Boat Outfitter Job Description Sample
Outfitter - Tubing
Outfitter - Tubing
Description Here, atTextron Marine & Land Systems, we pride ourselves on providing ouremployees with increasing pay and benefit packages, program longevity, strongsafety culture, no rain-out days, and playing a critical role in defending ournation's freedom!
Job Summary: An Outfitter -Tubing performs any and all tasks as assigned by management based on the needs of the business.
Responsibilities: * Layout and route mechanical piping systems; make mock up of systems; pressure test systems, must be familiar with installation of marine and air craft type fitting; install pumps, models, valves and pressure switches.
Job duties involve tubing identification, holes, label plate installation, drill penetration, piping and testing.
Typical tools used in the performance of job duties include open-ended wrenches and sockets.
May perform work from Engineering drawings, sketches, written and verbal instructions.
May direct the work activities or tasks of other employees.
Maintain records, forms, and logs as required.
Performs other related duties as assigned by management. Qualifications
Education: High school diploma or GED certificate.
* One (1) plus year of related tubing mechanic experience.
Formal craft training with the ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
Ability to perform shop mathematics
Must be willing to work rotating shifts. Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Louisiana-New Orleans
Textron Systems: Marine & Land Systems
Req ID: 258375
An Outfitter performs any and all tasks as assigned by management based on the needs of the business.
- Job duties include structural fitting and mechanical outfitting of the craft.
- Job includes installing land modules (engines, P&E, Command, prop ducts, etc).
- Align machinery and install above deck final outfitting hardware.
- Install some tubing assembly, ramps, skirts , and non-skid material on cargo decks.
- Transition crafts in building and out to PA&D.
- Typical tools used in the performance of job duties include air tools, pneumatics, hand tools such as wrenches, computers, etc.
- Performs work from Engineering drawings, sketches, written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain records, forms, and logs as required.
Applicants must be able to rotate from AM to PM shift.
Delta Personnel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Delta Personnel, Inc. is a staffing/recruitment company located out of Metairie, Louisiana. We are a WBE, MBE, and have been serving our clients since 1968.
Boat Captain / Wild Life Tour Guide
We are looking for a Full-Time Boat Captain for our tour. The ideal candidate will be able to share and explain about the wildlife around our tour.
- Must have the ability to work weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of local plants & animals
- Outgoing personality with people
- Ability to communicate effectively with different interest groups on the same tour
- USCG master 50-ton minimum 100 ton preferred
- Experience with large pontoon boats a plus
- Ability to pass background check & drug test
- Must have a drivers license
- Reliable Transportation
- Full time 37hrs to 40+ hrs per week
We are a small privately owned company , offering a fun and challenging low stress job environment. Looking forward to talking with you about this position.
Class A CDL Driver- Boat Hauling
HQ Marine Transport is looking to add drivers!
- Hauling Boats from manufacturer to dealership/marina's
- Clean and highly prestigious
- Average length of haul is 1,500 miles
- Drivers average $1,200-$1,400 per week
- 10-14 days out with 2-3 days off
- Full medical, dental and vision
- Vacation package and matching retirement program
If you're looking to get away from the every day hassles of dry van or reefer, hauling boats is the change you're looking for! Apply today!
Deckhand - Party Boat
Deckhand aboard party fishing boat . Positive upbeat personality a must.
Seasonal position , May through October. Boating/ Fishing experience a
must. Pass and maintain a DOT drug screening program required .
Upholsterer - Experienced Furniture / Boat
Wanted full time Experienced Upholsterer in the Furniture, Auto and Boat field
will pay top wages depending on experience..
Based on 40 hrs. per week
Master Marine is seeking a qualified boat sales consultant for its NW San Antonio dealership to assist customers in choosing from Texas' top selling brands: Blue Wave, Carolina Skiff, Chaparral, Silverwave, Freedom Boats, Fat Cat Boats, Suzuki, Yamaha, Evinrude, and Mercury. Master Marine is one of the top 3 Blue Wave dealers in the nation and one of the top 20 Suzuki dealers in the nation. Enjoyable working environment with great working hours. Must be outgoing, responsible, hardworking, trustworthy, and positive. Must have strong sales experience and excellent customer relation skills. Prior boating experience and fluency in spanish are a plus, but not required. Generous commission based pay, uniforms, and health insurance.
Boat Insurance Claims Adjuster | Customer Service / Entry Level / Trai
Bilingual (Spanish/English) Insurance Claims Adjuster
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is interviewing for full-time Insurance Claims Adjuster Trainees to work at our headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. to work at our headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia.
- We are hiring for November 2017
Boaters and nonboaters are encouraged to apply!
- Starting annualized salary is $40,000.
- Pay increase to $42,500* after completing Company Certification
*Must meet attendance and Certification Requirements
(Typically 6 months after hire)
- Future salary increases, promotions and career growth available based on attendance and performance.
- Taking first reports of new claim losses over the phone.
- Processing first party property damage claims. This entails reviewing estimates and damage appraisals, policy language, preparing appropriate claims correspondence and communicating coverage decisions to insurance customers.
- Coordinating and dispatching salvage and towing assistance for insureds.
- Reviewing file documents and notes to determine claim status upon telephone inquiries from customers. Delivering the status update to the insured and properly documenting actions taken.
- Assisting with various claims-related projects in between calls and handling files.
- Associate's Degree or two years of college
- Customer service phone experience, preferably in a call center.
- Highly organized with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proven history of excellent business communication skills (including active listening & business correspondence).
- Boating knowledge
- Prior insurance and/or claims adjusting experience
- Property & Casualty Adjuster's License
- Bilingual (Spanish- English)
The Claims Department operates from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Shifts may include evening hours or a Saturday or Sunday. Shifts are established based on the needs of the company and are assigned prior to the end of your training.
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.)
Our employees' quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation days, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Headquarters- Alexandria, VA
Job Status: Full Time
Position Type: Customer Service
Date Posted: 10/18/2017
Location Address: 880 S. Pickett Street Alexandria, VA 22304
How to Apply
Submit a completed resume to apply. Note, you will need to provide an active email address and phone number.
Power Sports Boat Rigger (Full-Time)
Tulalip WA - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela's has an opening for a Full-Time Boat Rigger in the Power Sports Department at our Tulalip, WA retail store.
This position is responsible for assuring all boats and ATVs are prepped, clean, and customer ready at all times, while providing legendary customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform prep on all new and used boats, includes, but is not limited to: installing motors, adding accessories, installing necessary add-ons, winterizing, demos to customers, etc. in accordance to department standards.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to cleaning and inspection of interior/exterior of all ATVs, boats, motors, and trailers
- Move ATVs, boats, motors, and trailers around interior or exterior of buildings. Assist in loading and unloading of boat and trailer shipments.
- Assist technical staff as needed
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
- Strong mechanical background (preferred)
- Must have wiring ability (12 volt DC) Preferred
- Mechanical ability to include skills in trouble shooting inboard/outboard issues (preferred)
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid mechanical knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in the power sports industry.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Boat & Vehicle Parking Attendant (Weekends Only)
Oversee vehicle and boat trailer parking in designated areas. Requires HS diploma or GED & 2yrs customer service experience or equivalent combo.
Prior security experience helpful. Deal tactfully and courteously with the public. Rate: $10/hr DOE. Dates: Mid-May to mid-September
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!