Boise Job Description Sample
Sales Manager - Cpg, Consumer Insights
We are a leader in the CPG / Retail Advertising and Shopper Analytics industry building out a small team based in Boise, Idaho! This is a Manager OR Senior-Manager level role requiring a strong CPG background.
Our ideal candidate will think strategically and creatively in designing customized advertising and promotional solutions using our own technology platform to drive sales for one of our key retail accounts. The Sales Manager will use a highly consultative approach as they collaborate with decision makers at the retailer, while also working with CPG companies to accomplish mutually beneficial goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with Retail Customer Sales and Shopper Marketing teams
- Coordinating with existing and prospective Consumer Packaged Goods sales counterparts through the development, management and delivery of online promotional campaigns
- Driving the entire sales cycle from securing meetings with high-level decision makers, development of programs and presentations, sales and renewals
- Exceeding quarterly revenue targets while acting as a company expert for all Retail Shopper Marketing trends
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting revenue
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-7 years of successful sales experience in Retail Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising with a focus on the CPG industry
- Proven track record of major account selling to high-level decision makers; a knack for quickly developing strong relationships with key clients
- Deep understanding of marketing demographics, media buying and client ROI; extensive knowledge of the Shopper Marketing landscape
- Tech-savvy; highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
What's in it for you:
- Highly competitive compensation plan!
- Comprehensive benefits package! (matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, stock purchasing plan, etc.!)
- Work for an established and growing industry leader!
- Company with a genuine focus on charitable giving (get paid time off for volunteering!)
So, if you are an experienced Sales professional with Retail Shopper Marketing and CPG expertise, apply today!
Boise, Idaho Regional Vice President For Retail Mortgage Banking 0000019
Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.is expanding its operations in Southwest Idaho and seeks a Regional Vice President to develop and manage multiple branch locations.
Work in tandem with a talented business development team to recruit, train and manage our branch managers and loan originators in the region.
What youll gain by joining Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.:
A 20-year-old, multi-billion dollar production engine with superior access to capital markets and construction financing; one of the industrys deepest product benches; non-QM portfolio mortgages; and, unparalleled origination technologies.
Licensed in 49 states. An FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA direct seller/servicer. Participation with over 40 state housing authorities.
Competitor-envied marketing support and inbound lead generation.
A game-changing value proposition for recruiting and keeping top-producing mortgage talent.
Top-tier compensation is driven by salary, regional production splits, and an extensive employee-benefits palette. Outstanding performance is regularly recognized, including significant awards-travel.
What were looking for in a
Regional Vice President:
These responsibilities include directing, coordinating, and monitoring all sales, branch operation, and personnel development activities to create a business operation that increases sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
Approximately 5 years of successful experience in retail mortgage production, to include management roles. Less experience will be considered given past performances.
Knowledgeable of, and committed to, QC compliance. Leadership skills evolving from a passion for sales accomplishment, team development, training, and practice growth.
An extensive track record of developing retail mortgage business through referral relationships. Must be currently managing a team of loan officers and/or branch managers.
Must be NMLS Licensed in the state of Idaho.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required.
If youre looking for a partnership with like-minded, entrepreneurial mortgage professionals, we need to talk! Your search for a mortgage company that respects your opinions, supports your needs, and aligns with your vision of what you represent to your customers, ends when your partnership with Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. begins. -David Zitting, CEO
Please submit your application below. Of course, any communication between us will be strictly confidential.
Related Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.positions in this region:
Boise, ID Regional Vice President for Retail Mortgage Banking
Boise, ID Senior Loan Officer
Boise, ID Branch Manager for Retail Mortgage Banking
Meridian, ID Branch Manager for Retail Mortgage Banking
Meridian, ID Senior Loan Officer
Eagle, ID Branch Manager for Retail Mortgage Banking
Eagle, ID Senior Loan Officer
Idaho Falls, ID Branch Manager for Retail Mortgage Banking
Idaho Falls, ID Senior Loan Officer
Truck Driver - Great Pay And Benefits - Excellent Home Time
Werner is Hiring CDL-A Solo Drivers!
All new order 2018 trucks come with 1800 watt inverters!
Werner Enterprises was founded by a driver, for drivers. That is why we’re committed to treating every professional driver with care, dignity and respect. There are many great advantages to driving with Werner, including our industry leading production miles, comprehensive benefits package (health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and stock purchase plan) for company drivers and our career growth opportunities.
Ask about our home daily or home weekly accounts!
Benefits of Driving for Werner:
- Average $47,500 - $70,000 per year
- Sign-on bonuses available on select accounts – call for details
- Driver pay has increased over 15% in the last two years
- All new order 2018 trucks come with 1800 watt inverters
- Up to $2,000 relocation bonus on select accounts – call for details
- Ask about our home daily or home weekly accounts
- Over 250 dedicated driving opportunities available to fit your home time and financial needs
- Recently invested over $900 million in our drivers, equipment and terminals
- Average truck age of 1.9 years
- Affordable health benefits
- Veterans program, tuition reimbursement and spouse employment
- Rider and pet permits available – call for details
- Ask about our new truck leasing program
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must meet DOT requirements and pass a DOT physical, which includes substance screening
- Must have a safe driving record
- Must have good work history
- Must be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
To start your career at Werner, Apply Today!
