Bon Air Job Description Sample
Warehouse Associate - Part-Time (Req 7767)
Effectively operates a forklift and other industrial equipment. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain regular communication with store leadership to receive daily assignments and provide timely information regarding receiving and inventory supply, customer orders, showroom appearance, facility maintenance, safety, loss prevention, and other factors critical to daily operations.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer support. Assist customers with filling orders, lifting and accessing products, and loading merchandise into vehicles. Verify invoices to ensure proper merchandise and quantities are loaded. Effectively secure loads.
- Receive merchandise deliveries at facility warehouse according to established procedures. Unload merchandise in various forms including pallets, boxes, bulk, and/or large items utilizing proper equipment (forklift, front-end loader, skid loader, pallet jack, etc.) and manual lifting as appropriate. Count and verify accuracy of delivery by comparing to purchase orders and reviewing shipping documents. Inspect items for damage or defects. Notify supervisor immediately of shipping errors, damage to materials, and product quality issues.
- Safely move merchandise throughout the warehouse utilizing proper equipment, including manual lifting. Perform full pallet put-away, accurately storing merchandise in warehouse racking or other designated locations. Manually stack down mixed pallets, sorting merchandise for warehouse storage or showroom replenishment.
- Perform showroom replenishment. Safely move merchandise to the showroom utilizing proper equipment and/or manual lifting. Stock merchandise ensuring shelves and displays are neatly faced and organized and that items are accessible to customers. Perform recovery according to facility procedures.
Division AVP Infection Prevention
Schedule: Full time – no weekends
Offering Competitive Salary plus annual Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Serves a leader in aligning HCA’s key strategies in reducing infections as well as a primary support for the division and all of its entities. Responsible for establishing mission, vision, goals and direction for effective infection prevention and control programs for hospitals and outpatient services for the division. Functions as main source of IP contact for division and corporate offices. Serves as the division’s infection prevention officer.
Responsibilities of the Division AVP Infection Prevention:
- Provides the mission and strategic approach to developing, operationalizing, and sustaining a strong infection prevention program for the Division. Creates a safe environment for all division entities, free from infections by integrating leadership skills with expert knowledge.
- Designs and implements a Division- based mission/vision statement, a risk assessment and a strategic plan for the Division Infection Prevention Program based on system evaluation.
- Develops goals, objectives and action plans in accordance with HCA Infection Prevention mission and strategic initiatives to decrease healthcare-associated infections (HAI) and any exposures to infectious agents.
- Prioritizes objectives to align with strategic initiatives and budgets; keeps entity programs focused on clinical priorities.
- Works closely with HCA in assuring standards are consistently met and operationalized.
- Evaluates progress and revises strategic plan as needed for the division
- Responsible for division HAI scorecards and dashboards including validation in accordance with clinical goals.
- Serves as a leader for NHSN, data mining entities, and other networks within the IP space. Serves as system NHSN (National Healthcare Safety Network) Facility Administrator for purposes of internal surveillance, accurate and timely public reporting and CMS compliance.
- Directs and coordinates infection prevention and control program division-wide through a variety of activities involving medical staff and personnel to ensure protection of patients, families, visitors, employees and healthcare personnel
Provides leadership for development and implementation of a risk-based surveillance system that identifies trends in healthcare associated infections and provides direction for surveillance activities.
- Provides division leadership for analysis and reporting of infection data, developing action plans and interventions, and assessing success of actions in follow-up.
- Designs, with key stakeholders, data-driven, cost-effective interventions to reduce healthcare associated infections and occupational exposures, and facilitates implementation of interventions.
- Consults with Physician Epidemiologist regarding infection rates, exposures, outbreaks and other infection prevention and control issues.
- Provides administrative direction to ensure that surveillance programs and interventions to reduce infections and occupational exposures are supported by scientific research, or are innovative but based on sound principles of epidemiology and knowledge of disease transmission, and demonstrate potential for improving clinical outcomes and decreasing costs were possible.
- Evaluates annually effectiveness of infection prevention and control plan and programs and recommends changes as needed.
