Boca Raton Job Description Sample
Dermatology Group Adding Full-Time Dermatologist
Boca Raton, Florida
Outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join an established and growing practice in Boca Raton, Florida. Enjoy working in a positive environment that offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full-Time Opportunity, work 4 or 5 days/week - your choice!
- Work out of ONE location
- See patients for General, Surgical and Cosmetic
- Very competitive salary plus percentage of collections
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401K
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Terry Ferguson, Physician Recruiter
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Overnight MHT For Mental Health Center In Boca
Mental Health Tech
1. Transportation for clients to and from all groups, activities, 12 step meetings, airport, doctor’s appointments, admissions, shopping and job interviews.
2. Upkeep of all Banyan vehicles
3. UA collection
4. Daily rounds of properties
5. Hourly rounds of properties after curfew
6. Get clients out of the apartments between the hours of 10am and 4pm
7. Supervise clients to maintain cleanliness of apartments
8. Reporting maintenance issues or needs in or around the properties
9. Stocking and keeping an inventory of all cleaning supplies and toiletries
10. Enforce all curfews
11. Conducting house meetings when necessary
12. Observing and Reporting client’s Adult Daily Living Skills (ADLS)
13. Updating the Intake/Discharge Log Book
14. Updating the Incident Log Book
15. Any and all overtime or unscheduled hours must be approved by Operations Director prior to working additional hours
16. Banyan Staff shirts must be worn at all times with solid color cargo shorts or pants.
17. Any clients concerns, please bring initially to the attention of the lead male or lead female BHT on duty
18. Supervision of clients in their daily activities.
19. Ensure the clients follow treatment schedule.
20. Disperse telephones for client use – if client is not permitted phone.
21. Monitor MOR for medication, clients are responsible to retrieve their own medication, we do not administer or disperse any medication only monitor the self-administration meds.
22. Redirecting and reporting clients if rules are broken.
23. Responsible for understanding and enforcing Program Rules at all levels of care.
24. Responsible for understanding BTC P&P’s.
25. Responsible for understanding requirements for documenting in client Electronic Medical Record.
26. Ensure the BHT office and client group rooms are clean and safe.
27. Assist with client funds as needed.
28. Arrange housing for new clients coming in and assist with transitioning clients going to another level of care.
29. Seeks corrective criticism and has the ability to evaluate suggestions objectively.
30. Report to work as assigned.
31. Maintains acceptable overall attendance.
32. Promotes a favorable/positive work atmosphere.
33. Attends inservices and educational training as necessary and as assigned.
34. Seeks out learning experiences and incorporates new knowledge into practice.
35. Maintains flexibility and adaptability to expected and unexpected changes in the work environment.
36. Reports personal symptoms of suspected illness of contagious diseases to the Clinical Director.
37. Reports incidents, accidents, and occurrences in accordance with policies and procedures.
38. Maintains safety of the physical environment.
39. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
40. Independently solve problems and follow through.
41. Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
42. MHT certification and experience working with mentally ill adult population
43. Knowledge and understanding of verbal de-escalation techniques
44. Able to pass Level II background
45. Familiarity with Mental Health Population.
Clinical Research Nurse - Oncology
Responsible for all phases of a research study from study start up to final study close out.
The clinical research nurse works with minimal guidance from management; responsible for ensuring compliance with Federal Regulations for the Protection of Human Subjects and conducts research activities following all Federal Regulations and Good Clinical Practice Guidelines. Position Expectations &
Expected to work with investigators to provide clinical management of cancer research protocols in Phase 2-4 clinical trials.
Expected to coordinate clinical research protocols from opening to close out and provide protocol specific training to the team involved. Expected to develop written protocol guidelines and training materials and provide clinical services as required per protocol. Expected to act as the protocol liaison with other clinical and ancillary departments throughout the Boca Raton Regional Hospital and other related medical services related to protocol requirements.
Expected to perform nursing assessment as required per protocol, provides direct nursing care and proper supportive care to patients and families participating in research studies. Expected to be able to handle large volume of patients. Expected to ensure proper regulatory rules are followed for consenting patients, assessing adverse events and documenting protocol deviations.
