Boiler Reliner Plastic Block Job Description Sample
Boiler Service Technician
Candidate must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing and providing technical directions to the customer, maintenance personnel and fellow technicians. PLC experience a big plus. Successful candidate must have a good working knowledge of fire-tube and water-tube boiler systems, industrial boiler/burner systems, preferably with various manufacturers equipment (Superior, Johnston, Cleaver Brooks, Nebraska, PowerFlame, RBI, Raypack, Laars, etc.) burners (gas, oil & combination), and associated controls, electrical circuits, combustion and piping. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to work independently. Attention to detail is a must. Computer knowledge preferred, and experience on linkageless control highly desirable (Siemens, Hawk ICS, AutoFlame, Honeywell, etc.). Knowledge of appropriate boiler related standards a must.
• Advanced level of electrical theory understanding.
• An advanced ability to read and understand a variety of electrical diagrams (including line ladder, block and point to point). This includes the understanding of symbols and what they mean. The expectation is that with only a wiring diagram the technician can figure out and understand how the system is intended to operate.
• Advanced understanding of PLC theory, this includes digital in/out, analog in/out, solid state operation. This includes the ability to troubleshoot systems that have a PLC incorporated into them.
• Basic mechanical skills, pipe fitting and welding a plus but not required.
• Combustion experience should be advanced. Experience level and time on the job will dictate the extent of this knowledge, but most combustion problems should be within the ability of the technician.
• Willingness to be on call.
• Troubleshoot wiring and failure problems with a variety of equipment, including pumps, motors, burners, boilers, feed water tanks and associated equipment.
• Work on and diagnose issues with package hot water heaters (Raypak, RBI, Teledyne, etc.). This includes system/installation issues that could affect the operation of the boiler.
• A good understand system piping and system troubleshooting. (Steam traps, hydronic heating, primary secondary piping, feed water, condensate, etc.)
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are important
A valid driver’s license is required with a clean record. Applicant must be able to adhere to our Drug Screen Policy. Applicants must pass a pre-employment background screening. Applicants must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment.
California Boiler has been serving clientele for more than 30 years and is 100% employee-owned. We specialize in complete boiler service, sales, parts and rentals in three locations. Through a wide variety of boilers, California Boiler meets the latest regulatory requirements including: ultra-low NOx burners, heaters, industrial water heaters, fuel efficiency equipment, controls, water treatment units and boiler parts and accessories. Our team of dedicated employees provides their expertise to a wide variety of industry segments, including agriculture, food processing, hospitals, hotels, manufacturing, military, petrochemical and many others. As a CA Licensed Contractor, we provide a comprehensive service approach throughout the life cycle of equipment from initial planning, installation, and fabrication through ongoing training, support and maintenance. In addition to exceptional service, California Boiler maintains a fleet of self-contained, skid-mounted and larger rental boilers. Based on strategic initiatives, CA Boiler’s primary focus has been about expanding our market presence and improving bottom line performance.
Benefits of Employment: We offer a Full Benefits Package including: Health, Dental, and Vision; Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Companied provided Uniforms, Safety Shoe Allowance, Company Cell Phone, Company Truck/Gas Card and a Company Tool Allowance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Encouraging Diversity in the Workplace.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Compensation depends upon Qualifications and Experience.
California Boiler is committed to being an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Persons with a Disability. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran status and disability status. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, veteran status,disability status, or another other characteristic protected by law.
Our Mission and Core Values:
As a unified Company committed to best practices, we are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers as California's premier boiler sales and service organization by combining quality service with innovative solutions.
Shared values have played a key role in California Boiler's extraordinary growth and success. At the heart of these values lies the desire to conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity, striving to be honest, ethical, credible and moral in all of our business affairs. A strong level of commitment to our customers is also paramount to our company outlook, as we consistently strive to overcome any difficulties in the course of fulfilling our obligations. We make every effort to ensure accountability in the workplace by accepting responsibility for all of our actions.
We are all members of a valuable cohesive team, and we will continue to respect and support each other to build solidarity and team spirit. We aim to set the bar for safety awareness by avoiding shortcuts. Open communication will remain a vital part of the way we do business, as we continue to keep customers informed of all potential developments.
By capitalizing on the latest innovation that the market has to offer, we will continually seek better ways to successfully and efficiently complete our objectives using new products, services and technologies.
