Boat Hoist Operator Helper Job Description Sample
Anodizer / Line Hoist Operator
Syndeo's client is hiring an Anodizer/Line Hoist Operator
Operate automatic line with little or no problems and be able to troubleshoot concerns. Calculate load, voltage and amp requirements and adjust the line controls as needed. Produce quality work while maintaining chemical costs.
- Calculate square footage per load and set amperage to produce quality parts
- Calculate load for barrels, load line, and keep order separate
- Watch hoists, line, and tank levels and temperature of tanks
- Check plating thickness, color of chromate, and zinc throw so as to adhere to customer specs
- HS Diploma or GED
- 5 years experience and/or training or equivalent combination
- Ability to subtract two digit numbers and multiply or divide with 10's and 100's
- Ability to perform these operations using units of money, weight, measurement, volume and distance
Hoist Operator 2 - Off Shift
Hoist Operator 2 - Off Shift Tracking Code 37841 Job Description Drive forklift truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, fork-grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move raw paper materials and in process products and finished products, equipment, or materials in warehouse, storage yard, or factory. May move materials and equipment using an overhead rail crane or operate a rail car mover such as a Track mobile.
May load and unload semi trailer trucks. Maintain accurate inventory and report any discrepancies. May load or unload materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
Perform safety checks on lifts. May lubricate truck, recharge batteries, fill fuel tank, or replace liquefied-gas tank. Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reporting inventory utilizing a materials management system.
May organize and assign storage space utillized in warehousing and moving materials in the departments. Greater knowledge and skill than Hoist Operator 1 in the handling of controls for driving fork lift and/or clamp trucks. Must be skilled in handling controls for starting, stopping, backings, and driving fork lift trucks through narrow aisles in building, up and down ramps, and in and out of railroad cars, trucks, etc.; and, for lifting, lowering, and tilting forks by moving hands, arms, feet, and legs to operate controls.
Must know how high, wide, and long the fork lift truck and its load are, and how much the fork lift truck can lift. Good special ability to identify how high and wide a doorway and an aisle must be to drive the fork lift truck and its load; how high and wide the shelf, bin, etc., must be to place the load; and how high the load must be lifted to reach the shelf or bin. Must be able to recognize whether the fork lift truck is able to lift the load and whether the load is properly balanced.
Knowledge of the layout of the storage area to be able to find and place items without need for detailed instructions. Skilled in moving fork lift trucks about in places where there is very little room to stack or remove loads. Job Location Lewisville, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Employee Referral Bonus eligible No
Extruder Operator Helper
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting all material blending systems.
- Responsible for cleaning all material system filters, socks and canisters.
- Responsible for monitoring regrind usage and make adjustments based on departmental goals.
- Responsible for maintaining material flow to all machines within your area of responsibility.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Identify and properly label all materials put into gaylords for later use.
- Maintain material hoses; replacing when necessary.
- Maintain housekeeping of all blender mezzanines, silo room, compressor area and back aisle up to the railroad tracks.
- Clean silo access rooms.
- Write work orders for items in need of repair.
- Communicate with following shift and operators.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform all other assigned duties.SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to work 30 off the ground
- Must have good communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization
- Must have the ability to lift 75 lbs occasionally as job demands
- Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot environment, for 12 hours with appropriate breaks.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Machine Operator / Print Press Helper
Machine Operator / Print Press Helper
Corrugated Packaging Products Manufacturer in the Tampa Florida area is seeking a Machine Operator / Print Press Helper.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for all activities associated with helping running the Printing Press Machine including helping with the setup, operation and cleanup.
IDEAL Candidates: (a plus)
· Prior work experience in the corrugated industry
· 3 months’ experience as a Printing Press Helper
· 3 months’ experience in the Press and Finishing Department
Regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear for 12 hours on a daily basis.
Frequently is required to use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Occasionally required to sit
Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Vision abilities; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions in a warehouse environment.
