Boerne Job Description Sample
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Nurse Practitioner: Urgent Care
APRN/PA: Urgent Care
Chain of Urgent Care clinics has immediate need for permanent full-time PA/NPs.
- Qualified providers must have 3 years of Urgent Care or Emergency experience.
- Bilingual preferred, but not mandatory
Excellent compensation, insurance benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, medical malpractice, training for the position, and great support.
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
CDL Truck Driver
Southwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
CDL - Drivers - Team Driver
IMMEDIATE FEDEX GROUND CLASS A TEAM AND SOLO OPPORTUNITIES!
Great Pay & WEEKENDS OFF!
Established and stable contractors seeking to fill FedEx Ground Class A CDL TEAM AND SOLO driving opportunities based out of the San Antonio market.
Drop and hook only, no-touch freight, dispatching out of the San Antonio Area (Schertz & San Antonio terminals), $1000/week minimum guarantee(team only and restrictions apply).
- Full-time TEAM drivers who are READY TO WORK! Typically a 5/2 or 10/4 work/home cycle.
- Dispatch out every Monday night or early Tuesday morning and return home on Saturday for the weekend off!
- These team runs which run the lower 48 transition into predictable dedicated runs for hard-working dependable drivers.
- Full-time SOLO drivers who are motivated, dependable, and flexible.
- Overnight, regional routes.
- 5-6 day work schedule. Home daily.
- High School diploma/G.E.D.
- Class A CDL w/doubles endorsement (NO doubles experience necessary! WE WILL TRAIN)
- Must have 12 full months of verifiable Tractor Trailer Commercial Driving Experience within the last 3 years, or 5 years total within the last 10 years. 6 months driving experience is also acceptable with accreditation from an approved driving school
- Must be able to pass a Background Check (No felony convictions)
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Screen Check as well as random recurring drug and alcohol screening
What we have to offer:
- Late model trucks on team runs (2016-2018 ProStar or Volvo),
- Meticulously maintained equipment
- Paid training
- Paid weekly
- Teams: $.55 per mile split($1000/week minimum guarantee)
- Solo: $.44 per mile
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance & benefits package
If you are interested in big company stability with family business personality submit your resume today and let's get the wheels turning on your new career. Get your weekends back and partner with a company who cares about our drivers!
RN & LVN Nurse / Days And Nights / Weekends
Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) All children are special. Not all healthcare specializes. At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in pediatric home healthcare for medically-complex children. Our agencies offer a variety of different services in order to better suit the needs of your unique child. These services include:
-Private duty nursing- Pediatric skilled nursing care- Neonatal care- Ventilator and tracheostomy care- Gastric feedings- Infusion therapy- Skilled nursing visits- Patient education and training.
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Shifts:
- Monday- Friday NIghts: 6p- 6a and every other Saturday & Sunday Night: 6p- 6a (G-Button experience preferred)
- Monday- Friday: 4p- 12a and Saturday & Sunday: 8a- 8p (G-Button experience preferred)
- Variable Hour are available!
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Essential Functions
- Administer medications, render treatment to pediatric patients
- Collaborate with physicians when clarification is required on the Plan of Care
- Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when following appropriate treatment, notate unusual reactions
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients’ medical records as needed
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Benefits:
- Competitive Pay & Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- PTO; Holiday Pay; Nights and Weekend Differential Pay; Nurse Referral Program
- Paid Training
At CHH, we understand that medically-complex patients require specialized and intensive treatment over time, and sometimes not at the most convenient hours. That is why we have trained staff on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to medical care for your child, we also provide effective education, clinical services, and support. With CHH's specialized pediatric home healthcare, we can assure today's children have every opportunity to succeed tomorrow.
.Net Programmer 1
National consulting company has a full-time position responsible for analyzing customer requests and developing custom solutions using Java, SQL, Microsoft .NET, and often integrating with Symitar/JHA’s Episys and PowerOn platforms. Performs a variety of programming tasks and fulfills company objectives to provide high levels of customer service. This position is based in CUTEK’s Boerne, Texas office and does not work remotely.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Supports customers and/or team members by providing accurate and timely service.
- Responsible for effectively developing new applications/reports and customizing CUTEK and other third party software to meet the Credit Union’s information needs.
- Analyzes, reviews, enhances, and tailors existing programs/reports to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to information needs creating custom statement of work documents for customer approval.
- Performs a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting and coding program logic.
- Establishes testing procedures for all customer deliverables.
- Ensures that programming operations are performed in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Documents and logs all work associated with assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining and establishing high levels of project management with customers.
- Responds to customer requests and ideas and follows through promptly.
- Resolves problems and concerns. Provides assistance, support and training to customers as required.
- Ensures that programs meet customer requirements and are completed on schedule.
- Ensures that interactions with customers (emails, phone calls, other meetings) are clear, courteous and understandable.
- Communicates as much information as possible to customers, including reasons for problems, project status, and deadlines.
- Acts as a valued consultant and resource to customers.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination and working relations with staff and with management.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems and of progress attained in reaching established objectives. Provides recommendations to establish new and more effective programs and future equipment needs.
- Assist with product and project support as needed.
- Completes records and other required logs and project documents.
- Attends and participates in meetings and phone calls as required.
- Responsible for related duties as required or assigned.
- Stays informed of changes in programming and related technology.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2-year degree in computer science or related field preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
- At least one to two years of related experience is preferred, strong consideration given to having experience in financial industry and Symitar/JHA environments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized
- Job Type: Full-time
CUTEK is an equal opportunity employer.
Point of sale
Tex-Mex and Beyond
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Do you want to be a part of an amazing company culture? Are you a motivated, sales and customer satisfaction focused individual with a true passion for helping others? Do you enjoy using your strong interpersonal skills in a fast paced environment with career training and development opportunities? If so, we have an excellent property management career opportunity for you as a Leasing Consultant in Boerne, TX.
Our Leasing Consultants are the community’s sales representatives. They know how to determine the needs of the potential resident, address those needs with the perfect apartment home, and close the sale. Whether they are finding a home for a potential resident or helping an existent resident, they aim to provide exceptional experiences and make a lasting impression.
This position will appeal to you if you:
Enjoy working in a “sales” type role in a team environment
Have a desire for excellence, enjoy learning, and strive to meet goals
Have a true passion for helping others and enjoy interacting with people
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no day is ever the same
Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with UAG. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
Come join a team where you have unlimited growth potential and career advancement. We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!