We are an employee-owned company (ESOP). We offer a Full Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
This job description identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
California Boiler is committed to being an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Persons with a Disability. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran status and disability status. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, veteran status, disability status, or another other characteristic protected by law.
GPS OCX Block 1 Segment/Element Test Engineer
Be part of Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services(IIS). Join Raytheon and be a member of a world-class engineering organization that leads by example, is a benchmark for our competitors and is highly respected and valued by our internal and external customers. Work for an organization that is noted for its teamwork with engineering and across functional boundaries. We are an organization that is honest in its evaluation of its processes, relentless in its search for best practices and is committed to excellence.
The Global Positioning System Advanced Control Segment (GPS OCX) Raytheon team is responsible for full life cycle engineering on state of the art environmental and sensing systems for government and commercial applications. GPS OCX is seeking a talented test engineer to join our Segment and Element test team. The GPS OCX Segment/Element Test Engineer focuses on verifying the GPS OCX Elements and Segment. They are responsible for the subsystem, element, segment, and system verification testing of ground segment systems. Technical responsibilities include test plan preparation and maintenance, test verification requirements development, test procedure development, test conduct and test report development. Process responsibilities include, but are not limited to, participating in engineering requirement reviews, performing technical document peer reviews, preparing and providing status for verification traces.
The GPS OCX Segment/Element Test Engineer’s responsibilities will include, but will not be not limited to the following:
· Provide extensive technical advice to resolve difficult test and integration implementation problems.
· Provide specialized technical advice and information to systems and software engineering and coordinating this information across all test projects.
· Organize the development and approval of engineering test requirements and specifications for operational feasibility.
· Supervise the definition of test concepts, which will be used to meet the functional test requirements.
· Organize and lead the development of overall program test plans, including tests to be performed at vendor, company, or field facilities, and the test procedures to be followed.
· Supervise the performance and /or monitoring of the test activity to verify compliance with established plans, requirements and procedures, and to ensure system integrity and readiness.
· Establish test conduct standards and implement test conduct disciplines throughout the test life cycle.
· Provide input to the development of work statements and estimates on the integration and test portion of bid proposals.
· Monitor and assure prompt accurate time charging and compliance with all project and company regulations.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or
· Bachelor degree and 6+ years of system testing experience
· Experience performing system test planning and implementation for medium o large scale systems using state-of-the-art technology
· Experience preparing and presenting technical and readiness review data
· Experience preparing and providing status to detailed test schedules
· Experience with automated testing and test script development
· Experience specifying test verification requirements
· Experience preparing test procedures
· Experience conducting test procedures
· Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
· Experience in the test and demonstration of satellite command and control and/or site-to-site command and control
· Some travel might be required
· Must be a US Citizen and hold an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills :
· Experience & knowledge related to Satellite Ground Systems
· Existing GPS OCX program experience
· Experience using UNIX, Windows, and Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience automating test procedures using EggPlant
· Scripting experience in PERL and Python
Required Education :
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific discipline with minimum6+ years of test experience. Additional 8 years (total of 14+ years) of directly related experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Urgent Care Physician- Part-Time- Block Schedule
Brand New EXPANDING, FANTASTIC Company Looking for Urgent Care Physicians in Nashville, TN!
Specialties Accepted: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and/or IM/Pediatrics
GREAT SUPPORT DAILY! Each Clinic will have staff of 2 Physicians, 1 or 2 Mid-level Practitioners, 2 Lab Techs, 2 front office personnel and a Center Manager!
Each clinic will have two bed triage and approx. 7-15 exam rooms
The parent company treats their doctors 2ND TO NONE and you will not be disappointed!
COMPANY does NOT accept Medicare or Medicaid .........and enjoys a FANTASTIC MARKET PAYER MIX!
The Organization is Physician Driven, meaning the employed Physicians have a HUGE say in how the organization is run!
Must be able/willing to see patients ages 3 months and up
Must be comfortable with most procedures
Part- Time will include being comfortable working a great, Flexible Schedule that will of course require some evenings and weekends.
Visit www.DrCruiter.com for more information!
Open House FOR Adult DAY Services Program Block Institute
Block Institute , located in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn is looking to hire direct care workers who are dedicated to care for and offer support and services, in all life areas, for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities attending a day program setting.
