Bodyguard Job Description Sample
We are seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
No prior experience required. We will help you become a Licensed Security Officer- 1 day Course.
Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Room to grow into other positions- Level 3 Commissioned Security Officers, Vehicle Patrol Officers, Personal Protection Officers
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of client rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- High School Diploma
- At least 20 years old
- Pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Test
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to travel to job site locations in Austin and San Marcos
Security Officers With Hotel Experience.
We are hiring BILINGUAL "D" licensed Security Officers with Hotel experience.
You will be required to follow any other instruction or post orders as requested by direct supervisor or approved client contact in order to maintain positive client relationship.
The duties will consist of but not limited to, securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures. Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities. Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Security license for the State of Florida class D / G
* Must have a valid FL Drivers License and clean DMV record
* Must own a vehicle
* Hotel/Condominium Experience
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Excellent customer service skills
* Bilingual (English/Spanish),
* Must have a Smart Phone
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the best, if not the best private security company in Miami, Florida.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and not discriminate in any aspect of employment legally protected status in accordance with the requirements of federal, state, and local law.
Our mission is to provide professional security services that exceed our clients expectations and needs, with integrity and professionalism. Blackwater Protection strives to engineer unique security solutions for our clients.
7243 NW 54th Street
Miami, FL 33166
Office: (305) 226-7171 Ext: 200
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!