reachable
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Class A - Truck Driver - CDL
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Local Routs
- Newer Equipment
- Newer Trucks
- Paid Holidays
- Company Matched HSA
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
GVC Mortgage has immediate openings for Sales Managers and Loan Originators in the Bloomington metro market. Generous pay and commissions. Become part of a growing lender that has been in business for over 20 years. Apply now!
What we offer:
- Purchase Leads provided at NO COST
- We are a LENDER, not a broker. Full array of loan products to get your customer closed
- Realtor Meetings scheduled FOR YOU
- High Basis Point Commissions
- Potential Sign On Bonus
- Unlimited Income Potential
- Loan Assitants Provided at NO COST to Manager OR Originator
- Full Benefits Including 401K
- Growing company with individual growth potential
Join thousands who have already experienced “big city quality, small town comfort.”
GVC Mortgage, Inc. was founded in 1996 by Mary Anne Wattelworth, Bradley Voyles, and Tammy Carey in honor of their father- GVC stands for Gene Voyles and Children.
GVC Mortgage, Inc.- NMLS# 2334 - is a equal housing opportunity lender.
Outside Sales Rep – Merchant To Merchant Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Customer Experience Specialist
Who We Are: Since 2006, we’ve served over 2 million acres with the AEA program while working hand in hand with farmers in 12 countries and 42 states -- producing healthier soil, stronger crops, and consistently higher yields.
How Our Company Started: It all began 20 years ago, when John Kempf was working as a licensed pesticide applicator on his family farm. The farm had lost 60% of their crop to disease and pests, and even the best chemicals were failing to save the farm. John believed there must be a better way -- so he quickly sought top agriculture experts, researchers, and scholars as his professional mentors. After many years of being mentored, John found himself in the unique position to assemble cutting edge information to develop a new set of methods, products, and solutions in the field of regenerative agriculture, helping to usher in a new era of agriculture.
What We Do: This new era of regenerative agriculture understands and works with the power of ecological systems that outperform chemical solutions. Chemicals and pesticides tend to disrupt these systems and waste expensive minerals, which until recently was largely unknown to many chemical companies, farmers, and biologists alike. When applied properly, these new regenerative agriculture methods are consistently help to increase farm profitability by increasing fruit size, quality, and overall yield.
Bottom line: Regenerative Agriculture (the foundation of AEA systems) can help farmers make more money, with less risk, and healthier soil in the future.
Learn more: www.advancingecoag.com
Who We Are Looking For:
A hands-on, collaborative, empathetic, and strategic customer experience leader who can manage a small team and equally work both proactively and reactively, across teams in the organization, to deliver results on time and above expectation.
How We Think of CX: It is our goal that customers have a remarkably great experience with our growing organization — from first impression to fervent advocacy — because we believe that is the most effective way to change the world, with proven products, one happy and successful farmer at a time.
The Role: This role will work out of Bloomington, Indiana — be responsible for leading a small team — building systems and processes — delivering customer care — and collaborating with Customers, Sales, Product, and Marketing to ensure a consistently great customer experience throughout the customer journey.
This position is best suited for someone who is motivated, proactive, and resourceful individual with a customer service and customer experience (agronomy background is a plus but not required) to join the expanding team here at AEA. It is important the person who fills this role cares about the world, is mission driven, and can quickly become a AEA product expert.
The Person: We are looking for a natural people person and team player who is happiest and at their best while working both as “player and coach” -- a strategic customer experience leader who enjoys working as as customer service traffic director, ensuring swift routing of inquiries to the right team members, at the right time. Someone who would insist on being an active agent, alongside your team members, handling the load on inbound and outbound communication channels such as email, phone, live-chat, and social media messaging to connect with our direct customers.
VALUES & BEING A PEOPLE-FIRST COMPANY
We believe that empowering people, creating delightful and human customer experiences will lead to great personal and professional gains for our team members, customers, and company alike.
We believe in recommending solutions that customers actually need, without forcing or trying to sell something. Fortunately, our products stand on their own once people they are utilized properly and so it is the goal of Customer Experience team to help facilitate the proper use of our products and to make the greatest, most meaningful impact in the lives of our customers.
We believe it is crucially important to deliver real human customer care/service -- not overly automated or any bit robotic or dismissive -- and are looking for someone who enjoys speaking with people and can do this in a way that aligns with AEA values to ensures a prompt and delightful customer experience.
We believe that in order to consistently deliver and delight customers with the best possible products and service -- that we need to take care of our team, invest in personal and professional development of each other, have fun, work hard, and never stop learning -- so that we can grow our business and the businesses of our customers and continue to be the leader in our field.
- Lead the customer service team day to day, and the greater buildout of the Customer Experience group.
- Consistently provide delightful customer experience when handling customers’ inquiries -- driving forward with strong ability proactively and reactively address concerns.
- Handle requests directly or route customer to the correct available agent via phone, email, social media, and/or live chat.
- Coordinate with other departments and team members for issue resolution -- logging issues, looking for solutions to emergent and persistent issues.
- Oversee the coordination of farmer communication.
- New customer learning and onboarding.
- Coordinate the customer ordering process.
- Follow up with customer feedback.
- Drive consistency in communications.
- Drive team coordination across systems and platforms.
- Define customer experience KPIs and reporting to effectively measure/manage/improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to evolve customer communications throughout the customer journey
- Convey and maintain cohesive brand aesthetic and messaging across all customer experience touchpoints.
- Utilize customer knowledge to contribute to strategic planning of content calendar.
