Bluefield Job Description Sample
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Class A Lease Purchase Program
Cowan CDL A Lease Purchase Program Details
New or Certified Pre-Lease Peterbilt (579s)
Instant Credit ? No Money Down
$1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC)
OTR (Long Haul Freight: 2,500 - 3,000 Miles/week)
$ 1,500 Sign On Bonus --> SPECIAL: Two Weeks No Payment!
Mostly Drop & Hook ? No Touch Freight
300,000 Mile Warranty
Great Pay & Endless Support
Flexible Home Time
No Trailer Or Equipment Rental Fees
Paid Tolls & Scales
Factory Installed APU & Omnitracs
National Maintenance Network W/ Discount
Below Is What A Typical Week Would Be Like For A Successful Owner Operator Working A Full Week:
3,000 Miles @ $1.15 Per Mile (Includes Line Haul Plus Current FSC) = $3,450
Scheduled Pay Increases -- After 90 Days: $.02 CPM, After 1 Year: $.04 CPM
Interest Rate Less Than 7%
Fuel Estimate = $1,091 (Current Net Fuel Cost Including Discounts @ $2.55 Per Gal) (3,000 Miles/7.0 MPG = 428 Gallons)
Truck Payment = $544 (Peterbilt 579 - $482.50 - QUALCOMM $13 - APU $48.50)
Maintenance And Security Escrow Deduction = $360 ($0.12 Per Mile)
Miscellaneous Business Expenses (Insurance, Occupational Accident Coverage, Tags, 2290 Tax Form, etc.) = $185
Net Take Home = $1,270
Your Success Is Our Goal
Not only will Cowan put you in a brand new Peterbilt 579 model with instant credit and no money down, we'll always be there providing you reduced fuel rates, access to a strong freight network to keep you moving, and the business support team you'll need to succeed.
Cowan leads the trucking industry in lowest driver turnover.
Our Locations SDL2017
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Local Company Drivers And Part Time Team Work
What we Offer
Excellent, Low-Cost Insurance:
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Family as low as $75.70 per week
Individual as low as $30.55 per week
Reduced medical premiums available if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Hearing
Uniform & Wellness Programs
Paid Time Off (up to 8 weeks)
Profit Sharing and 401k
Career Advancement Opportunities
Safe and secure facilities
Home every week:
Start Sunday night or early Monday morning; return Friday night
If team "fill in" is not needed, some solo runs are available
70% team "fill in" and 30% local dedicated accounts
May be placed on other dedicated accounts as needed, which are day runs
Starting Pay: 44 CPM split for "fill in" team position:
Other accounts pay ranges from $15.75-$17 per hour
Time critical freight
Valid Class A CDL
Must have any verifiable tractor-trailer experience in past 10 years (recruiter will review)
Must live within 150 miles from:
21 years of age or older
CDL A Owner Operators
Truck Driver Benefits:
Average 2500 miles per week
Dedicated Lanes Expedited Sign-On
Fuel Card Program
Discounts, Tires, Fuel
Health Insurance Options
Sign on Bonus
Onsite Paid Orientation
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A CDL
23 years old and older
10 yrs of employment history
No more than 6 employers in 3 years
No serious violations in last 5 years
No more than 3 violations in the last 3 years
We Train Customer Experience Reps! - Bluefield
If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! Our Internal Customer Experience Representatives primarily work with internal and third-party customers to resolve account issues such as modifying work orders and account creation. They also perform technical troubleshooting and resolve customer service issues for our bulk commercial customers and field technicians.
Primary job duties and responsibilities of an Internal Customer Experience Representative include:
Work primarily with internal customers such as in-home technicians and sales partners and occasionally with external customers
Assist in-home technicians with the following:Activation of customer services
Work order modifications
Adding smart home services for proper billing
Assist commercial sales partners with account management
Assist residential customers living in multi-family dwellings, like apartment buildings, with customer service issues
Support other commercial customers such as airlines, audio only, hotels, and bulk distribution customers with customer service and technical issues
An Internal Customer Experience Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
Regular and predictable attendance
Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Internal Customer Experience Representative will have the following:
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
Six-months of related customer service experience and/or training preferred
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
Ability to problem solve and use resources on proprietary software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
Helpful attitude and a willingness to support your colleagues who may be directly interacting with our customers
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
Sr. Recruiters (Remote / Corporate-Sniper ) 15+ Yrs: Dod, Defense, Engineering, Cyber-Security
- Provided any recruiting tools necessary for your success as a recruiter and staffing team.
