Bloomington Job Description Sample
Care Coordination Manager Stac Hospital
Seeking an experienced Care Coordination Manager. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent Case Management/Care Coordination Manager experience . Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program, BSN preferred.
Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
We are seeking a Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Local Routs
- Newer Equipment
- Newer Trucks
- Paid Holidays
- Company Matched HSA
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
FORD Trained Needed Immediately.
Ford- Lincoln- Dodge- Chrysler- Jeep- Kia- Mitsubishi- Chevrolet- Nissan
PLUS Used Car Technicians and Quick Service Technicians
Body and Paint.
Experienced Automotive Technicians are tasked with repairing the most challenging and time-sensitive problems that vehicles have when they arrive at the service department.
DUTIES OF TECHNICIAN:
-Conferring with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work needed to be performed and future repair requirements.
-Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems (engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
-Communicating directly with the service advisor, so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. If additional repairs are needed, provide an accurate estimate of additional time needed to complete repairs.
-Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
-Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
We are experiencing growth and expanding our dealerships, building new facilities, and we need experienced technicians (mechanical and auto body). Do you want to belong to our community? Come experience the community difference. Aggressive pay plans! Sign-on bonus! Relocation assistance!
Correctional Officer / Court Security Officer
The Crawford County Sheriff's Office will be hiring a correctional/security officer who will be sworn to serve the community. The position is open to both male or female officer. He or she will be a commissioned officer who will perform corrections and court security duties in Crawford County Illinois. The deadline for this position is no later than January 12, 2018. The position will require the employee to live in the Crawford County area and so you may be required to relocate to the Crawford County area.
The Crawford County Sheriff’s Office operates a corrections/court security department of highly qualified, well trained, and dedicated staff for the purpose of ensuring the safety of the citizens, the court, correctional staff, and inmates of Crawford County.
The Sheriff is responsible for providing the operational security of the Crawford Co Courthouse as well operating the county jail as a central location for the screening, classification, and detention of all defendants in a secure, humane, and efficient manner. It is done to meet and exceed constitutional requirements, and Illinois Jail Standards, with opportunity for inmates to improve themselves. The position, commissioned by the Sheriff, will be utilized for duties related to the county jail and county courthouse security.
Correctional Officers are responsible for the public’s safety related to jail corrections and court security in Crawford County, Illinois. They are responsible for overseeing individuals who have been arrested and are awaiting trial or who have been sentenced to serve time in jail or prison. Additionally, the position also has the assignment to provide court security at the Crawford Co Court House, to ensure order and security within the courtroom, in order to provide the efficient and secure operation.
The specific duties are broad in scope and include, but are not limited to:
- Being knowledgeable in policy, procedures, and criminal law;
- Enforce rules, keep order, report violations of jail inmates;
- Qualify and be proficient with duty firearms and less than lethal weapons and tactics;
- Supervise the activities of the inmates;
- Supervise citizen visitations with the inmates;
- Oversee the daily care of inmates (medical, sanitation, security, mental health, and feeding);
- Transport and escort inmates between institutions, courtrooms, medical facilitates, and other destinations;
- Work with and assist law enforcement agencies;
- Mental health intervention for the inmates;
- Inspection and searches, ensuring the vigilant prevention of contraband into the jail and courthouse;
- Ensuring the security and integrity of the jail and courthouse;
- Protection and security of the inmates;
- Responsible for physically enforcing courtroom security at the direction of the responsible Judge;
- Enforce courtroom dress;
- Responsible for security of sitting juries;
- Escort defendants and inmates to and from the courtroom;
- Arrest persons who violate court orders, so ordered by the Judge, or by arrest warrant, and the transportation, detention, and protection of those in custody.
- Observe, screen, search, and monitor, all individuals entering, their movement, and exiting the courthouse;
- Provide direction and general information to persons entering the building;
- Write and file incident reports;
- Wear and properly maintain a uniform;
REQUIREMENTS: The requirements for correctional/security officer must be a minimum of age 21, a high school graduate or equivalent, meet physical standards, to include minimum physical power test, and physical medical exam, pass a written comprehension exam, oral interviews, background investigation, successfully complete the corrections academy, and successfully complete 12-month probationary period.
BENEFITS: The correctional security officer position is a contract employee and has a membership with the Fraternal Order of Police who negotiates with Crawford County for wages and benefits.
- The position consists of five (8) eight-hour shifts that rotate hours and days off each month.
- CLOTHING ALLOWANCE: Each deputy receives a uniform/clothing allowance of $650 credit annually.
- HOLIDAYS: The position has 14 paid holidays annually plus an additional holiday in the years of the general election. The position will receive holiday pay, (regular pay plus time and a half) for each hour worked on the holiday. The position will receive regular pay on the holiday if it falls on a day off.
- SICK LEAVE: Sick leave may be carried from year to year up to a maximum of 150 days (1200 hours). After the first year of service, the position receives 1 week of full pay and 1 week of half pay. At the time of retirement, the County will buy-back accrued sick days to a maximum of 480 hours.
- WAGES: As of June 1, 2017, the position has a starting salary $35,601 during the probationary period and an increase in pay after the first year to approximately $37,319. The position includes raises to include both annual cost of living increases as well as longevity increases. There are 15 longevity pay increases under the contract of at least 2% each, and currently tops out at 24 years (approx. $54,186). The position does have many opportunities for overtime and such the full-time employee has first opportunity to work open shifts. In addition to overtime pay, the employee may elect to utilize compensatory time at a rate of time and a half instead of overtime. The position also includes shift differential for each of 3 shifts, evening (.50 per hour on base), late evening (.65 per hour on base), and midnight (.75 per hour on base).
