Body Wirer Job Description Sample
Prototype Wirer Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives. As a Prototype wirer, you will be wiring soldering and building prototype units utilizing schematics, blueprints, wiring diagrams, engineering sketches and verbal instructions. RESPONSIBILITIES
Wire, solder, fabricate and assemble prototype units
Utilize schematics, blueprints, wiring diagrams, engineering sketches, and verbal instructions to build printed circuit boards and subassemblies
Rework (as necessary)
Fabricate vector board circuits and enclosures from engineering sketches
Work with sheet metal and polycarbonate material utilizing available machine shop hand and power tools (ex: table/band saws, brake, punches, etc.)
May be required to follow other instructions and to perform other duties as requested by the supervisor and/or manager REQUIREMENTS
High School diploma or equivalent + 3-5 years’ experience in an R & D environment
Surface mount assembly and rework experience is preferred
Able to utilize schematics, blueprints and wiring diagrams, ability to identify components
Excellent soldering skills and sheet metal experience
Strong communication skills
Proficiency in reading schematic/assembly drawings and assembly and/or rework of printed wiring boards
Proficiency with small hand and power tools WORKING CONDITIONS Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone. We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment. Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.
Electrical Panel Wirer 15-00188
Electrical Panel Wirer
Located in Bensenville, IL
Temp to permanent hire
1. Utilize Bill of Materials and drawings to identify and gather necessary components and supplies in order to complete project wiring. Notify Lead Wirer (if applicable), Shop Supervisor, or Project Manager of any missing items or supply (wire, cable, etc.) shortages.
2. Submit request for necessary name plates to the Graphics Department in a timely fashion. Refer the Graphics Department to the relevant Project Manager to resolve any discrepancies.
3. Read and understand electrical schematics (ladder diagrams) and mechanical layouts. Possess a good understanding of electrical components.
4. Affix terminals and wiring to panel as directed by project drawing, schematic, and customer specific practices. Select appropriate wire gauges based on drawings, customer specific practices, Client's standards, and component manufacturer and circuit requirements. Utilize hand tools, wire cutters, strippers and other equipment as needed.
5. Utilize computer to make wire tags and terminal tags and affix as directed by project drawing. Adhere to Simplex standards and/or customer specific practices regarding tag design and location.
6. Identify defective components and inconsistencies in drawings. Alert Shop Supervisor in a timely manner so that appropriate corrective action can be taken.
7. Arrange customer common stock in an orderly fashion. Utilize materials as needed, and replace excess materials at project completion.
8. Request a final review of wiring and control panel by the Lead Wirer or the Shop Supervisor.
9. Remove markings, dust, and debris from panel, and transport finished project to Quality Control.
General Shop Expectations:
1. Record time worked daily on provided job card so that labor hours can be tracked to each project.
2. Communicate all questions and concerns that could affect project outcome to the Shop Supervisor as soon as possible.
3. Adapt to production schedule changes as instructed to assure customer delivery schedules and expectations are met.
4. Utilize tools correctly and safely in order to complete assigned tasks. Wear appropriate and required safety gear based on tool being used. Return borrowed and company tools to appropriate location immediately after use.
5. Affix appropriate 'Build by' and/or 'Inspected by' tag per Client's guidelines.
6. Adhere to Client's standards regarding high quality craftsmanship.
1. Maintain an organized personal work area and contribute to general plant cleanliness.
2. Adhere to all general company policies as defined in the Employee Handbook.
3. Participate as an active team member on all projects.
4. Complete duties associated with other functions as directed.
Espo Engineering Corp.
Willowbrook, IL 60527
View all open jobs at www.espocorp.com/jobs
Leaders in Technical Recruiting & Staffing since 1965
ESPO employees may enjoy a full range of benefits from 401(k), Premium Health Insurance, Dental, Disability, Direct Deposit, Vacation time and Holiday Pay. Apply now and see why so many professionals choose ESPO to help advance their careers.
To view current employment opportunities: www.espocorp.com/jobs
Control Panel Wirer
Assembly and wiring of single and "small lot" automated machine control systems using PLC's, computer controllers and other various related technologies
• Responsible for using a variety assembly equipment, and hand tools such as: analog and digital multi-meters, torque drivers, standard and metric wrenches, socket wrenches, drills and tappers
• Point to point wiring in control panels using crimps, strippers and assorted tools
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints, schematics, technical manuals and verbal and written specifications.
We are the experts in Human Capital. It starts with a commitment to personal attention. A single point of contact from day one. That's what makes The Panther Group different. Thats how we deliver results to our clients and candidates. Our focus on quality, diversity and service sets us apart. At The Panther Group, it's about attention to detail. We attract the right talent, connect job seekers with the right jobs and provide the right custom solutions because we worry about the little things. Providing our clients the best value for their dollar, finding our job seekers opportunities where they can thrive, giving our clients and candidates the level of service they deserve, leveraging the most efficient processes in the industry.
At Instaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, Instaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the Instaff team today!
