Board Attendant Job Description Sample
Allergist - Board Certified Or Board Eligible
An extraordinary, state of the art allergy/clinical immunology practice with 12 board certified allergists caring for patients in eight offices located in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs is looking for a board certified/board eligible allergist to work fulltime or part-time.
We provide the full spectrum of treatment for our patients including high risk food challenges, pulmonary function testing at all locations, sublingual immunotherapy, aspirin desensitization and food immunotherapy.
Our Headquarters are located at 470 Sentry Parkway East, Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Care and Treatment of Allergy and Asthma Patients
Board Certification or Board Eligibility for Allergist
What We Offer:
401K with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
Paid Health Insurance
Paid Dental Insurance
Paid Vision Insurance
Paid Malpractice Insurance
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (Bcba)
Phoenix Behavioral Health Services, LLC has been a Mental Health clinic and a provider of ABA autism services throughout the state of Wisconsin for the last 14 years. Phoenix is a family oriented company that uses a team approach in developing and providing individualized treatment that promotes growth and development of each client. Phoenix is growing and expanding its Autism services area and offer great opportunity for growth to their staff. Phoenix offers flexible hours, retirement plan, paid holidays and vacation time.
Responsibilities of the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) -
The Board Certified Behavioral Analyst position is a full time salaried position. BCBA will oversee all cases in their assigned area. This will include scheduling and attending, new family intake, assessment, home visits and family treatment, with each family/client as needed. They will provide supervision for each Treatment Therapist in their area at least once per month in the home of a client and assist with writing behavioral intervention plans and goals summaries. All BCBA’s will meet once a month to coordinate program development and training for the Treatment Therapists.
Qualifications of the Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) - The BCBA must have a Master's Degree containing coursework in ABA therapy and techniques. They must be licensed as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and they must have experience as a Behavioral Treatment Therapist.
Required licenses or certifications:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Driver's License
Pcb_Printed Circuit Board Layout CAD Designer_Atl_003026, Atlanta, GA
- Facilitate joint coordinated Printed Circuit Board, PCB Design developments across engineering disciplines and development sites within ADVA
- Support the selection and procurement of PCB Material that comply with Government and Regulatory Requirements, ADVA Procurement and Operations requirements
- Responsible for the PCB Layout specification, design, test/integrate and release to production of ADVA products
- PCB Fabricaton and Documentation release and support for product in production and possible transfer of products to other R&D or manufacturing organizations within ADVA
- Creation of the relevant PCB Design Files/Drawings such as ODB, GRB and Fabrication Layer Stackup per ADVA Documentation Standards
- Responsible for Review of he PCB Design Layout and component placement
- Responsilbe for integration of schematic netlist, mechanical keepout, compnent placement and PCB layout guidance within the Cumputer Aided Design, CAD Tools such as Mentor Graphic Expedition and other Layout Software.
- Support for Mechanical and Hardware Design integration in the PCB Layout pre ADVA Standards
- Release of the PCB Design Files in ADVA PDA such as Agile System
- Engineering support for additional PCB respin as required
- Demonstrated ability to complete the full product design life cycle on a PCB Design Layout for each phase of the project
- Capable of working independently on the assigned design activities with minimal supervision
- Comprehensive understanding of the CAD design tools and PCB Design processes, etc. required to perform the assigned PCB Design activities
- Other duties as required
Customers (Internal & External)
- PCB comodity
- PCB FAB House and Factories
Skills / Qualifications / Training / Experience:
- 7-10 years PCB CAD experience designing complex PCBs is preferred.
- Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Mentor Graphics Expedition and DxDesigner are required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows & Office tools.
- Self-motivated, possess good planning and problem solving ability with excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills in a team environment.
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of dedicated engineers and technicians
- Effectively work under pressure & make decisions with minimal guidance
- Extra effort at times when required, to meet commitments & schedules
- Willingness to take personal accountability for results of all efforts under your control
Physical Requirement and Worksite and Environmental Conditions:
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Standing in an upright position for continuous periods of time
- Light lifting, under 15 lbs.
- Clear and concise communication
- Operating Office equipment
- Ability to write
- Ability to count
- Ability to read
- Ability to type
- Ability to work with computers
Worksite and Environmental Conditions
- Travel to the office
- Travel to other Company offices
- Travel to Customer sites
- Inside, professional offices
- Working closely with others
- Working remotely (if remote employee)
- Working long or irregular hours
- Working in a cubicle/office environment
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize assignments
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
Keywords: UX Design, UX Research, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Ethnography, User Interviewing, Design Thinking, GUI Design, Usability Testing, Information Design, Field Research, Agile, Lean UX.
Board Certified Dermatologist
Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center in Seattle, WA is recruiting a Dermatologist for our Seattle location. Our physicians provide medical dermatology and cosmetics. This practice recognized for high quality work and patient care.
- BE/BC in Dermatology
- Dermatologists who focus on medical dermatology as a primary focus, with some cosmetic in their practice are preferred
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA.
