Boat Canvas Maker Installer Job Description Sample
Sign Installer / Sign Maker
ASAP Signs & Printing is offering experienced and entry-level candidates a career opportunity. The right candidate will be able to work independently with the ability to multi-task. Job duties will include some sign fabrication but the primary responsibility will be to install signage of all types. At least one year's experience in sign installation and/or production preferred, or related industry experience. Must have a stable work history and clean driving record.
This is a full time position in Salinas, CA. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Cabinet Maker / Cabinet Installer
looking for a full time employee with custom cabinet and furniture fabrication and instellation experience.
Marine Canvas Experienced
Applicant must be proficient in Bidding (Quoting) Patterning & Measuring Jobs. Skill ability in Mainsail & Boat Covers, Biminis, Didgers and Lazy Cradles (stack packs for mainsails) along with Binnacle & Console covers & Stainless Tube Bending. Reliable Vehicle a must. EEO Employer, Salary commensurate w/experience. Please call 941-365-7245 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvas Art Packaging And Shipping
Busy company is in need of packing and shipping clerks in Henderson, NV
Interested candidates should have experience with shipping individual packages to customers and strong organizational skills.
Responsibilities of the Canvas Art Stretcher
- Data Entry
- Determine the best size box for packaging items
- Hand eye coordination
Requirements of the Canvas Art Stretcher
- Working knowledge of shipping via FedEx.
- 10 Key Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to multi task, is willing to stand for extended periods of time
- Strong attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Seamstress - Yacht Canvas
- Full-Time position, 40 hr. week with occasional overtime.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience sewing Bimini Tops, Soft enclosures and general canvas covers. We will instruct on rigid enclosures if no experience with them.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be on time to start the day. Boats and Interior Design firms have deadlines, every project has a deadline.
- Must speak & write English
- Possess basic math skills using fractions and multiplication.
Responsibilities include :
- Being able to complete numerous & varied canvas sewing projects in a timely manner with limited oversight (unless you are in training)
- Willingness to assist others in patterning & cutting of projects if needed.
- Keeping your work area neat, clean and organized.
What Our Applicant needs to be:
- Individual should be a perfectionist and take pride in one's work.
- Willing to work overtime when needed, including some weekends.
- Willing to learn or contribute to, new, different or improved methods of sewing a project.
- Skilled using industrial sewing machines and attachments for binding, piping, zippers, etc.
- An enthusiastic team member.
Job Summary The Canvas Specialist position within TROY Online, located in Troy, Alabama is responsible for providing efficient trouble-shooting support for the end-users (faculty, students, and System Administrators) of the Canvas interface, and maintaining constant contact with Canvas Application Service Providers (ASP) through phone conference and trouble ticket submissions to provide and ensure the integrity of the Blackboard interface.
1.Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of four years post high school work experience related to technology or distance learning; 2. Experience working with online learning management systems. 3. Exceptional skills and ability to function as a member of a team is required.
Applicant Special Instructions Qualified applications will be made available to the department
/committee for review immediately upon submission. We ask that you provide email addresses for your reference providers and please be certain that the email addresses you list are accurate. If you are selected as a candidate for consideration by the department/committee, an instructional email will be sent to your reference providers to ask that they submit a reference letter on your behalf via a link to our reference portal. Separate reference letters will be requested for each position to which you apply (if applicable), so your reference providers will be contacted separately for each application on which you list them. Reference letters will not be copied from one application to another. You can assure your reference providers that our system is secure and that all letters are confidential. If your reference providers have trouble using the reference portal, please advise them to contact email@example.com. Posting Number: SF0800P
Position Title:* Canvas Specialist
Position Type:* Classified Staff/Hourly
Department:* TROY ONLINE - Educational Technology
Division:* Global Campus
Work Status:* Full-Time
Location:* Troy - T01 Will this position require driving (personal vehicle, university vehicle, utility vehicle, or golf cart) in order to perform the job duties?: No
Work Hours:* Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position: N/A
Does this position have supervisory responsibility?:* No
Posting Date:* 10/28/2017 Open Until Filled: Yes
Quick Link:* http://www.troyuniversityjobs.com/postings/18850
Marine Canvas Fabrication Manager
Established, growing, marine canvas shop in southern New Jersey is looking for a motivated individual to fill a full time management position. Must be experienced in patterning and installation of canvas and upholstery projects. Responsibilities include estimating and selling projects to customers, patterning and installation of jobs, and directing sewing schedule.
DESIRED SKILL SET:
- Strong work ethic,
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work well with customers and other team members;
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to independently follow through on all assignments to completion;
- Pattern/template making and preparation;
- Canvas and upholstery installation.
- Must have valid drivers license;
- Must be able to stand and move about the shop and on boats for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds;
- Must be comfortable with heights, water and tight spaces;
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Boat Captain / Wild Life Tour Guide
We are looking for a Full-Time Boat Captain for our tour. The ideal candidate will be able to share and explain about the wildlife around our tour.
- Must have the ability to work weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of local plants & animals
- Outgoing personality with people
- Ability to communicate effectively with different interest groups on the same tour
- USCG master 50-ton minimum 100 ton preferred
- Experience with large pontoon boats a plus
- Ability to pass background check & drug test
- Must have a drivers license
- Reliable Transportation
- Full time 37hrs to 40+ hrs per week
We are a small privately owned company , offering a fun and challenging low stress job environment. Looking forward to talking with you about this position.
Boat Insurance Claims Adjuster | Customer Service / Entry Level / Trai
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Insurance Claims Adjuster
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is interviewing for full-time Insurance Claims Adjuster Trainees to work at our headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. to work at our headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
- We are hiring for November 2017
Boaters and nonboaters are encouraged to apply!
- Starting annualized salary is $40,000.
- Pay increase to $42,500* after completing Company Certification
*Must meet attendance and Certification Requirements
(Typically 6 months after hire)
- Future salary increases, promotions and career growth available based on attendance and performance.
- Taking first reports of new claim losses over the phone.
- Processing first party property damage claims. This entails reviewing estimates and damage appraisals, policy language, preparing appropriate claims correspondence and communicating coverage decisions to insurance customers.
- Coordinating and dispatching salvage and towing assistance for insureds.
- Reviewing file documents and notes to determine claim status upon telephone inquiries from customers. Delivering the status update to the insured and properly documenting actions taken.
- Assisting with various claims-related projects in between calls and handling files.
- Associate's Degree or two years of college
- Customer service phone experience, preferably in a call center.
- Highly organized with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proven history of excellent business communication skills (including active listening & business correspondence).
- Boating knowledge
- Prior insurance and/or claims adjusting experience
- Property & Casualty Adjuster's License
- Bilingual (Spanish- English)
The Claims Department operates from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Shifts may include evening hours or a Saturday or Sunday. Shifts are established based on the needs of the company and are assigned prior to the end of your training.
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.)
Our employees' quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation days, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Headquarters- Alexandria, VA
Job Status: Full Time
Position Type: Customer Service
Date Posted: 10/18/2017
Location Address: 880 S. Pickett Street Alexandria, VA 22304
How to Apply
Submit a completed resume to apply. Note, you will need to provide an active email address and phone number.
Parking & Boat Ramp Attendant
Oversee vehicle and boat trailer parking in designated areas; direct traffic flow at the boat ramp to ensure resident and guest safety. Requires HS diploma or GED & 2yrs customer service experience or equivalent combo.
Prior security or cashiering experience helpful. Deal tactfully and courteously with the public. Accurate cashiering & computer skills.
Work includes weekends & holidays. Rate: $10/hr DOE. Dates: Mid-May to mid-September
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!