Expected to collaborate with the research accounting team to provide clinical information to determine if financial milestones have been reached for research studies. Expected to be able to differentiate standard of care services versus research related services. Expected to work with administration to help implement new processes for continuous improvement of the department.
Expected to provide coverage to other programs, as appropriate. Expected to recognize the influence of beliefs and cultures on behaviors and accept strengths and limitations in others. Expected to exhibit adaptability, flexibility, self control and maturity in work and behavior.
Expected to exhibit calm responsiveness to emergency or stressful situations. Expected to recognize situations which require notification of a supervisor. Expected to exhibit professional conduct in the presence of subjects, research staff, sponsors, monitors, etc.
Lynn Cancer Institute Research Nurse Expected to ensure research quality by practicing in compliance with Lynn Cancer Institute Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and applicable federal, state, and local regulations. Expected to support and adhere to Compliance to the National Cancer Institute Research Program. Expected to have knowledge of National Cooperative Group data base.
Minimum Education and/or Experience: Graduated from an accredited nursing program. AND * Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience AND At least two (2) years experience in oncology and hematology clinical research Licensure/Regulation/Certification:
Current RN license.
Must complete the online CITI Protection of Human Subjects certification program within two weeks of employment. * ONC, CCRP, and CCRA certifications preferred.
Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season.
As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital's Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.
Registered Behavior Technician/Behavior Therapist
This position is for a person who holds a Bachelor degree from a four year university and/or holds a Registered Behavior Technician credential or meets the criteria to go through our in house RBT credentialing process . This person provides one-on-one therapy to our clients as well as assists in social groups. This person receives weekly supervision from a supervisor (Masters level clinician or a BCBA) that meets the Behavior Analyst Certification Board requirement. This position is also known as a paraprofessional, behavior therapist or line therapist.
Office Assistant, Assistant Researcher, Biller
We are seeking an Office Assistant, Assistant Researcher, Biller to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
DO NOT CALL OFFICE. CALLING THE OFFICE WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM CONSIDERATION. THANK YOU.
Certified Medical Assistant/Administrative Front Desk/Receptionist
Our Anti-Aging Med-Spa in Boca Raton is looking for a new member to add to our team!
We are expanding and we are looking for an Administrative Front Desk/Receptionist with Med Spa experience to join our team!
Candidate must be reliable, responsible, team player, fast learner, problem solver, punctual, and able to adapt to new processes and systems. Must be friendly and have a positive attitude. Ability to work well under pressure, must be able to multi-task.Preferable
Enthusiastic about health and wellness!
Excellent Phone Etiquette
Good Customer Service
Works well under pressure
Excellent Customer Service. Must interact with patients in a respectful and amicable manner.
Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights.
Adhere to all Company policies
Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
Possession of strong organizational skills.
Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Able to start an IV
Maintaining the reception area
Scheduling client appointments
Returning client inquiries
Checking in and out clients
Optimize patient satisfaction
Comforts patients by anticipating patient’s anxieties
Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality
Contributes to team efforts
Background in aesthetics is preferred. Experience in Milliennium a PLUS!
Hourly pay plus incentives and commission.
Our practice uses the technology and medical science of the 21st century to optimize wellness. We are not focused on just symptoms, but finding the cause of the symptoms and repairing them. Our patients are seeking help with issues such as healthy aging, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, menopause, andropause, weight loss, nutritional guidance, diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness, detoxification, and aesthetic services.
We use the techniques of functional medicine to optimize the functions of the body and its systems. While we may use traditional avenues, we also employ the targeted use of nutritional supplements and scientifically tested natural medicines to achieve health objectives that are not possible with standard pharmaceuticals. We also focus on diet, the main component of health. When you become a patient, you will learn, in detail exactly what, how, how much, and when to eat in order to achieve the healthiest you! Finally, proper exercise as with any regimen is optimal for health and is encouraged.
Installation Coordinator needs 2-3 years office experience with customer service background. Skills
Installation Coordinator requires:
- installation coordination
- AA or AS degree in Business Administration or other related field
- Excel, Word, Outlook
Installation Coordinator duties:
- Distribute scope of work documents, forms, and reports as requested in timely manner.