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
- Strong Preference for Physicians who enjoy teaching and working in team environment
Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the country’s most livable cities, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetic Center in Seattle, WA is recruiting a Dermatologist for our Seattle location. Our physicians provide me...
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Bcba)
We are looking for full-time BCBAs to supervise behavior technicians providing one-on-one ABA therapy to about twelve children on the autism spectrum in a dynamic preschool classroom setting.
You will be responsible for technical supervision of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs), who will be providing ABA (applied behavior analysis) therapy for children on the autism spectrum.
You will be supervising RBTs on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. You will be responsible for ensuring that all documentation is thoroughly and accurately completed and that insurance submissions are electronically filed on an accurate and timely basis.
You must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to apply for this position.
You must have a car to travel between locations if needed.
Spanish-language skills are a preferred.
This is a year-round position. The starting date is on or before March 1, 2018.
What We Offer
We are offering you the opportunity to work in a highly-supportive working environment to provide much-needed therapy for children on the autism spectrum. We offer stability, availability of group medical insurance and very competitive starting salaries. We are compassionate employers. We pride ourselves in dealing fairly and respectfully with all constituents...staff, families, children, everyone.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pcba Board Test Technician
Conducts electrical tests and records results, utilizing electronic principles and test technology: Confers with company personnel to resolve manufacturing problems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs electrical product evaluation and testing of manufactured products, using measuring and diagnostic devices to adjust, test, and repair as needed.
- Examines parts for conformance with specifications.
- Monitors controls and instruments and records test data.
- May recommend changes in test methods or equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent plus one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical issues and documents.
- Skills must be re-certified every 24 months.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Computer and industry standard software.
- Standard test and measurement equipment (meters, scope, power supplies, signal generator, device programmers, etc)
· Normal office /manufacturing environment requiring continuous standing or sitting with frequent walking.
We are proudly known as the leader in providing professional staffing services in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
Pro-Tech Staffing Services has multiple locations throughout the U.S. and continues to expand in a growing high-tech market.
Our success is attributed by our core BUSINESS values to achieve the highest placement standards. Pro-Tech Staffing Services continues to thrive in such a competitive business.
Medical Director Board Certified Family/ Primary Care-Corporation
Our firm is in search of a Medical Director for a corporate clinic in the Knoxville, TN region. To be considered you should be Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice as approved by the ABMS.
This position involves working with patients ages 2 and up, so you must have experience with Peds. This site provides services for Primary, Acute and Chronic Disease Care including physicals, immunizations, routine lab work, EKGs and chronic condition counseling. This position also includes Well Woman checks. To be considered you should have at least 3 year of leadership/ management experience with several years experience treating ALL ages.
The salary for this role is between $ 225,000 and $ 235,000. 15% of the job is Administrative and 85% is Patient Care. You would see about 12-15 patients per day with a mix of acute and chronic disease. About 10,000 patients are eligible for care at this site.
If you are looking for work/ life balance, this is the place to be. Easy pace, terrific area to raise a family, low cost of living, beautiful area-close to Smokey mountains. Very low cost of living, low taxes, excellent school systems, small town way of life, but close to a bigger city
Our ideal candidate is someone who isPersonable a great personality is very important to our client.
has strong primary care experience
in medicine to make a difference, not just for monetary motivations.
You will have a support staff. There are a LPN, MA and Nurse Practitioner.
There is 1 receptionist and a RN Health Center Manager that is over day-to-day operationsthis is wonderful for you as you can focus on treating patients. You will be the sole physician at this site.
What is great about this role?:Opportunity to practice evidence based healthcare without a focus on production.
Opportunity to build relationships with patients and make an impact. Collaborating with an interdisciplinary team which includes nutrition and physical therapy services.
Outstanding benefits: Medical/Dental/Visionperson pays approximately 20% of premium cost (industry standard is 30%), 20 days of PTOincreases to 25 days after a year, Matching 401kafter a year of employment is eligible for a 3% match at 100% and an additional 2% at 50%, CME allowance ($2,500/5 days for Physician)
To learn more about this role, please email your resume along with the best days and times to reach you. We will assist you through every step of the interview process.
Bulletin Board Assembler
action="index.cfm?fuseaction=512586.applylogin&CID=512586&jid=537549" method="post" Bulletin Board Assembler
Job Tracking ID: 512586-537549
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Level of Education: High School/GED
Job Type: Temporary
Date Updated: October 10, 2017
Years of Experience: Up to 2 Years
Starting Date: ASAP «Back to job search Invite a friend
Must have experience/basic knowledge of working with tools. This job may require using- Power drill- Rivet gun- Screw Gun- Tape Measure- Stud finder SUMMARY: Performs repetitive work station or line assembly operations to produce various productsESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Experience and
Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Basic math skills using units of American weight measurement, volume, and distance. REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Benefits:
Company sponsored 401K
On-the-job training provided
Personal & professional growth encouraged
Flexible work schedules
Company workout facility
Medium business, ran with a small business mentality which includes an open door policy
Friendly and open culture
Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Full Time
Anka is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for three new Enhanced Behavioral Supports Homes in the San Jose area to serve individuals with Intellectual Disabilities. This is a full time position with flexible hours DEFINITION:
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will provide an array of behavioral services for adult consumers with intellectual disabilities as well as provide supervision and training for direct care staff and Registered Behavior Technicians in Anka’s residential programs. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Provide oversight of behavioral plans and staff training for ID programs in the Region. 2.
