Boiling Tub Operator Job Description Sample
Hot Tub Service Technician
All applicants must have construction experience, repair or electrical work experience, be drug free, and have an excellent driving record.
The right individual must also be energetic, self-motivated, and hardworking, have an outgoing personality, and possess outstanding customer service skills and technical knowledge.
The duties of a technician include but are not limited to driving to customers' home to diagnose the reported problem and make repairs.
Replace jet pumps, motors, circuit boards, some wood work if needed,
Must have plumbing experience
Understanding & use of electrical volt meter
Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Maintenance of Hot Tubs
Informing customers of parts, accessories, or chemicals that they may need to replace or replenish in the reasonably near future along with their respective associated costs.
Hot tub accessory installation
Experience in the following is plus:
We will train the right candidate
Pool & Hot Tub Service Technician
Competencies and Duties:
• Possess professional demeanor with customers and team members
• Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
• Prioritize and organize task effectively and efficiently
• Master the use of a Multi-meter
• Receive and complete training provided on-line, on the job, and in a certification class in Southern California from the Spa manufacturer
• Preform repair service to our clients at their site.
• Inspect, test and repair all parts of Hot Tubs and related products.
• Trouble shoot issues with the product that maybe electrical, plumbing or water quality in nature.
• Evaluate and advise customer on the appropriate course of action.
• Accurately document the repair paper work and turn in completed documents and work orders.
• Maintaining a high level of communication with updates to management throughout the day with information regarding the service schedule, service performed, and additional service needed for customers.
• Prepare the service vehicle with parts and supplies expected to be used during the workday in a timely manner.
• Service and maintain customer equipment thoroughly and efficiently.
• Provide customers with basic education regarding their equipment and chemicals.
• Inform customers of parts, accessories, or chemicals that they may need to replace or replenish in the reasonably near future along with their respective associated costs.
• Maintain the service schedule
• Maintain the cleanliness and order of company service vehicles
• Maintain water chemistry for customers.
• Maintain a clean neat appearance at all times
• Be motivated to deliver a world class customer experience to our customers.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Management
• High school Degree or equivalent required
• Associate Degree or Technical HVAC / Plumbing/ Mechanical certifications ideal
• Previous experience in hot tub & pool service and repair is ideal, but not required
• A high mechanical aptitude and interest in electronics is required
• Ability to thrive in a customer focused service environment
• Ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing 75 pounds or more without assistance.
• Ability to complete individual tasks of pushing heavy carts, loading customer purchases in their vehicles involving lifting 75 pounds or more
• Ability to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, stooping. reaching, climbing, kneeling or crouching.
• Ability to Stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time.
• Ability to pass drug test as required by company policy
• Ability to meet required compliance with Criminal Background checks
• Must have Valid driver license with the ability to drive to client’s sites for service
• Possess proficient command of the English language both verbally and in written form
The purpose of this job description is to serve as a general summary and overview of the major duties and responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to represent the entirety of the job nor is it intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the hired technician may be required or requested to perform other duties not spelled out here but are essential for the successful operation of my client’s business.
Their service team members have started right out of high school with no experience, as wells as, those with many years of specialized training in hot tubs, HVAC, or electronics. They will train you in the specialized aspects of their products. This is a fun career; think hot tubs, pools, grills & coolers!
Compensation is based on experience and skills level with generous earning potential and growth. This exciting career opportunity provides the financial means needed to raise a family and be a homeowner.
Candidates must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and comfortable working independently.
My client's mission is to improve the quality of their customers' lives by providing superior lifestyle products and services with proven long-term value. They accomplish this by focusing on the health, safety, and enjoyment of their customers and associates. They have fun at what they do, and focus on helping their customers have fun at what they do. My client believes that if everything they do is focused on improving their customers' quality of life, their team will succeed in their objectives.