Salary: $12.00 an hour
Shift: 3rd 10:00p – 7:00a
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Pro Image Solutions is a premier professional full service placement agency. Locally owned and operated, Pro Image Solutions offers an extraordinary level of service to both our employees and clients.
At Pro Image Solutions, we believe that the first step to stress-free staffing is knowing that you've partnered with a company that is committed to providing you, as a client, with the best people possible for the positions you have available and, as an employee, with the best possible working situation accessible. We want you to have that peace of mind, knowing that you will reap the rewards of our unwavering dedication to providing you with the right match for your staffing and employment needs, every time.
Machine Operator Helper - NO Experience Necessary!
POSTCARDMANIA – CLEARWATER, FL
Growing fast - Looking for Mailing Machine Operator
You will be responsible for running the mailing machine so we can get our postcards and other mailings delivered to the Post Office on time and correctly. While producing high volume and quality mailing jobs you need to ensure to keep the mail in zip code order. You will be also handling mailing paperwork and the cards for each order.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE
• Running the Mailing Machine
• Keeping the mail in Zip Code order
• Lifting up multiple 30-40 lbs boxes each day
• Standing on your feet for 8-12 hours a day
• Stocking up mailing supplies
• Keeping up with the production
• And other duties assigned
• This a full-time warehouse office position
• Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with an hour for lunch
• Pay is $12.00/hr to start
• After 90 days, with a favor review and completion of your first 90 days training program your pay can increase to $13.00/hr
• After a year, again with a favorable review, there is the potential of making $14.00/hr
OTHER BENEFITS & PERKS
• Medical, dental and vision
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation time that increases with longevity
• 6 paid holidays (NY Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
• Amazinggg company culture that provides a relaxed yet super productive and challenging work environment
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
• High level of quality control
• Ability to keep clean and respectable work space
• You need to be able to keep up with the speed of the mailing machine
• You have to make your production quota while maintaining high quality of the product
• Able to multi-task consistently
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Good communication skills
• Able to work under timelines and meet deadlines
• High level of responsibility and work ethics level
• Takes initiative to improve situations when needed
• Looking to be part of a group where you can grow with the company
• Willingness to stay longer if needed
• Team member
• Reliable and responsible
• Composure under pressure and with any deadlines and quotas
• Upbeat attitude – we want someone who gets along well with others and is a team player!
• Ability to maintain a good friendly attitude while working hard
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
For the last 5 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces. We are a marketing company that services small to medium sized businesses. Everything we offer is turn-key but also customized at the same time. Our services include postcard and/or letter direct mail campaigns from idea to mailbox. We help businesses all over the country to expand through the use of a combination of marketing techniques including website development, email marketing, google marketing and more. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
This company is a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 12 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening.
You can use the opportunity to tour our facility and get an idea of what it is like to work for PostcardMania before applying: http://www.postcardmania.com/openhouse
For the last 5 years we have been voted as one of Tampa Bay's Top 100 Workplaces.
We are a marketing company that services small to medium sized businesses. Everything we offer is turn-key but also customized at the same time. Our services include postcard and/or letter direct mail campaigns from idea to mailbox. We help businesses all over the country to expand through the use of a combination of marketing techniques including website development, email marketing, google marketing and more. It is our mission to empower entrepreneurs with the affordable, turn-key marketing tools they need to have the business they always dreamed of - one that is prospering and growing.
This position includes the inspection and maintenance of electric and mechanical hoists. Applicants must have a strong mechanical background and either experience or aptitude in three phase and single phase electrical circuits. Applicants need to be detail oriented and while this is a production environment working along side other technicians applicants must be motivated/strong self starters.
While we require team members to be self motivated starters we strongly believe in our supporting them and their work environment enabling each member to thrive in our fast paced environment. To that end we support our technicians by providing continued education and tooling in the fields their working in along with competitive wages and benefits.
Overhead Crane And Hoist Service Technician
Industrial Manufacturing – Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our growing team and fill an immediate need. Schweinitz Enterprises is the industry shaping global leader in industrial manufacturing and servicing overhead cranes and other hoists. We serve a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and industrial plants.