Join us November 15, 2017 at 2214 Stillwell Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11223
From 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assist the Group Leader in helping Individuals achieve the highest level of independence in all areas of daily living, by implementing daily goals and activities, including but not limited to: self care (including toileting), communication, socialization, eating, cognitive skills and mobility.
Act to insure the safety and well-being of all Individuals in general, and Individuals in their group room in particular.
Able to properly implement and document goals, outcomes, behavior plans, etc. for the Individuals in their group room.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities a plus!
- AMAP certification a plus!
- Clean/Valid NYS Driver’s License
- GED/High School Diploma
- Hourly rates $11.59 an hour
- Single medical and dental coverage at no cost to the employee
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- United Federation of Teacher (UFT) Union
Interviews will be conducted on the spot.
We ask that you come to the Interview with the following information in hand:
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. or degree from highest level of education completed
Block Institute is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals and families of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Leader in Change: We will become the agency others look to when they want to see the future of this field.
Financial Stability: In order to provide desired services, we must remain in business by being exceptional financial stewards.
Growth: We will look to build upon what we have, to serve more and to serve better.
Our Core Value, from which all others flow, is: The needs and desires of the individuals we serve come first.
Community: We are not a special segment of our community, we are our community.
Respect: We listen, encourage, acknowledge and appreciate those we serve, and those who serve. We need to ensure competency and empowerment.
Accountability: If it is to be, it
Block Mason, Drywall, Concrete Finishers
We are now hiring the following: Block Mason, Drywall, Concrete Finishers for commercial construction in Pensacola FL. Must have at least 4 years in the trade, have required tools, reliable transportation, and all PPE.
What we offer:
Send resume or brief description of your experience with a good contact number. This project starts ASAP. Please contact our office for process of application.
Gage Block Calibrator
Client in the Park 100 is looking for a technician to help calibrate equipment.
Calibrate block gauges for clients. Any experience with (Gauge Blocks, Gauge Pins, Micrometer Standards, Thread Plugs), and backup calibration /re-surfacing of Granite Surface Plates at customers location is required.
Excellent customer service skills, close attention to detail, excellent with manipulating numbers/machinist math skills, excellent eye-hand coordination, good eyesight (working with small objects/numbers), Physical aspects of lifting/moving up to 100 lbs repeatedly throughout the course of the day occasionally.
High School Diploma, Valid Driver’s License, College a plus but not required, basic computer skills
The knowledge that would be desirable but not required: Quality Standards, previous calibration experience, Familiarity with Linear Measuring Tools a huge plus.
Prior military experience a plus, Full-time Monday-Friday,
Pay up based on experience
Our Client Companies and our Employees like the fact that we provide the following:
We specialize in Industrial, Office, Accounting, and Professional Staffing.
Boiler & Compressor Operator
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board,molded-fiber packaging, and plastic film. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Boiler & Compressor Operator duties include:
- Safely Work safely following OSHA guidelines and Pactiv rules.
- Operate or tend stationary engines and boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as pumps, compressors and air-conditioning equipment, in order to supply and maintain steam for the plant.
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects of boiler operation, in order to ensure that boilers are operating properly.
- Test boiler water quality or arrange for testing; and take any necessary corrective action, such as adding chemicals to prevent corrosion and harmful deposits.
- Activate valves to maintain required amounts of water in boilers, to adjust supplies of combustion air, and to control the flow of fuel into burners.
- Monitor boiler water, chemical, and fuel levels, and make adjustments to maintain required levels.
- Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions, and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely. Conducts scheduled safety checks and PMs of boiler and related equipment.
- Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
- Adjust controls and/or valves on equipment to provide power, and to regulate and set operations of systems and/or industrial processes.
- Maintain supplies required for operation and maintenance of boilers and related equipment
- Coordinate with Maintenance Manager to prepare all related equipment for regulatory inspections.
- Interact with and assist Maintenance Manager to respond to requests from outside (state and/or local government) agencies that perform inspections of equipment in order to maintain boiler certifications.
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility to ensure a safe, clean and neat work environment.
- Conduct safety/security walk arounds and gate control during off-shifts and weekends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Shouldbe knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue/schematic print reading (mechanical/electrical), welding, using shop equipment, and fabrication.
- Should possesselectrical background with experience in troubleshooting and must be familiar with AC and DC drives and PLCs.
- 2 - 3 years related experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving and electrical and mechanical skills are also required.