In a time when financial uncertainty plagues many companies, Werner Drivers can be confident they will be paid on time and are part of a team that values their needs.
Car Wash Technician
Skills required to be successful in this role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mechanical and plumbing knowledge and skills with mechanical aptitude
- Some knowledge of hydraulics and pnuematics
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with your team and customers
- Valid Driver's License with a 5 year clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical with extensive lifting (up to 75 lb), twisting, pulling, kneeling, and squatting
- Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
If you are ready to take you career to the next level with a company that appreciates and values their employees, please apply today! Please no walk-ins
Regional Sales Representative
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, the Regional Sales Representative (RSR) achieves business and individual growth objectives through relational selling methodologies. The RSR will have a thorough understanding of the business segment product offerings and provides well-rounded growing solutions to the customer. Proactively engages new and existing customers via face-to-face interactions to drive long-term, sustainable partner value creation. Approximately 50-60% of the RSR’s time is committed to field representation of the company’s brand and products, working collaboratively with the customer to drive sustained, profitable growth. The RSR will always strive to “Delight” the customer measured by overall customer satisfaction and net sales growth.
Picu Travel Nurse
- NewsletterSign Up!
- Buy Rockstar
- CountriesAustraliaAustriaBelgiumBulgariaCanadaCzech Rep.DenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceIrelandItalyJapanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyUAEUKUS
- BMX Racing
- Mtn Bike
- Wake Skate
- Flat Track
- Off Road
PLAY. SCORE. WIN!
COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS IN DESTINY 2 TO CRUSH THE LEADERBOARD AND WIN AMAZING PRIZES.
PLAY. SCORE. WIN!
COMPETE AGAINST OTHERS IN DESTINY 2 TO CRUSH THE LEADERBOARD AND WIN AMAZING PRIZES.
Enter for a chance to win a 2018 Husqvarna FC350, plus a year supply of Rockstar Energy Drink, a Makita Combo Kit, and some gear!
- Privacy & Terms
Virtual History And Government Academic Coach
An instructional support service provider to colleges and universities needs applicants for an opening for a Virtual History and Government Academic Coach.
Core Responsibilities Include:
Providing online student support
Serving as facilitators and graders, while university faculty are the teachers of record
Monitoring discussion threads, answering inquiries/emails within 24 hours, providing online student support
Master's Degree in History or closely related field
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At least 18+ graduate hours in the specific course content area is required
Experience in online education
Company Solo & Team CDL A Drivers Regional, OTR Driver Routes - Home O
Company Solo and Team CDL A Drivers Needed!
For GUARANTEED COMPENSATION and our PREMIUM PAY OUT,
Call Mike at or
click below to APPLY for our amazing opportunities.
As a part of the Cadence Team "Built By Drivers for Drivers" our Class A CDL driver can expect honesty and to be treated with respect all while knowing that you're an important part of the team that helps build our success.
We take great care of all of our drivers but you should really check out our TEAM DRIVING OPPORTUNITIES. Are you Solo? We can partner you up no problem!
OTR Team Driver pay $1,500 per week with 4,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 4,800 or under 4,000 will get .62 cents (split .31 cents each) a mile.
- OTR Driver pay $1,250.00 per week with 2,000 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,400 or under 2,000 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Regional Driver pay $1,000.00 per week with 1,600 miles to qualify.
Miles over 2,000 or under 1,600 will get .52 cents a mile (may vary based on driver pay scale)
- Top quality newer Freightliner Cascadia with APU, Lane Divergent Systems, Auto trans & more
- Reefer or Dry van options
- Multiple home time options dependent on where you live
- Get paid for the things you deal with - Detention, multi-stop, layover and breakdown pay
- Excellent benefits available at 60 days for you and the family!!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, 401k with a match, paid vacation & more
- Sign on bonus along with safety and performance bonus
- Paid Orientation Transportation and lodging covered by US. Lunches are provided.
Cadence Premier Logistics is seeking professional Class A CDL truck driver's that are looking to further their career with a growing and successful Chicago area trucking company. If you are a professional Class A CDL driver, then this is the team you need to join. Over 10 years ago a driver with 1 truck began this company that has now grown to 300 trucks and an ever-increasing customer base.
- Need a CDL-A License
Give Mike a call at and you can discuss any thoughts or questions or click below to APPLY and he can give you a call.
We look forward to YOU being the next member of the Cadence Team!!!!
Class A CDL Reefer Truck Drivers
Reefer Position -- Teams
We are currently hiring experienced drivers for our Refrigeration fleet. If you are lokking to join a company with competitive pay and great beneifts, give one of our friendly Career Coaches a call!
Benefits• Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
• 401K after 90 days
• Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
• Layover and Detention Pay
• Newer Trucks
• Referral Bonus
• Longevity Pay
Requirements• Must be 25 Years of Age
• Class A CDL
• 1 Year of OTR (3 states or more)
• Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
• No Rollover or Abandonment
• No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
• No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
• Both Drivers Must Live Within 500 Miles of Each Other
Area and Pay• 48 States -- Up to 50 CPM Each
• Split Total Miles
For more information please call , or visit our website at
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!