Complete an Individual Behavior Supports Plan within 7 days of admission to the program(s). 3. Provide supervision to staff who are pursuing Registered Behavioral Technician or BCBA certification. 4. Develop and provide staff training in the implementation of evidence based skill acquisition procedures in major developmental domains. 5.
Provide face to face behavioral consultation with consumers on a monthly basis to monitor effectiveness of Behavioral Intervention Plan. Provided initial and ongoing assessment of consumers utilizing various direct and indirect procedures. Requirements Professional License Required:
LCSW, MFT or Licensed Psychologist - current qualified in California in good standin; BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Education: Minimum Masters Degree in social, health, behavioral sciences or related field required. Experience: Four (4) years experience in mental health work.
Understanding how to participate on a professional/paraprofessional team. Experience in implementing activities and skills training in a psycho-social setting. Knowledge and experience in recognition of evidence based treatment modalities for adults who have developmental disabilities, mental illness, and behavioral issues, and therapeutic milieus.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to establish excellent rapport with consumers and staff.Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate verbally by phone in English in a clear and concise manner.
Ability to plan, organize, and work in a specialized psychological treatment program involving members of other treatment disciplines; provide professional consultation and program leadership; teach and participate in professional training; recognize situations requiring the creative application of technical skills/ develop and evaluate creative approaches to the assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of individuals with individuals who have developmental disabilities, mental illness and behavioral issues; demonstrate emotional stability, patience, tact, and alertness. Physical Abilities: Ability to lift 10 pounds approximately 3 times per week.
Ability to drive safely in heavy traffic and inclement weather. Mental Abilities: Ability to think clearly and manage multiple changing priorities, and remain pleasant and positive.
Requires critical thinking and ability to manage difficult population. Requires good judgement. Employment is contingent upon meeting all Title 17 requirements, proof of eligibility to work, 21 years of age or over, verification of degree/credentials, satisfactory health exam, fingerprint clearance, agree to uphold all Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. Policies and Procedures, 7.10 Confidentiality Agreement, 8.9 Policy on Ethics, and agree (by signature) to adhere to 16.0 & 16.1 Policy on Abuse Reporting, compliance with Workplace Injury and Illness Prevention Policies, and compliance with 28.0 HIPAA Rules and Regulations.
Benefits WHAT WE OFFER: We value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision
11 Paid time off for holidays and generous vacation plan
Employer paid life insurance plan.
Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare, child care and commuter expenses.
Discounts, appreciation events, and more ABOUT ANKA: Work for an organization where every day is an opportunity to change lives!
Anka Behavioral Health, Inc. (Anka) is a non-profit organization with the mission to eliminate the impact of behavioral health problems for all people. Please visit our website at http://www.ankabhi.org for more information. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Board Operator, Talk Programming - Part-Time
Requisition ID 17-1257
Job Title Board Operator, Talk Programming
Location New York
Type of Position Regular
Job Description Location: New York, NY
Position Type: Regular -- Part-Time
Responsible for the operation and quality of studio sound equipment during programs. Operates equipment to record, edit, synchronize, mix and reproduce recordings. Taking direction from Producers, Talent and Directors, participates in the creation of the sound image for assigned programs. Incumbents of this position may be assigned to more than one program and perform slightly different functions across programs.
Checks studio equipment for proper functioning prior to going on air, reporting technical problems and equipment malfunctions.
Runs the audio board for various live and taped programs and edits audio for on-air use.
Ensures studio sound equipment is functioning properly during programs.
Ensures that on-air product is up to broadcast standards before it leaves the studios.
Works with producers and talent on following programming clocks to ensure that all content and advertisements are featured as planned.
Works with producers, talent and directors to develop creative sound ideas to enhance program content.
Chooses sound effects to enhance program image.
Coordinates the appropriate mix of music and sound for assigned shows, and ensures that levels are mixed properly.
Provides cues and support to talent to facilitate with program continuity.
Screens all incoming calls and selectively chooses callers to go on-air, for the purpose of enhancing program content.
Puts listener calls through to on-air talent and ends calls.
Works with producers to create / edit "Best of..." programs from archives of past shows for weekend or special re-broadcasting needs.
May provide hosts with news updates and breaking stories, on occasion.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
At least 2 years experience producing and running an audio board.
Requirements and General
Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task.
Strong knowledge of various programming genres.
Interest in pop culture and current events.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Previous use of Prophet and Cool Edit preferred.
Proficiency in ISDN operation.
Operating studio sound equipment.
Mixing sound elements into a professional sounding product. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice. Company EEO Statement Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!