Bobbin Cleaning Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Mat Cleaning Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
Cleaning Lab Operator
We are searching for passionate people looking to make a difference in the medical device industry. You will become part of a fast-paced, dynamic team working together to lead the world in medical product innovation.
• Work in a clean-room manufacturing environment
• Clean, passivate, and packaging parts in accordance with documented work instructions and procedures.
• Maintain consistent quality and workmanship of the parts cleaned and packaged.
• Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
• Monitor and control ultrasonic cleaning system’s tanks, temperature and cleanliness.
• Monitor and control DI water system daily and communicate issues to supervisor.
• Understand and comply with Quality System requirements.
• Complete assignments in a timely fashion, staying on task, minimize interruptions of work.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area and follow standard safety procedures and personal protective equipment requirements.
• Report to work on time, including returning from breaks and lunch periods.
• Properly task in and out of work orders
• Capable of searching and locating documents and WI in GAS
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in part cleaning is a plus
• Preferred experience with cleaning agents i.e. detergents, nitric acid
If you are team oriented, positive and driven to make a difference, we would love to meet you!
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery.
You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards.
On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve!
Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Relief Machine Operator 11Pm To 7Am
Machine Operator / CNC Operator
Machine Operator I
Entry Level Machine Operator - 3Rd Shift
Packaging Machine Operator
Asphalt Milling Machine Operator - Athens, GA
Asphalt Paving Machine Operator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!