Boca Raton Job Description Sample
Patient Safety Officer/Risk Manager
This position is responsible for leading, improving, monitoring, and sustaining adherence with the Operating System for Patient Safety.?? This includes:
- Successful adherence to patient safety policies and procedures, standard work process, improved patient safety outcomes, regulatory requirements and accreditation, and clinical measures as appropriate. The position implements and supports processes which drive outcomes based, evidence based, cost-effective and safe practices in the multiple facilities setting.
- Reduces clinical risks at the point of care and mitigate those risks once they occur in collaboration with Quality & Patient Safety Department.??
- Implements and evaluates the effectiveness of the patient safety plan through tracking of multiple facility acquired conditions and through developing and reporting of other key performance indicators.
- Collaborates with the multiple facility CEO, CNO, COO, CMO, and DCQI to adhere to applicable federal, state, local regulations i.e. (The Joint Commission, EMTALA, FDA reporting, etc.) and will work closely with the multiple facilities CO in managing the quality of care domain of the compliance program.??
* POSITION SPECIFIC ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently manages risk information system and able to produce reports that guide organizational decision making related to patient safety needs/trends.
- Develops curriculum for family participation into their care processes within organization at various levels of organization.??
- Establishes framework in collaboration with Human Resources for standard processes to identify and manage staff error in the provision of clinical care or work processes.
- Establishes program in collaboration with Human Resources for support of staff as second victims that have been involved in medical error that has caused disability, significant harm, or death to a patient
- Establishes programs in collaboration with Human Resources on training all levels of staff in the organization on error prevention techniques
- Develops and implements ??organization wide ??patient safety/risk management program with focus on proactive strategies to control and reduce facility acquired conditions
- Facilitates enterprise wide patient safety program against annual plan (develops, monitors, evaluates plan).
- Facilitates committees and rapid cycle initiatives.
- Manages patient, staff, bio-ethical issues.
- Serves as the facility designated risk manager contact for completion of interrogatories and other claim related documentation
- Reports events to medwatch and follows other company, federal, and state required guidelines for reporting on adverse events.
- Develops and implements enterprise wide patient safety/risk management program that effectively manages post even analytics, adverse event disclosure, and shared learning across the organization for prevention of ongoing events.
- Coordinates with Process Improvement to execute robust process improvement and other auditing/monitoring process as part of reports to patient safety committee.??
Expertise Provided to Facilities
- Provides leadership and expertise in methods of preparation, success and sustainment of identified priorities.
- Provides leadership and expertise in methods of high reliability and patient safety error prevention methods.
Approach to Work
- Demonstrates a servant leadership approach to all work.
- Demonstrates a transformational approach rather than transactional.
- Demonstrates ethical behavior in decision-making and performance of job responsibilities while maintaining confidentiality regarding patient information, quality, performance and peer review information and handles difficult situations in a discreet and professional manner.
Position reports to the Director of Quality & Patient Safety with a dotted line to the Group Chief Nursing Officer.?? Position will work in partnership with the Hospital Administrative Team and the Hospital Service Center Quality & Patient Safety Department.
Must have Bachelor???s Degree (patient care related field preferred).?? J.D, or Master???s in Nursing, Health Services, or Patient Safety preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience (five years preferred) with progressive responsibility working in a quality/performance improvement and/or patient safety department
- Experience leading interdisciplinary initiatives in process improvement or directly improving the reliability of healthcare delivery at the point of care.??????
- Those at the novice (no experience) or beginner level (less than 3 years??? experience) must complete the National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF) curriculum on patient safety within 120 days of hire.
Required Licensure:Maintains active license
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of:*
- Patient Safety
- Regulatory and Accreditation
- Clinical Measures (TJC, CMS, Value Based Purchasing, Leapfrog, CMS Hospital Compare, and other reportable measures)
- Able to identify and report potential or actual regulatory/accreditation risk issues that can impact regulatory/accreditation compliance and pose a financial or reputational risk to the facility or company.
- Detail oriented and has ability to work with and analyze complex health care process and outcome data using both qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Communicates (written, verbal and presentation skills) with many levels of key stakeholders from the board level to the point of care staff.
- Personal computer skills, understanding of statistics, Microsoft EXCEL spreadsheets, and database systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of current trends in patient safety.
- Demonstrated change leader mentality in support of achieving Tenet patient safety initiatives.
- Able to lead intermediate and complex projects using rapid cycle and other quality/ safety science management methodologies.
- Able to manage multiple large projects at one time.
- Able to synthesize outcome data into meaningful actions.