- 5+ years relevant work experience required
- 3+ years management level experience required
- Master's degree required
- Current RN license is preferred
- Current Certification in Infection Control preferred or be acquired upon 6 months of hire
Sales Floor Associate
COLAB, located in Richmond, VA, is a digital agency with a team of talented and motivated individuals with the core purpose of helping our clients achieve more through technology. Our team members come from interdisciplinary backgrounds with diverse perspectives, which we believe is key to great problem solving.
COLAB is seeking an experienced Front-End Web Developer who can take a design concept and bring it to life through elegant coding. This position will interact with strategists, designers, project managers, clients, and back-end developers. We have a structured process that we follow, and this position is a pivotal contributor to that process. The right candidate has an ability to think creatively and strategically about how digital solutions can address our clients' challenges.
- Professional experience in web, mobile, and/or application development
- Proven history of developing responsive page layouts and interfaces from wireframes
- Experience using modern development tools including git, task runners, preprocessors, package management, and module bundlers
- Knowledge and ability to implement smart, modern web standards including accessibility and usability
- Thrives in a high accountability environment
- Creative problem solver
- Believes in the value of collaboration
- Participate actively in team meetings to discuss the client’s business needs and the strategy behind the project
- Work with the strategy and design teams to build websites, custom web applications, and integrations that are aesthetically appealing and functionally sophisticated
- Translate designs into responsive front-end code
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide website maintenance and feature enhancements
- Stay current on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Create innovative ideas about using technology in unique ways to add value to our clients' digital presence
- Reliably estimate tasks and execute on time and on budget
- Culture of collaboration, experimentation, and learning
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Company paid health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401k with company matching
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick days
- Flexible work policy
- Access to on-site gym and pool
GIG Sales And Merchandising
Project Manager (Architectural)
Location: Richmond, Virginia
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- 5+ years of experience in an architecture, engineering, or construction firm serving public sector clientele.
- Lead design teams in the development of project designs from conceptual sketches through construction documents with a collaborative, proactive, and detail-oriented approach.
- Interpret and apply relevant building codes.
- Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of interns and other team members.
- Provide consistent and timely communication of project information to and from clients and the project team.
- Produce aesthetically appealing designs.
- Assist in construction administration through conducting site visits.
- Foster and maintain positive professional working relationship among clients and team members.
- Assist in preparing, participating, and leading client presentations.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and consultants.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to meet specific deadlines
- Proficient in Revit
- Diligence in monitoring progress and identifying potential problems
- Perseverance in thorough troubleshooting and creative problem-solving
- Advanced expertise in architectural building systems
- Familiarity with sustainability and LEED guidelines
- Knowledge of quality control processes
- Effective communication skills to prepare and deliver presentations
- Firm understanding of design trends, construction methodology, and material application
Software Proficiencies Desired
- Autodesk Revit (BIM)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
Competitive salary; health, life, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance; paid leave; 401(k) plan; and holidays.
Through Moseley’s own in-house Moseley University program, employees are provided with a platform to learn additional skills that can assist with professional development and help pave the way for future advancement, while promoting the core values and attributes that make Moseley Architects unique in the marketplace.
Please submit your cover letter, targeted résumé, and references online at http://www.moseleyarchitects.com/culture/ or via mail at 3200 Norfolk Street, Richmond, VA 23230, Attn: Human Resources.
About the Firm
Moseley Architects provides comprehensive professional architectural, engineering, and interior design solutions to clients seeking responsive and reliable facility planning and design services, as well as specialized expertise. We understand that great design is only one component of a project’s success and strive to deliver high-quality, value-based, and timely service for projects both large and small. As a result, we have maintained a reputation as one of the most trusted design firms in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1969.
Moseley Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please view “EEO is the Law Poster”, “Pay Transparency Notice”, and “Supplement”.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our online application system. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 804.794.7555
Moseley Architects maintains a drug free workplace.
PT Server/Dining Room Care Manager (Weekends)
FT Assisted Living Cna/Pca (All Shifts)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!