Title: Industrial WirerJob Type:
Location: Mequon, WI
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri- 1st shift 6:30 am- 2:30 pm
Starting Wage: $15-16/hr
The successful candidate will have a minimum three years of experience in the following areas:
Requires high school or equivalent
3+ years trades training or related experience
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Electrical Assembler - Wirer
Electrical Assembler - Wirer Tracking Code 4090-523 Job Description
Layout, and assemble wiring for equipment.
Ability to read and understand drawings and applications legend for circuit and parts identification.
Measure and cut wiring
Must be able to use hand tools throughout the work day
Work effectively and communicate often with team members.
Observe and follow safety rules and regulations.
Support Lean Initiatives through 5S and OPEX process etc.
Perform other duties as assigned. Required Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Interpret electrical wiring diagrams.
Mechanical knowledge recommended
Knowledge of electrical components: contactors, breakers, transformers, communication boards
Must be able to understand wire gauges and color codes
Basic understanding of electrical code preferred
Must have basic math skills
Must be able to read a tape measure
Must be willing to cross-train and work in other departments as needed.
Must be able to perform work responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs. Job Location Suwanee, Georgia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Site Map| Copyright 2017 Hussmann Corporation. All rights reserved This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
1St Shift Panel Wirer - 58532263 - RW
1st Shift Panel Wirer - 58532263 - RW Job Code: 58532263Job Location: Eden Prairie, MNCategory:
TechniciansLast Updated: 10/27/2017Apply Now!
We are looking for a 1st Shift Panel Wirer.
Job Duties: • Wire various control panel products in preparation for test and final inspection • Cut, strip, crimp and wire control panels • Perform High Voltage wiring as needed • Read, understand and utilize various engineering and manufacturing documents including bills of materials, assembly drawings, assembly instructions, wiring schematics and diagrams • Apply hand tools to ensure correct torque • Document QC and problem resolution logs
• High School Diploma or GED • Must have experience crimping and stripping wires • Must have experience with blueprints or schematics • Must have experience with Microsoft Office For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job # 58532263RW Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Auto Body Tech / Body Man / Body Shop Metal Technician
Lynn Smith Chevrolet in Burleson, Texas
is seeking an experienced
Auto Body Tech / Body Man / Body Shop Metal Technician
We only provide the highest quality repair services in the Fort Worth area.
Must have experience with metal.
GM experience preferred.
I-Car Certification a plus, but not required.
We are seeking a candidate with a stable work history as a technician and verifiable references. Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Flat rate hourly pay plan commensurate with experience
Benefits- Insurance- 401K
Five-Day Work Week- Full Time Employment
Drug Free Work Environment
Family owned and operated dealership
•We are one of the North Texas’ most respected auto dealers, family owned and operated for over 24 years.
•We are looking for a professional, dedicated, hardworking individual to join our team.
•We truly care about the wellbeing of our employees and their families, and we promote from within!
•We promote a workplace of integrity and respect. We care about our customers and it shows!
•Act now! Our business is booming and we need to fill this position now!
Lynn Smith Chevrolet
925 N. Burleson Blvd.
Burleson, TX 76028
Interviews are by appointment only
No drop-ins please.
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please include your name, address, email address and phone number on your resume.
Search engine keywords:
Technician, mechanic, body man, reconditioning, recon, buffing, detailer, detail, detailing, service advisor, parts, automotive, automobile, car, truck, Driver, delivery, service, auto, collision, dealer, part time, full time, body shop, painter, repair, tech, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Burleson, TX 76028
Auto Body Technician/ Body Man Technician, Prepper, Detailer
We are looking for a few good people to fill a few permanent positions as an auto body technician, prepper, and detailer. 5 years of experience, or more required in the industry.
Please contact me,
Auto Body Collision Tech
Work hard and have fun while making money. able to repair damaged vehicles.
This CARSTAR STORE is busy all year long, day in and day out. Come check us out, we are different from all the rest.
Body Shop Specialist
This position is responsible for obtaining detailed shop statuses in a timely manner and in accordance with agreements with our insurance partners.
Key Result Areas:
- Maintain an hourly update average that meets or exceeds the requirements for their current job grade.
- Maintain a quality audit average that meets or exceeds the requirements for their current job grade.
- Ensure complete shop statuses are obtained timely including updating HLES when applicable.
- Closely monitor contracts within shops that elect an alternate contact method other than “phone” to ensure these shops are responding.
- Assist web shops with questions, password resets and other issues they may have, as needed.
- Track “non-production”, business related time to be submitted for adjustment.
- Assist with merging new shop records in HLES, as needed.
- Strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in an office environment
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Bilingual in Spanish
- General understanding of the insurance replacement business
- Hertz policies and procedures
- General knowledge of body shop terminology
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All offers are contingent on successful drug and background screenings.
Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming a part of the highly qualified and motivated team that makes Hertz one of the top car rental/car leasing and equipment providers in the world. Joining the Hertz team is both a rewarding and challenging experience and can place candidates in any of our available positions in many of our airport, off-airport, regional, branch and headquarter facilities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!