Bodyguard Job Description Sample
B6 Security & Investigations, LLC is a Licensed provider of Emergency and Disaster Security Guard Services.
We are currently seeking a Licensed D+G Officer to work throughout Florida and the
Security Officer Responsibilities
- Responds to Retail, "Big Box" or Pharmacy client locations in response to break-ins, alarm or fire overwatch, seasonal crowds or construction projects.
- Responds to Natural Disaster affected areas to provide Disaster Security to "Big Box" stores and other retailers in the region.
- Works at an occasional Special Event such as music festivals, conferences and private parties.
- Occasional monitoring and authorizing entrance of vehicles or people onto client's property
- Detects suspicious behavior
- Prevents vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
- Submits reports of daily activity and notable incidents
The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism and flexibility. You will inspire respect from clients, their employees and customers alike while possessing a high level of customer service and and "people skills."
- Flexibility - Our work is primarily Emergency Response/Disaster Security
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent observation skills
- D License
- High School diploma is required
- G License
- AED Certification
- First Aid Certification
- OC or Baton Certification
Weekly pay! No waiting till we get paid for YOU to get paid. We're not a "fly-by-night" outfit who only comes out when the wind blows. We're here year round, taking care of client's emergency security service needs, day in and day out.
Opportunity for advancement! We're a fairly new company who've had phenominal success in our first year. That means opportunity for advancement for superstars like YOU,
Opportunity for a non-boring job! In addition to regular Security Officer duties described above, we also provide Premier Bodyguard and Executive Protection services to Corporate and Celebrity Clients.
Fema Armed Security Officer
B6 Security is a Licensed, Insured provider of ARMED Security throughout the State of Florida.
Currently, we are seeking an ARMED Officer for a FEMA contract in Panama City, Florida. Prefer local but will consider an out of towner. MUST hold a Florida D+G license. Will sponsor for your G if you have a current D.
Contract is expected to last 12-18 months.
Pay is commensurate with experience and starts at $17 per hour. Military LEO experience up to $20 per hour with overtime available.
Come join a team of PROFESSIONALS! No calls, please
- High School Diploma
- CPR/AED Certification (We sponsor for this training)
- Must hold a current Florida D (Security Officer) license (We assist former/current LEO/Corrections/Military with this)
- Must hold a current Florida G (Statewide Firearm) license (We sponsor former/current LEO/Corrections/Military with this)
- Proof of Citizenship or Resident Alien (I-551)
- Valid Driver License (Any State)
- 3 years VERIFIABLE (Licensed!) Security Officer experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have reliable, personal transportation. We do NOT tolerate tardy Officers and neither does FEMA.
- Must be able to walk or stand for long periods
- Must be able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Must be courteous, respectful, and of good moral character.
- Must be able to pass FEMA suitability check before hire
- Must pass 12 panel drug screen before hire
- Must have a positive and professional demeanor and be able to interact with a diverse range of clients and colleagues, and maintain a professional and respectful attitude toward everyone.
- Must have access to a telephone during your post and be able to report to your manager and communicate as appropriate and necessary.
- Must complete reports of daily activity, incident reports, maintain site books, and any other logs, reports or paperwork required by the client.
ANY criminal history with the exception of minor traffic offenses.
ANY past-due child support
ANY pending charges or arrests
ANY history of domestic violence
Weekly pay on direct deposit.
Good working conditions
Long term contract
Opportunity for advancement
B6 Security is a private security agency based in Orlando, Florida, with ongoing operations in 20 Florida Cities. The agency is frequently deployed to provide security for rapid response call outs such as weather-related emergencies; special events (concerts, conferences, etc), employee terminations, fire watch, jewelry escorts, Executive Protection and other circumstances when only the best will do.
The agency is rapidly growing and expects to add more permanent uniformed posts within the next few months.
Learn more about our agency here- http://b6security.com
Verify us on SunBiz here- https://goo.gl/rukGak
Verify our agency license here- https://goo.gl/XTx7C7
Provides site security, monitoring entrances and authorizing vehicles and visitors onto private property and restricted areas
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Will have verifiable Military or LEO/Corrections experience, and the hard working, disciplined, "can-do" attitude that comes along with it.
WANT TO APPLY?
Please respond with your resume, and best email and phone number for immediate consideration.
Unsolicited calls to our office will result in candidate disqualification.
Type: Full-time, Part-time, FLEX
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!