Blow Pit Helper Job Description Sample
Must be experienced cooking over live fire in a commercial/restaurant setting. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Cooking over hickory fired pit as well as in an electric rotisserie smoker
- Cleaning of the pit and smoker on a regular basis to ensure food quality and maintenance of equipment
- Cutting meat to order and servicing customer orders throughout the course of the day
- Limit waste and profit loss through portion control and proper cooking/cutting procedures
- Cleanliness and organization of the meat cooler maintained according to health code standards
- Proper rotation of food products to limit loss due to spoilage
- Cleanliness and organization of wood storage and outside smoker area
Starting pay is negotiable and depends on experience of the applicant!!!
Must have reliable transportation and open schedule availability!!!
Production Supervisor- 3Rd Shift- Plastic Blow Molding
Production Supervisor- 3rd Shift – CKS Packaging, Inc.
CKS Packaging, Inc., a leader and growing manufacturer of rigid plastic containers needs a qualified 3rd shift (11 p.m.-7am) supervisor in DALLAS with hands-on experience supervising employees and knowledge of plastic extrusion/blow molding processes. Competitive pay and benefits for qualified candidates with verifiable success supervising production personnel in plastic molding manufacturing.
What’s In it for You?
o Stable, growing organization with opportunity for future advancement of qualified candidates if successful in supervisory assignments
o Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
o Paid vacation after one year of service
o Excellent medical/dental benefits at modest employee contributions
o 401k participation with Company matching contributions upon completion of one year of service
Bi-lingual English / Spanish skills are preferred
This role is responsible for Safety, Quality and Production for the plant during assigned shift hours. You will be required to teach, train and retain employees while enforcing all company policies, procedure, work rules and work instructions. This involves managing approx. 35 employees - a mix of full time and temps.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, &
o Hands-on practical experience with extrusion or blow molding [Bekum/Uniloy] of rigid plastic containers;
o Successful previous experience supervising hourly employees engaged in production, maintenance, and support of plastic manufacturing operations
o Effectively communicating expectations/requirements
o Monitoring performance, coaching, counseling, and developing employees
o Guiding/leading personnel engaged in machine start-ups, changeovers, and troubleshooting production equipment
o Maximizing production efficiencies by allocating people, maintaining support for equipment, and maintaining work flow
o Leading by exhibiting personal commitment to standards of attendance, behavior, policy/rules compliance, safety, and quality
o Assist in production flow, completing rework, and other tasks as necessary
o Maintain employee records (such as performance and attendance), administer counseling/discipline, and maintain production records as directed
o Develop cooperative working relationships with other functional managers
o Meet essential function of reliable, regular, consistent attendance six days/ week
Principals only – qualified candidates apply on line through Career Builder link
RECRUITERS DO NOT RESPOND OR CONTACT CKS OR REFER OR ‘SKILL MARKET’ CANDIDATES
TO CKS FOR THIS POSITION
Blow Mold Operator
MAUSER USA LLC has an opportunity for a Blow Mold Operator in its plastic manufacturing plant in Geismar, LA. MAUSER is a leading global supplier of industrial packaging solutions, manufacturing a variety of plastic, steel and fiber containers for a diverse customer base spanning industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical, amongst others. MAUSER is experiencing significant growth – both organically as well as through acquisition – therefore the opportunities for successful individuals can be significant. The Company is also preparing for an IPO (Initial Public Offering) so this is an exciting time full of potential for the organization.
The success of our many production operations hinges on our ability to safely produce quality products, on-time, every time, for our large and diverse customer base. A key component of this mission is our Maintenance department. The talented group of tradesmen we have throughout our production facilities are responsible for ensuring the plant’s sophisticated machinery (i.e. blow molders) and tooling are running properly and efficiently. Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for performing preventative maintenance on all facility machines as well as repairing any machines to minimize downtime. Mechanics are also challenged with performing efficient changeovers as our production facilities shift to various customer orders and SKUs.
Mauser offers a solid and competitive pay and benefits package and a rewarding place to work
Read, comprehend and apply information from product specifications and quality procedures in order to produce quality products that meet customer requirements.
- Communicate with employees on proceeding and succeeding shifts to establish process stability and to ensure smooth transition between shifts.
- Responsible for recording weights, accurate production counts, accurate reject counts and responsible for correct markings.
- Responsible for cutting down, sawing and grinding reject drums in accordance with Company procedures.
- Responsible for housekeeping at the blow mold area including grinders, blenders, filters, testing area and proper storage of drums.
- Maintain housekeeping standards around assigned machine, in production are and around material storage areas.
- Monitor and report quality deficiencies and machine malfunctions.
- Assist in the training of less experienced blow mold operators.
- May operator a forklift.
- Works safely on the job by utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment and using proper procedures.
- Ensure machine does not run out of materials by monitoring regrind and virgin plastic levels.
- Make necessary process adjustments to ensure the quality of container is acceptable, per established guidelines.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Exercise responsibility with equipment and vehicles.
- Clean driving record (no property damage accidents or DUI's within the past 3 years).
- Forklift certification
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible enough to handle equipment safely and sensibly.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs overhead.
- Vision: 20/20 corrected and normal hearing range.
- Good hand/eye coordination and motor skills.
- Must be able to stand, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
PE Drums: No matter their size, MAUSER PE drums can handle any job you throw at them. Thoroughly tested, thoroughly dependable.
Bottles: MAUSER will surprise you with our great variety.
Jerrycans & Fassetts (R): State-of-the-art-packaging for your state-of-the-art-products.
Medical Waste Containers: Superior Solutions for institutions in the healthcare sector.
