Boat Buffer Plastic Job Description Sample
Boat Builder, Wg-4717-08 (Repair)
This position is located in DHS/U.S. Coast Guard, Director of Operational Logistics, Base Portsmouth, Naval Engineering Department, Industrial Production Facility in Portsmouth, VA.
Learn more about this agency
This position will serve as a Boat Builder (Repair) and performs work in constructing and repairing fiberglass and plywood hulls of small craft and vessels.
Being a Coast Guard Civilian makes you a valuable member of the Coast Guard Team. Typical work assignments include:
1.Performing all phases of boat building work including completing repairs, alterations and modifications on all types of wood and plastic boats.
2.Repairing plastic boat hulls and structures by removing decks and flotation materials to give them access to hulls for repairs by coating them with matting and fiberglass cloth.
3.Building boat chocks, keel blocks and bilge blocks used for supporting small boats when they are docked for repairs and occasionally performing related carpentry duties.
4.Performing all phases of building and repairing floating docks, ranging in sizes from 25' to 40' in length.
5.Installing bulkheads on ships from blue prints and performs other finished carpentry work aboard ships.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Job family (Series)
4717 Boat Building And Repairing
HelpRequirements Conditions of Employment
U.S. Citizenship is required.
The position requires a valid state driver's license.
Applicant is required to meet the physical requirements of the position.
You will be required to undergo random drug testing.
All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement.
Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to perform the duties of the position rather than the length of experience. Eligibility will be determined by the relevance, scope, and quality of all experience and training, regardless of where or how acquired.
Applicants will be rated and ranked based on their knowledge of the following job elements:
1.Ability to perform the work of the position without more than normal supervision (SCREEN-OUT ELEMENT).
2.Knowledge of equipment assembly, installation, repair, etc.
3.Technical Practices (theoretical, precise, artistic).
4.Use of measuring instruments.
5.Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, etc. (includes blueprinting reading).
6.Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
7.Knowledge of materials.
National Service Experience (i.e., volunteer experience): Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
This position does not have a positive education requirement. If you are including education on your resume, report only attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. For further information on the evaluation of foreign education, refer to the U.S. Department of Education's web site at click here
Florida Dermatology Practice Seeking Plastic Surgeon
*Office is located approx 1 hour north of Tampa, FL near the gulf coast*
myDermRecruiter is assisting our client in Florida to recruit a Board Certified / Board Eligible Plastic Surgeon to become part of a Dermatology practice. Practice is seeking a Full-Time Plastic Surgeon for their Mohs closures & cosmetics.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- This opportunity provides a large percentage of MOHS closures and cosmetics
- Looking for a team oriented, hardworking candidate with a passion for Plastic Surgery
- Enjoy a work/life balance with a 4-day work week and superior support staff
- Competitive compensation including a base salary plus productivity bonuses
- Full Benefits including health, CME/PTO and more!
Boat Sales Consultant
Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities to assist Boat and ATV Customers in making informed buying decisions.
1.Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and insures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2.Meets with potential customers to determine their boating needs. Provides information necessary to allow the customer to make an informed buying decision.
3.Maintains current product knowledge by using available resources, i.e., product brochures, Internet and product information training meetings.
4.Maintains awareness of advertised items
5.Remains current on & adheres to all selling skills training & direction
6.Works cooperatively with the Service Department to see that delivery to the customer is seamless
7.Maintains complete confidentiality of all sensitive & personal information
8.Participates in special events such as Boat Shows, Parking Lot events, etc.
9.Accurately completes all necessary paperwork required within the selling process.
10. Prepares the showroom each morning to ensure proper signage is in place per established presentation standards and all products are clean, presentable and in sellable condition.
11. Utilizes IDS Prospect Management screens on a daily basis, specifically entering new customers and conducting follow up activities with customers before and after the sale.
12. Maintains a clean and professional work area.
13. Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and percentages
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds & to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Ability to operate computer system & Point of Sale register system
Performs other duties & assignments as needed (including temporary assignments in other areas of the Store)
PD Hospital__Assistant II - Clinic - Aesthetic And Plastic - Variable
UC Title: PD Hospital__Assistant II
Position Number: 10001616
Reports to: Ambulatory Practice Manager
Working Title: PD Hospital__Assistant II
Cost Center: Clinic - Aesthetic and Plastic (7081)
Bargaining Unit: EX
Job Code: 9244
Date Created: 06/19/2014
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: Variable/As needed
Under general supervision of Nurse Manager, incumbent provides direct patient care services that include, but are not limited to, consultations and providing services of skin treatments and analysis, facial and body peels. Performs facials, skin analysis, and scar camouflage.
