Boise Job Description Sample
Lease Purchase Options!!! - Your Driving Force
Application link: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/fairchildfreight Call: 866-942-1949 Website: www.fairchildfreight.com
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Team Truck Drivers
CDL-A Owner Operator Team Truck Driving Job with Forward Air
The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, damage free deliveries between 87 cities and 93 terminal locations every day. Our LTL fleet partners experience the benefits of our drop & hook, no touch hub-to-hub freight network. Our operational excellence provides you with unmatched support to effectively operate your business, the miles and revenue to earn unparalleled financial success, all while enjoying the benefit of weekly home time.
We're looking for capable and dedicated Team Owner Operators to partner with our LTL Division. Owner Operators are responsible for the pick-up and delivery of our customers' freight throughout our national network of terminals. LTL freight opportunities are 99% drop & hook from one Forward Air terminal to another - We keep you moving!
Earning potential of up to $1.15 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $392,500 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,800 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Longevity based rate increases though our Tenure Program earning up to $1.20 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC…that's an average of $406,400 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,800 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
Weekly home-time program
90% terminal to terminal
Dedicated and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 26,000 lbs.
9% no touch, drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 moving violations & 2 preventable accidents on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256)633-5398
©2017 FAF Inc.
All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.
Insurance Sales Professional
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Director Of Sales - Retail Customer Marketing, CPG
We are a leader in the CPG / Retail Advertising and Shopper Analytics industry building out a small team based in Boise, Idaho! This is a Director-level role requiring a strong CPG background.
Our ideal candidate will think strategically and creatively in designing customized advertising and promotional solutions using our own technology platform to drive sales for one of our key retail accounts. The Director will use a highly consultative approach as they collaborate with decision makers at the retailer, while also working with CPG companies to accomplish mutually beneficial goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Working closely with Retail Customer Sales and Shopper Marketing teams
- Coordinating with existing and prospective Consumer Packaged Goods sales counterparts through the development, management and delivery of online promotional campaigns
- Driving the entire sales cycle from securing meetings with high-level decision makers, development of programs and presentations, sales and renewals
- Exceeding quarterly revenue targets while acting as a company expert for all Retail Shopper Marketing trends
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting revenue
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of successful sales experience in Retail Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising with a focus on the CPG industry (grocery retail is ideal)
- Proven track record of major account selling to high-level decision makers; a knack for quickly developing strong relationships with key clients
- Deep understanding of marketing demographics, media buying and client ROI; extensive knowledge of the Shopper Marketing landscape
- Tech-savvy; highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with online and offline third-party research tools (Simmons, Hitwise, Nielsen, etc.) is strongly preferred
What's in it for you:
- Highly competitive compensation plan!
- Comprehensive benefits package! (matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, stock purchasing plan, etc.!)
- Work for an established and growing industry leader!
- Company with a genuine focus on charitable giving (get paid time off for volunteering!)
So, if you are an experienced Director of Sales with Retail Shopper Marketing and CPG expertise, apply today!
- NewsletterSign Up!
- Buy Rockstar
- CountriesAustraliaAustriaBelgiumBulgariaCanadaCzech Rep.DenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceIrelandItalyJapanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyUAEUKUS
- BMX Racing
- Mtn Bike
- Wake Skate
- Flat Track
- Off Road
Find Rockstar Energy Pure Zero New Exclusive flavor only at 7-Eleven Stores
- Privacy & Terms
Bakery Production Supervisor 1St Shift Boise Idaho
This opportunity is with a leader in the snack food and bakery manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value. The company is recognized as a world class manufacturer by its peers. Despite challenges faced by food manufacturers in the United States, this company has experienced vast amounts of growth in a short time period, offering applicants an attractive opportunity.
Production Supervisor 1st Shift
Supervise assigned team of employees (25) twenty-five (85) eighty-five employees/ shift. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these employees. Also, directly supervise non-supervisory (lead) employees. Responsible for all mixing, baking, forming and packaging activities as required to safely produce quality products with the most efficient use of labor and materials on the appropriate/scheduled shifts and lines.
- (2) Two (3) Threeyears supervisory experience in a FOOD manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Kronos timekeeping system and SAP both pluses.
THIS JOB OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
Outstanding opportunities with progressive and growing organization.
Excellent benefits, including:
Opportunity for career advancement.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
CONSIDER THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Dialysis Travel Nurse (Rn)- Pocatello; Job ID: JO
QUICK FACTS: Unit: Dialysis Chronic Dialysis / Location: Pocatello, ID / Shift: varies / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 68.2500 / Duration: 13 / Start Date: 2017-12-15 / Hours Per Week: 36Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Dialysis Chronic Dialysis RN for a travel nursing assignment in Pocatello, ID. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current Dialysis Chronic Dialysis nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling Dialysis Chronic Dialysis RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years Dialysis Chronic Dialysis experience
Current ID state licensure or compact license * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 1 * Shift: varies
Estimated start date: 2017-12-15 * Assignment length: 13 * Hours per week: 36
We Are Hiring Rns For All Specialties!
We offer generous relocation and sign-on bonuses. Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else.
Cdl-A Truck Drivers – Northwest Regional Refrigerated Drivers
CDL-A Truck Drivers- Northwest Regional Refrigerated Drivers Refrigerated Truck Driver Opportunities Why TWT? Options, pay & respect. Our family-oriented culture and the attention to the unique needs of our CDL-A truck drivers and those that support our truck drivers has set us apart in the industry. Whether you're interested teaming up with a partner or are an Owner Operator, TWT has everything to offer the professional truck driver. Join our Team of Professional Truck Drivers Today:
Top Driver Pay – Drivers STARTING PAY IS $.50 PER MILE! * Solo Drivers - $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS and Weekly Pay! * Team Drivers - $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS ($1,500 each driver) * COMPANY TEAMS Starting Pay $.60 CPM * $300 Quarterly SAFETY BONUS *ORIENTATION PAYPaid at the Completion of Orientation! * Weekly Pay
Miles, Miles, Miles
- No Touch Freight, New Equipment Arriving Daily, Satellite Communications, Dedicated Fleet Manager and Paperless Logs
You must have a valid Class A CDL * 21 Years of Age
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!