Hot Tub Water Maintenance/Service Technician/Construction Assistant
We need someone who has a van or a truck to take on hot tub water maintenance routes in San Francisco and the East bay weekly. Must be mechanical inclined and skilled with diagnostics. Will need basic tools: screw gun, pliers of all types, channel locks, cutters, screw drivers, etc. Must be good enough with computers to write emails, and fill out online calendars. Must have a smart phone for taking pictures/identifying parts. Will be repairs and growing demand for building custom wooden hot tubs as well. There is the option of part time or full time. Position needs to be filled immediately. 3000 to 5000 a month with room to grow.
Outside Design Sales Consultant Walk In Tub
Sales - Walk In Tubs
* Sales Consultant (Indianapolis, IN)
Outside Sales Consultant Senior Walk In Tub Space
As the population ages our business gets better and better.
New Bath Walk-In Tubs; a leader in the walk-in tub, safe bathroom
conversions for seniors, has an opening for a strong closer with the
desire to make a minimum of $125,000 in commissions in the Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas. (If you are not motivated to earn at least $125,000 do not contact us)
Must be passionate about helping seniors find safety and comfort staying in their homes where they want to be, avoiding being moved to a nursing home.
Must be able to make strong presentations, educating the client regarding various problems, options, and solutions.
Must be able to follow a proven plan that delivers proven results.
You will receive the best earning opportunity in the region with commissions, bonus, and gas allowance.
You will receive pre-set leads from TV and print advertising. Most appointments are daytime, with some evening appointments and Saturday.
You will receive the training needed to achieve a substantial income with on going support.
Verifiable in home sales experience
The desire to earn $125,000 or more
Clear track record of closing sales
Willingness to drive up to 140 miles with gas allowance
Demonstrate ability/desire to perform under pressure and be an effective closer.
Have excellent transportation, professional image, and effective communication skills.
This is a position to earn a serious income and enjoy a growing market every year
For consideration, forward your resume to Danny Kincaid
Our relationship as a top tier member of the Home Depot Services as well as our franchise relationship with Owens Corning and Liners Direct has us uniquely positioned to continue our exceptional growth!
In addition to great products and a commitment to customer service, we also have a strong commitment to our employees. Our franchise relationships allow us to provide the type of marketing, training and support typically offered by very large "Fortune 500" companies. We truly believe that we offer the finest professional sales opportunity in our industry.
Hot Tub Maintenance Technician
Hot Tub Maintenance Technician The Spa Man of Colorado.
Dan No experience needed.
Valid drivers license. High school education or GED required.
Full Time with paid vacation.
Work some weekends.
COME BE APART OF OUR TEAM! The Spa Man of Colorado Granby area preferred.
Dan spamanco.com Category: Installation & Maintenance , Keywords: Maintenance Technician
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Red Boiling Spri
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, class a truck, company driver needed, company owner, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, over the road driver, tanker
Therapist / Physical Therapist Job In Boiling Springs, South Carolina / Outpatient Setting
Physical Therapist / Clinic Director - Outpatient In this role the clinic director / physical therapist will ensure all patients receive the highest quality of care, all while performing daily management and oversight of operations for the clinical facility. The idea candidate will demonstrate effective communication skills and have a proven history of leading clinic staff and managing the day-to-day responsibilities at an assigned clinic.
Ensuring departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements
Screen, interview, hire and managing employees at assigned clinic and ensure all clinic staff members receive training, support and proper development to meet/exceed goals
Manage daily activities using key performance metrics to ensure optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are achieved
Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from interdisciplinary team and specialists.Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings
Manage department budget with expense and revenue reporting
Oversee clinical programming across disciplines
Participate in case conferences
Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality services and care to all our patients.
Must have clinical degree from an accredited therapy program
Minimum of two (2) years outpatient rehabilitation experience
Minimum two (2) years supervisory experienceA strong understanding of state, federal and local regulations pertaining to outpatient rehabilitation
Ability to lead and manage clinic operations
Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills About Company: Dedicated to providing a broad range of clinical services, this rehab facility continually strives to maintain a superior customer satisfaction rating from those they serve Known for a reputation of excellence, their clinical practices, cutting-edge techniques and best-in-class team of therapy practitioners makes them a premier therapy employer.