- INSURANCE: Health insurance is provided by Crawford County for the employee at no cost for the HSA plan and $50 a month for the PPO plan. A basic life insurance policy of $10,000 is provided to the employee.
- VACATION: An employee will receive 2 weeks full pay after the first year of employment, 3 weeks after 5 years of service, 4 weeks after 10 years of service, and 5 weeks after 25 years of service.
- PERSONAL: The position will receive 3 personal days annually plus 1 personal day for every 6 months of sick time not used, with the potential to accumulate 5 personal days each year.
- PENSION: The position receives a pension in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) under SLEP (Sheriff’s Law Enforcement Personnel) which is a higher pension rate than regular IMRF and contributions to the IMRF-SLEP are made by the County.
ABOUT THE CRAWFORD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
The Crawford County Sheriff's Office maintains a jail facility with a capacity of 53 inmates to serve Crawford County and its communities. The office has the security responsibilities of the Crawford Co Court House. The office also carries out the duties of traditional law enforcement functions in Crawford Co IL, a county of approximately 19,000. The Crawford County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity employer.
Outside Sales Representative - Account Manager
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Wayne a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Restaurant General Managers - Casual Dining
Fantastic immediate opportunities for Restaurant General Managers with a Fast Growing Corporate Casual Brand in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. Must be passionate about food and service and enjoy working in a structured environment. Looking for professional Restaurateurs who want to help grow a Great Concept and grow their Careers. Great Quality of Life and Great Benefits!
This exciting opportunity offers great training, great compensation & benefits, and much more!
Restaurant General Managers candidates will need a minimum of 3 years of Management Experience in their related role in Full Service Casual Dining or Fast Casual Restaurants Building and Leading Teams, Delivering Memorable Service, and the ability to Drive Profits.
If you meet the requirements as a Restaurant Manager and have a Passion for the Industry and Love to Please the Guest, we will provide you with a Package that includes the following:
- $50k - $65K Base Salary, Plus Bonus
- Medical/Dental/ Vision insurance/ 401k
- Training and Development
- Paid Vacation and great Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Culture
- Growth Opportunities
- Growing Company
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
ResourceOne often knows about openings that are not posted on the job boards.
We get qualified management candidates in front of the decision makers for leading companies.
ResourceOne can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better opportunity for you.
Sending your resume to ResourceOne gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your background.
AND THERE IS NO FEE TO YOU ... The companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified management talent.
ResourceOne recruits Management for corporate and privately owned entertainment, restaurant, retail, and corporate companies. We cover the entire United States.
Account Rep – Advertising & Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Restaurant Assistant Manager- Von Lee
We are seeking a Restaurant Assistant Manager- Peoria to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Hiring Sales Consultants For Wine & Spirits
Shepherd Distributing serves the entire State of Indiana! And, we are continuing our growth!
We are hiring full time wine and spirits
- Selling and merchandising all wine and spirit products distributed by Shepherd Distributing.
- Service all accounts on a weekly basis with product inventory levels, introducing new products, introducing promotions, merchandising products and ensuring that all administrative functions are completed on a daily basis.
- Analyze your accounts on a weekly basis to plan for future needs
- Track daily sales to ensure weekly goals are obtained
- Consultant may focus in on-premise or off-premise sales
- Must obtain a sale permit, be able to pass pre-hire drug screen, criminal background check and other pre-hire testing and training
- Sales Responsibilities Include - making sales presentations regarding our brands, explain pricing and/or promotions, and follow up weekly with customers
- Provide products samples when needed
- Obtain weekly and monthly goals
- Secure placement of product in the most beneficial location
- Develops and maintains great relationships with customers, attends promotional events and stays up to date on your accounts
- Works with customer to determine case needs and product needs
- Completes orders in the OES system based on customer needs
- Ensures that customer receives the product when needed by working with Warehouse Manager on perfect timing
- If needed, rotates product to ensure its quality
- Stocks shelves, builds POS displays, and maintain shelf standards
- Discusses needs with customer to ensure we are delivery excellent customer service and products
- Educate customers on how Shepherd Distributing is set apart from our competition - no delivery charge, no minimum order, no split case charge, call anytime for "emergency orders."
- Track customer visits, submits weekly reports, and submits appropriate sample requests
- Complete mandatory forms for account credits and work with Office Manager to ensure accuracy
- Updates software with all orders and timeframe for deliveries
- Maintains pitch book with new products, special deals, and price books
- Train customer on product information and offer product tasting to increase sales
- Attend weekly Sales Consultant meeting
- Attend monthly Supplier Sales meetings and/or ride-a-longs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Math Skills
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Indiana Driver's License
- Able to show proof of Insurance
- Sales Experience
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
Restaurant Manager - Bedford/Bloomington
For over 80 years, we have delighted our loyal customers with the country’s best, freshest, and tastiest quick-serve dishes – especially the original steak burger and our hand-dipped milkshakes. As we continue to lead and dominate the premium burger and milkshake segment of the restaurant industry we are looking for experienced and service-focused RESTAURANT MANAGERS to lead in Bedford/Bloomington.
Requirements for consideration:
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in Full Service/Casual Dining or QSR as a salaried manager
- Valid Driver's License
- Entrepreneurial Mindset - run it like it's your own
- Hospitality Gene - guest engagement, people development
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a generous compensation package, including (Perks/Benefits):
- Competitive salary + Quarterly bonus
- Growth to Operating Partner (NEW PROGRAM) with Ownership/Financial Distribution
- Outstanding medical/dental/vision options + life insurance plans
- Paid vacation
- Hands-on training, development, and on-boarding program
JOIN OUR TEAM
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!