Blue Bell Job Description Sample
- Directs and manages project development from beginning to end.
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis.
- 8+ years of Project Management
- 5+ years work in a large-scale project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
Consulting position with open end date contract, initial term is 3-6 months with possible extensions.
(Hourly rate will be identified DOE)
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
- Is competent in 1 high level language (NodeJS, Go, Java, Scala, Python, Ruby, C, Rust, Lua etc)
- Is competent in Bash.
- Is competent in deploying immutable infrastructure.
- Is competent in debugging software issues.
- Is competent in building, testing, and deploying software in an automated fashion using any high level language mentioned above.
- Is competent in the OSI model.
- Is competent in the most common protocols. http, tcp, etc.
- Knowledge of the patterns used in the 12 factor app is probably a good thing to have.
- And has monitored infrastructure before, preferably in a dynamic environment.
Please email your resume or use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
This individual will work closely with the management staff to create a work environment that supports change and models accountability for staff, as well as play a key role in implementing the culture and work environment that promotes and inspires an active, continuous improvement philosophy regarding products and services, in line with our company mission statement, which is as follows:
With passion and a singular focus, we improve the health outcomes of premature and medically complex newborns through provider collaboration and parental engagement.
- Assists management with all contracting agreements, third-party agreements and vendor supplier relationships.
- Protects the company's rights in contract negotiations, settlements, and litigation.
- Consults with internal clients on legal issues.
- Manages external counsel, if needed, to manage specialized legal issues.
- Ensures compliance with trademarks, patents, intellectual property, and trade secrets.
- Ensures compliance and provides guidance on compliance and regulatory issues that impact the business.
- Creates business legal reports and correspondence, and effectively presents information to senior management.
- Responds to inquiries from regulatory agencies, customers, and the business community.
- Ensures and oversees current customer contractual requirements, and ensures the company is meeting its obligations.
- Works in conjunction with Quality Management regarding any corrective action plans from customers, fraud waste and abuse reporting, and any other misdirected communications/HIPAA requirements.
- Educates personnel on any regulatory or legal requirements that affect our business and of which they need to be made aware.
- Oversees and manages the state-specific regulatory requirements regarding our services and the necessary licenses (RN, MD, UR, etc.) required for the company to do business in a particular state.
- Works in conjunction with human resources for any employee/personnel issues that require legal input on the appropriate management and next steps.
- Juris Doctor, with admission to the state bar.
- Eight or more years of experience in healthcare law preferred.
- Five years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating health care contracts.
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of solving complex problems; strong consensus builder.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business preferred.
- Experience with data privacy issues, PHI/PII.
- Must be adept at Excel, Word and PowerPoint at a minimum.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills and work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- 401K with company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Business Casual Work environment
- Team orientated events throughout the year
- Role specific - partial or full telecommuting (after training period)
Need GC/USC and must work on W2
Immediate need for "Senior Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst" at Blue Bell, PA
The Senior Technical Product Owner (Sr. TPO) uses specialized depth and experience to oversee the writing and modifying of complex technical functional requirements for a complex product – these are derived from the business requirements and form the foundation of what the engineers will code/implement in order to achieve business asks.
- Collaborate with agile teams to build and manage new features and capabilities while delivering desired business impact.
- While providing thought leadership to Program Governance activities such as prioritization and negotiating with stakeholders on backlog priorities.
- Responsible for owning the technical roadmap and non-functional requirements for product (e.g. page rendering times, how long it takes to log in, response on service calls).
- Work with disparate business groups to optimize business and financial case for how technology will deliver their projects.
- Create, evolve and communicate feature area specifications that form cohesive, iterative plans that align to the multi release vision.
- Write Definition of Ready user stories and maintain groomed backlog for business stakeholder priorities, and incorporate architectural changes recommended by engineering into user stories.
- Proactively resolve upstream dependencies and resolve conflict effectively across teams.
- Advocate for process improvements through an understanding of the engineering lifecycle and previous experience.
