Blow Off Worker Job Description Sample
Blow Molding Operator- 1St, 2Nd Or 3Rd Shift
Want to work in a friendly environment with an established company driven by their core values? Flambeau is in need of Blow Molding Machine Operators for all shifts at our Sharon Center, Ohio location that want to be an essential part our team in providing a quality product to our customers.
Essential Duties: * Interpretation and recognition of quality expectations in order to meet customer quality.
Physical removal of parts & proper handling from any blow molding press.
Insertion of parts into any secondary fixture, operation of any secondary fixture, physical removal and visual inspection of part to ensure process has been done correctly.
Perform written record keeping to ensure quality standards have been met.
Packing, counting, weighing, labeling and moving parts either manually or with automated assistance as required. Required Skills
Effective communication - oral and written.
Basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions).
Ability to understand and follow work rules, policies, procedures and safety regulations. Required Experience
Candidates are preferred to have at least 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably plastics)and a regular work history.
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or GED in order to be considered. Tracking Code: 216952-942 Job Location: Sharon Center, Ohio, United States
Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular
Multi Blow Header Operator Grd 4
Ayase, 2-die 3 blow national, any multi-die machines OTHER than: 100 Tons, 53 Formax, Multi Blow National The operator will be responsible for learning the skills necessary to maintain production requirements and quality standards. Follow all safety rules.Maintain clean, orderly work area Operate machinery as needed, which will include emptying pans, inspecting/gaging parts, making minor mechanical adjustments.Where applicable, learn to perform minor machine set-ups; including, but not limited to, tooling changes and first piece inspection.Record data for SPC, TS16949 documentation.Move material by operating forklift or using non-motorized devices. Perform minor machine maintenance such as oil changes and tightening of bolts.Performs all other duties as requested by Supervisor or Leadperson.Must be available to work overtime as needed.Required Knowledge and
High School diploma or GED equivalent.Education/training in basic math for blueprint reading, gaging, SPC.Ability to operate personal computer and make data entries.Employer's Job# 48904BRPlease visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Blow Mold Supervisor
As the nation s leading bottled water company, Nestl Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we re also committed to developing our people enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. Nestl Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestl . Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers. Choose a career in Technical & Production and you ll be part of our logistics backbone and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestl Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful not least is you ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits everything you need to grow and thrive in your career. We currently have an opening for a
Blow Mold Supervisor in our Lee, FL factory. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Supervising blowmolding technicians for our high-speed bottling operation.
Overseeing the overall Injection/Blowmolding operation for Sidel blowmolders (ranging from a Series 1, 2 and Universal) as 5 gallon Siapi blowmolder as well as husky injections
Maintenance scheduling and reporting
Responsible for all blowmolding technical and production operations
Assisting with staffing for open positions
Provide development opportunities to injection/blowmolding technicians through cross-training initiatives and setting clear objectives
Qualifications Key qualifications include:
Bachelor's degree with Engineering or Industrial Technology major preferred + 2-4 years of successful current experience in supervising an injection and/or blowmolding group for high-speed, clean manufacturing (beverage, food or pharmaceutical manufacturing preferred).
PLC (Allen Bradley) troubleshooting and programming a plus.
CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) a plus, SAP preferred
Background with preventive maintenance systems in manufacturing
Must have good computer skills including computerized maintenance management systems, working knowledge of MS Office Application, and PLCs (Plant Automation Systems)
Must have good troubleshooting and decision making skills
Must have experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment Nestl Waters North America is the nation s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestl Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you ll receive a competitive total rewards package something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It s not just the work that you ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestl Waters? The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran Category: Operations, Nestle Waters
Blow Molding Process Technician
Come Grow With YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc.
We are currently seeking highly qualified Blow Molding Process Technicians for our NEW Manufacturing Plant located in Romulus, Michigan.
We offer competitive wages and benefits as well as the opportunity to join a team where your opinions and ideas matter. We are a Tier 1 supplier of Automotive Fuel Systems.
The Blow Molding Process Technician is directly responsible for:
- Setup and the correct processing of all machines, equipment and/or processes at YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc.
- To ensure that quality parts are produced effectively and safely at all times.
- To contribute to a work environment where fairness, equality and non-discriminatory practices are the standard.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Setup and operate a variety of material handling, molding, finishing, welding and assembly equipment. Examples: mold setup, welder setup or cutter adjustments.
- Ensure that equipment is operating safely and is producing proper quality parts and meets standard cycle time for each process.
- Monitor processes throughout the shift and effect any adjustments necessary to the process. This would include both production rates and part quality issues.
- Monitor scrap being produced from process and effect changes needed to eliminate root cause of scrap.