Join an exciting work environment with great opportunities for advancement. Benefits: Health, dental and vision
Short and long term disability3-weeks paid time off7-paid holidays401(k) program
Continuing education allowance
General Manager - 3895 Boiling Springs Road
Job Title: General Manager
- 3895 Boiling Springs Road
Job Summary: Our Restaurant General Managers are the heart of our restaurant, creating a great employee experience for team members - leading, developing and inspiring them to give our guests the absolute best service. Bring your passion for food and hospitality to us…we'll help you take the first step to a career with a great brand. The Restaurant General Manager is a key role with Popeyes, as our GM’s are the link to delivering our great food and great service to our customers. As a manager of one of our restaurants, you have sole responsibility for the restaurant and are expected to profitably operate the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by Company operations.
Auto req ID: 771BR
Job Code: 00001 General Manager Restaurant
Address Line 1: 3895 Boiling Springs Rd.
Country: United States
City: Boiling Springs
What this looks like day to day: Essential Responsibilities
P & L responsibility to include forecasting of sales, controllable profit, and making adjustments as business conditions indicate. Maintains and increases an acceptable level of sales.
Ensures food, service and team quality at all times.
Manages the hiring and developing of restaurant staff, as well as maintaining correct staff scheduling to serve customers
Manages restaurant cash control by making bank deposits and maintaining an accurate restaurant change fund.
Reports and controls restaurant inventory through established inventory systems. Maintains sufficient stock by ordering, receiving and accounting for all supplies (dry goods, perishables and certain items of equipment).
Utilizes a preventive maintenance system, ensuring adequate repair of buildings and equipment as needed.
Maintains and submits daily/weekly/period-ending/special reports as requested.
Projects a professional presence in the restaurant community by being active in community and civic projects.
Attends special meetings as scheduled by the Area Manager.
Conducts restaurant meetings at least twice each period for planning, training, and reviewing management procedures and policies, and conducts monthly team meetings with the crew.
Responsible for maintaining all hourly personnel files in accordance with federal, state and local law.
Other Job Information: Must be capable of exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Physical Demands of the Job Minimum qualifications needed to perform the essential job functions: Consistently carries products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds. Occasionally climbs ladders to roof to check A/C exhaust fan. Consistently handles product preparation. Consistently hears to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers. Consistently kneels to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe. Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory. Consistently pushes to open and close door to store and storage shed and office as well as cooler and freezers. Consistently reaches for product preparation and serving customers and for training. Consistently sees during all activities. Rarely sits during the preparation of report and bank deposits. Frequently stands during serving customers and training. Frequently stoops to pick up supplies and trash. Consistently talks to employees, customers, suppliers and company representatives.
Zip Code: 29316 Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: 3 or more years’ experience in managing a restaurant along with a high school diploma and a valid drivers’ license. Must be able to pass a background check.
Other Information: Serving each other, our customers and our communities is the foundation of everything at Popeyes – you find it in our purpose, the principles we live by and the roadmap that guides our business decisions. We believe our culture of servant leadership sets us apart. It reminds us that “how” we work is just as important as achieving our goals. If that’s important to you too, then this could be the right role for you. Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Consideration for employment is given without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. State/Region/Province: South Carolina
Lead Sales Associate-Pt In Boiling Springs, SC
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: Function as a Cashier and/or Stocker and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. Assist in setting and maintaining plan-o-grams and programs. Provide exemplary customer service. Perform other duties as necessary to maximize profitability, customer satisfaction, and teamwork, while protecting company assets and reducing losses. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Unload trucks according to the prescribed process for the store.
Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes.
Stock merchandise; rotate and face merchandise on shelves and build merchandise displays.
Restock returned and recovered merchandise.