MUST-HAVE EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathetic leader who knows how to deliver results in a fast-paced environment while contributing to a positive culture where team and customer experience and engagement come first.
- High degree of competence with technology. Tech Savvy.
- Track record of customer service or customer experience success.
- 3-5 years in Customer Success, Customer Experience, Customer Care, Customer Support and/or Account Management especially in high-growth startup, software-as-service (SaaS) or ecommerce environments.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively deal with escalated company needs.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Works well in teams and across teams, as a collaborative leader and hands-on contributor.
- Zendesk agent experience.
- Salesforce experience.
- Good at systems and process thinking.
- Able to identify and bridge communication gaps.
- Is an authentic and relatable people person.
- Curious, detail oriented and diligent.
- Cool under pressure and good at problem solving.
- Can provide 3+ relevant references.
- Legal to work in the United States.
NICE-TO-HAVE EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- HappyFox, or intercom agent experience.
- Customer Service training or certifications.
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Account Based Marketing experience, or digital marketing experience.
- Working in a fast-paced environment such as startup or other high-growth companies.
If this position sounds fun, challenging, and like something you want to explore further - please see the below instructions and send Eric your resume - we would love to consider working with you!
Please read this entire job description and submit:
- Cover letter (please, no templates... we want to know why you think AEA and this position is perhaps the PERFECT FIT for you.)
- Find and send a funny gif speaking to job interviews, your personality, or agriculture. (PLEASE NOTE: Submissions without a funny gif will be discarded - this is a fun way to sort through spam submissions and get to you, the human being, to give the time your submission deserves.)
We serve families with the insurance industry’s best products and services and are committed to doing the right thing in every circumstance, for every client.
Now looking for a Regional Sales Manager with these same values to join our team!
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- No cap on commission
- Incentive trips
- Several bonus structures including a national equity bonus
- 1+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or a related field
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Humble and hungry mentality
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Learn our sales system in order to teach it
- Build respect from team by leading in sales and growth performance
Also looking for 3 - 4 agents (both part time and full time) to join our growing team!
Hiring Sales Consultants For Wine & Spirits
Shepherd Distributing serves the entire State of Indiana! And, we are continuing our growth!
We are hiring full time wine and spirits
- Selling and merchandising all wine and spirit products distributed by Shepherd Distributing.
- Service all accounts on a weekly basis with product inventory levels, introducing new products, introducing promotions, merchandising products and ensuring that all administrative functions are completed on a daily basis.
- Analyze your accounts on a weekly basis to plan for future needs
- Track daily sales to ensure weekly goals are obtained
- Consultant may focus in on-premise or off-premise sales
- Must obtain a sale permit, be able to pass pre-hire drug screen, criminal background check and other pre-hire testing and training
- Sales Responsibilities Include - making sales presentations regarding our brands, explain pricing and/or promotions, and follow up weekly with customers
- Provide products samples when needed
- Obtain weekly and monthly goals
- Secure placement of product in the most beneficial location
- Develops and maintains great relationships with customers, attends promotional events and stays up to date on your accounts
- Works with customer to determine case needs and product needs
- Completes orders in the OES system based on customer needs
- Ensures that customer receives the product when needed by working with Warehouse Manager on perfect timing
- If needed, rotates product to ensure its quality
- Stocks shelves, builds POS displays, and maintain shelf standards
- Discusses needs with customer to ensure we are delivery excellent customer service and products
- Educate customers on how Shepherd Distributing is set apart from our competition - no delivery charge, no minimum order, no split case charge, call anytime for "emergency orders."
- Track customer visits, submits weekly reports, and submits appropriate sample requests
- Complete mandatory forms for account credits and work with Office Manager to ensure accuracy
- Updates software with all orders and timeframe for deliveries
- Maintains pitch book with new products, special deals, and price books
- Train customer on product information and offer product tasting to increase sales
- Attend weekly Sales Consultant meeting
- Attend monthly Supplier Sales meetings and/or ride-a-longs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Math Skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Indiana Driver's License
- Able to show proof of Insurance
- Sales Experience
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
FORD Trained Needed Immediately.
Ford- Lincoln- Dodge- Chrysler- Jeep- Kia- Mitsubishi- Chevrolet- Nissan
PLUS Used Car Technicians and Quick Service Technicians
Body and Paint.
Experienced Automotive Technicians are tasked with repairing the most challenging and time-sensitive problems that vehicles have when they arrive at the service department.
DUTIES OF TECHNICIAN:
-Conferring with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work needed to be performed and future repair requirements.
-Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems (engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
-Communicating directly with the service advisor, so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. If additional repairs are needed, provide an accurate estimate of additional time needed to complete repairs.
-Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
-Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
We are experiencing growth and expanding our dealerships, building new facilities, and we need experienced technicians (mechanical and auto body). Do you want to belong to our community? Come experience the community difference. Aggressive pay plans! Sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance!
Kalamazoo Garden Solutions is seeking qualified candidates to enjoy a rewarding seasonal position merchandising live goods. The position includes visiting customer locations using a rotating schedule, and assisting in unloading deliveries, organizing product, creating displays, cross merchandising, and training customer associates on proper merchandising techniques, as well as assisting customers on a daily basis.
Ideal candidate will have customer service and/or merchandising experience. Benefits for this position include flexible scheduling, working outdoors, working with beautiful flowers and other live goods, and the rewards of working with customers!
Starting wage is $11.25/hr based on experience, 20-40 hours per week, minimal travel required, some weekends expected- particularly from "flexible February - October". (season duration subject to availability and location).
We have openings in the following areas:
- Bloomington, IN
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!