- While monitoring process record all required process data in either hardcopy or electronic form as prescribed.
- Maintain and clean machines throughout shift.
- Provide recommendations to engineering about process improvement opportunities.
- Duties as assigned by management.
- Ensure there are no quality or production interruptions or errors due to a lack of giving or seeking information.
- Inform Production Leadership, where necessary, of all events affecting the flow of production.
- Recommend and participate in changes to improve efficiency of the process(s).
- Communicate with on-coming team members with respect to shift performance and scrap.
- Take action to promptly correct or remove all workplace hazards.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This job operates in a manufacturing environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to grasp small items, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms This position requires the ability to lift 60 lbs. on a non-repetitive basis. Must be capable of working on concrete floors for 8 hours per day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- The Process Technician position is manned on all three shifts, with hours to be determined by shift. The employee must be flexible to work the “off-shift”, overtime, and on-call hours, both during the week and on weekends.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Six (6) months experience in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Training or certified in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, PLC, robotics and processing
- Computer literate
NOTE: Over 5 years experience in Manufacturing Industry with familiarity with the listed “Required and “Preferred” can be used for the above.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and complex mechanical equipment
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Orientation
- Problem Solving/Analysis
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must have valid working documents to work in the United States.
AAP/EEO Statement To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at YAPP USA Automotive Systems. Inc. will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Employment decisions shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination or harassment in the workplace. YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight, height, familial status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
YAPP USA Automotive Systems, Inc. uses a proprietary blow molding process for filler pipe systems that enables a reduction in components required as well as improved product quality, for example, fuel filler pipes with molded in tabs and featuring multi-layer conductivity.
Blow Molding Technician
Missouri manufacturer of high quality HDPE, LDPE, PP, PET plastic bottles is now accepting resumes for experienced Blow Molding Technician to join our team. Plastic molding experience is required for this position. Team members responsibilities will be process optimization, troubleshooting, changeovers and preventive maintenance. Weekly production from Monday thru Friday 3 shift operation. We offer excellent benefits and 401K. Wages are commensurate with level of experience and productivity.
Blow Mold Technician – Day Shift And Night Shift
Brooklyn Bottling Company of Milton New York
Milton, New York
Union Hourly Employee. Company fully paid family health care and dental coverage.Essential Duties and
Responsibility for the systematic problem solving/trouble shooting of PET Blow Mold Assembly equipment using strong mechanical ability, effective communication skills as well as a demonstration of leadership skills.
Start-up and shutdown of Molding and assembly equipment in accordance with the Production Schedule.
Careful handling and attention to Molds and assembly equipment to provide consistent part and quality protection of all company assets. Documents all Blow Mold set-up and supports recording of downtime.
Assure adherence to quality standards and specifications.
Maintain Production Goals for efficiency and scrap.
Prepares the molds and fixtures for storage after the completion of each Production run.
Notifies Production Manager and Maintenance Manager of downtime issues and advises of recurring problems in the Production area which adversely affect Productivity.
Tags all tools and fixtures according to the work order procedure
Troubleshoots process related issues while adhering to set-up documentation to maintain consistent quality and production requirements.
Identifies defects in Mold Equipment and Assembly.
Records any process changes that have been made during the shift
Ability to perform as an operator if so required as well as a material handler and Manufacturing back-up supervisor
Give direction to other employees in relation to work assignments
Practices GMP Policy and techniques keeping the work area clean organized and hazard free.Physical
While performing the duties of this job an individual is required to stand or walk and is frequently asked to reach with hands and arms. They may stoop, kneel, bend, push, twist, turn, and pull. The individual occasionally will lift or move up to 50 lbs. They are required to be alert and awake throughout their shift and is required to communicate with other employees in the plant.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
2-4 years’ experience working with Injection and Blow Mold equipment
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
Ability to conduct analysis and present alternative solutions to make repairs and adjustments to fix problems
Work as a team member and ability to make informed decisions
Blow Mold Machine Operator
We are currently recruiting for 1st and 2nd shift Blow Mold Operators for a company located in West Bend, WI
1st shift 5:45am-2pm and 2nd shift 1:45pm-10pm
Up to $18.00/hr DOE (temp-hire or direct hire)Responsibility from production to packaging:
SITE Staffing does not accept phone calls regarding any job postings. If interested in a position, please submit your resume for review. If accepted as a possible candidate you will be contacted within 48hrs. We do not contact those candidates that are not invited to complete our application. If you have any questions regarding our postings, we ask that you submit those inquiries via email.
*Equal Opportunity Employer * Defined by Diversity * Accredited Member of BBB*
Blow Molding Maintenance Leader
The Maintenance / Journeyman shall:
The Blow Molding Maintenance Leader directs and coordinates the activities of Blow Molding Section and aids in formulating and administering organization policies, goals and objectives.