Order zones and drop shipment categories, following prescribed ordering practices, as assigned by the Store Manager.
Assist in plan-o-gram implementation and maintenance.
Assist customers by locating merchandise.
Bail cardboard and take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom.
Greet customers as they enter the store.
Maintain register countertops and bags; implement register countertop plan-o-grams.
Operate cash register and flatbed scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase; bag merchandise.
Collect payment from customer and make change.
Clean front end of store and help set up sidewalk displays.
Help to maintain a clean, well-organized store and facilitate a safe and secure working and shopping environment.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications.
Open and/or close the store under specific direction of the Area Manager. In the Absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager:
Authorize and sign for refunds and overrides; count register; make bank deposits.
Assist in maintaining strict cashier accountability, key control, and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
Monitor cash levels and make appropriate drawer pulls as directed by the Store Manager.
Monitor cameras for unusual activities (customers and employees), if applicable.
Supply cashiers with change when needed.
Complete all required paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines as assigned. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to perform IBM cash register functions.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices.
Effective interpersonal and oral & written communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow plan-o-gram and merchandise presentation guidance. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent and six months of supervisory experience (or related experience/training) preferred. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-88856 Street: 100 PARRIS BRIDGE RD External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Medical Assistant Or Nurse (Lpn Or RN) - Boiling Springs, SC
Provides general nursing care to patients in outpatient clinic setting by performing the following duties.
- Assist front office as necessary greeting and registering patients, obtaining/scanning required signed paperwork, copies of insurance and identification cards, verifying insurance and collecting/recording payments accurately.
- Ensure returning patients’ demographics and insurance are correct and HIPAA acknowledgement has been signed within the past year.
- Follow company procedures related to workers’ compensation and occupational medicine patients
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner within three rings.
- Respond promptly to customer needs, provide excellent customer service, assist patients as necessary. Maintain awareness of comfort and needs of the patient.
- Take temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal. Enter into EMR accurately.
- Document nursing history and physical assessment of patients.
- Ensure patient flow is timely and organized, prioritizing appropriately.
- Explain prescribed procedures and treatments to patients.
- Prepare equipment and aid physician during treatment and examination of patient.
- Draw blood from patient’s finger, ear lobe, or vein, observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
- Collect specimen from the patient utilizing the approved equipment, sequence and procedure.
- Perform laboratory tests according to written instructions.
- Ensure all ordered tests are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Ensure patient immunizations are appropriate, well documented and administered using approved nursing techniques.
- Observe patient, record significant conditions and reactions, and notify supervisor or physician of patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Discharge patients accurately and timely by collecting balances, providing patient documentation, and following discharge procedures
- Properly start lab equipment daily; Perform maintenance on equipment as scheduled.
- Maintain daily log; document all requests and results of lab work accurately.
- Perform daily quality control and cleaning procedures according to guidelines.
- Order and stock supplies weekly.
- Respond to all lab messages and call back requests; share responsibility of call back sheets.
- Respond to all patient messages; documenting conversations in electronic medical records system.
- Utilize lab software (interface queue), as well as any lab equipment according to the proper procedure and instruction.
- Respond to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Maintain BLS certification.
- Ensure patient health information is protected according to HIPAA guidelines. Complete annual HIPAA training as required.
- Perform all drug screening/breath alcohol testing procedures in accordance with established rules and regulations.
- Conduct physician referrals as well as service pre-certifications on an as needed basis.
- Prepare rooms; sterilize instruments, equipment, and supplies for procedures.
- Ensure work area is neat and clean, fully stocked and all laundry items have been laundered and put away.
- Manage difficult and emotional customer situations.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation.
- Observe safety and security procedures; promote a safe and pleasant work environment.
- Report potentially unsafe conditions to management.
- Regular attendance/timeliness to ensure efficient clinic operations.
- Treat people with respect, inspire trust of others, work with integrity, uphold organizational values.
- Adapt to change in work environment, manage competing demands
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!