- Monitor and instrument products for business outcomes and tech product health.
- Integrate and deploy tooling (e.g. Git and Jenkins) for team (place hold capacity).
- Enable test automation (i.e. acceptance criteria should be clear, agreed upon and tests should be automated).
- Focus on reducing tech debt when value can be measured in efficiency and quality metrics.
- 8-12 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree; 6-10 years of experience with Master's degree; 4-8 years of experience with PhD.;
- 14-18 years of experience without degree.
- Previous coding experience preferred.
- Experience working in technology or in close engagement on component preferred.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field.
Norristown, Pennsylvania Job #11626005
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatologic services. The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails. Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
Netsuite Consultant - PA, NJ Area
AdaptaLogix is looking for a detail oriented, NetSuite Consultant for our growing practice. Using the NetSuite platform, you will play a critical role in implementing solutions for our many Life Science clients. The NetSuite Consultant role will be responsible for designing and implementing NetSuite solutions for public pharmaceuticals.
- Perform full NetSuite implementations, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training as needed.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant handling at least 2 NetSuite implementations
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits
Contract Manager II
This position is responsible for contract negotiation, commercial contract management/administration and related activities in accordance with corporate strategies and business objectives.
The Contract Manager II shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Assemble and analyze project information considering all possible commercial aspects of the project in accordance with Linde internal procedures (e.g. client's financial background, taxes, duties, projected interest, export regulations, customs regulations, shipping facilities).
Review of the relevant proposal documents.
Commercial risk evaluation and application of Linde risk management tools.
Review of contract terms and conditions in cooperation, if necessary, with Linde legal counsel.
Drafting of a commercial proposal in accordance with Linde contract guidelines
Reconciliation of the commercial proposal with the Project Manager.
Contract negotiations with the client in accordance with Linde corporate contracting and risk management guidelines.
After contract award to LINDE assume responsibility for all commercial and legal matters, including:
Preparation of Terms & Conditions Summary
Commercial Kick-off Meeting
Manage and update contract value and payment plan in SAP-SD
Issue invoices to clients and monitor receipt of payment
Export credit insurance and/or other insurance
Review client letters of credit prior to issuance
Oversee preparation of documents related to letters of credit drafts
Corporate or bank guarantees required in sales contracts
Coordinate the resolution of tax issues (e.g. sales tax, permanent establishment, withholding taxes)
Review of Job Change Notices, as required.
Support Project Manager in identifying and resolving claims and/or back charges
Resolution of warranty issues.
Interface with Procurement and Subcontracting Department as needed, to ensure:
Flow down of relevant clauses of client contract
Opportunities to pass through claims and back charges from client to vendors/ subcontractors and vice versa.
Juris Doctorate (preferred) or equivalent experience.
Three years of experience in contract negotiation and administration.
International/intercultural experience preferred.
Understanding of contract law and risk management principles
Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects.
Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office software; Word, Excel.
Clinical Trial Manager – Real World Solutions And Late Phase Services
Operational Study Manager – Real World Solutions
Location – Blue Bell, PA or Remote US
The fundamental focus of this role is to manage study teams on a variety of Real World Solutions projects and achieve successful delivery of operational activities (site management, clinical monitoring and data review) by meeting internal and external client requirements.