Incumbent performs basic medical, technical, and administrative support services for the medical center clinics. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Rate Minimum $24.32 Midpoint $24.32 Maximum $24.32
Ability to maintain flexibility and work well in a constantly changing environment
Current BLS certification
Knowledge of medical terminology, infectious control techniques, body mechanics and age related acuity levels
Must possess current aesthetician license
Knowledge of UC policies and procedures
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Plastic Surgery Advanced Practice Provider
University Medical Center New Orleans is the academic#medical center of LCMC Health and the ultimate expression of a 275-year legacy of serving the people of New Orleans and South Louisiana. With our academic partners, including Louisiana State University and Tulane University Schools of Medicine, we are training the next generation of healthcare professionals and leading research to find tomorrow#s cures and treatments.
From expert primary care and the widest variety of specialty care to cutting edge emergency care and the region#s only Level 1 Trauma Center, UMC offers the area the widest breadth of healthcare services. # Click here to view our state-of-the-art facility. # # We are looking for medical professionals who are just as passionate as we are about providing the best medical care in the safest environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Whether you#re a seasoned healthcare professional or just starting out, a career at UMC places you at the center of a dynamic community of providers, learners and staff with a singular focus on patient-centric care.# We offer a state-of-the-art facility with breakthrough technology, and professionals committed to helping our community become healthier.
This position is assigned responsibilities providing advanced health care to individuals, families or groups as an advanced or expert clinician. This includes the assessment of individual health, analyzing data to determine medical and nursing care needed, planning a treatment strategy to meet identified needs, and evaluating responses to nursing and medical interventions all while under the guidance of and collaboration with a physician.
# Rounds daily on all Plastic Surgery inpatients/observation patients, completes examinations, therapies and documentation of care as necessary with a collaborating physician. Evaluates and manages new consults in conjunction with collaborating physician or under supervision of physician. Facilitates admission processes treatment plans and discharge processes under the guidance and direction of a physician, including orders and documentation. Prescribes medication delegates and coordinates care of the patient through the. Provides patient education and coordination of follow up care, medical equipment or referrals.# Communicates with referring teams. Provides outpatient care in the Plastic Surgery Clinic including evaluation, management and appropriate documentation of services in conjunction with physician supervision and/or collaboration. Follows up with in-basket messages, medication request, and patient phone calls (via E-prescribing as appropriate). Completes patient care audits with supervising/collaborating physician to ensure documentation, treatment planning, referrals, and appropriate escalation to physician.# Manages referrals from outpatient work queues and central scheduling. Maintains optimum schedules to ensure productivity. Participates in self-education, and quality improvement activities. Participates in multidisciplinary and daily operational team meetings. Completes encounters within 24 hours to ensure timely billing. Provides accurate, concise and clear communication verbally and thorough documentation.
Adheres to clinic throughput assignments including visit events
, pre-visit planning. Effectively interacts with patients, their family members, and other health team members.
Education:## Required: Master#s Degree in nursing (Acute Care, Adult, or Family Nurse Practitioner) or higher degree in nursing with concentration in the respective advanced practice nursing specialty or Master#s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited college or university.# # Experience: Preferred: 3-5 years a clinical experience as a certified medical provider 1 year of related experience in an inpatient clinical area as an advanced practice provider. # License/Certification: Required: Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Current Louisiana license as a Physician Assistant OR Current, Louisiana license as a#registered nurse. Current Louisiana license as a advanced practice registered nurse (nurse practitioner).# # UMC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mechanic - Bike, Boat And Ski
- Bike, Boat and Ski
- Year Round
L.L.Bean has been a trusted source for quality apparel, reliable outdoor equipment and expert advice for 100 years. Leon Leonwood Bean (L.L.
Bean) founded his business in 1912 on a passion for the outdoors, a profound belief in honesty, and an unwavering commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Since we opened for business, the principles of innovation, integrity, service and respect have helped develop our brand and fueled our success.
L.L.Bean has something for anyone who wants to build a successful career. Love of the outdoors is a common thread among our employees, whether they enjoy active outdoor interests or more casual, relaxed weekend activities. And we're as passionate about Retail Stores as we are about the outdoors.