Blow Molding Manager High Density Polyethylene
Blow Molding Manager (High Density PolyEthylene)
This opportunity is for a HDPE Blow Molding Manager to work at an excellent packaging company. Company offers comprehensive benefits, a good work environment, and competitive pay.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
· Ensure products are of high quality in accordance with customer specifications
· Monitor production areas to assure successful safety, quality, and efficiency
· Effectively help in the hiring process to bring on new qualified employees
· Very competitive pay (Approx. 90K/year + substantial bonus potential...Pay can vary based on experience)
· Comprehensive benefits
· Manage a group of approximately 80 - 100 people
· Primarily work 1st shift hours
· Strong leadership experience
· Experience with HDPE blow molding (This position requires a candidate to have high density polyethylene blow molding)
Blow Molding Operator / Mechanic - 1St Shift
Responsibilities of the Position
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative
maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-over’s and production line set ups.
- Maintain a good attendance and work weekends occasionally.
- Train all employees on tasks as needed.
- Enforce company rules regarding safety, discipline, cooperation and teamwork.
- Attend selected meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Pm Pit Cook
Must have 3-5 years cooking smoked meats. Has knowledge of cooking in a open pit . Serve-safe certified . Has a passion for serving . Needs to have understanding Brisket Pork shoulders, Spare Ribs and Chicken. Apply in Person at Pit Boss BBQ Hapeville
Automotive Pit Tech
- Manage all pit responsibilities
- Complete pit knowledge
- Knowledge of automotive parts
Extrusion Blow Molding
• Extrusion Blow Molding HELP WANTED
• Cortland Plastics International is a growing continuous extrusion blow molder located in the beautiful Finger Lakes area of Central New York and we are seeking highly motivated individuals for the
• following position:
• Process Technicians: Hands on experience with the ability to perform set-ups and maintain process control related to time, pres- sure, and temperature adjustments on BEKUM, Uniloy, Rocheleau and Automa blow molding equipment. General machine, secondary equipment, and support equipment maintenance will be required.
• Our benefits include Health Insurance, 401K plan, paid holidays and vacation time.
• For more information about us, please visit our website at www. cortlandplastics.com
• Please email resumes including salary history to: kbreed@cortland- plastics.com.
Job Description and
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented.
Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
Though we may be called by different Titles (Pit Clerks, Pit Administrators and Pit Admins) the responsibilities remain the same. Pit Admin’s act as the communication link that keeps important information flowing between the Casino Cage and Table Games.
*Responsible for issuing, redeeming and securing markers *Verifying guest signatures, voiding markers and redemptions issued in error *Pit and table balances/Marker Accountabilities *Data entry of player ratings and manual fills/credits *Marker transfers to Casino Cage *Enrolling and scanning guest ID’s into Patron Management, and reviewing/approving all ID’s for Title 31 *Assisting Casino Service Team Leads (CSTL) and Casino Mangers with shift roll, data entry of closing inventory and keys for secured cards, dice and tile storage
*A valid Nevada Gaming License is required and must be obtained before entering position *Must be 21 years of age or older *Knowledge of proper Title 31 procedures is preferred but not required *Previous experience in a luxury resort casino is preferred but not required
- Job Title:* Admin Pit
Development Engineer - Injection Blow Molding
Job DescriptionWhen you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.What You’ll Get to Do: As a Development Engineer for injection blow molding, your ideas will bring new products to life as you design and develop process and manufacturing plans from concept to launch.
You’ll be developing a wide variety of new injection blow molded products and playing a significant role in affecting new product introductions. Your expertise in design for manufacturability, plastics materials, equipment and processes will help us rapidly deliver profitable products. You will lead product and process development projects, develop plans that meet specifications and be a key solutions provider.
Make an impact for your career, our customers and the world with this exciting opportunity to collaborate with others like you to drive change, implement new technology and mentor team members. How You’ll Make a Difference: · Process Design and Development: Review product designs to enhance Design for Manufacturability, determine process feasibility and development options, select equipment and tooling. You’ll then work on development plans with mold makers, contract manufacturers, prototyping services, equipment or other service suppliers. · Engineering Project Management:
Plan and execute the broader process development activities within a cross functional team, from concept through product launch. · Detailed Process Development: Develop detailed process development plans by applying failure mode analysis, process analytical tools, design of experiments, sound plastic part and mold design practices. Your final manufacturing plans will meet specifications for product, mold and equipment requirements within project capital and product cost guidelines. · Verification and Validation:
You’ll own and be accountable for FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ activities to ensure process verification and validation for molds, equipment and molding processes. You’ll also assist in maintaining intellectual property rights for new processes. · Partner with Great Coworkers: Communicate with Marketing, Product Development, Industrial Design and other Operations team members to resolve process, mold and equipment details that differ from concepts or new product specifications. Celebrate your process development success and plans as you present at review meetings.
Education · B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Plastics Engineering or related field or equivalent relevant work experience of 8 or more years.
Experience · Five or more years of process development experience with Injection Blow Molded and/or Injection Stretch Blow molded products (blow molding). · Extensive experience with establishing process conditions and solving product quality issues by understanding the relationships of material, product design, tooling, machine and processing conditions. · Experience with evaluating and selecting mold tooling, plastic resins and processing equipment. · Experience with structured process qualifications, design of experiments, data analysis and technical writing is desired. · Experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), ISO standards, Lean Manufacturing concepts and familiarization of FDA regulations desired. · Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 10- 20% of the time). Knowledge, Skills & Abilities · Excellent technical skills, including demonstrated project management, organization, and planning. · Analytical nature, responds positively to challenges and a problem solver · Responsive, results oriented and task driven · Proficiency in engineering project and resource management, timelines, and capital budgets. · Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving methodology to understand root cause and implement solutions. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!