Working on different global studies for the full project lifecycle, your key responsibilities will include:
To manage all study site related activities
To assume responsibility for project planning, set-up and conduct, communication and reporting and training of the study team
To supervise the site recruitment and patient-enrolment stages of the study
To liaise with the client for all site related issues, progress and risk
To create study tools and dashboards (specifically related to study status and site performance), to create project documents and templates including training materials
To plan on-site visits as required
To lead the study team of Site Management Associates and Clinical Research Associates across a region
To review and approve monitoring visit reports
To manage the operational budget, identify out of scope tasks and escalate as required
To manage and forecast resource needs to ensure project profitability
To collaborate with colleagues in our Biometrics department for delivery of data management deliverables, to oversee the clinical data review process and ensure quality control steps are planned and completed
Contribute to business development activities by participating in proposals and bid defenses when required
Client management experience, including strong presentation skills and ability to speak to all aspects of clinical operations at project level
A robust knowledge of clinical research, preferably inclusive of Real World/Phase III, including study designs, GxP regulations and technologies / approaches associated with data management
3+ years clinical research experience including site monitoring and/or management of study sites and clinical operations through the full project lifecycle
Experience leading professional staff in a clinical research environment
Read, write and speak fluent English
Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution required
- Client management, team leadership, knowledge of and experience in clinical research.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
IAM And Active Directory Specialist
IAM and Active Directory Specialist
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Unisys as a company helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Unisys is committed to delivering results that endure. The specialist will provide support and focus on the Identity and Access Management (IAM) and design services for Microsoft Active Directory capability area. Support Federal, State, Local and commercial clients across markets, including financial services and life sciences in assessing current IAM capabilities, exploring the impact of new technologies and capabilities, and deploying new IAM products and integrating them with existing products to improve business operations, reduce security risks, and meet regulatory requirements. This role will also be the primary support for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools and Active Directory (AD).
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist provides analytical ability and creativity in developing and implementing solution deliverables for a medium to large sized project or major segments of a larger project. Provides technical advice to Sales Executive, Client Executive, Project Managers, Solutions Architect, and gives technical direction to team members.
Apply hands-on experience with deploying leading edge IAM and AD commercial tools, the ability to quickly and efficiently assess a client's current state and gaps, and leveraging communication expertise to interact with executive leaders, business unit managers, and information technology staff. This position requires significant knowledge across multiple platforms, processes or architectures.
5+ years of experience with deploying IAM solutions, including user provisioning, role-based access control, and authentication and authorization
Experience in communicating with clients at multiple levels of an organization.
Experience with one or more IAM products, including directories, multi-factor authentication, provisioning tools, and single-sign-on tools.
Understanding of Federal, State and Local security regulations, including policies, procedures (FedRAMP, CJIS, HIPAA and NIST guidelines)
Experience with Cloud-based systems and deploying IAM to Software as a Service solutions
Experience with designing and deploying IAM process workflow
Knowledge of solution protocols, including SSL/TLS, HTTP, SAML, Kerberos, S/MIME, SCIM, and oAuth.
Site Mgmt Associate 2
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 85 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are someone who wants to be part of a fabulous group; a group that really supports their folks and promotes from within! Science, Clinical Trials and Data are your passion, and you want to be a part of drug research and development, then this is for you! You also enjoy tracking clinical studies and being a part of the big picture!
Still here? Good. Because if this is you, Late Phase Services would love to meet you!
What will you be doing?
As a Site Management Associate, you will perform investigative site recruitment/feasibility, essential document collection and review, clinical status tracking, in-house site management, and data review activities in accordance with the study protocol, client and/or PRA standard operating procedures (SOPs), and all applicable guidelines and regulatory requirements (e.g. ICH-GCP, and country/region specific).
What will you be doing? As a Site Management Associate, you will perform investigative site recruitment/feasibility, essential document collection and review, clinical status tracking, in-house site management, and data review activities in accordance with the study protocol, client and/or PRA standard operating procedures (SOPs), and all applicable guidelines and regulatory requirements (e.g. ICH-GCP, and country/region specific).What do you need to have?
Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
Prior experience using computerized information systems required.
Extremely organized and don't mind beingon the phone 90% of the time
Minimum of one year Clinical trials support, Data Coordination or pharmaceutical industry experience required.
Office-based or clinical experience required
Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent from an accredited institution is required.
A degree in a clinical, science, or health-related field is preferred.
Prior customer service experience preferred
Proficiency in additional languages preferred
Prior experience using computerized information systems required; experience with Electronic Data Capture, PC Windows, word processing, and electronic spreadsheets preferred
Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!