Position Purpose: Assembles and prepares bikes for sale.
Mounts and waxes skis. Performs a variety of service functions on new and used bikes and skis. Through direct contact with customers provides exceptional service and shares product and technical expertise to enhance the customer experience.
- Applies shop standards in the assembly and repair of bikes and skis across the full product line.- Evaluates mechanical condition of product and estimate cost of repairs.- Realizes or exceeds shop production standards.- Completes paperwork accurately and fully (records parts used work performed detail of torque tolerance and standardprocedures; completes pricing of job ticket) and processes to next status or location.- Records and reports any deficiencies not addressed by the repair work being done to the customer and /or the appropriateleader.- Assists customer in the sale or repair process by sharing product and technical knowledge as appropriate.- Seeks assistance from the lead bike/ski shop mechanic when problems outside the scope of expertise arise.
Relatesobstacles to timely and satisfactory completion of repair or service to the lead bike/ski shop mechanic.- Reports or records replacement parts inventory and supply shortages to the lead bike/ski shop mechanic.- Maintains shop cleanliness including bench and common workspace.- Operates cash register as necessary.Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership and conducting work in a safe manner.
Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors evaluate risk and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.Education Level: Vocational/Technical DegreeMin Years of Experience: 2Max Years of Experience: 3Comments:Skills and
- Demonstrated excellent mechanical skills; proven experience in the assembly and repair of bikes and skis required- Aptitude for problem solving and creative thought- Understanding of how the various components of bikes and skis work- Excellent time management and organizational skills- Agent of change ability to positively manage through change- Ability to focus and manage to long-term goals- Readiness to seek outside help when faced with problems outside scope of experience- Excellent communication skills- Ability to operate a cash register
- Demonstrated excellent mechanical skills; proven experience in the assembly and repair of bikes and skis required-Aptitude for problem solving and creative thought-Understanding of how the various components of bikes and skis work-Excellent time management and organizational skills-Agent of change, ability to positively manage through change-Ability to focus and manage to long term goals-Readiness to seek outside help when faced with problems outside scope of experience-Excellent communication skills-Ability to operate a cash register
L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization.
Shift Supervisor Plastic Injection Molding - 4241
Shift Supervisor Plastic Injection Molding - 4241
Role: Technician / Maintenance
Relocation Available: No
Town / City: Newton Falls
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Company has a full-time opening for a hands-on Shift Supervisor to lead the manufacturing operations of its facility. Prior working experience in plastic injection molding to include processing, set-ups, troubleshooting and employee supervision required. Automotive molding experience a plus. Other responsibilities include:
Maintain production operations by supervising, planning, and leading the scheduling, quality and productivity of the labor force;
Monitor staff’s work quality and habits and provide coaching and training when needed;
Consistently complete production transactions via computer information system within shift time schedule;
Contribute to team atmosphere for producing quality products by following and enforcing established Standard Operating Procedures;
Document and initiate corrective actions for tooling or equipment deficiencies;
Sustain compliance with industry quality standards.
Able to work overtime and weekends as required.
Two to three years of supervisory experience in plastics, automotive or durable goods manufacturing along with excellent communication skills and basic PC aptitude required. Formal management training or similar course work a plus. Experience in process training and performance along with exposure to lean manufacturing and Six Sigma desired. Must be able to train or work any shift and overtime as needed.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1.2 + years of supervisory experience in plastic injection molding in automotive or durable goods manufacturing.
2.Experience in process training and performance along with exposure to lean manufacturing and Six Sigma desired.
3.Formal management training or similar course work a plus.
Product Design Engineer - Plastic Injection Molding
Candidates must have experience in product development for plastic injection molding to be considered.
- Conceptualization of engineered product designs based on product definition worksheets
- Testing of preliminary prototypes to validate initial engineering concepts.
- Design of final manufacturable product revision
- Working with industrial designers on functionality and strength of material verification
- Identification and resolution of engineering problems around specific product design needs
- Verification of final production product to design intent
- Participation in continuous improvement initiatives of the design and testing process.
- Assigned projects require a complete understanding and usage of polymeric, ferrous and non-ferrous material selection and usage, kinematic analysis, mechanism design, and strength of material analysis as it corresponds to the refinement of industrial and mechanical related designs.
- New Product Design & Validation: Work within the Design Department to advise on core engineering aspects during the development of new products.