- Ability to communicate in English clearly, both in writing and verbally is required, as is the ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Will use computer to enter data and maintain data for reports.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiters and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered.#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #ZR
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maintenance Technician-Dairy Block
This is a great opportunity to be a part of Denver's newest project located just steps from Coor's Field! The Maintenance Technician, under the direction of the Sr. Operations Manager, performs a broad range of maintenance duties to ensure tenant satisfaction and safety, longevity of the asset, and complete success while staying true to its vision. Requirements
Performs broad range of maintenance duties including general maintenance, facility security systems, plumbing, carpentry, painting, grounds-keeping, machine servicing, light electrical, HVAC, vehicle servicing and signage maintenance, and other tasks as assigned, coordinating with contractors and vendors as necessary.
Identifies items still under warranty and acts as liaison between owner and contractors and vendors as necessary.
Performs and/or manages cycled activities as assigned including preventative maintenance, fire alarm system, elevator inspections, dewatering requirements, etc. as required by municipal/state/federal guidelines.
Responds to assigned work orders when designated during business hours and when designated as the after-hours on-call representative.
Assist in making Dairy Block first in fun and excitement, freshness and as landlord of choice to its tenants and customers.
Acts as an ambassador to both the tenants and customers of the project.
Ensures a winning customer experience that provides an outstanding environment for customers, tenants, employees, the larger community and shareholders
Follows and models McWhinney’s Purpose, Promise, Path and Principles. OTHER DUTIES:
Create and Manage the after hours service & emergency response program and manual including on -call response solution.
Follows up with all major tenants bi-weekly and all center tenants at least 2X a month to address any concerns, gather ideas, and develops a plan of action.
Holds controllable operating expenses to 3% growth or less at stabilization
Helps to execute the grand opening and the opening of all tenants to the project.
Create an SOP for monitoring and maintenance of the dewatering system.
Manage the key/badge system for the project. Benefits McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan. McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Sales Associate ANN Taylor Factory The Block At Orange
/Fit//might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves.
They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best . They make it happen.
Because they get it. Because they fit . By joining Ann Taylor Factory, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand./ // SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES Position Overview Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals. Responsibilities · Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a · Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations · Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards · Maintains a clean store environment · Additional responsibilities as assigned Requirements · Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base · Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision · Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines · Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively · Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error · Minimum High School Diploma or GED · Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
Job:Sales Associates / Stock Associates Openings
Organization:No Department Specified
Title:Sales Associate ANN TAYLOR FACTORY The Block at Orange
Location:California-0775-The Block @ Orange
LCC Block Upgrade Project Manager II - Admin
BAE Systems is looking for well-qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program. The ICBM System Program Office must ensure a safe, secure and reliable MM III weapon system as required by the war fighter (Air Force Global Strike Command) through 2030. This contract augments organic resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness, and ICBM Demonstration / Validation (Dem/Val) Integrated Applications Programs. The perfect candidate will have demonstrated intimate familiarity with the Rapid Execution and Combat Targeting (REACT) Weapon System Control Console (WSCC) as well as experience in ICBM Systems Engineering practices and knowledge of the USAF Acquisitions processes. A self-starter is expected to step in and assume responsibility for this already-in-progress program supporting a team of engineers and program manager to meet or exceed the expectations of the Air Force team. This position reports to the LCCBU Program Manager, and is responsible for: Supporting the Program Manager and Engineers by:
Researching drawings to verify proposals by contractors are sound
Verifying Specification requirements for replacement components are adhered to
Assuring Interface Control Documents are adhered to
Performing "deep dives" into historical documentation to ensure system integrity
Ensuring operational logistics integrity is maintained throughout the acquisition process to provide a seamless transition to the new components
Reviewing technical data to ensure technical and procedural content.
Review, advise, and provide program managers technical assessment comments on Contractor documents and CDRL submissions
Review, advise and support program test activities of all Contractor acquisition events
Provides technical input on program acquisition documents in support of milestone requirements
Participates in multiple site visits at government and proposed contractor locations
Supports development and presentation of acquisition related briefings to USAF Senior Officers
Minimum Education And Experience Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills And Education 18 Years with HS 14 Years with AA 12 Years with BS 10 Years with MS 7 Years with PhD 7 yrs of progressive technical experience.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. LCC Block Upgrade Project Manager II - Admin
32156BR-1740 EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!