- Able to prepare written reports of clinical and operational survey findings.
- Demonstrated knowledge of outcomes and quality improvement methods and using and applying diagnostic tools (defect analysis, fault tree analysis).
- Able to remediate findings when in a multiple facilities.
- Able to develop and monitor corrective action plans.
- Able to development and provide education programs.
Preferred experience in the following systems:
- Electronic Health Record
- eCARE (Electronic Clinical Analysis and Resource Efficiency)*
- eCQS (Electronic Clinical Quality System ??? also known as Quantros)
- eSRM (Risk Management System)
- Accreditation Manager Plus with Tracers (AMP + Tracers)
- AllScripts / Midas
- Data Access / Showcase
- Leapfrog Database and Reports
- Balanced Score Card / Clinical Services Scorecard
- PC based Word and Excel spreadsheet programs
- Industry publications as they relate to Quality and other areas, as applicable, such as Safety, Risk Management, etc.
High Rise Window Cleaner
We are seeking a high-rise Window Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Experienced High-Rise window cleaner with the use of ropes and bousin chair. Must have a drivers license and 1 year experience in high- rise window cleaning.
- Cleaning Windows on high-rise buildings
- Check safety equipment
- Work well with coworker at greater heights. Teamwork is a must!
- Organize equipment at end of shift.
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in high-rise window cleaning
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Safety Conscious
Busy private cardiology practice in Boca Raton looking to hire a kind and professional receptionist with excellent phone and personal communication skills. Responsibilites include answering incoming calls, communicating with patients, doctors' offices and hospitals, scheduling outpatient procedures, checking patients in and out, and maintaining medical records. Cardiology and eClinicalWorks experience preferred.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Assistant Analyst
You are eligible for this position if you are a BCBA or BCaBA. Your job responsibilities include providing supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians (paraprofessionals), weekly supervision of individual client programs (including behavior change programs, skill acquisition, academics, social skills and daily living skills). You will also provide training to new therapists, and ongoing training for current therapists, continuous parent and guardian training, behavioral, developmental and skill acquisition assessments, and designing individualized skill acquisition and behavior change programs (including social skills, daily living skills, and academic goals). You will serve on a steering committee of company team members who play an active role in meeting the needs of the special needs community beyond what takes place via our services.
Certified Medical Assistant/Administrative Front Desk/Receptionist
Our Anti-Aging Med-Spa in Boca Raton is looking for a new member to add to our team!
We are expanding and we are looking for an Administrative Front Desk/Receptionist with Med Spa experience to join our team!
Candidate must be reliable, responsible, team player, fast learner, problem solver, punctual, and able to adapt to new processes and systems. Must be friendly and have a positive attitude. Ability to work well under pressure, must be able to multi-task.Preferable
Enthusiastic about health and wellness!
Excellent Phone Etiquette
Good Customer Service
Works well under pressure
Excellent Customer Service. Must interact with patients in a respectful and amicable manner.
Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights.
Adhere to all Company policies
Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
Possession of strong organizational skills.
Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Able to start an IV
Maintaining the reception area
Scheduling client appointments
Returning client inquiries
Checking in and out clients
Optimize patient satisfaction
Comforts patients by anticipating patient’s anxieties
Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality
Contributes to team efforts
Background in aesthetics is preferred. Experience in Milliennium a PLUS!
Hourly pay plus incentives and commission.
Our practice uses the technology and medical science of the 21st century to optimize wellness. We are not focused on just symptoms, but finding the cause of the symptoms and repairing them. Our patients are seeking help with issues such as healthy aging, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, menopause, andropause, weight loss, nutritional guidance, diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness, detoxification, and aesthetic services.
We use the techniques of functional medicine to optimize the functions of the body and its systems. While we may use traditional avenues, we also employ the targeted use of nutritional supplements and scientifically tested natural medicines to achieve health objectives that are not possible with standard pharmaceuticals. We also focus on diet, the main component of health. When you become a patient, you will learn, in detail exactly what, how, how much, and when to eat in order to achieve the healthiest you! Finally, proper exercise as with any regimen is optimal for health and is encouraged.
Manufacturing Fabricator - Experienced
ATG has a Manufacturing Level 2 position open in its Boca Raton Operations facility. We are accepting candidates with at least 2-5 years of direct Manufacturing experience. All candidates must be able read schematics, use hand tools and be able to follow written instructions.
Standard hours are 7:30am to 4pm Monday through Friday.