- Provide tracking information to support project, including order shipments and deliveries.
- Participate in project meetings and/or conference calls when needed
Solar Electrician with at least 12 months direct solar installation experience AND formal education such as NABCEP or other solar specific certification/degree, OR experienced installer with at least 2 years direct solar installation experience, OSHA-10 certified
- Proficient in wiring, conduits, panel installation, circuit breakers
- Proficient in stringing modules and wire management
- Proficient in wiring junction box and making penetration to attic
- Proficient in NEC codes
- May be proficient in piping within attic or along roof, pulling wire
- Additional electrical experience desirable and would likely receive higher pay rate
- Must have valid Florida Driver's License and reliable transportation to work each day.
- Must be comfortable with working on residential and commercial roofs in South Florida.
Entry Level Business Account Manager Marketing & Sales - No Weekends
Entry Level Business Account Manager & Junior Management Positions Business Administration Degree, Management or Marketing & Sales experience wanted!
Recent Grads Apply! Full training is provided.
At Annex Incorporated we specialize in Sales & Marketing for Fortune 500 Clients in the South Florida area.
This is NOT a telemarketing position or a call center
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to us today.
Account Manager position details:
- All positions are Full Time- Monday to Friday- No Nights or Weekends
- Full training is provided
- Looking to immediately fill 5 position within the next 2 weeks
- This job involves face to face business to consumer sales to clients
- This position also requires a canidate to have strong people skills to help retain clients
- Annex Incorporated culture is high energy and forward thinking
- Looking for leadership skills we can develop to the next level
Annex Incorporated is an organization developed on the belief that an approach to face to face sales and marketing is based on personal communication will always be more effective and meaningful than the latest technology craze. We are a business focused on the understanding that our people are our future & therefore we want to coach them into a management position. We strive to provide an entrepreneurial environment dedicated to developing successful business leaders. Our success as an organization is a result of maintaining high standards within our firm and working with only those interested in business management and capable of becoming the best of the best at leading others.
We promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement into a management. Pay is based on performance. We teach leadership & management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization. We are looking to expand into four different markets in Florida within the next 16 months.
Responsibilities at the entry-level include:
• Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of customers
• Supervising and coaching Account Managers and Account Executives.
• Learning the business aspect of running a sales & marketing firm
• All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
• Energetic attitude and team work mentality
For questions submit your resume today and ask for Briana in HR.
For more information about Annex Incorporated check us out at: www.annexincorporated.comSuggested
Candidates with the following background or interest should also apply: business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business in Florida, Orlando businesses, business management skills, business manager, professional development, business to business management, business development manager career, business consulting manager, management, entrepreneur, entry level management, supervisor, coach, leader, consultant, consulting for businesses, management consulting, supervising businesses, business and communication management.
For more information please visit our website: www.annexincorporated.com
Business Intelligence Developer - Analyst
MDVIP is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst to become an integral part of our team! Working with business stakeholders and analysts to understand business drivers and goals in the development of requirements and user stories to create and enhance Business Intelligence and analytic solutions.
- Performs hands on work in designing, developing, testing, and documenting existing and new systems for reporting, including merging data from various sources and exposing reports for use in other systems.
- Works with various stakeholders and analysts to understand business drivers and goals for the development of requirements and user stories for creation of analytic solutions.
- Conveys business requirements to their technical teams using tools such as logical diagrams, user stories, wireframes, Visio process flows, data samples, and functional requirements documents.
- Manages reporting environments including report data sources, security, subscriptions, metadata, and documentation of operating procedures.
- Conducts (or organizes) training sessions for the users on how to use the systems and tools. Provides 2nd level support to data and analytic applications already in place, troubleshooting problems pertaining to report and the reporting database environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Bachelor's in Computer Science, Management Information System, or in a quantitative, technical field (Math, Engineering, Science, etc.) or equivalent studies/relevant work experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling. Master’s degree in these disciplines highly desired.
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing, data modeling and/or data analysis.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Experience with Birst, Business Objects, Micro-strategy or like BI tools.
- Designing, coding, testing, and documenting all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshooting and performance-tuning BI tools, systems, and software.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!