- Major objectives include:
- Reviewing and analyzing engineering designs for functionality, durability, and manufacturability
- Reviewing engineering documentation for completeness and clarity
- Assisting designers with design concepts to meet new product specifications
- Providing recommendations to optimize designs
- Working closely with the data management group to produce the project’s technical data package (“TDP”) including establishing Bills of Material and critical design components tolerances
- Developing and conducting lab experiments to validate designs
- Evaluating and qualifying prototypes, first-article samples, new suppliers and manufacturing processes
- Advising on assembly tooling and fixtures
- Working closely with the manufacturing group to facilitate the transition of new products from design into manufacturing
- General Support: Promote Company Foundations and enforce internal policies, procedures, goals, objectives, and good design and manufacturing practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Design: A Proven track record of a consumer product or related design experience with extreme attention to detail. Previous design experience of polymer-based consumer products is required. Basis understanding of machining, stamping, and/or casting processes is desirable.
- Mechanisms: Experience in mechanism and mechanical system design with a strong kinematic background.
- Manufacturing Engineering: Broad spectrum knowledge of manufacturing concepts with knowledge and experience of plastic injection molding. An advanced specialization in plastic injection molding is desirable.
- CAD/CAE: Must be proficient with solid modeling and finite element analysis (FEA) software packages. SolidWorks and COSMOS knowledge is preferable.
- TDP: Ability to read, analyze, interpret and correct mechanical drawings including tolerancing, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (“GD&T”) and related engineering specifications.
- Mechanical Aptitude: Very strong, demonstrated mechanical aptitude required.
- Adaptability: Must be proficient in learning new concepts while working in a highly dynamic environment. Must be able to seamlessly work across boundaries and interact with management, factory personnel, other engineers, suppliers, and customers.
- BS Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college.
- Applied Design Engineering with 5+ years’ experience.
- Travel up to 10%; both international and domestic.
- Very strong, demonstrated mechanical aptitude required
- Microsoft Office Suite, or similar preferred
- SOLIDWORKS 2013 or later, advanced user preferred
- Understanding and usage of polymeric, ferrous and non-ferrous material selection and usage, kinematic analysis, mechanism design, and strength of material analysis as it corresponds to the refinement of industrial and mechanical related designs.
- Relocation offered
Florida - Dermatology Practice Adding Plastic Surgeon
myDermRecruiter is assisting our Dermatology client in Central Florida, to recruit a Board Certified/Fellowship Trained PlasticSurgeon to their team. Very established and growing practice that will keep you busy on day one! Work with a team of Dermatologists and experienced/trained support staff.
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4-5 days/week - your choice!
- See patients for Mohs Closures and Cosmetics
- Earn base salary plus percentage of collections
- Full benefits package
For further information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787, Ext. 1 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
Boat Parts Sales Outfitter
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Full-Time Boat Parts Sales Outfitter in our Tracker Marine Boat Center at our Grandville, MI retail store.
Maintain and control boat, motor, trailer and ATV parts inventory and assist external and internal customers with purchases of or questions regarding parts.
Essential Job Functions:
Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
Receive inquiries from customers requesting retail parts, price quotes or general information either by phone or at the parts counter.
Research customer inquiries using Internet sites, manufacturer contact or on-site reference materials.
Perform part sales transactions either on the phone or at the parts counter.
Safeguard funds received and perform till reconciliation procedures on a daily basis.
Create purchase orders to buy parts needed for stock, customer or work order requirements and forward order to appropriate vendor.
Receive parts ordered and check shipping documents vs. merchandise / quantities received for accuracy.
Perform data entry of parts received into the IDS inventory tracking system.
Place merchandise received in designated location for easy retrieval.
Verify and validate receipt of payment in full before special order parts are shipped.
Issue parts to technicians and riggers as per work order requirements then subsequently enter those parts issued on work order in IDS to track parts inventory.
Verify and complete refund transactions on returned parts or cancellations.
Ensure returned and warranty parts are sent back to the appropriate vendor and credit is received.
Prepare for and conduct required parts inventories as per established schedules.
Report and reconcile any inventory shortages or parts variances resulting from physical inventory.
Maintain a clean and professional work area.
Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
Other Duties as Assigned by Management
High School Diploma or Equivalent
0 to 2+ Years' Experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability: Ability to calculate figures such as discounts or percentages and make change to customers is required.
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates is required. Must have good phone etiquette.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers is required.
Ability to operate computer and perform data entry functions is required.
Prior Marine knowledge is preferred.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!