ATG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an excellent benefits package, including a 401(k) Plan, Paid Time Off and a comprehensive health care coverage. For more information about our organization see www.atgshades.com.Level 2 Manufacturing
Healthcare Phone Sales
We are seeking energetic, dependable and impassioned professionals to join our Patient Contact Center. The successful candidate will professionally handle inbound activity as well as outbound calling campaigns to help patients join an MDVIP affiliated Physician’s practice. This position is an entry level position which provides the right motivated candidate with growth potential. It is an hourly role based on a Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week schedule.
A Sales Representative is responsible for converting existing patients of a physician’s practice to members of the MDVIP practice model, by selling the benefits of the program in a highly customized and consultative way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• 1. Sells patients on the benefits of being a member of an MDVIP affiliated practice by consistently tailoring the MDVIP Program benefits to patients.
• 2. Handles inbound activity as well as outbound calling campaigns.
• 3. Accurately documents patient customer relationship management database (Salesforce) with outcome of interaction/outreach.
• 4. Performs general research and problem resolution. Escalates patient issues and concerns to management as necessary.
• 5. Demonstrates a professional and positive demeanor in responding to all telephone and written inquiries. 6. Exhibits understanding of policies and procedures and conveys accurate information with internal and external contacts. 7. Achieves a “meeting expectations” or above in quality monitoring and productivity measures as determined by management. 8. Demonstrates organizational values and adheres to departmental policies and expectations.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
· Manage the monthly invoicing and accounts receivable process, which may include manual data entry, reviewing and assessing late fees or credits due, manual billing adjustments and invoice distribution
· Work directly with customers on a daily basis, which may include processing customer payments via credit card or ACH, updating billing contact information, invoice explanations, and collection calls on past due balances
· Work collaboratively with the Operations Team, management, and other departments to ensure superior customer service
· Coordinate with Sales and Client Support Teams to ensure timely and accurate billing
· Perform weekly metric reporting, ad-hoc reporting, and other special projects as needed
· Assist with applying customer cash receipts and researching reconciliation items and unapplied cash on a regular basis
· Research internal and external questions regarding billing, invoicing, payments, and account balances as well as investigate and resolve customer invoice disputes
· Participate in billing set up and implementation for new accounts that require electronic and/or custom billing
· Maintain accurate, up to date, properly stored account / implementation notes and records pertaining to customer billing
· Special projects as assigned (customer billing audits, data cleanup projects, etc.)
Required/Preferred Skills and Experience:
· 2-3 years of related work experience preferred
· Must have strong organization, communication, and multi-tasking skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and work well in a fast-paced environment
· Invoicing and receivables proficiency with computerized accounting systems
· Ability to handle a high volume of workload with extremely strong attention to detail
· MS Excel experience with ability to develop and analyze reports along with knowledge of v-look up, queries, functions, and reports
· MS products (word, outlook, etc)
· Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise
· Experience with Salesforce preferred
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Solar Panel Installation Tech
Entry level installer with less than 12 months direct solar installation experience, must have construction experience 1 year or more, assistant to other installer levels, may be OSHA-10/30 certified
Carrying materials onto roofs
Assisting with roof penetrations and attachments
Maintaining proper wire management
Cleaning job site at end of each day
Legally authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for an indefinite period
Valid Florida Driver’s License
Ability to reliably commute to Company office on time, every day
Strong work ethic
1+ years’ experience working on roofs
Comfort working outdoors, all day, throughout the year
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Ability to purchase/own tools required by the Company
Marketing / Inside Sales / Sales / TV Producer
Successful TV Production Company is looking for an energetic and talented sales and marketing representative for it's award-winning television series. This is a high level inside sales and marketing position for professionals looking for a career in the television industry (no previous television experience required). The position consists of supervising your own program topics in order to secure content and underwriting for educational documentaries.
Phone experience is a key factor in this position. Individuals should be confident and capable of closing media contracts, exceptional communicators, and eager to work in the television industry. This is a salary based position with commission, and the combined salary and commission compensation ranges from $70,000 to $140,000 for the first year.
Being part of the team means that you should expect to function in a high-energy and exciting work atmosphere, and will also be engaged in brainstorming and analyzing storylines and topics for our series.
Team members must be creative and research savvy, have strong communication skills and the ability to close contracts with potential clients. The position requires no travel.
Potential candidates must have the following experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in a sales or sales related positions.
• Confidence on the phone with strong communication skills.
• Candidates must also have a minimum of 2 years of college courses.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Currently hiring for FULL TIME positions only.
- This position earns an average of $70,000 to $140,000 per year.
- Base salary plus commission structure.
- Paid training program.
- No draw against commissions.
- Opportunity for advancement.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!