- Not a recruiting position which you'll be 'set-up to fail.'
- Sr. Recruiter (s); Remote / Virtual with 25% travel. To drive corporate staffing from ground- UP.
- College degree is NOT required.
- Seeking "career recruiters" even if economic laps in employment.
- Sniper recruiting (more time sourcing/relationship building) - not spam recruiting.
- Required to know your targets with skill-set ranges acceptable (spam spends time with spam more than targeted results).
- Strong industry experience within; DoD, Cyber-Security, Defense.
- Full-Cycle duties range from: sourcing, closing, negotiating offers/options, offer letters, background checks within corporate requirements.
- Required to call candidates advising JOB description eMailed.
- Required to contact candidates outside employment hours with weekend hours (for hard to reach contacts). Regular hours to 7p - speakig with candidates outside employment hours. However, Fridays are flexible with only morning.
- Morning global meeting with leadership teams.
- Attend your division Hiring Managers and HR remote meetings to hear about new projects or project changes. They'll ask you (briefly) about their division recruiting and if obstacles (on both sides) which they might offer assistance to the recruiter as well, etc.Believing, by their division recruiter attending the technical/engineering meetings - their division recruiter will have a great 'visual' of staffing needs / more associated with Hiring Manager team / helps the recruiter to perform their jobs with more sniper recruiting techniques. Basically, recruiters are truly partnered with the Hiring Manger team, more than HR Team. It's a dotted line to HR . With straight line to your division VP on his budget.
- Strong customer service and closing skills.
- Excellent, staffing- Time-Management
- Pre-qualify candidates in 10-15 minutes with understanding they're busy - get to the root of the JOB in a kind, quick, and professional manor while reaching candidates on phone. Don't need to schedule, long, pre-qualifying, phone interviews when a sniper recruiter.
- Thorough understanding of 2-3 page 'rocket-science' JOB descriptions.
- Not intimidated by resumes 2-5 pages long with ability to read between resume lines past key-words.Client does not limit candidates resumes or decline top candidates with detailed resume; as the more detailed the better. Basically, client accepts candidates 'master resumes' submitted, and to ensure 'no candidate left in the dust.'
- Required to understand or strong 'self-efficient' and 'pro-active' research: industries, alternative skill-sets, with project knowledge's.
- Required to drive Hiring Manager process within Human Resource process.
- Seeking self-efficient recruiters as 'no hand-holding.'
- Ability to thoroughly track ATS with precision for 'open, hire, close' ratio's.
- Post JOBs.
- Create JOB orders.
- Human Resource (general) legal and ethical knowledge's.
- Permanent Corporate Staffing; Leadership, Engineering, Government, Cyber-Security.
- Contract Staffing for Engineering and Consultants billing: $65.00-$400.00+/hr. Internal corporate recruiters will: find, negotiate and retain the internal contract/consultants. While negotiating the "spread."
- Basically, a recruiter whom "is like a dog with a bone" with strong visual to "head-off passes" including "proactive thought process."
- A recruiter accustom to "doing it all" without direction. Simply, knows staffing "inside and out", and with no task too small or large.
- Professional recruiter who truly enjoys staffing with candidate and Hiring Manager interaction.
- Candidate must know staffing "extremely well', as will drive hiring Managers with Human Resource partnering - basically, you're expected to be 'the boss of yourself' and "take control."
- Offer staffing idea's. Especially, if saves time and offers Hiring Managers and HR - quality "Time Management."
- Drive interviewing process for better candidate (experience) and Hiring Manger (time management - is key).
- Sourcing with strong (kind) relationship building.
- Pipeline from 40-70+ within diversified skills.
- Must answer the phone and be available, although remote/virtual.
- Provided a company cell.
- Provided a company lap-top.
- 15+ years Sr. Recruiting within large global corporate, start-ups and staffing agency.
- 15+ years in technology and leadership recruiting with recent; DoD, Defense, Engineering, Cyber-security.
- 15+ years full-cycle staffing.
- Contract and Permanent staffing employment history.
- Strong, follow-up and follow-through.
- Excellent communication.
- Proactive thinker.
- Knowledge of "Rolling Pipeline Tactics."
- Knowledge of "Project Level Prioritizing."
- Strong, relationship building.
- Ability to read past resume key-words relating over-all skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent customer service techniques.
- Excellent 'offer to close' ratios.
- Previous experience rolling pipe-line of 50-70+ requirements.
Thank you, for your review and consideration of our JOB opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!