A successful Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician will have an electrical and mechanical background, and will have the ability to trouble-shoot 480 VAC 3 phase motor control systems among other duties.
Manufacturing – Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
As an Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance up to and including complex repairs on electric overhead traveling cranes. The maintenance technician will also spend time consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues.
Other responsibilities of the Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician will include:
· On-site visits to customer locations troubleshooting, repairing and inspecting overhead cranes industrial motor controls
· Update and maintain customers bearings and mechanical gearbox systems
· Generating sales leads during service calls
· Completing all appropriate documentation
· Minimal overnight travel may be required to assist other branches and/or to attend training or other meetings
Industrial Manufacturing – Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
As an Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will be required to show a strong knowledge of AC/DC theory, as well as the ability to trouble-shoot 480VAC 3 phase motor control systems.
Other requirements for the Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician include:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industrial maintenance environment and/or equivalent military experience
· Hands-on background in the industrial electrical and mechanical fields
· Electro-mechanical maintenance experience in the industrial electrical field (480 vacs, 3 phases)
· In-depth understanding of motor control circuitry and related troubleshooting procedures.
· Industrial Mechanical/Electrician with plant maintenance experience PLUS
· Experience in the inspection, repair and maintenance of industrial overhead cranes
· Willingness to work overtime and on-call rotation is required
• Possession of a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Strong communication skills
• Proven commitment to safety
• Comfort with working at heights
Industrial Manufacturing – Electrical Maintenance Technician
At Schweinitz Enterprises, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members’ hard work and dedication. Therefore, we are proud to offer our Electrical Maintenance Technician’s compensation package.
Benefits available to the Electrical Maintenance Technician’s include:
• Base pay
• Great benefits
• Company vehicle
• Gas card
• Cell phone
• Extensive training
Shop Machine Operator Helper 3
Shop Machine Operator Helper 3 Location: United States-Texas-Houston Job
Assists operators in everyday work being performed Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Using shop safety handling practice, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things + Cuts work piece, using powered oxy fuel hand torch + Uses a grinder to clean plate edges, remove rust, and bevel parts + Uses a hammer and stencil to stamp steel parts
Be able to use a push broom and a shovel + Has the ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time + Assists in handling and moving objects
- Using shop safety handling practice, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things + Arm-Hand Steadiness (The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position) + Written Comprehension (The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing) + Extent Flexibility (The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs) + Near Vision (The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer) + Information comprehension (The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations) Physical
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%) Standing 70% Walking 20% Sitting 10% Pushing NP Pulling NP Climbing F Balancing F Bending Stooping O Kneeling O Crouching O Crawling NP Reaching C Handling C Fingering F Feeling Vision Hearing
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With more than 125 years of experience, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Shop Machine Operator
Job Schedule: Full-time
Sep 1, 2017, 11:06:05 AM
Requisition ID: 1708781 CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Plasma Operator Helper
The Plasma Operator Helper uses various tools and equipment to cut and form steel plates. Essential Functions
Operate plasma table to cut steel plates.
Cutting plates of various types and thicknesses.
Create small and large parts.
Operate various drills, presses, mills, brakes, shears, grinding, and other equipment. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Qualifications
Minimum of 2 years of exposure to plasma machine operatons.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a heavy steel plate environment.
Exposure CNC plasma with arc writer and oxy fuel torch, or comparable equipment.
Experience and ability to utilizing hand held cutting torch, hand held plasma, overhead crane, spreader beams, rigging, grinding, and hand tools.
Experience with OSHA and other regulatory requirements and industry standards
Experience with discipline-specific industry standards (API, ASME, AWWA, NACE, ACI, etc.)
Machine Operator Helper
We are looking for machine operator helpers for temp to perm positions. This is an entry level position with a lot of room to grow and develop with client!
The shift is Mon thru Fri 2pm to 11pm and the shift pays $12.35 per hour. Experience in a production based environment is required. This is a fast pace work environment
Working hours: Mon thru Fri 2pm to 11pm
If interested, please reach out to our office to schedule an interview at or apply to the job post!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company.
Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!