1. Operates and coordinates the blow molding machine(s) and provides guidance for maintenance needs to the blow molding maintenance technician(s).
2. Establishes standards and procedures for the blow molding machine and molds / customer specific part changeovers.
3. Oversees blow molding machine(s) process for correctness, high quality and timeliness.
4. Set and maintain KPI targets in line with company production goals.
5. Reviews and analyzes activities, costs and operational effectiveness of all molding operations for progressing toward stated goals and objectives.
6. Development and implementation of a production model aimed at eliminating waste, improving costs and delivery and instills continuous improvement and prevention.
1. The installation, maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair of blow molding equipment; also preventative maintenance on machinery.
2. The formulation and administration of company policies and goals with senior management staff; also writing and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analyses (JSAs).
3. Communicating company policies and goals to ensure they are progressing toward assignments.
4. Ensuring that the blow molding system has the proper resources to support daily operations of the Plant to meet customer requirements; also completing daily maintenance and repair logs; also maintaining Plant records and logs in an orderly and timely fashion; also maintaining and securing work tools; ensure that the Maintenance Department is clean and orderly; ordering tools and machinery parts.
5. Assisting Plant Manager / Maintenance Manager, when required / requested, on all 3rd party and customer audits.
6. Performing back up for assembly line; conduct OJT for new technicians.
1. Communicate, enforce and assign resources to meet company goals and objectives in the Blow Molding Section.
2. Develop and implement a suitable preventative maintenance model for the blow molding system to achieve company goals and objectives.
3. Assist in the development and enforcement of the company budget and capital investment requirements.
1. HS Diploma (BS in Engineering definitely a bonus) or Equivalent Experience and acceptance through the interview process; proficient in writing, arithmetic, document (blue print) reading,
2. 10 Years Maintenance Experience in PET processing with a thorough understanding of Continuous Improvement, Advanced Quality Techniques, Lean Manufacturing and Sources of Waste.
3. Logical fault finding and problem solving skills.
Experienced Blow Mold Technician
Growing manufacturing facility in Montgomery Al now has openings for experienced blow mold technicians. Positions are full time and permanent and wage is doe.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years blow mold experience candidates who have experience with manufacturing industrial plastics will go to the top of the list.
We work 8 -10 hours shifts, typically Monday through Friday with overtime required as needed.
Candidates must have 2 forms of id, a clean background, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Apply today we need you working tomorrow!
Blow Molding Technician
Essential Job Duties and
- Responsible for mold change and machine adjustments.
- Start up and shut down of machines.
- Operate forklift to replace molds.
- Use Forklift to move molds.
- Conduct minor repairs and change inserts.
- Responsible for the operation, repair, and maintenance of high volume blow molding machines.
- Monitor production quantities for color change, mold change and product completions.
- Execute all activities within the scope of approved procedures and sets priorities necessary to accomplish pre-determined goals.
- Ensure safe working practices are followed.
- Maintain acceptable level of housekeeping by 5S standards in the assigned work area.
- Promote, attain, and maintain safety, quality, and environmental awareness and requirements in the area of responsibility.
- Identify and resolve issues in the assigned cell regarding equipment, machines, personnel, process, training and materials, which conflict in obtaining maximum quality of production and efficiencies.
- Monitor equipment in the assigned cell and write maintenance repair tickets in order to reduce spoilage (scrap), down time and ensure the maximum output of production while maintaining acceptable quality standards.
- Inspect machines hourly in the assigned cell to ensure production of acceptable quality parts to prevent mass production of defective or unacceptable parts (scrap).
- Accurately report daily shift performances, which include but not limited to safety, quality, labor hours, production tickets, scrap, and first part approvals.
- Recommend methods to improve processes and practices, equipment performance and efficiency of operations.
- Must be able to read electrical ladder logic prints.
- Must be able to replace blown fuses and troubleshoot minor electrical problems.
- Must be able to troubleshoot support equipment (grinders, blenders, hopper loaders, and chillers.
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Requirements and
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience Minimum of three (3) years of blow molding plastics processing and maintenance experience.
- Experience in machine start-up and shutdown. Knowledge of basic machine functions
- Must have own tools.
Must be able to speak, read and write English.
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Able to lift 30 lbs. up to 10 times per day during a 12 hour shift. Able to manipulate tools with both hands and stand for long periods during a shift. Able to stoop and bend. Able to walk quickly and climb stairs.
- Work Environment: Hot in summer months; cold during winter months.
Basic data entry.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communicate quickly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Mechanical aptitude.
Tools & Equipment used:
Must provide own tools.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!